Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

3Ceagle's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3Ceagle's Profile / 3Ceagle's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

Politics / Re: Court Adjourns Case Seeking Uzodimma’s Sack As Imo Governor by 3Ceagle(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
What a joke of a country. This country has be captured.
These guys in the supreme court are just playing Nigerians like table tennis.
Nigeria O Nigeria

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerians Will Rather Commit Suicide Than Act - Amaechi by 3Ceagle(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
My people are funny. If he keeps quiet my country people will he accuse for the sealed lips. He talks, he accused of selected amnesia. Nigeria is a lost case.
I don't understand how Nigerians lost their office of the citizen.
Politics / Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by 3Ceagle(m): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
BAT positioning himself for 2027.
Why is APC and BAT appointing people with corruption allegation on their head. Is this the best APC can produce?
Nigeria has been made a Corruption Plc by APC.
When the righteous is on the throne, the people rejoice but when the wicked rules there is gnashing of teeth.
Politics / Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by 3Ceagle(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2023
ivandragon:

You guys need to stop this sweeping castigations of ethnic groups, in this case Yorubas, especially on this APC/BAT issue.

There are millions of Yorubas who do not support BAT or APC. But when people like you turn it to ethnic 'war', you force such persons to take sides by defending thier ethnicity.

Limit your criticism to the APC & BAT, don't drag the whole ethnic group into such matters.

I very much agree with you. The supporters of these corrupt personalities who fund themselves on the corridors of power cuts across all ethnic groupings.
Politics / Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by 3Ceagle(m): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2022
MUYEEKFIRST:
No body talk about the killing of Muslim member and shooting of many Muslim protester by the Baptist Christian member. If it were to be Christian that was killed during the chaos.

Where in the report was it mentioned who the killers are. It seems you have more facts.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by 3Ceagle(m): 7:41am On Feb 06, 2022
There are points the proprietors of these Christians schools are mentioning which everyone seem to glide over, which is agreement between original owners of schools and government in 1974.
1. What are these agreements?
2. To what extent has it been executed?
3. Are there infringements to these agreements?
4. Does giving aide to missionary schools grant ownership to government?
5. Are there reasons why the names of these schools hasn't changed?
6. Is hijab an infringement to these agreements?

The solution to the perennial clashes in missionery schools in Ilorin is with the state government, simply implement the agreements in full or return the schools to the original owners, afterall to what extent has government control maintained the original standards set by those schools.

Proudly Mount Carmel College Ilorin

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigerian Navy Signs Contract For Two New Warships by 3Ceagle(m): 2:12am On Nov 04, 2021
Mayour11:
This is a good one.

I hope it won't end up in the hands of pirates.

What happened to Nigeria building warship for other countries? Obi is a boy.
Politics / Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by 3Ceagle(m): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
SlyDev:
Na wetin I tell Oduan nason, stop following Biafuro, they are criminals, they are looking for who to be unfortunate together with. The moment they started entertaining dirty biafra flag and allowing igbos to wear dirty agbada to deceive yoruba I know their problem will soon start.

Are you afraid of referendum? If you think this guys are dirty, why not settle once and for all these agitation by carrying out a referendum.
Politics / Re: The Dot Nation: Shehu Sani Reacts To Abaribe’s Controversial Shirt by 3Ceagle(m): 12:01am On Jun 25, 2021
Freestainworld:
Of course, he has the right.

Who is not in the present day Nigeria?
Culture / Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by 3Ceagle(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2021
Still remain my most respected king in Nigeria. A mixture of civilisation and culture. Speaks relevance, opened minded and assertive. Long live the Ooni.
Politics / Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by 3Ceagle(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:
Ortom is a loud mouth loser. HE blames everyone but himself, is he not the chief security officer of the State.

I love El Rufia, he tells the truth and facts whoever gets hurt he no care.

And what is the truth about El Rufai, please tell us. Is El Rufai the presidential spokes person? Truth my ass. These are the people killing the country with religious and tribal sentiment. Ortom has his failure but it is not in the position of the El Rufai to disparage him. I love the response from the BSG. One who has a log in his eyes trying to remove a stick from another.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by 3Ceagle(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Zamfara take it easy

Eastern Nigeria should be careful, this is the kind of thing bound to happen with ESN and EbubeAgu

These are product of circumstances. Like Bakassi boys, and even OPC when the times comes, they will be told where to sit.
Politics / Re: South East Governors Create Security Network Called Ebubeagu by 3Ceagle(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
MrSly:
I have objection with nos 14 and 15. The main if not the only cause of farmers /herders clash has been destruction of farm produce by cows. So with ban on open grazing there is no relationship between crop farmer and animal farmers. Or were the governors talking with their tails in between there legs as usual?

Both sections are classical example of contradiction. This shows that there is no sincere objectivity in the formation of the unit. Its death on arrival.
Politics / Re: South East Governors Create Security Network Called Ebubeagu by 3Ceagle(m): 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
They will kill ESN like cockroaches, the security agents are just mĺere military informants to decimate the ESN

Who do you think will be employed in the security outfit? Same pool of youths who are pro ESN? The youths in SE have lost confidence in the Governors.
Politics / Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by 3Ceagle(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You must be jobless? Only a jobless person with no personal property will exclaim such trash that Nigeria is about to crumble. Go & work to better yourself, you will regret your life in future, when it finally dawns on you that nothing like break up will ever happen in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, worst that can happen is that the Military will take over & defend the unity of Nigeria as mandated by the constitution, then after that, they will suspend that same constitution. Stop chasing shadows, You must have been a toddler rolling tyres as motor vehicles in the 1990’s era of the Military?

This is a typical mentality of "the house slave". Provided he can serve in the house, all is well, to him the farm slaves are trouble. The people who love this country now are people who benefits from the mess of a country. This set of people cannot die for Nigeria and the daily loss of lives do not matter to them and all they care about is to protect their property.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by 3Ceagle(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
Southerners are bunch of empty drum. They make all the noise yet no actions.
The south has the most treacherous leaders.

It's a matter of time before fulani take over southern nigeria.
Politics / Re: Kwara: Crisis Brews Over Use Of Hijab In Christian Schools by 3Ceagle(m): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
Pymetrics:

I like the way you present your words, except that I think you are unaware of some facts as regards Muslim government schools in Kwara.
My question, how many Christians attend Muslim government schools in Kwara? Practically none in most. Few that have Christians in the other local governments were not prevented from having Christian fellowship. Though you may say they were not allowed to build church, but they have classes they were using. I attended Mount Carmel College, Ilorin. As a Muslim, we were not allowed to build our mosque, we were given an open space where we use tent on every Friday. We tried to build mosque from our personal contributions, and the management removed it.
If Christians in Muslim government schools were not allowed to organize fellowship, you would have heard noise about it in the media. I trust CAN for that.

You are correct about Mount Carmel College, Ilorin. That was obtainable during my time there.I was in the class of 93. My question about all these brouhaha is what is bringing up these demands, these schools have been operating this way since inception and some of the leaders in Ilorin right now attended those schools. It was the standard put in place by the missionaries and their academic prowess that made the muslim parents send their wards there. Being a grant aided schools does not authmatically make them government schools. If the ownership status is court, all parties should maintain status quo until final determination of the supreme court. Why are the politicians playing games with education.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Slams Ambode: "Ship Of Lagos State Was Heading In The Wrong Direction" by 3Ceagle(m): 6:32am On Mar 06, 2021
NoToPile:
Sadly he has a point,

if sanwo had abandoned and refused to complete ambodes projects like Ambode left fasholas project this bridge would not have been completed and the citizens will be the one to suffer

On this point I agree with you. Failing to continue some projects started by Fashola was a bad move. But, Amode left some very marks too.
Politics / Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by 3Ceagle(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
I thought one commissioner in Lagos said that the Agberos are registered organization and cannot be stopped from performing their association activities on the road

1 Like

Politics / Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by 3Ceagle(m): 2:07am On Feb 27, 2021
TGM2015:
Finished Reading.

The first thing is to acknowledge that the Supreme Court judgement was based on valid evidence. The case brought to the court is of unlawful voiding of votes. The INEC cancel some votes illegally, the votes were cancelled based on assumptions that it was corruptly obtained after the PO have declared result, election sheets were signed and pasted with copies given to all relevant stakeholders.

According to our current electoral law, no law can void a validly declared votes. This is reason why some smart crook politicians make sure that results were never declared in polling units where they are not winning. The courts, including the Supreme Court never imposed a candidate on Imo State residents, they only agreed to the subsisting law, accept all illegal cancelled votes, take the summation of the new figures, and declared the person/party with highest votes winner.

The most recent elections where Supreme Court imposed candidates on voters are Bayelsa and Zamfara states where Supreme Court nullified majority votes casted and called them wasted votes because of error of either the candidates or the party.

In Zamfara over 80% of the total votes casted were total ignored, in all fairness, the court should have ordered a new election. Our media are not seeing that are injustice and impositions but it does not suit what they want to sell.

Our judges are lazy and make law look rigid and robotic.what has the judgement added to our jurisprudence? A Judgements that has been faulted by nature. If having accepted the corrupt votes, did they not take notice that the fiqures did not add up and so should not have declared Hope Uzodinma but asked INEC to cancelled the entire election or carry out a fresh election in the affected area. The court also ignored their earlier judgement on Uche Nwosu.
Crime / Re: Video Shows How Okorocha Was Attacked By Uzodimma's Men by 3Ceagle(m): 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Non of this gladiators are fighting for imo state. It is all about selfish interest. Imolites are watching.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu: May God Give Nigeria Prudent, Honest Leaders Like Jakande by 3Ceagle(m): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2021
stayclearofme:
Look at all of them shouting Lagos Lagos Lagos....as if Lagos is the only state in Nigeria. Majority of Governors past and present have failed the nation so why compare only Tinubu to Jakande? Can the likes of Orji Uzo Kalu compare to Jakande?

First, east had a similar leader like Jakande, in Sam Mbakwe, go check the record of what that man did in the old Imo state. That generation had some selfless leaders. Since 1999, no leader can be compared with some of the Jakande/Mbakwe era, these were people who never stole kobo from the people, or allocate lands or contracts to themselves, some did not have a home or built new palatial home with stolen funds; Jakande, Mbakwe, Ambrose Alli, Aminu Kano etc.
I think the over hype of Tinubu and his desire to rule Nigeria (a right) is what attracts the comments and attacks, coupled with the bad performance of this APC national government. A party and government he belong to. As for Kalu and co governors in the SE, simply clueless and thieving bunch.
Politics / Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by 3Ceagle(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2021
Lagos state right from the colonial era has been designed to be different. It was the administrative center of the colonial government and subsequent self rule government before IBB decided to move government house to Abuja. Kaduna, Enugu and Ibadan, were the sit of government of the regions. Has much change in those states, not so much.
Lagos has remained to the ideas it was formed with, home for all Nigerians and must always be ahead other states in Nigeria.
Lagos is the trade and commerce HQ of Nigeria and will naturally grow like other similar cities in Africa.
Politics / Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by 3Ceagle(m): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2021
lexy2014:

He should then resign if d goings on at aso rock don't conform with his principles, values and conscience

What principles, values, and conscience. Those virtues don't exist in Nigeria government and political space. Resignation and Impeachment are 2 words alien to Nigerian democrazy. What has Changed in the APC promised Changed. Nothing, Same way we have been doing things.
Politics / Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by 3Ceagle(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
This governors in the SE can never be first from the lead. They are always first from the rear. Bunch of charlatans, since Benue banned open grazing and SW followed, thses one were waiting for NK to threaten them before they woke from their slumber. These guys just want to make sure ESN by IPOB is disbanded, not because they really want to solve the issue of farmer/herder clashes.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 6:05am On Jan 31, 2021
PatriotExact:
Now, when I talk about IPOB, children of bitterness will start creeping out of their holes to attack.

This is my state, Akwa Ibom (Peace and Blessings be upon her), who is growing very fast, yet no one is calling for secession even though we have the black gold.

Then one mumu called Nnamdi Kanu, will stay abroad and be instigating his dissident miscreants called Igbos to cause trouble. He will never mobilize them to develop at least, one small community in Abia so that they will show the world that Biafra can thrive on its own. Yet they will be running their mouth and calling for war. They don't know that that their fathers had the guns, had the army, had everything needed, yet couldn't win a war.

Like the fool that is about to mention me, is an IPOB miscreant, who is typing from Lagos where he is working. Lagos that are far (50 times) developed than any Biafra area (excluding the areas that they are dreaming to join them: South South), yet he wants Nigeria to divide. If the country divides, where will he/she have the same job that he is having now?

Igbos needs deliverance.

So after reading this post, this is your conclusion.IPOB. For me, I want see such project grow to those shipyards in Netherlands and other countries having the capacity to build ships. Launching this projects is not enough, all the coastal state should by now have a striving ship repair companies. There used be a Nigerdock, today not much is heard about the company. My employer used to ship the company's boat engines to US or SA to repair because we lacked the capacity. I want to see continuity not just lunching of white elephant projects.
Business / Re: Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2021
There is nothing bad moving the market to the new site provided the facility meet international standard. The poster should have done more investigation on the model of shop ownership, is it built by the state government, the market cooperative, Individuals or some sort of arrangements. The problem I have with government built market is that they kill the vibrancy and allocate shops to those who have no business in the market.
Politics / Re: FG Awaits $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan For Ibadan-kano Rail Line by 3Ceagle(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2021
Sobasojek:

Yes but the fact remains Lagos kano will be more important when you compare population, economy of both states, transportation of goods by rail

There’s also palm oil in south west

Everything must not be about Lagos. Are we planning a one city country? The likes of Obudu and Tinapa failed because of lack of infrastructure and government buying into it.All rail system lead to north and non links west to ss/se, does mean that no commerce exist in this axis? Take the port system for example, the Apapa port is made to look like the only port we have in Nigeria, should it be so? Check out the number of trailers you will see heading to ss/se. The southern rail is important as the northern rail.
Politics / Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by 3Ceagle(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
incogni2o:
This Amotekun people really mean Business oh.

I just hope it doesnt breed civil war

Are those Fulani Nigerians? This a country where persons from the neighbour countries could come in and claim Nigerian.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Emulate "True Democrat Buhari", APC Tells U.S Politicians by 3Ceagle(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Emulate buhari who said their dogs and baboon would be soaked in blood, should he lose the an lection which his almanjiri followers heard and went on killing and maiming spree, which led to his ban from entering the UK and the USA? Wonders shall never end grin

I blame trump for all these ridicule caused the United States by the APC

When you think APC have said the worst, what follows next will just leave you dead. It is well known that if Buhari was in Jonathan shoes in 2015, with all the scenerios,he rather the country burn than relinquish power especially when supporters were just waiting for him to make "Dogs and Baboon soak in blood" comment.
Crime / Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by 3Ceagle(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2021
Golan007:
The military isn't made up of animals.

Let's hear their side of the story.

Which side, is that they never detained him or that they did not kill him.
I am tired of this country with the level of impunity by those men in uniform. Army will kill, police will kill, customs will kill, FRSC and NSDC will join. Are they doing competition for who is more brutal. Nigerians have become a game for them This country tire me o.
Celebrities / Re: Anyogu Elekwachi Mazi Ukonu Is Dead! by 3Ceagle(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
RapistOnBail:
embarassed

Beer has finally killed this man

Beer parlour talk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.