Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos (12263 Views)

Lockdown With Mom And Sisters (Erotic Story 18+) Part 1 / Lady Observing Lockdown With Boyfriend Cries Out / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2020
Sunday 3rd May 2020

At home safe and sound with the love of my life, My Daughter.

Corona virus is not for us with God on our side .

this lockdown really drew me much closer to my daughter and helped me to understand so many things I was ignorant of back in the day as a father.

Smiles

Proud Dad

Safe Everyone.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Orubebe01: 12:20pm On May 03, 2020
It's been a while. Was thinking that your coming online again will be to let us know when ur album is dropping.
Hope the corona virus has reset your brain small.

38 Likes

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Oluromantic: 12:21pm On May 03, 2020
This guy still exists. Hope you don't teach that girl how to smoke.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Poorboy: 12:22pm On May 03, 2020
Where is your old TV?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by konkonbilo(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2020
Oluromantic:
This guy still exists. Hope you don't teach that girl how to smoke.

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Keziehenry(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2020
Where is your baby mama?
When are you doing your giveaway na
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by MrSensor(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2020
Adopted child, Why are you strangling her na. She is not feeling comfortable in your arms.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by bonnyhope: 12:31pm On May 03, 2020
Where ur wife

Abi you adopt the child
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Wizywiz(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2020
Baba Airforce my guy....e don tey ooo...ur baby girl don grow ooo.. Stay safe and keep her safe..#onelovebro

29 Likes

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2020
I will be ignoring stupid comment from stupid people in this new month of May .

12 Likes

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by BigTableShaker(f): 12:39pm On May 03, 2020
bonnyhope:
Where ur wife
Abi you adopt the child
Who dash am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Keziehenry(m): 12:43pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:
I will be ignoring stupid comment from stupid people in this new month of May .

When is your album dropping

1 Like

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by kiddkash(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2020
more grace to you

1 Like

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2020
lol funny comments I see here but I go still ignore .

2 Likes

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Humanoid01(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2020
Wow! She's all grown. Growth is natural, but how it happens overtime still fascinates me. It's just so amazing.

5 Likes

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 03, 2020
Beautiful baby with funny smile. smiley Baby be like "Daddy is clout chasing again, sha lemme smile. "

grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by vanida6: 12:52pm On May 03, 2020
like father like daughter,,,,cute girl

1 Like

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by ObaOfUyo: 12:53pm On May 03, 2020
Same girl you made a photo with you lighting a gay while she paid keen attention.
Now you locked down with her, can't imagine what else you've done in her presence.
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Jokerman(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2020
Lol... This guy... Nairaland don miss you... I believe the lockdown has made you a better person grin

5 Likes

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2020
see that hater above
that called herself Vanida6

they will never cease to hate . it's in them everywhere and anywhere they go .

1 Like

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Premiumwriter: 12:58pm On May 03, 2020
Jokerman:
Lol... This guy... Nairaland don miss you... I believe the lockdown has made you a better person grin
please speak for yourself.

Many of us will only be glad if we can lose all attention seekers like the op and that Damm niggarrr guy from this forum undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2020
nice one Nwannem
your daughter is so cute .
send your account make I wire you something for biscuit for her

2 Likes

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2020
Premiumwriter:
please speak for yourself.

Many of us will only be glad if we can lose all attention seekers like the op and that Damm niggarrr guy from this forum undecided
I've grown thick skin to haters

keep hating
keep hating
keep hating
keep hating
keep keep hating hating .

just like MTN, It's in you everywhere you go.

5 Likes

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Stevyne: 1:04pm On May 03, 2020
Omo E don tey o!
When Nairaland deh sweet then.

Airforce1 my guy.

2 Likes

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
nice one Nwannem

your daughter is so cute .

send your account make I wire you something for biscuit for her
thanks my boss .. OBO himself

odogwu Nwanne .

13 Likes

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 1:07pm On May 03, 2020
Stevyne:
Omo E don tey o! When Nairaland deh sweet then.
Airforce1 my guy.
lol we dey low key
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Premiumwriter: 1:10pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:

I've grown thick skin to haters

keep hating
keep hating
keep hating
keep hating
keep keep hating hating .

just like Peak Milk, It's in you everhwere you go.
hate?

Bros, hating on you will be a waste of time. I have never and probably will never meet you in person.

E de pain me say u de seek attention to what end exactly?

E no b say you be tuface, wizkid or davido but you still wan mk we de look ur side. Hustle so dat we go know u, no de force your face down our throat.

It's mtn and not peak btw that's everywhere you go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:

thanks my boss .. OBO himself
odogwu Nwanne .
iga Di Nnam

4 Likes

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2020
Premiumwriter:
hate?

Bros, hating on you will be a waste of time. I have never and probably will never meet you in person.

E de pain me say u de seek attention to what end exactly?

E no b say you be tuface, wizkid or davido but you still wan mk we de look ur side. Hustle so dat we go know u, no de force your face down our throat.

It's mtn and not peak btw that's everywhere you go

ok I don hear you

1 Like

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by kokakola: 1:16pm On May 03, 2020
The girl has grown.
It's good to hear from you Hip Hop Man
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2020
kokakola:
The girl has grown. It's good to hear from you Hip Hop Man
the hip hop man cracked me up big deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Got Raped: What Should I Do? / Marriage Proposal On Phone? / How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.