Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

He Told Her, "I Love U", She Snobs, Then He Did This! Hahahaha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Told Her, "I Love U", She Snobs, Then He Did This! Hahahaha (1618 Views)

I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Told Her, "I Love U", She Snobs, Then He Did This! Hahahaha by bendika: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Kindly, ADD this Whatsapp +2349037601079 & say Hi to get latest news updates delivered directly to you. Thanks

SOURCE: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng

1 Share

Re: He Told Her, "I Love U", She Snobs, Then He Did This! Hahahaha by Josephjnr(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Woman and money... Na till God separate dem.
Re: He Told Her, "I Love U", She Snobs, Then He Did This! Hahahaha by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin

When can I receive this kind of msg? grin I make sure i wont say LOL wink
Re: He Told Her, "I Love U", She Snobs, Then He Did This! Hahahaha by Josephjnr(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=IamKashyBaby post=59632257] grin

When can I receive this kind of msg? grin I make sure i wont say LOL wink[/quote

I love you.
Re: He Told Her, "I Love U", She Snobs, Then He Did This! Hahahaha by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
That's funny tho
Re: He Told Her, "I Love U", She Snobs, Then He Did This! Hahahaha by Laveda(f): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Stale
Re: He Told Her, "I Love U", She Snobs, Then He Did This! Hahahaha by Heartmender1: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: He Told Her, "I Love U", She Snobs, Then He Did This! Hahahaha by Lewaluv(f): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yahoo boy
Re: He Told Her, "I Love U", She Snobs, Then He Did This! Hahahaha by Martin0(m): 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
Yahoo boy
Hahahah this guy's are d boko haram on the social media...
Different tactics,I fear this people oooo

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Are Naturally Attracted To Our British Accent Innnnit! / A Lady Calls Out Her Husband's Side Chick In a special way (photo) / My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.