Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? (37952 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? / . / What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by chukzyfcbb: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
It means they want a TIMID man who wouldnt shout at them when they are misbehaving or
One who will always Tolerate their bull shits!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by notttty(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Destined2win:
90% of the times when you ask a lady the attributes she wants in a man, you will see amongst others, "he must be God fearing"! But what baffles me in actuality is that a lot of them do not act accordingly.

It leaves me wondering if they have a totally different meaning to God-fearing. I know a guy who tried to live to his dream lady's expectation of being a God-fearing young man. He goes to church always and tells the lady, he always talk about the Bible. He doesn't talk about Sex or like things. But at the end, the lady abandoned him for a guy who didn't really care much about church or related things.

Even slay queens are not left out of desiring a God-fearing man yet you see their lifestyle saying completely opposite.

Ladies maybe you can let us understand what you mean when you say, "I need a God-fearing man"!

If there is also a limit to how God-fearing your man can be, please what is it.

Thanks!
Means a man that fear God. Not all this wolf with dic
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by delivryboy: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
DebbyChris:
A man that fears God, and won't do anything God doesn't want.
Anything like what? Do you have anything in mind when you say "what God doesn't want"?
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fears God and follows His commandments, humble, respectful.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Allwility: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2017

It means they need a man that is rich, caring, tall, handsome, intelligent, goes to church on Sunday, drives a good car, have a good house, can cook, six- pack figure, whose mother is dead, without any other financial responsibility, doesn't drink or smoke and of course doesn't womanize.

That's because they know that only God can make a man all of these.

PS: I forgot to add, he must be able to take all her BS, drama, clubbing and girlish attitude with a smile and act as if it doesn't matter. Her pastor must approve of him and he musnt put a lock on his phone + no exes + baby mamas.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by babadem2much(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
DebbyChris:

grin grin grin no be small analysis be this one
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
A man they will be able to control

Simple!!!
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
truthsayer009:

Drama Queen, you haff come with ya drama. As far as ladies are concerned, God fearing man is mostly a term used for Maga or the likes. You hardly see a Man say repeatedly that he's looking for God fearing women cheesy
Call me whatever you wish. Monetising women over every issue doesn't mean you understand what women want.

Wanting a God fearing man has nothing to do with money.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by LadyJasper: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hmmm! The way most guys here are castigating women, you will never believe that they have women in their lives either as a relative, girlfriend or wife. Carry on with it.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by columbus007(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
They simply mean MAGA.

If they want to get married to a Pastor, they should simply signify that. But the "God Fearing Man" Format is old, and i doubt if they even say it again, since it never worked for them anyway.

I still wonder when women will learn that there are some certain things a man looks for in a wife in women, and 19 out of 20 times the men never say it, but just look out for those traits. And this is why it is almost comical when women start listing everything they want in a man, which is not limited to stuff like(God fearing man,already made man,Lekki Landlord man,tall dark and handsome man,must know how to cook man)and so much.

Women should learn to shut up, and look for the "Good Husbands" Traits in the men, instead of running their mouths.
this is it. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by wristbangle: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
To me, they add the word "God fearing" after they must have mentioned other factors such as money (which takes 85% of what they need in a man), body posture and sex so it won't be as if they are wayward.

5 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Are you experiencing hair loss or you know someone that is experiencing hair loss and wants a solution... 4 Sides is here to provide a more permanent solution with its Low Level Laser Therapy for hair rejuvenation, which is what is used in developed countries.

To know more about low level laser therapy, kindly visit the following links http://www.consultingroom.com/Treatment/low-level-laser-hair-loss-therapy or https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3944668/

Kindly reach us on 08067502337 or 08171077081 for the service.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Obalende: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
israelmao:
African women are very very complex. beings, give them love they turn it to hate, show no care most especially when you're rich then you see them rushing at you.When they say need God- fearing man there are other things they have on their minds besides that.
I often hear this women are complex statement being made. Woman na God? If God is not complex, who is woman to be complex? Serving woman na idolatry oh.... the woman better de complicate her self and be compliant!
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by mikejj(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin grin guys they are looking for a guy that has money and is rich that's is it
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Destined2win: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
WiredLeggings:
Fears God and follows His commandments, humble, respectful.
As if you will appreciate these traits when he exhibits them and won't take him for a weakling

3 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by wristbangle: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
madridguy:
They are confused. Even club girl with expired boobs and damaged bore hole will be seeking for a God fearing man.

Ayam not understanding....

Damn! cheesy
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by columbus007(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
FemiEddy:
A man that will not beat dem grin
even when after noticing their trash cheesy
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Destined2win: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
LadyJasper:
Hmmm! The way most guys here are castigating women, you will never believe that they have women in their lives either as a relative, girlfriend or wife. Carry on with it.
Law lady what's your own definition of a 'God fearing' man
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by successincentiv(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
A god-fearing man is a man who fears God, and more dedicated to Him
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
A man that they will disobey and yet still love and worship them in their stubonness

The one that will listen to all their advice and a single advice from him they wont take.

A man when they were still dating they visited and never helped to cook or wash plate for but when he marries them they would call " dear please can you join me in the kitchen. Thanks. Please can you wash those plate for me while I make this Eba"

A man that none of his family members must visit their house but her own mother sister and brother would make their house their second home.

A man that keeps a devilish joint account with them that would alwsys need to seek her opinion just to buy himself a boxer's.

A man that she would rain insults upon that will quietly take his shirt and go out and come back home when her madness has subsided.

A man that she would deny sex for months all in the name of shes a career woman and shes tired after work and would still be faithful to her. Satisfying himself with masturbation because truely he loves her and dont wanna sin.

That is a Woman's God fearing man.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by riczy(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
madridguy:
They are confused. Even club girl with expired boobs and damaged bore hole will be seeking for a God fearing man.

Ayam not understanding....
God epp u
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
LADIES ARE ALWAYS UNPREDICTABLE
~ I bought her a nice gift last year, she said she couldn't find the words to thank me. So I bought her a dictionary this year.She broke up with me.

~ They will argue with you for more than 20
minutes and they will be like "I'm not even going to argue with you"...Ahn ahn, what have you been doing since??

~ At 20 - 25yrs, they will be screening guys to date as if it's MTN project fame, and by the time they are more than 28yrs, they will start searching for guys as if it's Gulder Ultimate Search.

~ Every girl always pray for HARD WORKING man as husband, but they don't respond to greetings from Brick layers, Barrow pushers, etc

~ Every girl always needs God fearing men but if you are alone in a room with them and you start preaching the word of God to them, they will say you are dulling...

4 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by kense88: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
A man that will not cheat or whop there monkey ass
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Humility017(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Destined2win:
90% of the times when you ask a lady the attributes she wants in a man, you will see amongst others, "he must be God fearing"! But what baffles me in actuality is that a lot of them do not act accordingly.

It leaves me wondering if they have a totally different meaning to God-fearing. I know a guy who tried to live to his dream lady's expectation of being a God-fearing young man. He goes to church always and tells the lady, he always talk about the Bible. He doesn't talk about Sex or like things. But at the end, the lady abandoned him for a guy who didn't really care much about church or related things.

Even slay queens are not left out of desiring a God-fearing man yet you see their lifestyle saying completely opposite.

Ladies maybe you can let us understand what you mean when you say, "I need a God-fearing man"!

If there is also a limit to how God-fearing your man can be, please what is it.

Thanks!
to be honest with you dear...many simply don't know what they want...
I am a guy who believes and practise "abstinence from sex till marriage"
but unfortunately I find it difficult gettin a lady by my side...
I have always loved,care and do all i need to do....
many just love me as a friend but when I wanna go extra mile they decline and take me for granted...
the truth is good people find it difficult upholding godly values in today's present world...
the only guys ladies are mad over are those who go to have sex wit them....then they will be obessed wit the dude...because he has seen them....
real God fearing guys are only needed when marriage come calling definitely not in a relationship because relationships wit such guys to them....are boring being that there is no sex, kissing and petting...

my advise to godly guys....is to keep being good and always know the reason why they're living Godly is because God say so and for their own good and not for the sake of confused lady compromise their stance

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Benita27:
Call me whatever you wish. Monetising women over every issue doesn't mean you understand what women want.

Wanting a God fearing man has nothing to do with money.

Okay mummy ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Sunnybabe(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Maybe they mean a man that won't cheat on them but they would be able to cheat on, even if get caught he would still forgive and forget. and also that they would able to control even if they are going bad things, he should abide with them.......

You now see clearly that most of the ladies are missing up the words 'GOD-FEARING-MAN' and 'GULLIBLE-MAN'

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by freddaboh(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
madone:
They mean a guy will not plan to cheat on them. A guy who has no baby mama. A guy who has money .a house and a good car. Guys without cash are never God fearing. And op for ur info some Yahoo yahoo guys are even more god fearing than some pastors. Cos I am still surprised when u meet some of this same girls that want a god fearing guy and you ask them if they LL marry a pastor . The next thing u hear is God forbid

Correct response..........
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by hokafor(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Once they can manipulate u, then u are a God fearing man, if u fail to fall for their gimmicks then you are a devil fearing man.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by ricki: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
It meant " Mumu " or an idiot...
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Destined2win:
As if you will appreciate these traits when he exhibits them and won't take him for a weakling
I'll appreciate them and not take him for a weakling. smiley tongue
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by columbus007(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
DebbyChris:
and what if she's the one doing all what God does not want?,does it mean that she one who needs it and not the man?most women are blind to it.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Destined2win: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Humility017:

to be honest with you dear...many simply don't know what they want...
I am a guy who believes and practise "abstinence from sex till marriage"
but unfortunately I find it difficult gettin a lady by my side...
I have always loved,care and do all i need to do....
many just love me as a friend but when I wanna go extra mile they decline and take me for granted...
the truth is good people find it difficult upholding godly values in today's present world...
This is exactly what I am talking about.

By going extra mile, do you mean marrying them or what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Kenyan Pastor Slams Viral Couple Who Wedded In T-shirts / Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.