Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. (19165 Views)

Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday / Google Honours Dr Ameyo Adadevoh With A Google Doodle On Her Birthday. / Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by HaneefahRN(f): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:

thank u very much for this..i was listening on one FM back then i cant remember and thats y i can never forget the nurse..infact that was her first day at work when the yeye liberian man was brought in.thanks again..

Thank you too.
Yh, he was her first patient. Her story actually made me cry, she went through a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by JhyMedex: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2017
VickyRotex:
Continue to Rest in Peace Ma. embarassed Great Sacrifice!
I can't imagine how many would have been affected if Sawyer wasn't restrained. I don't even want to imagine it. cry cry

"May the labour of our heroes past never be in vain".
Season 7 Don almost finish fa... #GAMEOFTHRONES
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by JhyMedex: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2017
VickyRotex:
Continue to Rest in Peace Ma. embarassed Great Sacrifice!
I can't imagine how many would have been affected if Sawyer wasn't restrained. I don't even want to imagine it. cry cry

"May the labour of our heroes past never be in vain".
Season 7 Don almost finish fa... #GAMEOFTHRONEScheesy..
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by cristianisraeli: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2017
HaneefahRN:

Thank you too.
Yh, he was her first patient. Her story actually made me cry, she went through a lot.

Yes i felt the same way too.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by JhyMedex: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2017
RIP GREAT ONE.. PPLE DONT
UNDERSTAND DT DOCTORS AS WELL AS OTHER HEALTH PROFESSIONALS GO TO WORK EVERYDAY WIT A TARGET ON THEIR HEADS...

WE COME IN CONTACT WITH DISEASES EVERY SINGLE DAY.. SOME OF WHICH ARE CAPABLE OF KILLING US..

BT WE MARCH ON COS WE ARE BORN SUPERHEROES, WE MARCH ON COS ARE MEN N WOMEN OF HONOR !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by Reference(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2017
These are the folks that deserve the highest award in the land. A true hero and patriot who gave her life to prevent a potential catastrophe. If anyone could be brought back to life, she comes first on the list. May this nation never forget her service to humanity, learn one or two things from her selfless act and inspire many to follow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by cristianisraeli: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by PsiData: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by mu2sa2: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2017
If this woman had not stood her ground doggedly and had Sawyerr quarrantined Ebola would have enterred Lagos and potentially killed hundreds of thousands. That's no exaggeration - just imagine Ebola in Ajegunle!
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by VickyRotex(f): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2017
JhyMedex:

Season 7 Don almost finish fa... #GAMEOFTHRONEScheesy..
lol. Not on this thread fa. embarassed cry cry
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by emmydee(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
God bless you and protect your family. Rest in peace ma'am!
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by mccben4(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
MrHistorian:
This Woman bravely intercepted the Ebola virus from getting infiltrated into the Nigerian populace.

If She had not doggedly done what she did and that Liberian man contacts a Fulani/Hausa man in Lagos...We are done in Nigeria!! grin grin grin

BTW...I expected the Nigerian State to confer her with the National honour award.

We can't keep offering National Honour to actors/actresses who have done nothing for the development of the Country. undecided undecided undecided

RIP cry
she even deserved a Nobel prize because she stopped a huge disaster
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by JhyMedex: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
VickyRotex:
lol. Not on this thread fa. embarassed cry cry
Ooh!! sorry my bahd... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by VickyRotex(f): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
JhyMedex:

Ooh!! sorry my bahd... lipsrsealed
It's fine! smiley
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by steve6: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Respect !!!!
Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by bossmayor3(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
You are a brave woman to the call, I dont no how to praise you. You will forever be in My heart, my heart goes out to all the family out their may God give you strength and courage to forge ahead, respect...

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by beltkid(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Quiet a brave woman.... May ur gentle soul rest continue to rest in the bossom of the Lord!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. by jackie35(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
dinma007:
To mark the third year of her death anniversary, Nigerians led by the Minister of Health Isaac Adewole have taken to social media to pay tributes to Dr. Stella Adadevoh who died after she contracted the deadly Ebola disease while trying to curb its spread in Nigeria.

Dr. Stella who tested positive for Ebola virus disease, but died while being treated on August 19th, is remembered for placing the patient zero, Patrick Sawyer in quarantine despite pressures from the Liberian government. Here are tweets below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/ebola-nigerians-pay-tribute-to-stella-adadevoh-on-her-third-year-death-anniversary/

Lalasticlala

RIP, forever you shall be remembered.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Out Of 3 Suspected Coronavirus Cases Negative - Osagie Ehanire Health Minister / Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. / Help! Addiction Has Taken Everything...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.