Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? (37966 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? / . / What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2017
supersystemsng:

When God looks at the earth, God doesn't look for sin, he looks for possibility... Everyone reaches a point where they find God, so evaluating people based on a pretext or time may be a wrong call..as for me. I'm following the Lord and cutting off relationships and things that don't align with my journey and purpose....Life is nothing..all the wealth and luxuries are all empty stuvs

well that is a discussion for another day.. but you are right.. discovering your purpose in life and aligning it to activities needed to accomplish it is absolutely the way to go.. no needless painful journeys in relationships that waste decades of one's short sojourn in this world
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Parenthood is key and a "developed" father who does not abdicate his responsibilities in the face of hardship builds children who are resilient, capable of original thoughts and more likely to exceed the legacies of their parents.. teach the child and the will not depart from your ways.. spare the rod; spoil the child.. that sort of .iiish

Now i'm proud of myself...i laughed reading this... "developed" father who does not abdicate his responsibilities in the face of hardship

It begs the meaning of the concept developed father, and two the father who doesn't abdicate responsisbilites when the heat builds up. How many developed men, spiritually, morally,ethically and educationally does our society build...May God deliver us from ponmo men and sugar lovers who don't understand what it is to be a mother..you've made my day, once yesterday and today. Now i understand why my kid's teachers say they bombard them with questions. Aunty why is it done, why do we do it this way...as for me i tell my kiddies, don't swallow anyone's crap, you have a right to question principles and determine your rights and wrongs yourself.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by MarieSucre(f): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Destined2win:
This is a cool definition but I hope our ladies will agree with you

Is it not a lady that told you the definition so? abi is there some other ulterior motives that you're looking for?
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by MarieSucre(f): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Destined2win:
Yes I know but it doesn't sound as if that's what you ladies mean when you say you need a God fearing man
It doesn't sound like that is what we ladies want? "claps hands dramatically". It seems you know what we want. Kindly tell us.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by MarieSucre(f): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
ShyCypher:

While d girl can act anyhow abi?
Una wise o

Is that what she said? Please tell me where she said that. Do you have comprehension issues. This thread is about what WOMEN define as God-fearing man. It's like you just came to fight.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by josemadu: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Why use the term FEAR? Is LOVE not better?
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by ImaIma1(f): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
kaydp post=5967t2780:
Even atheists have conscience

Them being atheists already shows that their conscience is dead and buried.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by MarieSucre(f): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
fof1:

AND SHE WILL ALSO BE GOD FEARING AND IN D SAME VEIN FOLLOWS SUCH TERMS AND LOGIC. LOVE GOD AND LOVE UR NEIGHBOUR AS U LOVE URSELF. D VOWS ARE FOR BOTH PARTIES IN D COVENANT OF MARRIAGE, NOT SCRUPULOUS,GREEDY WIFE WHO IS LICENTIOUS AND SECRETLY IMMORAL AND VERY UNFAITHFUL.

Why are you angry? Did she say anywhere that it was okay for a woman so be licentious and secretly immoral? This thread is "What do women mean when they say they want a God-fearing man"? Stick with the topic and stop typing angrily.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by MarieSucre(f): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dindondin:
This kinda man is the Pastor type or morally upright man.
A regular Nigerian chic that has sampled at least 4 guys before marriage doesn't deserve this kind of man.

If you don't know, we guys v our priorities well defined. My fiance was attracted to me cos of her long gown. She appeared beautiful but not sexy or sultry.
Cos you can't determine the sexyness of a lady through revealing cloth but by having sex with her. We don't live in deceit.
Any girl that wear revealing cloth is advertising sex, not love.

Honest question bro, where you a virgin when you married her?
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by MarieSucre(f): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
vicfy:
Including nt F*cking u?
lol. God does not want a husband to have sex with his wife? Where?
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by MarieSucre(f): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
FRANKOSKI:
THEY NEED MUMU THAT DOESN'T KNOW HIS RIGHT IN THE RELATIONSHIP /MARRIAGE.
What do you mean 'doesn't know his right in the relationship"?
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

Is that what she said? Please tell me where she said that. Do you have comprehension issues. This thread is about what WOMEN define as God-fearing man. It's like you just came to fight.

How ironic...
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by MarieSucre(f): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
ShyCypher:

How ironic...
Thank you for confirming it for me.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by MarieSucre(f): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
supersystemsng:

Now i'm proud of myself...i laughed reading this... "developed" father who does not abdicate his responsibilities in the face of hardship

It begs the meaning of the concept developed father, and two the father who doesn't abdicate responsisbilites when the heat builds up. How many developed men, spiritually, morally,ethically and educationally does our society build...May God deliver us from ponmo men and sugar lovers who don't understand what it is to be a mother..you've made my day, once yesterday and today. Now i understand why my kid's teachers say they bombard them with questions. Aunty why is it done, why do we do it this way...as for me i tell my kiddies, don't swallow anyone's crap, you have a right to question principles and determine your rights and wrongs yourself.

So true. God fearing virtue in a man is not just for the husband part but also for the Father part, a lot of men use work to abdicate responsibility. A lot of us grew up without having any real experience with our fathers, to us he was this distant person who came home from work and kept to himself with tv or a news paper. This also does not exclude women from developing good qualities to be "virtuous women". After all the good book says, "Good men deserve good women".
One must be a good person to a get a good partner.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

So true. God fearing virtue in a man is not just for the husband part but also for the Father part, a lot of men use work to abdicate responsibility. A lot of us grew up without having any real experience with our fathers, to us he was this distant person who came home from work and kept to himself with tv or a news paper. This also does not exclude women from developing good qualities to be "virtuous women". After all the good book says, "Good men deserve good women".
One must be a good person to a get a good partner.

That's why we have underdeveloped men littering the country clamoring for the head of someone who isn't their problem...and what's worse? Many people don't know their conditions but live in them...Why raise a child without transference of your core, abilities, character, skills...Men in this generation needs mentoring

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

Thank you for confirming it for me.

You are really dumb. I meant how ironic you said "I just came to fight" but its you who is fightin' everyone on this thread.

I think you need somethin' to soothe your nerves this mornin' ma'am...

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by nuelyoyo(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Awesome. You just spoke directly to me.
You are very correct. They just want us as friends but when its time for marriage is guys like us they want.
Me i have made up my mind. My standard is if you're not a Virgin. Gerraout of my life
Because when i was being faithful you were gallivanting from one d!ck to another
undecided
and how would you know if she is a virgin or not if you don't do romantic stuffs with her. My advice to you if you are looking for a virgin and you don't want to have sex before marriage is that you at least romance the lady and get to the pussy arena and confirm for your self. If you because of religion just accept a ladies words that she is a virgin, u might be surprised on ur wedding night that she is not. Many ladies lie to religious guys about their virginity status coz they know the guy would not want to verify coz of religion. I personally don't have a problem with dating a virgin that gives me the no sex condition, but I must confirm your virginity and will continue to confirm the virginity from time to time as long as we are still in the relationship. But I hear some girls are professional with the use of pussy tightening cream.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by MarieSucre(f): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
ShyCypher:

You are really dumb. I meant how ironic you said "I just came to fight" but its you who is fightin' everyone on this thread.

I think you need somethin' to soothe your nerves this mornin' ma'am...
I only countered their thinking by pointing out how their going off-tangent.

But you came here, and typed in angry highlighted caplocks about a completely unrelated issue. I stayed on topic, you went off point. So who was really fighting.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by FTrebirth(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Niyeal:
A man that will see God and run away
grin grin grin
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Dindondin(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

yes.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Destined2win: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

It doesn't sound like that is what we ladies want? "claps hands dramatically". It seems you know what we want. Kindly tell us.
No you tell me more tongue
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Destined2win: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

Is it not a lady that told you the definition so? abi is there some other ulterior motives that you're looking for?
No ulterior motives Sugar
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by OrdercityWeb: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
nuelyoyo:
and how would you know if she is a virgin or not if you don't do romantic stuffs with her. My advice to you if you are looking for a virgin and you don't want to have sex before marriage is that you at least romance the lady and get to the pussy arena and confirm for your self. If you because of religion just accept a ladies words that she is a virgin, u might be surprised on ur wedding night that she is not. Many ladies lie to religious guys about their virginity status coz they know the guy would not want to verify coz of religion. I personally don't have a problem with dating a virgin that gives me the no sex condition, but I must confirm your virginity and will continue to confirm the virginity from time to time as long as we are still in the relationship. But I hear some girls are professional with the use of pussy tightening cream.
You make alot of sense

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by OrdercityWeb: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

He said the truth. I don't see the need for your question.
I am a Virgin and i plan to remain so till i marry and I'm never going to settle for a lady that has hopped from one d!ck to the other.
This technique you ladies use when we bring up the claim that we want morally upright wives by asking us if we were virgins is stale.
Some of us still have our heads intact and would NEVER settle for a h0e (in this context: NON-VIRGIN)
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by OrdercityWeb: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

lol. God does not want a husband to have sex with his wife? Where?
Honestly. I just confirmed once again that a majority of Nigerian girls are hypocrites and weild double standards.
You know quite well he isn't talking of "Husband and Wife". He is talking of "boyfriend and girlfriend" and you know you just on purpose chose to manipulate the whole context.
Please some of us are intelligent enough to see through y'll wimps and caprices. You don't always have to go against the truth when its staring at you in the face.
PLEASE CHANGE!
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

I only countered their thinking by pointing out how their going off-tangent.

But you came here, and typed in angry highlighted caplocks about a completely unrelated issue. I stayed on topic, you went off point. So who was really fighting.

Jesus Christ, madam what exactly do you want?

Kindly quote where I "typed in highlighted caps lock".

Seems you've started mixin' codeine & weed again. grin
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
ShyCypher:

Jesus Christ, madam what exactly do you want?

Kindly quote where I "typed in highlighted caps lock".

Seems you've started mixin' codeine & weed again. grin

Lol @ codeine & weed
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by hartson(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Destined2win:
How Come you ladies are not saying anything?

Time to explain yourselves now, all of you hid under the bed
grin grin grin
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by temi4fash(m): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
EgusiShankly:
bros,that guy spoke wot u had in mind,,u spoke mine...

i can't keep myself intact for a wasted girl.

Baba...

never say never
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by temi4fash(m): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
Humility017:

thanks brother....
I really appreciate your words...
you're remarkable....so love the way you interact and follow up all the comments on your post...
keep it up

No be here oo...

But i have meet ladies who have same believes of No sex before marriage too..

Never say never bro
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? by hartson(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
bukatyne:

Please speak english
Chill Ok.is all about live and let's live.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat / #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos / How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.