Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

3Ceagle's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3Ceagle's Profile / 3Ceagle's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

Politics / Re: Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno by 3Ceagle(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17
Urheadmaster:
Meanwhile, Reno Omokri comes from the family of a rapiststongue

Hmmmm, why are you like this na.
Politics / Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by 3Ceagle(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17
Monday60655:
But APC said it is the handwork of the opposition.

If not for politics, how on earth would a person of Ganduje character be the face of APC. Well, Osho baba once said come to APC and your sins are forgiven. In other words, don't sin while in other parties, join APC and continue your sin APC.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Youth Leaders Demand Chukwuemeka Woke's Apology To Governor Fubara by 3Ceagle(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15
All these nonsense is because of one man's inordinate ambition.
When he went berserk appointing over 200,000 SA on political units and buying forms for his Yes Men before the 2023 elections what do people think he was trying to achieve. It was not even his personal money o.
Evil does not last forever neither will his plot against the Rivers people succeed. God will always raise one person within their ranks to go against their clandestine plans.
Why will a man who completed his constitutionally 2 terms of 4yrs each still want to continue as governor in proxy. If those before him acted in same manner will he have come close to the seat of power.

Emperor Wike focus on your assignment in Abuja that is your trophy from the last election.
Politics / Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by 3Ceagle(m): 9:18pm On Apr 11
Zulu11zulu:
you will drive alone with your master in that road. From Lagos to Calaba you will have about 8 toll gate 3000 x 8. Each state will have two toll one from end to end.

Umehi is mad

I don't know where those in government got the mentality that the citizens must suffer before the country develops. A country where there is no justice and equity?

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by 3Ceagle(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09
placeofallure:

I hope we really make something substantial out of second leg, especially as we just got robbed of a penalty in the dying minutes

It was a good game, however arsenal dropped a little intensity after equalising. Secondly, they were slow in position of counter attack allowing Bayern to recover. Second leg will really be a must watch.

6 Likes

Crime / Re: Bandits Take Illegal Drugs Before Going For An Operation (video/pictures) by 3Ceagle(m): 11:33am On Apr 09
LocalFARMERS:
In this video, Bandits are seen taking illegal drugs before going for an operation. Illegal Drugs is mostly used by criminals. It gives them the morale to carry out their dastardly act without fear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj_B6O4U6Qc

Banditry. The oil money of the North.
Politics / Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by 3Ceagle(m): 11:23am On Apr 09
Kenochi:
I stand with Asiwaju Jagaban on this issue.I keep telling Nigerians that this project is already moving at neck break speed. For those that live in Apapa,one of the biggest problems in that community is the sole entrance and exit.Asiwaju understands that very soon,Dangote and the companies operating in that location will need another entrance apart from the Lekki-Epe-Ijebu Expressway
If it is not done quickly, it will become a nightmare for people living there
I was at Eleko Junction and construction is going on from the Eleko beach end to connect both the ongoing Dangote construction from his Refinery and the one from Ahmadu Bello

Asiwaju Biggest Legacy for Lagosians will be to unleash the Potential of that massive Industrial complex in Ibeju Lekki

A big contract like this is often split between 2 or more contractors with each contractor starting from the different ends. To assure the public of their sincerity of purpose, it should have been started from both ends.
Politics / Re: We Can't Hand Over Pdp To The Apc: PDP Nass Members Threaten To Dump Party by 3Ceagle(m): 1:46am On Apr 09
SenatorCharles1:

We stand united in our resolve to protect the values and principles of the PDP, and we will not hesitate to take necessary action to ensure that the party remains true to its ideals. The imposition of APC officials in key positions within our party is unacceptable and must be addressed with urgency.

Therefore, we issue a stern warning to the National Working Committee (NWC) of the PDP to act responsibly in Rivers State and other affected chapters. Failure to address these concerns and uphold the democratic processes within the party will result in severe consequences. The people's voice must be heard, and any attempts to subvert their will shall be met with the full force of their wrath.

We urge the leadership of the PDP to prioritize internal cohesion, transparency, and accountability in all party affairs. The future of the party and the trust of its members depend on it. Let this be a wake-up call for all stakeholders to uphold the values of democracy and ensure the PDP remains a beacon of hope for all Nigerians.

The earlier they do away with the likes of Atiku and Wike the better for them. If they fail to reorganize before entering into another general election, sorry will be their case. They cannot afford to blame APC for their troubles when they failed to practice transparency and accountability.
Politics / Re: Ganduje: Governor Yusuf Asks EFCC To Release Forensic Report On Dollar Video by 3Ceagle(m): 8:40am On Apr 08
AmazingELixir:
grin

These red cap people won't allow Ganduje to be in peace.

I am sure you mean the Kwankwasais?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ganduje: Governor Yusuf Asks EFCC To Release Forensic Report On Dollar Video by 3Ceagle(m): 8:37am On Apr 08
benuejosh:
The problem with Nigeria political leaders is that, the moment they are in power, 70% of their time and energy is used to fight past or immediate leaders majority of whom are the people who handed over to them. Instead of concentrating on governance and leading the people right.

How will the state whom they govern grow? Are we as a people not going to grow pass this? It is a pity. Political leaders can do better.

You comment is very unfortunate. The only concentration these set of politicians will have is LOOTING OF PUBLIC FUNDS and ASSETS.
Whenever you see politicians close ranks know that the citizens are being short changed big time. Does it not amaze you that a man of GANDOLLAR reputation is the chairman of a ruling party. He know his corrupt actions as a governor stinks to high heaven, hence the invitation he offered to the Governor to join him in APC. Was he trying to create a problem in Kano knowing fully that Kano voters are Kwankwasai?
When this politician push each other just get a bucket of pop corn and watch the movie playing out.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Atiku Knocks Tinubu Over Secrecy In Lagos-Calabar Highway Project by 3Ceagle(m): 8:04am On Apr 08
Focusmind:
These are some serious points and allegations. Sadly, Nigerians don't ask questions and can defend the indefensible because of ethnic and tribal affiliations. People are up there attacking Atiku instead of looking at the allegations he made. Atiku is not a Saint neither but did he made valid points? yes! That project would never get to Calabar. That was my first thought when Umahi muted that idea of Lagos to calabar coastal road, probably to confuse the citizens from asking pertinent questions. Pictures of the commencement of the project flooded the social media and people went into frenzy. But are our leaders sincere with the project and appropriation of public funds relating to it? Only time would tell.

A thief is calling out an Ogbologbo thief, supporters are poised for online fight.
The Atiku camp raised very serious and critical questions and some palliative miscreant instead of looking critically at those points they are busy pointing fingers. One even said Buhari, a widely acclaimed failure built infrastructure to Niger, therefor whatever Tinubu does is justified. Na wa for our people.

1 Like

Business / Re: Cadbury Nigeria Reports N28.2billion Loss In 2023, Shareholders’ Funds Wiped Out by 3Ceagle(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02
WantsandMore:
These are also legal tactics for tax avoidance.

As multinationals, they have the advantage of getting loans from their parent company at a lower libor. Will anyone blame them for that when our local financial institutions have a higher interest rate, secondly it is a legal tax planning move.

Government problem is on how these companies account for the forex differences.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 13 New Governors Borrowed ₦‎226.8 Billion In Six Months – DMO by 3Ceagle(m): 10:51am On Mar 31
pquaver:
why leave out Hope Uzodinma did u see his name there. Because his apc abi? . Make bitterness no kill una..

God will continue to bless imo state.. Whether una like am or not..
Uzo anyi ga na adi nma

Please itemised LGA by LGA what Uzodinma has done in Imo state to deserve leadership award above these two. Uzodinma is not in the class of Otti and Soludu in any ramifications. No hard feelings just my candid opinion.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by 3Ceagle(m): 10:34am On Mar 31
EDOLUWA:
If I am Fubara:

# I will sue wike to Court for causing crisis in the state

# I will make all the defected lawmakers lose their seats just as Obaseki did.

# All the defected lawnakers will no more use government building to have their session

# I will tell Presidency not to interfere any longer

# Lastly I will not listen to any plea from any political leaders not to deal with all the trouble makers.

LIFE IS WAR !!!

Unfortunately Fubara is not you. Wike really studied him before choosing him. It remains to see if Wike made the right choice.
Politics / Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by 3Ceagle(m): 10:26am On Mar 31
Fubara is a weak man and that is the reason Wike chose him as his successor. All these shenagigans is for one man's interest, Wike.
If not for selfish interest how come he is one leg in PDP and another in APC, very absurd.
Same man who alienated Rotimi Amechi his benefactor. Well, karma is a b*tch. Do unto others what you will others do unto you.

Have we suddenly forgotten Ngige and the okija shrine pact with his benefactor.

Once any clandestine agreement is inimical to public good it is non and void, and not binding on the people.

Fubara should have known that a goat will never have justice in the court of lions (wike and his master).
Politics / Re: 13 New Governors Borrowed ₦‎226.8 Billion In Six Months – DMO by 3Ceagle(m): 9:15am On Mar 31
magoo10:
It is not the borrowings that is the problem but how they can transform it into generating more funds.
Most of these governors have never done any productive business themselves that have grown to be successful.

I completely agree with you. Most of this men in power have never managed big businesses, except from 419 and government patronage.

It is very evident from the performance of some of them who has led multi billion corporate entities.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by 3Ceagle(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18
The below statement is credited to the Governor;

"The Governor thanked Mr. Obi for his efforts at cushioning the effect of the economic hardship on the people just like President Bola Tinubu and all state Governors are currently doing to ease the hardship."

Abeg can Tinubu supporters interpret this?

These headless mobs, after the elections were making frantic effort to chase Obi away from the country. Unfortunately for them Obi is not Atiku.
Politics / Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by 3Ceagle(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18
Supporters of this government are zombies. They waged war against Jonathan and called it opposition. Enjoyed the headless support
For a deceitful CHANGE mantra.

Now they are afraid of real opposition....... I detest deceitful persons

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by 3Ceagle(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15
[quote author=Ofunaofu post=128948590] It's quite unfortunate.

The truth of the matter is that they all rode on Peter Obi's popularity and the Obidients movement into the national assembly.[/quotle]

They are scammers
Politics / Re: Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai by 3Ceagle(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11
ShenTeh:
As against the headline, he actually never said that the North is underpopulated.

In fact, he said the north is OVERPOPULATED and went in to state that that is why he is against encouraging mass weddings.

You go explain tire.
People have picked what narrative they want.
Just rest your explanation. Ok.
Politics / Re: FOREX Crisis: Raid On BDCs Ill-Advised, Wrongly-Directed - Peter Obi by 3Ceagle(m): 11:44am On Feb 25
Where do the mallams get their cash? It must come from a corruption (source). Go after after the source and properly regulate the sector to include the mallams.
Politics / Re: NLC’s Planned Protest, Contempt Of Court -AGF by 3Ceagle(m): 8:44pm On Feb 24
lastempero:
If jerry rawlings doing never happen to Nigerian politicians, they will never have sense

Nigerian politicians and their supporters are goats. They will never learn anything.

You can see some urchins supporting thier lords who wilfully broke agreement that was even registered in court. Well, the AGF is doing his job as an inner caucus member.

AGF abeg was it a perpetual injuction you got from the court?
Politics / Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by 3Ceagle(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18
Wike, only a fool boast of tomorrow.
Politics / Re: Abure: Okpara Is A Mole Working With Apapa & Others, Suspended For 6 Months -LP by 3Ceagle(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14
Reading people's comments here reveals why Nigeria is where it is today. Lots of illogical comments from supposedly educated people.

Key issues are glossed over for tantrums.

How I wished the Abami eda was alive to make more hit songs from the way our people behave.
Politics / Re: Atiku Abubakar And His New Hobby By Bayo Onanuga by 3Ceagle(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05
I don't have the strength and time to read his long epistle of hypocrisy. I can imagine what he has to say.
Politics / Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by 3Ceagle(m): 8:45am On Feb 04
What is the need wasting people's time if the result is pre-written.
When will this country ever gets it's right. In all of this revelation, no one will get punished and INEC will still declare the result. We are Anyhow country. The idiot was lucky to escape with his like.

INEC should be unbundled for efficient management of election in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by 3Ceagle(m): 5:07pm On Jan 14
lekkan:
Clueless coach, clumsy players, funny tactics, weak legs……please add any observation you think I missed from the just concluded match 🤔

They should be fast about it and go back to their clubs sides. The nations cup is a waste of time for the super eagles.
Politics / Re: Amotekun’s Many Battles With Herdsmen, Bandits by 3Ceagle(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2023
kettykin:

Farm workers etc the story is really pathetic and absurd, I just hope it is exaggerated

A lot of events go unreported in Nigeria. Our rural areas are left at the mercy of terrorist, bandits and criminal.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by 3Ceagle(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2023
Waste of time. Let us keep dancing around the truth and keep loosing lifes until we get to the break point when everyone will be for himself and God for us all.
Politics / Re: Court Orders Damagum To Swear In Udeh-Okoye As National Secretary Of PDP by 3Ceagle(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2023
Simply follow their party constitution and guildelines, politicians will not. They will be busy looking for loopholes to exploit, even when they know the intentions of the laws.

Sam Daddy created problems Imo state PDP primary when he refused to resign his position as national secretary thereby influencing the primaries that made guber candidate. Will he have been governor and national party secretary?

Politicians are shameless.
Politics / Re: Court Adjourns Case Seeking Uzodimma’s Sack As Imo Governor by 3Ceagle(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
What a joke of a country. This country has be captured.
These guys in the supreme court are just playing Nigerians like table tennis.
Nigeria O Nigeria

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerians Will Rather Commit Suicide Than Act - Amaechi by 3Ceagle(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
My people are funny. If he keeps quiet my country people will he accuse for the sealed lips. He talks, he accused of selected amnesia. Nigeria is a lost case.
I don't understand how Nigerians lost their office of the citizen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.