Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,082 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 (83421 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by jonnytad(m): 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
D place get electricity, and relaxation centre, even swimming pool dey. .... Upcoming olosho.
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by daveyjay(m): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Abeg how much last price?? jale jale grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Biko... fine girl. Ka m jukene gi, was your benefactor giving you support for free?

3 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Pained ritualist spotted

Nonsense!

Oga go and sleep. Who ritualist epp?

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by daveyjay(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
jonnytad:
D place get electricity, and relaxation centre, even swimming pool dey. .... Upcoming olosho.
you wan lodge for there?? [img][/img] shocked

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
This useless bearded baboon called joro nd his fake ass formulated stories

3 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by cristianisraeli: 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
This useless bearded baboon called joro nd his fake ass formulated stories

LOL..no bi small thing..too many fake stories to generate traffic

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by talk2rotman(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
People dont actually learn in life, IF this story is legit, then this girl is the most stupid, most foolish, most kolo, most mumu, most ode, most yama yama girl i have ever seen in Nigeria. "common sense which she dont have is what will make both ritualist and guys looking and desperate for riches, offer her the money and destroy her destiny forever. "i pity her destiny in advance. "any guy that will later get married to her, will be getting married to a dead wood.
May u neva find ursef in ha shoe in jesus name.
Eni ija o de ba lo n pe ara e lokunrin.... Meaning who has not been faced with battles calls himself a man.
An high court judge once said ."if we judges could be in d position of most of d criminals dey do condemn i most cases, dey will do worse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by gozie112(m): 12:01am On Aug 20, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
shey na gold dey there ni....you no gree 1000naira grin
hope u re not impersonating that gal on ur dp?smh
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by anselemmore: 12:03am On Aug 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
People dont actually learn in life, IF this story is legit, then this girl is the most stupid, most foolish, most kolo, most mumu, most ode, most yama yama girl i have ever seen in Nigeria. "common sense which she dont have is what will make both ritualist and guys looking and desperate for riches, offer her the money and destroy her destiny forever. "i pity her destiny in advance. "any guy that will later get married to her, will be getting married to a dead wood.
rituals don't make use of such people and to be frank. she only needs attention nothing like virgin..
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by mykel25(m): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2017
purem:
Adon 4get Wetin awon write sef.....

Buh I still get sometin to give u guys o

Forklift can remove it.... Not possible to park a car like this

So were are my likes?
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by mykel25(m): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2017
purem:
Adon 4get Wetin awon write sef.....

Buh I still get sometin to give u guys o

So were are my likes?

Forklift can remove it.... Not possible to park a car like this
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Ebonka1: 12:10am On Aug 20, 2017
Fabulocity:
Is it not better to sell it than to lose it to some inconsequential fûck boy? This girl no get brain sef. Her mates that sold theirs for thousands of dollars to some rich, perveted Jap business men don't have two heads.
may Dangote cement fall on you

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by y3mi(m): 12:13am On Aug 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
[b]People dont actually learn in life, IF this story is legit, then this .blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
You are as daft as the handle of a samurai sword. Rather than being vitriolic, what other alternative can you suggest to alleviate her plight ? I for one If I could, will send her more than that without having no string attached. Except maybe if she fits my taste though, and that's a huge maybe. Normally if this mere geographical expression mistaken for a country is truly democratic, they ought to be a welfare system that would cater for not only ladies in her shoes but for guys who wouldn't resort to crimes and cyberfrauds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by firo08(m): 12:13am On Aug 20, 2017
If actually this story is true.... I pity little girl for unwise decision of her. Losing her virginity for #350k is not the best. God this is why i'm begging u for financial breakthrough so that I can help the needed. Feeling like crying because I can't even give her #5000. I curse poverty, I spit on poverty.

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 20, 2017
Fabulocity:
Is it not better to sell it than to lose it to some inconsequential fûck boy? This girl no get brain sef. Her mates that sold theirs for thousands of dollars to some rich, perveted Jap business men don't have two heads.

Thank you sister
most of the people here are hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by LorDBolton(m): 12:14am On Aug 20, 2017
Is it by virginity? All the Virgins I've met , i entered through the backdoor

Guys learn to unravel a girls worth via conversation ... Presently I'm done looking for the right woman , I'm just looking for the smart woman that's knows the difference between left and right �
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by chukwui(m): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2017
Check weda she fine first..
adaksbullet:
Are u whant too selled ur virgin or u are looked for person that we payed ur hoist lent? Buyed u laptok? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Ashley86400: 12:15am On Aug 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Then give her the money.
Na today you just dey hear say men fit pay "any amount" for sex?

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by cristianisraeli: 12:16am On Aug 20, 2017
350k buy land for sango ota...LOL

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by pauljumbo: 12:32am On Aug 20, 2017
Thank God for your life
It's not easy to go true challenges most especially challenges related to finance and academics.

The girl need urgent help that's what she need now

Dlordsamurai:
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by hollowpot15684(m): 12:33am On Aug 20, 2017
you are looking for what you never lost.

God is the giver. if you loose your virginity for money, you will still suffer for it when the time is right.
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by ioreth69(f): 12:34am On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

how much did you sell your own lipsrsealed
chai, dis bird pix eeen, mk sense

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 20, 2017
ioreth69:
chai, dis bird pix eeen, mk sense

yes o

and hope say our own never lose sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by burakado17: 12:37am On Aug 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
yes sir She has lost her commonsense.
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by ioreth69(f): 12:39am On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yes o

and hope say our own never lose sha lipsrsealed
am married na,its allowed
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by 2016v2017: 12:40am On Aug 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by dapaiks: 12:43am On Aug 20, 2017
Lets take the Bull by it horns, ur schl fee is 30k n u r paying fr house rent 160k, na school u go abi na house u go slay, first of all u have to mke some little harsh ajustment wich wuldnt be too comfortable (because no be flexing crry u go school), pack from ur current house n move into the school hostel which is cheaper, 10k or there about or better still go n squat wit ur friends in d hostel, (ABUSITE can relate), fr ur project look fr sme kind hearted individuals within ur department who will be willing to share their laptops wenever its nt in use mst especially lower level undergraduate, u shuldnt have problem wit internet coz i knw now that mst universities have Wifi/LAN available even within the hostel all u need is jst a password wich u can get frm d ICT deprtmnt n u r good to go (after all i don see computer science student way graduate wit out laptop)...u can equally use ur smart phne with help of sme tools from google store to crry out ur project, fr the school fee u can ofcoz ask uncles n aunties to help u out, i think this will be a better solution, than wat u r abt to do... thnk u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 20, 2017
God left Nigeria a long time ago. embarassed

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 20, 2017
ioreth69:
am married na,its allowed

ehen!! shocked shocked........see bad market sad sad

i shoud have known sad

cheesy cheesy

well ermm wish you all the best in ur marriage ans life in general

lemme go pitch my tent somewhere else grin cheesy

have a superb night rest smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.