Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

3Ceagle's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3Ceagle's Profile / 3Ceagle's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

Politics / Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina by 3Ceagle(m): 3:03am On Oct 24, 2020
Sammyblack87:
mumu investigation. U better keep quiet

So you know the truth but prefer to spread wrong and hateful information. How can someone, if not a member of the community and a son of the soil be so bold to have the Oba's staff in his hands in the public? Oga go and have a family meeting to resolve this Lagos issue and stop lying against other people. Atleast there are pictorial evidences to help your selective amnesia.
Politics / Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina by 3Ceagle(m): 2:21am On Oct 24, 2020
In our usual habit of mismanaging every issue of our national life, we succeeded in messing up what seemed sensible. Now all sort of conspiracy theories are coming up and everyone of them claiming to be correct.
Police reforms have been issue since ever and a report for the reformation of the police was submitted to the government in 2019 but the government kept quite and sat on it. Yet this men in black continue to extort and kill innocent Nigerians, and same time cover up these atrocities. How cheap your life and mine has become in Nigeria.
When will the cry of the common man be heard, yet we come out to support our so called leaders whose primary responsibility is the protection of lives and properties, and to ensure justice.
Sanwo Olu was managing the situation, before some people beyond his control messed up all his effort. A good leader is one who could intelligently read every national issue and be ahead of conspiracy theorists because of the numbers of advisors around him or her.
Mr President have not been the leader described above. He has always allowed issues to degenerated, allowing the citizen to make there own opinion or actions before making out a statement. We are in internet age and the presidency should embrace this and be quick in action, all the youth needed was just clear cut times lines and actions.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by 3Ceagle(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
The Lagos political class encouraged the system of creating area boys over the state through
1. Omonile
2. Agbero
3. Elevation and recognition of NURTW as leaders
When children dropped out of school and some who learnt a trade abandons it to join collection of "Owoda" from motorist and the public, what system do we think we creating? These are same boys harrassing and extorting hard working lagosians.
I had the opportunity of asking a politician about this system of extortion, he said, they allowed it because these boys are the omoniles and need settlement to survive like everyone else.
These are same boys they use to manipulate elections.
Growing up in Lagos in 80s, motor touts are known to be found only in motor parks but from 1999 the lagos state government allowed this boys to operate on all bus stops thereby increasing the number of recruits. These are same boy creating havoc all over the place.
This is not how a mega city operates. Until present day leadership in Lagos embraces the ideology and leadership of Pa Lateef Jakande and others, the numbers of unskilled and jobless Area boys will continue to increase.
Crime / Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by 3Ceagle(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sagaciousd1:

You got it ...5 persons actually died according to report as two persons were killed early hours of yesterday

Waow, not aware of yesterday killing. I moved around to see things, I could not get pictures of the market, spoke with some of the Igbo motor part traders, those guys are in shock and the northern miscreants act like nothing happened, although with caution. We have a fragile country.
Crime / Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by 3Ceagle(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
y are u guys like this ,i am presently at iju ishaga round about and its very peaceful stop overheating the situation

The misunderstanding was on tuesday due to demand of settlements by some area boys from trailer drivers heading to Abatior area? trailers were burnt at Fagba junction, reprisal attack started that evening with gunshots by the Hausas at the railway/agric area having huge Hausa/Fulani presence. Wednesday morning, this northern miscreants in their numbers attacked, loot and burnt shops the stretch of iju road from Fagba junction, through Fagba bus stop to jungle and beyond.
Fagba market accommodating both food and motor parts sellers were completely burnt after looting. This marauding miscrant were stopped by a combined effort of some resident, area boys and OPC member around Olowosokodile area, otherwise more destruction would have occurred. 3 person were said to be lost, unconfirmed. Presently, the area is calm

1 Like

Crime / Re: Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video) by 3Ceagle(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2020
The poor boy just wanted to make sure that nothing hinders voooom, if need be. In Nigeria minors can be held in a cell by Nigerian police for misdemeanour and bailed with a fee, That is how some rogue policemen can interpret the laws. absurd abi.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by 3Ceagle(m): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2020
fitzmayowa:

He is a disgrace, while Osinbajo was busy apologising and trying to calm things down, these classless man is making it about politics....

How do you want him to get paid? The man is doing his job. Divide Nigerians, especially the south. Blame or accuse;

PDP
Religious leaders
Ipob
Traditional leaders
Social cultural groups
The youths
Personalities
Nigerians

This way he maintains his job.
Crime / Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by 3Ceagle(m): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Difrent:

revenge is best served cold

Any crisis in Lagos will affect all,big time. Don't encourage conspiracies that has no truth. This destruction are by area boys and miscreants. Can any tribe other than his people lead attack on the Oba of Lagos in his domain? It will only take a tribal/religious/ political bigot to think the way you talk.
Politics / Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by 3Ceagle(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Femi Adesina used to be a fantastic columnists. I cannot comprehend his utterances now, order than say his is doing a paid job and he is doing exactly what his employer wants " Blame any one who questions this government"
Crime / Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by 3Ceagle(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Hambivert:
Lagos state, good job but sparogatively, all these names are meaningless if no government brings James Nwafor to face his crimes!

Na James Nwafor we want!
Awkuzu is still in tears!

James Nwafor should be the case of Anambra state government. What is the likes of Obiano and his fellow cohort in the east doing. Let them act and also carry the general public along.
TV/Movies / Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by 3Ceagle(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
As much as we are more sad... I don't want us to turn this to tribal fight bcoz it is obvious on Twitter that this thing is turning to;

Igbo revenge on yoruba oba, which we hope it is not true.. Yes, we hope it is not true..

Garba spewing rubbish in Hausa which I presume as an hate speech....

Meanwhile, any attack on tinubu should cease..... Yes, he is guilty but u can't tell us that the likes of Orji Kalu, Atiku, Abacha, Ibori, Alamiesigha, Danjuma, Odili, Igbinedion Kwankwaso, Saraki, Audu, peter obi dt shielded Nwafor and co are innocent... They are all guilty, I repeat all of politicians except of a handful of them are innocent..

Let's not turn this to tribal fight..

All attack on tinubu should stop
No more further attack on any king and if there is any, I advise Igbos should not mention anything about it.

I repeat, Igbos should not say anything about this... Don't endanger the lives of ur tribesmen here in South west.. The North is already turning this to Igbo yoruba fight..

WE CAN'T ALLOW ANY TRIBAL FIGHT NOW SO THAT THE AIM OF OUR PROTEST WUNT BE DEFEATED

It is unfortunate that the crisis in the SW is being propagated with tribal sentiment. What about the crisis in Edo and the SE are they also tribal? Our people should think and don't allow anybody create all sort of conspiracy in other to achieve sinister motives. The various attacks are just unfortunate, but is just a product several year of mismanagement of people's trust. No single politician is a saint, they are all guilty for mismanagement of our goodwill.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Violence And Shootings by 3Ceagle(m): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2020
Grace001:
If you’re waiting for that vegetable to talk you will wait tire

He is a waste of 8 years in Nigeria history, I always said it the only 2 things he came to do is to make sure :

80% of Resources control go back to the northerners which he succeeded in doing

And to enjoy all privileges attached to the president office to treat his terminal illness

Before he became president, you hardly read that buhari travel out to treat his ears, he was never in limelight. But when he became a president, he suddenly have a doctor in the Uk.

He is such a total waste.
You said it exactly as my thoughts.
The man will just wasted 8 yrs of our time. With the average life expectancy of Nigerians at 50s, when will present day Nigerians ever enjoy this country?
Some people just packaged the man and sold him to Nigerians. And most people never did background checks and interogated his past years to see who he is and what he has contributed towards nation building. Read all his interviews and comment while in Daura, the man has always been autocratic and an ethnic and religious bigot.
I have always maintained that fighting corruption is not by brute force and circumvention of the law but by living above all forms of corruption. Is nepotism not corruption which will also bread higher corruption? The man is just catching groove with the aura and benefits of the presidency in a skewed country like Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Violence And Shootings by 3Ceagle(m): 6:24am On Oct 22, 2020
We know he lacks the capacity to interact or entertainment one on one questions from Nigerians, atleast let him read to us his prepared speech. The only president I have ever seen who is so clueless in interviews and absolutely lost without written speech. Lacks emotional intelligence. He could have been brilliant in the military but not as a president of Nigeria. What can he say now? Will he bring back lives that were lost or properties destroyed. The president is the type of person who will copy from an intelligent person in an exam and still fail.
Politics / Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by 3Ceagle(m): 6:02am On Oct 22, 2020
Lush100:
Let me just caution.
Youth think
Think and think again.
You all have been played into fighting the wrong person.
Yes Tinubu is a politician but the problem right now is govt.
There is an agenda to take Nigeria over using the north. Buhari might even be out of "sight"
Go and look at all the the appointment in all the ministries and parastatals.
All are notherners about 98% are northerners.
All the properties burnt are supposedly owned by Tinubu and u are here shouting against Tinubu. Will Tinubu burn his own properties?
How come all media publication, houses , hotels, tollgate supposedly owned by Tinubu were torched but dangote refinery was left.
How come Tinubu is in the same ruling party but also in the opposition.
See Tinubu is the only check and balance against the powers of govt against the Southwest whether pdp or apc or whatever. I don't like him but
You need money to fight battles and if Tinubu is gone they will run Southwest over like they have run other eastern states of which Wike is the only opposition trying to curb it.
Youth think.
Fight against the northinization agenda and for a new Nigeria and when we are through we would visit Tinubu and other politician matter.

My 2kobo

But he justified use of brute force by Buhari on peaceful protesters. That is where he lost whatever respect he has as a leader. Atleast he should have been on the side of people rather trying to be twist issues. Sometimes I think he is over hyped, he has no qualities close to the Awolowos, ziks and Bellos of this world. Check the speech of those leaders and you can see lots of leadership direction but with this present business men in rulership , they are neither here nor there. Ask them questions without prepared speech, they goof so badly.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by 3Ceagle(m): 5:42am On Oct 22, 2020
ogaontop:
I feel this guy will make a better President than Buhari or Tinubu, remains to see if they will give him the ticket!!

But He could have helped preventing the Lekki massacre if he does his job well, without fear or favour as he swore in the oath of office!

You are correct, I can't really phantom what he is doing with Buhari government. He has better charisma and intelligence to lead this country, always ready to discuss issues, unfortunately the constitution makes him powerles or better still a spare tyre. The biggest problem we have is the legislators, who cannot impeach a president who has constantly raped the constitution in a democratic system and divided the people ever than before. The mention of impeachment or resignation of the President is even a taboo with this set of rubber stamp leadership in the legislature. If he wishes to stick with Buhari, I wish him well, hope he knows what he is doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by 3Ceagle(m): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
360degreess:
.. This is bad.
But on the other way round, I pity lagosians that are allowing themselves to be used by one "particular people" to destroy their own state. They will regret their actions after the crisis. We all know the intentions of those "particular people" towards this country for long. They are on social media always creating tension and fake news so as to achieve their evil agender. Two wrongs can't make a right.

Are you still in this business? Please park for one side, tribal bigot. I guess it's the same "particular people" that has asked your god, the President to mismanaged the whole situation. A president that will never speak when the country need him to. Nigeria must be built on equity and justice whether you and your cohort like it or not

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by 3Ceagle(m): 12:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Politicians are evil. I can't imagine that this could come from a public figure. These are the set of people who have made sure that the eastern state continued to had bad leadership. This 2 guys had contributed as private individuals more than what she and the useles governors have and will contribute to Enugu/eastern nigeria in thier entire life. This shameless woman failed to understand that Enugu, historically was the seat of government in the old Eastern Nigeria and also remains relevant till date. If the governor is sensible, would have authorised such a bad advert to Enugu state to be removed.
Politics / Re: Orji Kalu: Awolowo Told Me He Did Not Trust Babangida by 3Ceagle(m): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
And we don't trust you too. After 8yrs how did you leave Abia and to whom did you hand the state to. You are part of the problem in the east, man without principles. If not for the corrupt system, you should be in jail.
Politics / Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by 3Ceagle(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
Like father, like son. Always talking before thinking. Lack of emotional intelligence. The southern youths have become wiser and also know what they want in life. The country either embrace proper restructuring or the various nationals will have to choose who to live with in one united country.
Politics / Re: IGP Asks Supreme Court To Stay Judgment Nullifying Recruitment by 3Ceagle(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2020
The supreme court should hasten with this case. Above all Nigeria should have layers of policing. Over centralisation of all government services is recipe for abuse of laws.
Politics / Re: Restructuring: Reps May Allow States Control Railway, Power, Others by 3Ceagle(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2020
datola:
I don't think we need to rely on Buhari to champion the restructuring . Assembly members should do the needful.

Decentralisation of police should be part of this initiative.

You are on point, let put pressure on our reps, they are suppose to be the people's voice. The powers of the FG should be unboundle to allow for efficiency. Nigeria need only one parliament. Most of the national issues we have right now is due to excessive power of the central government.

1 Like

Religion / Re: ENDSARS Protest: "Don't Use Force" - Archbishop Alfred Martins Urges Government by 3Ceagle(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2020
talithakum:
Thank you Archbishop Alfred Adewale Martins for standing for justice and fairness, at this time when many pastors have remained silent to the cries of the youth.

Hopefully the FG would be sensible enough to take your advice.

Not only the FG but the political class as a whole and most especially the ruling party. The Catholic church strongly believe in justice and equity, the progress and well being of humanity. The church has spoken severely on national issues, through such voices as Fr. Kukah, Onaiyekan. Okogie etc. True MOG should speak up to the ruling class to change things for the better. Now is the time.
Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by 3Ceagle(m): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2020
selemempe:
the thing most foolish people do is underestimate a movement by people who have had enough. Ghadaffi did it, Omar Al Bashir did it, Saddam Hussein did it. They all paid for it. That is on the dictator side
On the country side
Ethiopia did it, Sudan did it, USSR, Yugoslavia, Somalia, and Cyprus all did it and paid for it

Politicians are poor student of history. The foolish ones in effort for self preservation end up destroying their country by creating divisions amongst thier people untill it gathers momentun for crisis. Today in the south, no one is talking about tribe, religion or even partisan politics. We all demanding for common good. If we want a united progressive Nigeria we must all fight for it.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Phyno: Our Lives Threatened By Enugu Government Over EndSARS Protest by 3Ceagle(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2020
All the esatern governors are dumb. They are clueless in crisis management and lack any idea in human capital development and management. With the abundant of talents and hardworking peope of the east spread across the world, they have not been able to harness such qualities to the benefit of the region. I have always wondered what they discuss in the governors forum.
Every crisis in the east is an upshoot of mismanagement of people's agitation. The youths have woken up from slumber to demand for a better future and no useless governor will stop the movement.
Crime / Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by 3Ceagle(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
The conspiracy of silence by the polical class on the illegal activities of SARS operatives is so alarming. To worsen the matters, these vampires get higher political appointments like the wicked James Nwafor.
Peter Obi has to tell Anambrarians what he knows about the crimes committed by this man, and Obiano should tell the people how he employed a serial killer without profiling his background. There are many James Nwafor in the Nigeria police scattered all over the country. Until proper reforms is carried out and layers of policing is carried out like it is done in places we claim to copy our democray from, we may just be heading to anarchy, because some people may turn against the police, like lawrence Anini and his group did. I pray we don't get to that stage.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by 3Ceagle(m): 3:18am On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Honestly

May God protect us from what this dumb yoots have caused us o

You might be the dumb one at the end. We have had different police tactical unit over they years. Simply disband this unit recruit and train a new set of educated personnel well remunerated and with insurance cover and see what will happen. We can always change things when need arises. Right now it makes sense to disband SARS. The last time I called the police hotline here in Lagos, it was the RRS that responded.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: State Governors, Others Consulted On Water Bill –FG by 3Ceagle(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
I just don't understand this Buhari led government. When discussions are on restructuring and increase in capacity of the state to have control over resources within the state, the Buhari led government want to increase FG's authority over all resources. This country is in continuous confused state.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha, Others Won't Go Unpunished Over N106Bn Misappropriated Fund by 3Ceagle(m): 1:27am On Oct 08, 2020
All this noise is initial gra gra and playing on the sentiment of his supporters. Okorocha has challenged him to publish the report and state all contract details to completion of all contract award by his government. Let us see how this will play out.
Uzodinma is a confirmed scammer and has nothing to offer Imo state. The one who the voice of the people rejected but is placed their by man. Has he ever published accounts since he assumed the sit of power? Yet he gets revenue allocation every month. Imo people should make him publish the state account monthly, publish any awarded contracts. I still wonder how people in some quarters support this man with unresolved efcc case on his neck. Just google his name.
Politics / Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by 3Ceagle(m): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
how small boy go dey tackle a whole president... I don't support the president though but lease let there be respect
at cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design

Respect is one of the reason we are here today complaining without the effort to ask questions. The youths are the change factor in any society and the society depend on their restiveness and hard work to survive. I will never have a child who will keep quite when he or she is to speak up because he wants to show respect. That is cowardice. This government lacks the capacity to take advise. Critism was initially by opposition parties, then Human Right bodies, now entertainers. Any elder that fails to act like one, will be shown where to sit by the 'small boys". Respect to the "small boy" Wizkid.
Politics / Re: Meeting Between FG And Labour Ends In Deadlock by 3Ceagle(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is what happens when government fail to consult with stakeholders before implementing policies. Nigeria is a confused country, lead by even more confused persons. It is only in Nigeria where government can scam citizens that government has no business in refinery. Yet promised to built a refinery each year across a 4yrs period.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by 3Ceagle(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hope Uzodinma will not be different from Okorocha. These are leaders without any ideology and master plan for the state, unfortunately this has been the case since 1999. The only one who had a resemblance of developmental economics was Ohakim but he too fell short of some of his Ideas.
Any state with large civil service workforce without adequtate revenue base will not development, coupled with unaccountable leadership.
Any leadership with desire and capacity to govern should be able to evaluate the comparative advantage of the people and sort to develop along those lines.I am still waiting to see what Hope Uzodinma will do after 4yrs. I know he does does not have the desire and capacity to change anything.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by 3Ceagle(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
I think time has come when this SARS people should be taken care of in our traditional way. You can't spill blood of innocent people and their families allow you go free. If the legal systems to catch you, our traditional way will.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.