Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? (37950 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? / . / What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by greggng: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
It means the need a man like me
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by meliziz12(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
They want a loyal man,

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by YesNo(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
1kingwriter:
The ones they will control.

Brosss... abeg i nor wan laff

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by godquality: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
I think the real question is which God should they be fearing? Sango count?

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by kinibigdeal(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
DebbyChris:
A man that fears God, and [b]won't do anything God doesn't wan[/b]t.

I guessed the woman is refers to as God in this context undecided

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
They simply mean MAGA.

If they want to get married to a Pastor, they should simply signify that. But the "God Fearing Man" Format is old, and i doubt if they even say it again, since it never worked for them anyway.

I still wonder when women will learn that there are some certain things a man looks for in a wife in women, and 19 out of 20 times the men never say it, but just look out for those traits. And this is why it is almost comical when women start listing everything they want in a man, which is not limited to stuff like(God fearing man,already made man,Lekki Landlord man,tall dark and handsome man,must know how to cook man)and so much.

Women should learn to shut up, and look for the "Good Husbands" Traits in the men, instead of running their mouths.
Who told you men don't say what they want in a woman?. If a lady says she's looking for a God fearing man doesn't necessarily mean she's looking for a maga like you put it, it means she's looking for a man that at least has a conscious. I believe a man whose conscious isn't murdered is God fearing.

Even men say they're looking for God fearing women, does that mean they're looking for a maga?.

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Sleyanya1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
I think it means a man that will fear God enough to fulfill all his promises he made while he was asking her out & even add to those promises.

Anyways I no sure o, Lemi wait for ladies to answer.

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Akinz0126(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Niyeal:
A man that will see God and run away
[eft

[/left][left]
cheesy[left][/left][color=][/color] grin grin

Very hilarious comment

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by 9japrof(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
"A God fearing man" is one who will not just come into the life of a female of marriageable age,shag the hell out of her and move on. If you are God fearing,you will not just fuccck and go,you will marry me......that's what they mean.

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Doctorfitz: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Simply put they want a mugu. Women love mugus.carrybag so mumu. Be stupid. Etc

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Jaqenhghar: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
The question is How many women can keep up with a God fearing man
God fearing man
Goes to church always
Doesnt club, smoke, drink or curse
Now the average woman who goes to club and fùcks everything will request for such a man not realising tjat his lifestyle and hers are poles apart. She marries such and starts complaining of boredom thenstarts seeking the thug .... the true person whose lifestyle is compatible to hers

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by laliga01: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Niyeal:
A man that will see God and run away
Lolx...guy you just killed it. That man must be adam.

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by tooclean(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
The kind of man that we forgive them, if they cheat on him without complaining to people because of God.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Obalende: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
PaperLace:
It's an overused term, men would say wife material/virtuous woman.

The meaning varies to different women. Basically, I think it's a man that would respect marital vows and promote the sanctity of a marriage. This man mustn't be a religious leader, not at all.
But then wen he settles they ask themselves - why is he satisfied with me? There must be a better guy out there....

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Op the truth is that most lady's don't know what they want.

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by chossy: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
A God fearing man is sai baba
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by inchristalone(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
They mean men that can understand and take good care of them. Its not that the man must be speaking in tongues or a pastor.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by kadupee(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
A man that will take order from wife before doing anything. cooking food, washimg clothe and the likes

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by demsid(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lol. Godfearing indeed
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by israelmao(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
African women are very very complex beings, give them love they turn it to hate, show no care most especially when you're rich then you see them rushing at you.When they say they need God-fearing man there are other things they have on their minds besides that.

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Destined2win: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2017

Ladies are not really saying anything
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by biblegirl: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
A man that loves God,cos any man that loves God will definately adore his wife.

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by kristonium(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Destined2win:
90% of the times when you ask a lady the attributes she wants in a man, you will see amongst others, "he must be God fearing"! But what baffles me in actuality is that a lot of them do not act accordingly.

It leaves me wondering if they have a totally different meaning to God-fearing. I know a guy who tried to live to his dream lady's expectation of being a God-fearing young man. He goes to church always and tells the lady, he always talk about the Bible. He doesn't talk about Sex or like things. But at the end, the lady abandoned him for a guy who didn't really care much about church or related things.

Even slay queens are not left out of desiring a God-fearing man yet you see their lifestyle saying completely opposite.

Ladies maybe you can let us understand what you mean when you say, "I need a God-fearing man"!

If there is also a limit to how God-fearing your man can be, please what is it.

Thanks!

It means they need a mumu! A man they can cobtrol! An ode!

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by DeepSight(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Destined2win:

Ladies maybe you can let us understand what you mean when you say, "I need a God-fearing man"!

"God fearing" is simply women's phrase for what is normally known as a mumu.

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Destined2win: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
kristonium:

It means they need a mumu! A man they can cobtrol! An ode!

So to a lady, a God-fearing man should be mumu-like

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Ihutomi: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
That means Adnan that will love then unconditionally the way God loves us
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Destined2win: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
biblegirl:
A man that loves God,cos any man that loves God will definately adore his wife.
But guys are saying that what you ladies mean actually is a mumu man
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Destined2win: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
DeepSight:

"God fearing" is simply women's phrase for what is normally known as a mumu.

See hilarious comments
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
They need a mumu angry
Is a simple stuff

The most hilarious part is when you see a refurbished olosho aka slay queens also saying they want God fearing man

Even God go dey fear as people they call am anyhow grin cheesy

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Benita27:
Who told you men don't say what they want in a woman?. If a lady says she's looking for a God fearing man doesn't necessarily mean she's looking for a maga like you put it, it means she's looking for a man that at least has a conscious. I believe a man whose conscious isn't murdered is God fearing.

Even men say they're looking for God fearing women, does that mean they're looking for a maga?.

Drama Queen, you haff come with ya drama. As far as ladies are concerned, God fearing man is mostly a term used for Maga or the likes. You hardly see a Man say repeatedly that he's looking for God fearing women cheesy

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by grafitti(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Its one of two tinz: Either they really mean a man who is loyal or a man whose 'control number' they possess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Kenyan Pastor Slams Viral Couple Who Wedded In T-shirts / Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience