Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 (83405 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 20, 2017
acc001:

Can't she go work,dia r legit wrk she cud do to pay her fees..

Well, she can. Can you get her a job?
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by BEASTER(m): 4:58am On Aug 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
People dont actually learn in life, IF this story is legit, then this girl is the most stupid, most foolish, most kolo, most mumu, most ode, most yama yama girl i have ever seen in Nigeria. "common sense which she dont have is what will make both ritualist and guys looking and desperate for riches, offer her the money and destroy her destiny forever. "i pity her destiny in advance. "any guy that will later get married to her, will be getting married to a dead wood.
The so acclaimed virgin is a bunch of fool and a disgrace to her parents and the community she comes from. Why don't she cuts her Cort according to her size? Well I pray that if what she claimed and is asking is true, she will never see peace in her life for inviting evil open herself. She claimed to be a university student, Uni Abuja for that matter and school doesn't pass through her. What faith does she even belong? o r is she practicing paganism? Both Christians and Muslims believe in GOD / ALLAH, then if she belongs to any of this faith why don't she channel her problems to GOD instead looking for 350k in exchange of her Virginity? Just to take care of useless expenses that no interest will be made from it . then what next will she do to survive because life must continue. She will now begin to sale her body for N100 in street from one state to another. May your dreams come true virgin girl.
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by BEASTER(m): 5:05am On Aug 20, 2017
missNGLatest:

http://somtoo.co/news/23-year-old-university-of-abuja-female-student-offers-her-virginity-for-sale-at-n350000/
The so acclaimed virgin is a bunch of fool and a disgrace to her parents and the community she comes from. Why don't she cuts her Cort according to her size? Well I pray that if what she claimed and is asking is true, she will never see peace in her life for inviting evil open herself. She claimed to be a university student, Uni Abuja for that matter and school doesn't pass through her. What faith does she even belong? o r is she practicing paganism? Both Christians and Muslims believe in GOD / ALLAH, then if she belongs to any of this faith why don't she channel her problems to GOD instead looking for 350k in exchange of her Virginity? Just to take care of useless expenses that no interest will be made from it . then what next will she do to survive because life must continue. She will now begin to sale her body for N100 in street from one state to another. May your dreams come true virgin girl.
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by mikendie(m): 5:06am On Aug 20, 2017
U wan tel me say d mumu married man no smash
Ask me...
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by linearity: 5:08am On Aug 20, 2017
She is too cheap, that is less than $1,000.00....if you want to eat a frog, at least make sure that you eat the fattest one.

Abi no bi her mates dey sell their own for $3.7 million so?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/story/2009/01/15/22-year-old-sells-virginity-online-and-feds-cant-do-thing-to-stop-her.amp.html

BTW, she mean say her married benefactor was not benefiting? I find that hard to believe, making this story a fake one!
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Dynast(m): 5:20am On Aug 20, 2017
Why would a student will no benefactor be living in such expensive accommodation, why not squat with someone or share the room with up to 3 girls since the condition has changed

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Epiczi(m): 5:27am On Aug 20, 2017
D gal in question is not a serious individual. My daughter is in uniabj.sch fee + accommodation is less than 40k.what is a student doing with a house of 160k when she not working
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 20, 2017
This Buhari government sef grin
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by GMBuhari: 5:34am On Aug 20, 2017
DarkMagic:
Ma lawd
Jes wen I thought there couldn't b anything more crazy
Then this shocked

It's a scam
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by stan40: 5:38am On Aug 20, 2017
Her village head they look for her,them want to cure her madness
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by stan40: 5:43am On Aug 20, 2017
What a useless girl,she must be insane .oloriburuku,you blood will provide that money in someone secret room
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by wizod(m): 5:53am On Aug 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
People dont actually learn in life, IF this story is legit, then this girl is the most stupid, most foolish, most kolo, most mumu, most ode, most yama yama girl i have ever seen in Nigeria. "common sense which she dont have is what will make both ritualist and guys looking and desperate for riches, offer her the money and destroy her destiny forever. "i pity her destiny in advance. "any guy that will later get married to her, will be getting married to a dead wood.
so female afonjas are d same as dia male counterparts?
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by wizod(m): 5:56am On Aug 20, 2017
purem:
Adon 4get Wetin awon write sef.....
Buh I still get sometin to give u guys o

So were are my likes?
guy why na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by bongolistik(m): 6:08am On Aug 20, 2017
The virginity in the topic is misleading.. Doesn't her former benefactor shines her Congo on daily basis? Obviously she is nowhere near a virgin.. The right topic should be .. .. . Offers her virgina for that amount and not her virginity. Or better still; offers sex in return for that amount
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by pbs4real(m): 6:09am On Aug 20, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
shey na gold dey there ni....you no gree 1000naira grin
the gal nah virgin ooh.
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Adeevah(m): 6:11am On Aug 20, 2017
So her former benefactor (married man) didn't check and balance

I guess she wanted to write engine instead of virgin

Na dis kind lie dey make person enter paradise grin
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

The girl na yahoo girl oo, no mind am.
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by dinggle: 6:14am On Aug 20, 2017
Isn't she better than other girls who travel abroad to hawk their pus*y for some madam in Italy?
Isn't she better than other girls who are adopted and rape under religious forced Islamic marriage by born to rule Northern empire?
Isn't she better than southern girls hawking short-time for peanuts?
I think she could have requested more like N 2million, at the end of the day it is how she spends the money that will either make here a mumu or correct babe.
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by AlanSugar(m): 6:14am On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

how much did you sell your own lipsrsealed

Hahahaha, I'm sure she didn't get up to 500 dollars for hers otherwise she wouldn't be here on nairaland grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 20, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
come why u wicked like dis na? U b devil? Lol
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by AlanSugar(m): 6:18am On Aug 20, 2017
KayDEAN:
U guys are so dumb, she's looking for a new benefactor not really who wants to Bleep her
She really needs that money

Is it this your mumu reasoning that makes guys so dumb here, including me?
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by lexy2014: 6:19am On Aug 20, 2017
Fabulocity:
Is it not better to sell it than to lose it to some inconsequential fûck boy? This girl no get brain sef. Her mates that sold theirs for thousands of dollars to some rich, perveted Jap business men don't have two heads.
how much did u sell ur own&to whom?
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by crunchyg: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
Na becos you lost your own with 200 naira indomi and egg is that you dey talk like this
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Andrew3(m): 6:33am On Aug 20, 2017
She took a wrong approach. After the virginity, what would she sell for the call-up letter?
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Xkalaban(m): 6:36am On Aug 20, 2017
She shld rather be asking for who's willing to marry her and pay her dowry now that she's still a virgin & not who wld deflower her. Schooling is never easy anywhere in the world talk more of naija. Even to the wealthiest folks, it's still not easy. SMH!!!!

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Godmother(f): 6:37am On Aug 20, 2017
Does this girl realize there will always be bills in life. So next year when bills arise again what will she sell- a kidney?

Besides, a married man has been her benefactor how is she still a virgin? We all know 99% of men won't give you anything for free let alone a married man
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Paretomaster(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2017
No doubt, an IPOBSLAYQUEEN.. .
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Jj222(f): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
you too bad haba pity d girl na. u fit give her #500 .00 she go manage
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by beaversticks(m): 6:46am On Aug 20, 2017
house rent 160k.....m i the only one thinking it's ....much
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 20, 2017
Nonsense

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by toxict14: 6:52am On Aug 20, 2017
The girl needs help, unfortunately, Nigerians will rather watch her die than help her.
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2017
its nothing new, i actually sold mine,,, better dan losing it for free to some fvck boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.