Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. (19163 Views)

Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday / Google Honours Dr Ameyo Adadevoh With A Google Doodle On Her Birthday. / Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by Otebiyi: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Please help my daughter to win an ongoing contest using the links below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=471743643199493&id=408793466161178

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX1K7_3HBW6/?r=wa1

Or just search for Itrendosun on both Facebook and Instagram, she is contestant 40 Otebiyi Gloria

Pleaseee.....
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by joelens007(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
wehdone ma RIP
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by Integrityfarms(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Why did she physically restrain him? Why not put him in lock and keys rather than making a body contact and risking her life?

Is the government taking care of her responsibilities and dependants?

Wisdom is profitable in all
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by kingxsamz(m): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
so this happened in 2014? how time flies.... rip ...she saved lot of innocent lives
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by XtianXander(m): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
WOW!! So it has been 3 years since the ebola incident..... Time really flies. Rest In Peace Dr. #Hero
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sawyer, Sanya....or whatever your name is, may you rot in hell.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by Queenserah26(f): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rest on ma
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by AtkinsPlanet(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
RIP Ma'am
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by Alariwo2: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
God bless you Dr. Stella.. continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord.

*wipes tears
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by kingxsamz(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Integrityfarms:

oga this happened in 2014... what are u saying?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by Sezua(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
This woman is a better hero than any Nigerian Politician has ever been. From the early Politicians like Azikwe to this present scumbags....RESPECT!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by Eaglesence: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
HEART OF GOLD.

NONE LIKE IT EXCEPT THAT OF GOD.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by Afamed: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
To me this is the real definition of an Heroine. Not the one that conceded a defeat after losing in an election. She had given a perfect example for sure, her soul is perfectly resting with God. Adieu Ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by kingxsamz(m): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
Otebiyi:
Please help my daughter to win an ongoing contest using the links below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=471743643199493&id=408793466161178

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX1K7_3HBW6/?r=wa1

Or just search for Itrendosun on both Facebook and Instagram, she is contestant 40 Otebiyi Gloria

Pleaseee.....

and this is the right place u should post this huh?
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by canalily(m): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ebolaundecided no no no no ! Pls dnt remember that disease again please pleaseangry
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
If you ask me,she saved million Lagosians from suffering the same fate that befell Liberians,Guineans and Sierra Leonians. We can only offer words-empty as they are,but our hearts shall remain eternally grateful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:
whats of the nurses?the pregnant nurse that lost her life as well?doctors always taking all the glory since BC..shout out to all the wonderful nurses out there minus the mean ones.lol..i know yall work hard.RIP to all those that died during the ebola kasala in nigeria.
Well, Dr Ada actually took the initiative... Though I agree that the nurses and all the hospital staffs were/are heroes and heroines

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by AreaFada2: 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
RIP Madam Doc.

You saved thousands or even more through uncommon bravery & selflessness.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by delpee(f): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
I'll always remember you Dr Ameyo. Graceful, loving, selfless and charming. Your self sacrifice didn't surprise me...only I prayed and wished for your survival. God knows best.
Rest in peace beautiful and kind lady.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by Sleyanya1(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Much Respect to you for your priceless sacrifice.

We wish to have more Nigerians like you. R.I.P Doc
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by ApostleEbuka(m): 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
This touched my heart. May God be with her.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by Ogbeide85(m): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
May her soul rest in peace. You are true hero who die for country
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
This woman deserves a memorial to herself. May her soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by cristianisraeli: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, Dr Ada actually took the initiative... Though I agree that the nurses and all the hospital staffs were/are heroes and heroines

u day there when the thing happen?mr tonye u again..this one no be apda abi ddoa matter o..LOL..people are not talking about the nurses and it makes me sick to my stomach..the nurse just got married and she was pregnant and she died..she was with ADA...people need to talk about them but no DR DR DR DR DR...always taking all the glory..

abeg oo..this mayor of london way just return to naija yesterday..he still refused to declare him asset..LOL..the thing taya me o

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by Omafesty23(f): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rest on madam
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by Afamed: 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Integrityfarms:
Why did she physically restrain him? Why not put him in lock and keys rather than making a body contact and risking her life?

Wisdom is profitable in all
Perhaps you did not follow the story when it happened. Sawyer, the Liberian Ebola patient knew what was at stake, as a result, he was not ready to be tested or quarantined. He was ready to go the public to infest Nigerians then, of which all these were not known to Dr Stella and her team until a test was conducted , which showed Sawyer was an Ebola patient. By this, he had already had a contact with Dr Stella.He was not ready to be quarantined. It was the singular effort of Dr Stella of not allowing him to go that saved million of Nigerians. And perhaps, you didn't read, where Sawyer wife had earlier advised him not to travel to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by Ogbeide85(m): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
OK will vote for your daughter. One love
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
She will always be in my heart. Our hero.
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by cristianisraeli: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Afamed:
To me this is the real definition of an Heroine. Not the one that conceded a defeat after losing in an election. She had given a perfect example for sure, her soul is perfectly resting with God. Adieu Ma.

GEJ is still hero like it or not..ask the man in ivory coast that refused to concede..GEJ is still a hero..if he didnt concede..the blood and baboons abi how the mayor of london take talk am..lol..remember tompolo just got some gun ships back then...blood for flow pass wetin ebola for kill.like it or not GEJ will forever remain a hero
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by omolorlarh: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
VickyRotex:
Continue to Rest in Peace Ma. embarassed Great Sacrifice!
I can't imagine how many would have been affected if Sawyer wasn't restrained. I don't even want to imagine it. cry cry

"May the labour of our heroes past never be in vain".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by classicfrank4u(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
how did dat Patrick Sawyer case ended sef?? is he still alive undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Out Of 3 Suspected Coronavirus Cases Negative - Osagie Ehanire Health Minister / Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. / Help! Addiction Has Taken Everything...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.