Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? (18068 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fearlez:
It's just that black women struggle to be like white women with fake hairs and all that. So there is a feeling of accomplishment when you have the real deal; the original as opposed to the phoney or wannabe.

Black women are also in the habit of putting on hairnet into the bed making them look like surgery patients. Funny how they spend thousands to procure a fake hair and still cover it to bed where it ought to be worshipped by their men.

It obstructs the flow of blood to the penís.

White women (most) let their hair flow on to the pillows like wild roses in green vegetation, promising better emotional and wild fücking. And...oh, there's just this sweet cry of joy only white women seem to evoke when you slam a white pussy deep and good. Could be they are equally thrilled having a dark brute fúck the old century prejudice out of them. grin

Lastly, most white women are unhinged, they suck a black cóck and urge you to offload right inside their mouths.

N.B written for the purpose of satirical gag

put black curly hair being not sexy aside, now you complain that black female mouths are not suitable for your peniss.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Most celebs who marry white women cheat anyhow .. it like a thing in the west that white ladies are easy or easier ... to handle than black females
White women worship black men the ones who like blacks ... and which guy wont like to be worshipped lol but we black females don't just worship we used to the big black deek they ain't .. cypher grin
with Africans it's just a slave mentality just cause the skin is white auto get better treatment it's sad but I see this in Nigeria ... inferiority complex much

But then again fearlez these white chics wanna be black .. breast implants , lip implant , fuller lips , hip implant , butt implant ,, some wanna be talking like us , acting like us , it's flattering really the weave we wear it's brazo a lot of black made that country ( Nigerians especially) so it's allowed grin
Even here when we see a black guy with a white chic he just looks weak af only if the white chic has always rolled with blacks n practically acts black we give him pass .. but most are fruity niqqas they can't handle all THIS MELANIN

hope your English could be a little bit improved than your logic, which is totally hopeless.

black women are unruly ? they are cheaper than dirt when they are married by white men.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Na black na
No be so kim k collect Kanye west grin
Besides white guys seff don tire to dey doggy bones grin they have seen the light
You no see Serena Williams hubby shocked
kim k"s own is different cos dat one is into black guys cheesy
but Taylor Swift if dat one dare date outside her race she might get disowned by the white brotherhood grin grin grin
except she go codedly dey collect d black cassava grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
anyway i will be watching with interest if her yansh will get bigger grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
and on serena williams dem say her husband married her for her money cheesy
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Fearlez: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
igbeshit:

put black curly hair being not sexy aside
, now you complain that black female mouths are not suitable for your peniss.
@the emboldened, where did I ever say or imply black hair isn't sexy?
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by pocohantas(f): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
White women are not fake and materialistic?

That's akin to saying white men don't cheat grin

Such statement can only be backed by complete ignorance.

Lefulefu, is it that ugandan guy with dreads? Him and his old whitey wife trended sometime on social media. Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
pocohantas:
White women are not fake and materialistic?

That's akin to saying white men don't cheat grin

Such statement can only be backed by complete ignorance.

Lefulefu, is it that ugandan guy with dreads? Him and his old whitey wife trended sometime on social media. Chai!
pocohantas so u know d story too? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
yea its d guy i am talking about grin
he has dreadlocks grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by pocohantas(f): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

pocohantas so u know d story too? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
yea its d guy i am talking about grin
he has dreadlocks grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nawa ooooo!
So that guy left that woman? After bringing her to his village, she took pictures with is sisters join. I'm very surprised shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Nawa ooooo!
So that guy left that woman? After bringing her to his village, she took pictures with is sisters join. I'm very surprised shocked shocked shocked
he dumped her na and to cap it all the guy brought over his ugandan girlfriend with him to europe cheesy.if u read the white lady facebook page dat time na so she dey swear at d guy in her language and in broken english.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
replying to your first post. "ITS most likely that the only thing white women have over black women are the sexual innuendos, according to your explanation. "But lemme ask you a question, tell me[b] any white lady that is musically greater than beyonce, janet jackson, alisia keys, rihana, etc. have you forgotten MICHELE obama? have you forgotten ophray winfrey? have you forgotten chimananda achebe? have you forgotten blessing okagbare? etc. Irrespective of white supremacy and history of racism and slavery inflicted on black women, I think black women have done more than enough to over shadow white women.[/b]

are u kidding ? have you heard of Zhao Wei ? she has 1 BILLION fans in China. she has more fans and income than beyonce, janet jackson, alisia keys, rihana, and whoever else put together.

and don't tell me Beethoven is a black one.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
igbeshit:

are u kidding ? have you heard of Zhao Wei ? she has 1 BILLION fans in China. she has more fans and income than beyonce, janet jackson, alisia keys, rihana, and whoever put together.
Show me online and legit proof from google and forbes.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Lewaluv(f): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
D original? Lol. You know a black woman made white woman.
Fearlez:
It's just that black women struggle to be like white women with fake hairs and all that. So there is a feeling of accomplishment when you have the real deal; the original as opposed to the phoney or wannabe.

Black women are also in the habit of putting on hairnet into the bed making them look like surgery patients. Funny how they spend thousands to procure a fake hair and still cover it to bed where it ought to be worshipped by their men.

It obstructs the flow of blood to the penís.

White women (most) let their hair flow on to the pillows like wild roses in green vegetation, promising better emotional and wild fücking. And...oh, there's just this sweet cry of joy only white women seem to evoke when you slam a white pussy deep and good. Could be they are equally thrilled having a dark brute fúck the old century prejudice out of them. grin

Lastly, most white women are unhinged, they suck a black cóck and urge you to offload right inside their mouths.

N.B written for the purpose of satirical gag

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
replying to your first post. "ITS most likely that the only thing white women have over black women are the sexual innuendos, according to your explanation. "But lemme ask you a question, tell me any white lady that is musically greater than beyonce, janet jackson, alisia keys, rihana, etc. have you forgotten MICHELE obama? have you forgotten ophray winfrey?[b] have you forgotten chimananda achebe? have you forgotten blessing okagbare? etc. Irrespective of white supremacy and history of racism and slavery inflicted on black women, I think black women have done more than enough to over shadow white women.[/b]

who can forget her ?

that one, who uses broken English , trying to type out some African "masterpieces" ?! and the west media publish them out of charity. same as those African American who study at the same universities as other Asian or Caucasian guys, by their PE "scholarship" .

I have browsed one of her books, called purple hibiscus. it sucks, no matter its contents, or its grammar.

and her books are full of racism , just to cater the African abnormal readers, who humble themselves like poo in reality but boast their race pride anonymously.

in Purple hibiscus, the writer told a story that , a white man jumped a queue, and a black dude came out to stop him. and this heroism behavior won the heart of the female protagonist.

but in real life, have you ever heard that a white man would jump a queue consisted by black ones? it happens always on the contrary.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

but Taylor Swift if dat one dare date outside her race she might get disowned by the white brotherhood grin grin grin
except she go codedly dey collect d black cassava grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
anyway i will be watching with interest if her yansh will get bigger grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't think Serena Williams husband married her for money o. The dude is rich, he co-founded Reddit.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ebayray:

I don't think Serena Williams husband married her for money o. The dude is rich, he co-founded Reddit.
well i dont know sha.its what i read on some blogsite.and some of her black fans dont seem to be happy she got married to the man.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
replying to your first post. "ITS most likely that the only thing white women have over black women are the sexual innuendos, according to your explanation. "But lemme ask you a question, tell me any white lady that is musically greater than beyonce, janet jackson, alisia keys, rihana, etc. have you forgotten MICHELE obama? have you forgotten ophray winfrey? have you forgotten chimananda achebe? have you forgotten blessing okagbare? etc. Irrespective of white supremacy and history of racism and slavery inflicted on black women, I think black women have done more than enough to over shadow white women.

go to worship Soyinka, your Yoruba writer who has won the Nobel Prize. I guess he is the only guy , in literature field that can achieve what Fela Kuti has achieved, worldwide.

in Soyinka's book "things fall apart" , you may see the real Africa: the stupid male protagonist, living happily before the British colonists came to his land, and after the latter came, he accidentally killed one white man, and he suffered from guilty and fear of your jungle justice , and he killed himself, leaving 2 sons at home.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
igbeshit:

go to worship Soyinka, your Yoruba writer who has won the Nobel Prize. I guess he is the only guy , in literature field that can achieve what Fela Kuti has achieved, worldwide.

in Soyinka's book "things fall apart" , you may see the real Africa: the stupid male protagonist, living happily before the British colonists came to his land, and after the latter came, he accidentally killed one white man, and he suffered from guilty and fear of your jungle justice , and he killed himself, leaving 2 sons at home.

Africans then were stupid_ but now, we are more brave and wise.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
igbeshit:

it was chinua achebe who wrote things fall apart and not soyinka.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
igbeshit:

who can forget her ?

that one, who uses broken English , trying to type out some African "masterpieces" ?! and the west media publish them out of charity. same as those African American who study at the same universities as other Asian or Caucasian guys, by their PE "scholarship" .

I have browsed one of her books, called purple hibiscus. it sucks, no matter its contents, or its grammar.

and her books are full of racism , just to cater the African abnormal readers, who humble themselves like poo in reality but boast their race pride anonymously.

in Purple hibiscus, the writer told a story that , a white man jumped a queue, and a black dude came out to stop him. and this heroism behavior won the heart of the female protagonist.

but in real life, have you ever heard that a white man would jump a queue consisted by black ones? it happens always on the contrary.
hmmm maybe the writer wrote from personal experience. u never can tell.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Lalas247(f): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

It will be epic make she get wan rough neck niqqa like that grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Lalas247(f): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ebayray:

Wonder how he does it
Even me scared of Serena .. too much power
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

It will be epic make she get wan rough neck niqqa like that grin
hehe rough neck niqqa wey go break her in two d way jakendeola dey break girls in two grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by jericco1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Inferiority complex
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by triplec93(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Igbeshit with it's mumuish assertions! dem swear for you.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Benita27:
Black women don't struggle to be like white women. Speaking of black women being fake; I think women are generally fake and this has nothing to do with any race. Fake butt pads and all sorta implants: ranging from boobs to ass jobs, face lifting, all originated from our White counterpart which I'm sure black women haven't done half of these. So which race should be classified as fake here?. grin

About putting on hair net, women all over the world do that, and it depends on the hair you're on. Secondly, white women do attach hair extentions on those beautiful hair you admire. grin

maybe you are a fake one, but I am not. and I never go to the beauty saloons, I don't need to.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

well i dont know sha.its what i read on some blogsite.and some of her black fans dont seem to be happy she got married to the man.

Lmao grin of course the black fans see it as betrayal naw.

I think Serena has a thing for white dudes sha. She once dated her coach, had a date with Drake.
Just saying tho smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Wonder how he does it Even me scared of Serena .. too much power

He's a man naw, maybe love brought them together.

Why should you be scared of her?

As for me, she's my no. 1 celebrity crush since childhood smiley
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ebayray:

Lmao grin of course the black fans see it as betrayal naw.

I think Serena has a thing for white dudes sha. She once dated her coach, had a date with Drake.
Just saying tho smiley
ohh the sell out thang? cheesy
i was thinking there was a more serious reason for the anger cheesy
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:
ohh the sell out thang? cheesy i was thinking there was a more serious reason for the anger cheesy

Lol nah cheesy. They wondered why she didn't end up with a black.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Lalas247(f): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ebayray:

He's a man naw, maybe love brought them together.

Why should you be scared of her?

As for me, she's my no. 1 celebrity crush since childhood smiley
Not scared of her her just if I was a guy you have to bring ur A game.. lady needs to be pleased
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ebayray:

Lol nah cheesy.
They wondered why she didn't end up with a black.
maybe she didnt strike it right with a blk guy.no be by force cheesy
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2017
Benita27:
It's a preconceived notion by home based black men that black men think white women are better. 90% of Nigerian men wants a woman that'd be at their mercies. That's why the word "Feminism" freaks the day light out of them even when they don't have an idea of what "Feminism" truly means. Most black men can't handle a white woman and vice versa.

do you have feminism ? sounds like you don't like it , because your black men do not know what it is.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? by igbeshit: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2017
khiaa:

Thanks for giving him the reason black men think white girls are better than black girls.

no matter how many reasons you may enumerate, black men do prefer to marry a white woman, out of ulterior reasons. a white girl is more desirable .

go to REASON with your black men. just go !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's the difference between looking African and African American? / Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? / Know Your Penis Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.