Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

3Ceagle's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3Ceagle's Profile / 3Ceagle's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 25 pages)

Politics / Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by 3Ceagle(m): 1:40am On Jun 06, 2020
Xisnin:
Sheu Sanni is wrong.
Those terrorists cannot be reasoned with.
They continue to kill people in Katsina even after receiving billions
in a ceasefire deal.

They want to kill and can only be stopped by being killed first.

They are not terrorist, they the president's cousins, therefore they cannot be termed terrorist but herders. They just need to usurp ownership of choiced land for their herd, is it too much to ask for? Don't forget thier forefathers told them that the land across nigeria from north to the sea belong to them, therefore they have been lenient and benevolent to other Nigerians. Nigerians should not be antagonistic to their master and landlord. It is their heritage.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It by 3Ceagle(m): 12:41am On Jun 06, 2020
Rediff1:
And some Lazy youth are somewhere ranting on radio n social media inside one cave..
While real players are working silently.
#SAY_NO_ TO_ BIAFRA

With the level of mistrust within Nigeria, we may go the way of Malaysia & Singapore. The problems are just too much

1 Like

Crime / Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by 3Ceagle(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is barbaric. Man inhumanity to man. They must receive maximum sentence for this crime.
Bunch of idiots, they'll now be regretting their evil deed. Not even one of them could discourage others. Now a family is loosing 3 males at a go. I pity their parents
For all those involved in crime, especially killing of innocent souls, you will not go unpunished here, or the world beyond.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by 3Ceagle(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Corporate2020:

A President that launched an open portal for the public to see how his government is spending our money, such a President means well, maybe his lieutenants don't.

Lieutenants who will never be punished. It's not only about creating accountability platforms, but also punishing severely those who abuse it. Can this happen in China? Same issues the last president is daily abused for by supporters of this government is happening here too.
How is all the corruption charges brought against those close to the president and government handled. Don't make excuses for the president he his culpable as the head.
So if he is employed in the private sector as an MD, he go about telling shareholders to blame his lieutenants.
If people are chased away from their ancestral homes and farm land, it's the president's blame
If people are loosing jobs, it is the president's blame.
If our health system is messed up, it is the president's blame
If our educational system is collapsing, it is the president's blame.
If corruption strives, it's the president's blame.
If nepotism and abuse of the constitution is rampant, it's the president's blame.
Corruption will always be in any society just like any other crime but it is punishment system that keeps it in check.
Nepotism and cronyism is also corruption.
Blame the president and not his lieutenants. Period.
Politics / Re: Five Aspirants To Battle Obaseki For APC Ticket by 3Ceagle(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2020
datola:
Obaseki should not be against direct primaries as it is more transparent.

If direct primaries is transparent why also give option of indirect primaries in their constitution. All this fight is about who control the state and not about good governance.
First i am not a fan of Osho and Obaseki. I have no respect for a person who has no principles. Somes years back Osho baba, called Ize-Iyamu, all sort of unprintable names, including a thief and advised Edo people not to trust him, while he was in PDP, but today he is in APC and Osho's man. I don't like a man who has no integrity. All this confusion is for self preservation, He claimed to have stopped godfatherism in edo politics, chose Obaseki as successor, won't it be normal if obaseki chooses his own successor? So where is the Edo people on this. Edo people should open thier eyes and vote right when the maintain election comes, solutions to good leadership does not resides in APC and PDP. Today I feel so happy, that I was the only person who voted in my poling unit one of the young guys in 2019 election. I want a change not this political prostitutes.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2020
nedekid:

That railway line will only be viable if ajaokuta steel factory works.
If the factory is yet to be fully activated then fixing the railway is a complete waste of money as it will only be good for esthetics and will fall into disrepair if it does not generate funds for its maintenance. Or as usuall do you expect fgn budget to maintain it?
Claiming this as an achievement by buhari and that pdp did not fix it is crap. It's just like spending billions fixing train line from katsina to Niger republic. Where you might have 100 passengers a week, all destitute people that cannot pay N100 for train ride compared to fixing Lagos to ibadan train line.

You have missed our people's penchant for vandalism when they see that the rails are not used.
The rails system would have made sense if those steel companies are in production.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by 3Ceagle(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Let them take easy, live and let live. The world is a capitalist. No need for faceoff.

Politics / Re: Reps Approve Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Request. South East Reps Kick by 3Ceagle(m): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sunnyja:
Why can't you just remember that OBJ met crude oil at less than18dollars per barrel with lower volume of production because of the militancy in the Niger Delta then yet he didn't borrow away our future.

Unfortunately, most people can only remember Jonathan's government and forget the heavy infrastructural deficits the country accumulated during the military era. Obasanjo tried to open up the economy and systematically returned the military to the barracks.Although he also has his own faults, but the country was never highly divided.
The funniest thing about our citizens is that they fail to see that this same politicians have been there all these while, they have been jumping from one party ro the other.
Crime / Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by 3Ceagle(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Clergy men in the North are really endangered species. Let keep pretending that all is well. RIP to the pastor Emmanuel Bileya and his wife, Julianna.

1 Like

Education / Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by 3Ceagle(m): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
bigseank:

God forgive me, but there was nothing ordinary about the death of akesode. baba was murdered spiritually, and not to glorify or undermine their death, but the killing of tunde salau was more brutal than george iwilade. Afrika was killed in the night with a gunshot to the head. tunde salau was hacked all-round in broad daylight inside his faculty

Tunde attack was very brutal, considering that he tried escaping but eventually took cut to the hand he used to block the first machete cut, only for the second to land on his head, I was just done with a paper and was outside FMS and few meters away when the attackers struck.The confussion and some fleeing gunshots in the bush opposite FMS allowed the assailants escape via PPL. Students tried to mobilise a search but they attackers were gone.
Tunde Salua, RIP.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reps Approve Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Request. South East Reps Kick by 3Ceagle(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
Who will pay for these loans and when. I am beginning to think that we have hope for debt forgiveness. Father accumulating debt for the children. Suppose Nigeria breaks up who will pay the debt, may be any people that continues to bear Nigeria.
If this government is wise, internal production and consumption should have been our priority,
It should be practical solutions for sme and the informal sector. Provide functional security, power and policies to encourage entrepreneurship, import dependent that we are now. It should be like Trump, make Nigeria great.
Let them keep borrowing outside and don't mess with our pension fund.
Politics / Re: Buhari And His Federal Character Virus - The Guardian Editorial by 3Ceagle(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Buhari is ruling well according to his capacity.
He is the best thing to happen to nigeria in his mind.
He is very active as a leader especially when the issue does not threaten his position. Actively quiet.
He controls his government like a king, sit in abuja, and send out his delegates to speak to his sujects. That is delegation and preserving the pride of the stool.
He has many friends in Nigerian, who are only his tribes men, afterall those a true Nigerians, others are infidel and incompetent for appointments.
He is a very caring leader, that is why indigenous land owner are in IDP camps where they are properly cared for.
He is a man of action, that was why he requested for emergency power and continued to rubbish our constitution.it is too slow and restrictive.
He has simplicity and integrity, that is why he does not care if history will be kind to him like mandela, luther king, Ghandi. All those are vanity.
These are some of the qualities of our president, the best in the world.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ongoing Construction Of Nsukka Township Stadium In Enugu (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2020
I don't agree with people who say the sport facility is a wrong project, what we should be concerned is amount claimed to have been spend.
Sport is a big industry and most of those who represents this country came from poor homes or how many millionaires children in nigeria are into sport. Our schools sport is dead, with most schools, especially the private, having no sporting facilities. How do you catch them young when we don't provide the platforms to discover them.
These facilities are required across the communities both in the rural and urban areas and should be the responsibility of the LGA to maintain.
Playing football kept me off from vices, I thank God for that, eventhough injuries couldn't let me go further. The very first time I played at Onikan waterfront in the 90s in a state FA cup was a big encouragement to me.
Out there in advance world, LGA, colleges and universities have great sporting facilities because no talent must be allowed to waste, and sport feed many homes in those countries and even in Nigeria.
RIP to Majek, a legend.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election by 3Ceagle(m): 12:33am On Jun 01, 2020
Nigeria and partisanship, can any one enumerate the issues between Osho and Obaseki. Are those issues germane to the development of Edo state. If godfatherism and imposition is one of the issues, did Osho not boasted to have eliminated godfather-ism in Edo state, why not allow same principle apply with Obaseki. It is never about Edo's development but about selfish motives. Let the God's chosen one win. Kudos to the Oba of Benin, who never involves the throne in partisanship. Politicians are viruses.
Politics / Re: Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria by 3Ceagle(m): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2020
President Buhari is ruling according to his capacity and won't change for anything. How does anyone expect him to understand the need for a change. He is appointing those he knows to sensitive positions and those he knows are from his ethnic tribe, therefore do not be grudge him. I am never surprised about his style of leadership because while out government he retired to his home in Daura, and never engaged in nation building, even when he is compelled to comment on burning nation issues, it was always full of controversy, e.g his comments on Abacha, Sharia, when he lost election, and even recently when he was asked if he will congratulate his opponent if he lost the election and what he could say is I will congratulate myself, I was totally disappointed with his lack of sportsmanship, yet his foot soldiers were asking Atiku to make a call of congratulation to him.
People should let him finish his tenure and if in the next dispensation a non-northern wins and follows his precedence, nobody should complain. Then we can get closer to peaceful separation or practicable restructuring.
Obasanjo and Jonathan, may have their faults but the unity of the country was not in question, technocrats who where neither PDP or ethnic affiliated where given sensitive position, the Okonjo-Iwealas, Soludos, el-rufias, Adesinas and co. The military and government agencies appointment were spread across the federation. Please let leave him to finish his 2nd term, Nigeria does not keep history and no issue of history being kind to him.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by 3Ceagle(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2020
obyrich:
The road was built by Arab Contractors. No reputable construction company is handling road project in Aba.

Arab contractors is good. Why is the government giving contract to unreliable construction companies for Aba roads.
Politics / Re: Ayade Commissions Housing Estate For Bakassi IDPs, Decries 18-Year Neglect by 3Ceagle(m): 6:28pm On May 31, 2020
brexit:
This is one of the few governors in this country that has done well within the lean resources available to him, if Nigeria is not a nation characterised by tribalism and the likes he should be preparing for 2023 presidency which will be coming to the southern part of the country, in all sincerity and truthfulness Ayade has done extremely well.KUDOS

But this man is not in APC. In Nigeria party means nothing, the person standing for election matters most. All those fighting over party should better take note. Know the person you are voting for, voting on the basis of tribe, religion and party will not help our collective advancement. Good job by the governor.
Politics / Re: EFCC, Interpol Fail To Arrest Ayodele Oke And Wife, 15 Months After by 3Ceagle(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a trying time our great country is facing, corruption is becoming the norm every day.
Corruption has now gone tribal in Nigeria that, once you arrest an igbo man they will shout persecution, you arrest Yoruba man they shout persecution, you arrest Hausa man they shout persecution.
Its high time we go the Chinese way, one corrupt official, one bullet to his head. That will make us think twice before looting the common resources.

Corruption went tribal because all persons suspected on corruption issue are not made to pass true the law without bias. What is the need to allow some go free, some others are hunted down with passion. Everyone suspected of corruption should be brought to justice. What is the need saying this government will prosecute some and leave others to next government. Nigeria is a scam.
Politics / Re: Benue LG Election: PDP Wins, Takes All 23 Chairmanship, 276 Councilorship by 3Ceagle(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2020
senatordave1:

I agree

Say for your self, doesn't the pedigree of person standing for election matter. We have seen that party means nothing in Nigeria. Buhari won on pedigree not by party, afterall what did APC as party promised that has been fulfilled. Whatever have been achieved or not achieved by this government is because of the president. Didn't the president say he did not promise some of the party campaigns promises. I don't care about party but the ability of the contestant to leader well whether in APC, PDP or any other party.
Politics / Re: Benue LG Election: PDP Wins, Takes All 23 Chairmanship, 276 Councilorship by 3Ceagle(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2020
There is no democracy and party ideology in Nigeria. What we have is Any Government in Power (AGIP). Here we practice the winner takes all. And the laws allows all sort of shenagigan in the political system. Any democracy without opposition is no democracy. How can we explain PDP in the morning, APC in the evening and viz-versa. We need strong law that discourages politicians from jumping from one party to another, otherwise politicians and their supporters will not allow others move forward.
Politics / Re: Buhari: Close To A Billion Dollars Stolen Under Undemocratic Junta In The 1990s by 3Ceagle(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2020
sammyj:
If this report is true, then this Is a prove to support the claims that some of the Abacha loot are not really loots from Abacha because Nigeria have received more than 1billion dollars of Abacha loot since the time of Abdulsalam and Obasanjo till date. Which set my mind thinking who owns the other loots repatriated under the guise of Abacha loot! shocked

What stops this government revealing those who stashed the monies away. Is transparency and accountability a taboo with this government, since they were voted in under the mantra " Change". I guess what they meant was change the government. Until they tell Nigerians, who stole those funds, it remains Abacha loot.
Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon by 3Ceagle(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2020
Good move by Lagos state government. That axis need serious government attention.
Agriculture / Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by 3Ceagle(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2020
flokii:
They are buying up Lagos and South West lands in their deluded minds..

Since they are running away from their region, let Fulanis and those looking for empty space feel at home biko.
Hope Fulanis won't install Emirs in Anambra and other SE states in future sha.

Don't get it wrong, most of those having homes in Lagos, also have very good houses in the east.
Most times in issue like this the Igbo women are allowed to create the awareness, while the men take responsibility of protecting their families or communities when the need arises, example is the Aba women riot in history. There are enough people in the east to defend their communities, the problem we have is with the state governors who are never decisive in action.
Politics / Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2020
A country that destroys her history will never stand for long. This is a nice move from an individual since the clueless governors in the east cannot recognize the sacrifice of brothers and sisters who died in the unfortunate war,let alone remembering some one from far away US.
Let us keep deceiving ourselves in this country until we decide to make thing right or go our separate ways, when people will decide which people to form a country with. How can we say we have a country when people are killed and chased away from their ancestral homes to IDP camps, a group of people make forest their home and therefore want to lay claim on the land and lunch attacks on innocent people. When will the country stop the spilling of blood of innocent persons in the name of one Nigeria?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by 3Ceagle(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2020
Sometimes I wonder If Buhari was to lead Nigeria in 1999 instead of Obasanjo, what could have happen to Nigeria. Has anyone thought of that too? And what is your opinion?
Crime / Re: House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar by 3Ceagle(m): 8:38pm On May 29, 2020
Blood money, blood house. For those saying that govermnent should put the house to other use, seem not to understand the kind of people we are. Most of the buildings are in the rural area. Trust our society, depending on the government he could get his property back. Examples need to be made.
Yes, the houses could be put in use especially for primary health centers but the government may not deem it fit to do that.
Religion / Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by 3Ceagle(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2020
Top1gun:

Lol, see road Ugwuanyi is constructing in 2020 n he no de thief dollar but if we post pictures of road Ganduje that was caught with several dollar in his pocket constructed even after pocketing all the dollar in Kano I swear my Igbo brethren will stone Ugwuanyi to death n their eye sha open to realise Ugwuanyi as stolen over 500 times what Ganduje could possible loot.

When comparing governors please also factor in federal allocation and IGR, so that such discuss can be balanced. Not holding fort for any governor but comparison has to be based on same variables.
Politics / Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by 3Ceagle(m): 7:47pm On May 27, 2020
Good initiative but can it be hastened up. Nigerians can only trust this government when the policies are positively affecting lives and business.
Politics / Re: Ihedioha’s Appointee, Fin Sec, Youth Leader Resign From PDP by 3Ceagle(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2020
isthatso:

The problem with PDP today and why that won’t happen is 1) there are very few people of relative credibility left in PDP and 2) APC < or it’s components ACN and CPC) wasn’t the damaged brand PDP is today.

The only people who take PDP seriously are die hard PDP supporters. The average voter or the swing voters PDP needs to swing the results in their favour would rather vote SPC with all their flaws than return to PDP. PDP will always attract PDP voters but they are not enough to win national elections.

PDP first have to acknowledge they are a damaged brand, which they seem to be in denial about!

There is no credibility in Nigeria politicians and politics, I have had the opportunity to relate with them at the grass root level. It always what is in therefore them. I agree that the name PDP is damaged, a change of name and political mergers with new faces could change things for them. You never can tell, this is Nigeria.
But they first need to be a credible opposition in terms putting the current government on their toes. The way they have been going about it shows that they have not learned anything.
Politics / Re: Ihedioha’s Appointee, Fin Sec, Youth Leader Resign From PDP by 3Ceagle(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2020
isthatso:

PDP is irrelevant, the main opposition party and biggest threat to APC is within APC

Remember that, this was exactly said of APC before the fall of PDP, irrelevant. It was same internal opposition that brought down the party. I will be foolish to think that the problem of leadership is actually the party name and exonerate the party members. People make up party, as people make up a country. From North to the South, all most every one that mattered in PDP are all in APC, is there any change?
When Buhari who has a large supporters up north leaves in 2023, you will see the partisanship within the party. I will rather respect that man that sticks to one party than political prostitutes. All those jumping from one party to another, are full time politician who depend on the national cake to remain relevant. They know remaining in PDP for the next 4 or 8 yrs will leave them hungry, so they need to join the wagon, the bigger the merrier and the better to subvert the aspirations of the general populace.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obasa Approved N40M For Feeding Less Than 40 Muslim Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by 3Ceagle(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2020
It is high time we separate region from state.
What we need is godly and not religious practices. Religion is personal
Show me one country that shows so much religiousness but filled with ungodly people, I will show you Nigeria.
Lagos state government is filled with so much official corruption, let another party take over and you will see the stench of corruption that will out from state.
With the level of commercial activities in Lagos, the state should be the leading city in Africa, comparable to cities in the Europe. Well, with all the mismanagement, the state is still leading in the country, that show how underdeveloped Nigeria as a country is.
Politics / Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by 3Ceagle(m): 1:18am On May 26, 2020
Please sue SR to clear your name since efcc have remained indifference in doing so. With all this evidence of corrupt practices you are still talking. You want us to see that there is hand of Esau in your matter, something we already know. You should be more concerned about the person after you. This could also be a ploy to reach or rubbish someone at the top. I did not mention any person name, you can fix the name of the person you mind tells you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 25 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.