Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) (11721 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Chukazu: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Village things
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by abujarocks(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by klenton(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
hornyAnna:
guys are not smiling here ohh...am just a new member still learning sha..

wat a beauty...nne dm me let me show round nairaland
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Midegee(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sell your iTunes & Amazon giftcards to Me at amazing rates.
I am NOT for ripping!
I am NOT for delay in payment!

Payments in less than 30mins to any Nigerian bank account you provide. Cards must be for US, Canada, Uk, Australia STORE only and it must be picture of the card WITH RECEIPT.No codes or email printouts. Thanks.

Whatsapp number 07064437370.Kindly post your reviews on transactions with me here. I look forward to dealing with you.

Cheers.
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
hornyAnna:
guys are not smiling here ohh...am just a new member still learning sha..
how much for a night? i am willing to pay 50thousand, depends if ure the one in your dp. pm me if ure in lagos or delta state or porthacourt or anambra or benin.
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Bobonowell(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lols grin
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by delishpot: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
DateMynd44:
Being under the heat of konji I just met her and asked her out, she accepted and paid me a visit a night after, she visited my triplex mansion and spent the night and we had sex on my costly vitafoam under the coolness of my Air conditioner.
The next morning i paid her off but she does not want to leave my mansion because it is too beautiful.
Worse of it all my bethrothed fiancee is coming to visit me today.
What do i do now? Should i call the police to arrest her?
Nairalanders i need ur advice.
Delishpot my counselor, come and epp me oh. I'm in trouble.
Below is the pix of my beautiful room.

Go and hire guys to form like your landlord has come to ask for rent. Then ask her to borrow you the money you paid her to add to the one you have. I am sure she will run away.
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
how much for a night? i am willing to pay 50thousand, depends if ure the one in your dp. pm me if ure in lagos or delta state or porthacourt or anambra or benin.
i don't blame u , lunatics
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Ugik(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
newdehli abeg add me to the telegram group
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Caramia2020(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
LOL wahala dey this country o.
Plenty gobe
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Lamanii22(f): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Cool23:
Op repeat after me anybody that is using my sense to play nairabet thunder fire that person

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make I Post My Pictures,i Deh Find Wife Oh / She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years / I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.