Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. (19187 Views)

My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help / Medical Experts And Volunteers Against Ebola. Let's Meet Here! / Ebola: Why Is Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu (minister For Health)still Keeping His Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by uchedydy: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
In a country wia everytyn seems to be upside down, we need to celebrate those who have done well.

Health Minister, Onyebuchi Chukwu indeed deserves commendation. In the wake of Ebola from AMERICAN-liberian Patrick Sawyer, the Health Minister swung into action. Tho it was shaky af first due to the seeming unpreparedness of everybody. He fought Ebola to a standstill, convening meetings here and there, giving directives on things, working with the Lagos state government and other states and notably providing up to date information to give public insight and calm tension. As at today we have no case of Ebola in the country. Our hearts go out to those who lost loved ones, but it would have been more but for the hard work of the health minister and his team.

I am not a politician, but I think every good work deserves commendation.

Now to the man who fought hard to fight Ebola for his country, I say well done.

Again commendation shd go to all the doctors and medical practitioners in all areas of the field, and to all Nigerians who have been using hand sanitizers to ensure they protect themselves.

Well done!!!!!!!!!!

189 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by halfcurrent(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
@Poster, totall agree with you. The man really tried.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Chazzyboy: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thank God for the minister he has done well

22 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Splashme: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
He's been excellent

13 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Arosa(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by bacca2: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
Arosa: undecided
These Jonathan scvms are very funny.
grin

18 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Arosa(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
bacca2: These Jonathan scvms are very funny.
grin

How do you rate the health minister? lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Brahms(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
uchedydy: In a country wia everytyn seems to be upside down, we need to celebrate those who have done well.

Health Minister, Onyebuchi Chukwu indeed deserves commendation. In the wake of Ebola from AMERICAN-liberian Patrick Sawyer, the Health Minister swung into action. Tho it was shaky af first due to the seeming unpreparedness of everybody. He fought Ebola to a standstill, convening meetings here and there, giving directives on things, working with the Lagos state government and other states and notably providing up to date information to give public insight and calm tension. As at today we have no case of Ebola in the country. Our hearts go out to those who lost loved ones, but it would have been more but for the hard work of the health minister and his team.

I am not a politician, but I think every good work deserves commendation.

Now to the man who fought hard to fight Ebola for his country, I say well done.

He doesn't deserve shi!t! Same clown that said N1.9bn Ebola Fund was for his Ministry to buy Cars. He's a thief! And an Opportunist trying to take glory of Commissioner Idris.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Arosa(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
If I had my way he would have been fired long ago. angry

21 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by nuclearboy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
I'd have thought it would be Fashola people would praise

Interestingly, from media, not a kobo of the so-called intervention fund has supposedly got to Lagos where almost all the fighting was done, or has it?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by tit(f): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
If we give the health minister an award, what do we do to Dr. Adedavoh?
I think she deserves a GCON.
Let us reward conscientious duty.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Brahms(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
nuclearboy: I'd have thought it would be Fashola people would praise

Interestingly, from media, not a kobo of the so-called intervention fund has supposedly got to Lagos where almost all the fighting was done, or has it?
Nope, it hasn't ! And it's never gon' happen. Because Dr. Onyebuchi said it's for the Ministry.

4 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Brahms(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
tit: If we give the health minister an award, what do we do to Dr. Adedavoh?
I think she deserves a GCON.
Let us reward conscientious duty.
Exactly. She did a great job.

7 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by bacca2: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Arosa:

How do you rate the health minister? lipsrsealed
0/10

18 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by OreMI22: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
For where? Why should he be commended?

When APC was denied an opportunity to mock GEJ with mounting death toll of Nigerians succumbing to Ebola.

22 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Spicylate(f): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
not just him but his team and all health practisioners inclusive. im also applauding ny fellow nigerians. WELL DONE!

13 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by egift(m): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yes. The minister has managed the crisis well and with maturity/professionally. Whenever things are done in Nigeria without throwing ethic, regional and religious sentiments into it, we always come off brilliant.

Well done Onyebuchi Chukwu and everyone that did what is expected of them. God bless you all.

How I wish Boko Haram is treated as a criminal/terrorist crises without using it for 2015 reelection, demanding for loan, inflating security budget, shielding sponsors for political support, drowning Nigerians in fear, etc.

23 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by uchedydy: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
nuclearboy: I'd have thought it would be Fashola people would praise

Obvious u have not been listening to the news, cos the part of news i listened to lagos acknowledge the reciept of the intervention fund.

9 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by uchedydy: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
The commendation goes to all nigerians

@moderator...move ds to front page abeg....wonder what qualifies a thread for front page.
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
What fuuuuuuucckery is this? Why not present awards to teachers for doing their jobs well?

When last was an award given to a doctor for saving lives?

7 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by stevolinkon40: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Still reading
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by merit12(f): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Oga boss na wegovernment

2 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dialling his numba to ask him if he really deserves an "AWARD"...

1 Like

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by dejust(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
He demonstrated a patriotic Nigerian who will always stop at nothing to chase a common enemy. May God help us to have more people like him at the helm of affairs. He should be commended.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
A proud member of Space Booking Association of Nairaland(S BAN)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by gudnex22(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Commendation for doing his job abi?
OP Weldon clap for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
He did his job is all I can say.

1 Like

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by dammyjay93(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yimu! D ebola don go finish before una start una commendation service? undecided

Abi no be dat man wey tok say make we dey chow kolanut to cure Ebola??

1 Like

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by quest003: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
dapada!! Which minister? LASG deserves all the praise. We are all lucky sawyer brought the virus before any other state, we for don hear gbege, contrary to the fear that it will spread faster in lagos considering the high population. Fashola isn't a governor that treat such with levity, the campaign about the lassa fever outbreak is something commendable, this is long before the ebola outbreak. If only he were to be the president, chibok ladies would have long been back home.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Clinton594(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms:

He doesn't deserve shi!t! Same clown that said N1.9bn Ebola Fund was for his Ministry to buy Cars. He's a thief! And an Opportunist trying to take glory of Commissioner Idris.

Well your shi!t won't get him a new car ...doohhh!
You can keep your shi!t to yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by gbadexy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
The man really performed well. He has handled the whole crises well.

5 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Sunnycliff(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
space for sale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! Addiction Has Taken Everything... / Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians / See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.