Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

3Ceagle's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3Ceagle's Profile / 3Ceagle's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 25 pages)

Health / Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by 3Ceagle(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Lagos state government encouraged the sustained presence of Agbero and touts. Most of this boys learned a trade but will abandon what they learned via apprenticeship system and settle for agbero and crime encouraged by the various local government offices. This are boys used during election too to perpetuate all sort of election malpractice. The government know what to do but will not remove them from the road. They see it as a way of empowering the indigenes from the system.
Politics / Re: The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use by 3Ceagle(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Amah70:

The water supply projects in Okigwe and Orlu zones could have been restarted by Ihedioha with this luxury money. But he behaved as if he didn't know about these two surface water supply projects.
Ihedioha rather gave contract to restart the surface Walter supply works of his Owerri zone, followed with contract to build thousands of houses nearest to his Mbaise area in Owerri, knowing full well that no developer would invest in housing projects in the other two zones that have no durable public water supply system.

His kinsman, Evan Enwerem, drove underground the water supply projects of Okigwe and Orlu during the 20 months he governed Imo state.
Part of how Owerri zone systemically underdeveloped Orlu and Okigwe zones

And 20 years of Udenwa/Ohakin/Okorocha, sons of that area, could not rectify whatever in your imagination went wrong. Why do you blame others? If every governor beginning from 1999 invested proper in rural/urban development, upgrading existing infrastructure, expanding settlements, building new capital projects, in the various towns, don't you think imo state would have attracting private investments and increase state earning from taxes. Stop this partisan and divisive sentiment and hold each governor accountable.
Politics / Re: The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use by 3Ceagle(m): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
InternalAuditor:

Do you know that one month allocation of Rivers state can purchase the entire land in Imo state including all their men and women?

Childish talk.
Politics / Re: The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use by 3Ceagle(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Although I am not a fan of Hope Uzodinma, and I don't owe any one an apology for that, he should make Emeka Iheadioha account for ever penny earned by imo state during his governorship period. It is highly dissappointing but not surprised, if Iheadioha could waste the state fund on such a worthless purchase. They are all the same. Ihedioha must come out and tell Imo people how the vehicle is better than it opportunity cost, like investment on roads, health, eduction, and other public utilities and services. I wait to see what sort of defence or explanation he will have for this.
Politics / Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by 3Ceagle(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Chiray77:

I served in Aninri 2015, if you see this mans project, it would leave your mouth open, The road round the community of over 70 Kms covering Ndeaboh, okpanku, Mpu and part of Oduma before I left there, Setraco constructed the roads. Solar panel street lights which the villagers where stealing the battery, paying Nepa bill for the entire village, I never paid a dime till I left, the problem is that the villagers there are predominantly farmers and just a few rich people springing up,

Ekweremdu happens to be the most loved senator in SE. The man is a silent achiever and does not make noise about his contributions to the wellfare of his people. As a senator, he is to make laws primarily and secondly attract government investment to his constituency. That people in Lagos or other cities are ignorant of his work in the local towns he represents is not an excuse to insult him. This is one senator who has no celebrated disputes with governors in his state, because as a lawyer he understand the scope of each elective positions. His people knows he is a good leader and can vote over and over again for him unlike the ones in my state, Imo state.
I hear people say, constituency fund. This one of the draw back of our current democratic dispensation. All we need do is hold them accountable for fund collected or totally abolish it. I expect the executive and the public, through NGOs like SERAP to hold this people to account but since the executive is also corrupt and having trust issues, who will bail the cat.

1 Like

Politics / Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by 3Ceagle(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Covid-19 does not know tribe, political party or religion, neither does it descriminate between rich and poor. This government has never complied to the rule of law or even protocols and standard set by it , but they expect the citizens to. Leading by example is not for them.
I have since stopped holding this spokes persons accountable but thier principal, in this case the president. Garba Shehu and Femi Adeshina are doing their professional job just like Okupe and Reuben Abati in Jonathan's government. With fragrant disregard for rules and selective treatment of national issues, then we should brace up for WHO predition for Africa on covid-19. Nigerians are on their own. Period.
Health / Re: Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial by 3Ceagle(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
This country tire me.
Politics / Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by 3Ceagle(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:
They misled others to hate him while alive and are now writing good stuff about him after his death.

They disagreed on political front but remained friends. Does that tell you anything? People can strongly disagree but remain friends. I hope those online warriors will learn something from this. If we can be a bit sober behind the keyboard we will understand that life has more meaning than always wanting to be politically correct, or have the loudest mouth. RIP Abb Kyari.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by 3Ceagle(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2020
We have 2 important days in our life; the day we are born and the day we die. Whatever we do in between is what we will be remembered for. Whether he was a good or bad man is all textbook. RIP Abba Kyari
Politics / Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by 3Ceagle(m): 1:01am On Apr 15, 2020
I am tempted to say something on this incomplete post, but nairaland is not platform for civilized discussion. Nowadays I just read and move on, you might be responding to mentally unstable person.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by 3Ceagle(m): 3:05am On Apr 14, 2020
Nairaland is becoming a huge joke and it was not like this at the begining. The failure of Seun in checkmating the excesses of some persons has turned the platform to a medium for breeding hatred. I wouldn't say this is intentional but allowing all sort of comments to pass through reading on this platform tend to raise suspicion. This is how Rwanda crisis started, except we have all agreed to pull the country down and rebuilt it from the dust of carnages.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by 3Ceagle(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Boko haram news is becoming stale to me because our rulership have made them to stay and become part of our lives, especially the Emir in Aso rock. Why have we tolerated this criminal body this long? And not flush them out of our system. I know some people will give excuses for the emir, like we dealing with a gorilla warfare as if we all dumb not to see the huge incompetence of this regime in tackling this BH issue.
Politics / Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by 3Ceagle(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2020
Freddykrueger:

Who's sponsoring bokoharam more than the vegetated lanky ancestor in asorock? A man that released 1500 plus terrorists back into the society in the name of repentant bokoharam members? Or the one that pays them ransom every trimester? You claim you hate terrorists yet you're all angry that Idriss Deby is seriously dealing with Shekau? God punish APC, it's members, it's followers and it's zombies put together. May foolishness and stupidity never depart from your miserable lives. Asswipes.

To put the bolded in Tupacs words; F...ck Buhari, f.....ck APC and if you down them f...ck you too
Politics / Re: Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation by 3Ceagle(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Decolonel:
When will our youths ever get the chance to rule these positions in this country.

The chance to lead starts from;
1. Intelligent voters who could evaluate candidates and make intelligent choices
2. Non senitmental voters devoid of ethnicity, religion or political sentiment.
3. Youths rejection to be used as agent of suppression and electoral malpractice

The youth must demand for electoral reforms that will improve our elections and such as allowing for only independent canditature at the LGA level

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi 2023 Youth Project's Relief Material (Photo) by 3Ceagle(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
NaijaMutant:
With this useless political move, the little sympathy that Sanusi enjoyed in his travails against Ganduje has just been extinguished undecided

We will now see him for who he truly is

A political jobber and a hypocrite

Better don't bet with your life, if the north jointly present Sanusi for president, all they need to do is get the support of any of the major regions in the south, in a sellable party and he will become president.
The deliberate negligence to improve the electoral system and foolishness of our youth in the south to be used by rogue politicians attached to the north for their selffish interest is part of the reason presidency will remain in the North in 2023 and beyond. Mark my words.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by 3Ceagle(m): 1:26am On Apr 02, 2020
If none of them has LEAD their respective countries to world cup success, no one should disturb me with their comparison. They are both great players. period.
Fashion / Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by 3Ceagle(m): 12:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Portable8:

I've spent 3 decades of my life with waist beads. It has been on my waist since I was a baby. My mom tied it on me when I was a month old and till date i still wear it. All I do is just to change it from time to time (when I add or lose weight or see a beautiful one i love)
It is part of my culture and is believe to make a girl have good shape when grownup.

Nowadays, people use it for different purposes like fashion, culture and others for dubious reasons

Beads wearing is part of African culture, which has been eroded by imported cultures from the west. Some cultures in East Africa and Southern Africa has some how kept to a large extent this practice. It is unfortunate that we now ascribe so many unkind meaning to bead wearing by ladies. I have seen the elderly women in the village still wearing beads, it is only in the cities that people seem to have funny opinion about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by 3Ceagle(m): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
I listened with interest to the discussion of two military guys who just came back from a place called Jakana in Bornu. Their experience over there is really scary. The war against BH is just a waste of material and human resource and this guys knows it, they claimed they that many soldiers drop their rifle and uniform at the war front and run away because of the fire power of BH. It is better for this general to leave the war zone than having the guilt of dead soldiers in his conscience.

9 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency: Abba Kyari’s Campaign Materials Surface Online(photo) by 3Ceagle(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2020
Wetin people no go see for this country. Who are these jokers, funny indeed.
Politics / Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by 3Ceagle(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
I don't understand these rulers in the SE. Abia state that craves for basic infrastructural amenities like roads in the hinder lands and proper urban development is interested in building an airport.Nothing bad in the plan but Is this the right time? Many villages lack electricity, pipe borne water, medical centers, school buildings. Has the government done enough for the industrial hub of Aba, where the potential of the state is? What is wrong with using the one in Owerri for now, which is about one hour drive to Aba. Both government (Imo/Abia) should have put pressure on FG to dualize Aba-Owerri road to better travel time and safety. I foresee the government go borrowing for the project and some ending in private pockets.

1 Like

Fashion / Re: Mr & Miss Imo State 2020 Pageant: 30 Delegates Selected For Camping And Finale by 3Ceagle(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
So these people are ignorant of what is happening to the world right now?
Education / Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by 3Ceagle(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
Rest in peace Sister, you died in the service of God and humanity,

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by 3Ceagle(m): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
The problem I have with Tinubu is that he will wait until thing get very bad before he say his position, this crises could have been settled earlier before it gets out of hand. Great leaders seek to avert problems not wait until it happens. Same silent position he maintained with the bandit attacking people in the west while everybody was asking the government to be pro-active in protecting the people.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by 3Ceagle(m): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nothing PDP no go see for this APC government. Is this how gullible Nigerians has become?
Politics / Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by 3Ceagle(m): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Geofelix:
Fact. Ihedioha's administration was compiling names of staff to be sacked which my wife's name who was employed during the past administration in Imo State was among.
Now that he's out if office, his eyes is opened and now on self defense.

Was you wife's employment properly documented?
The biggest problem with the public sector wage cost is ghost workers. That is the more reason our governments spend more on wages than infrastructures.
Politics / Re: Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud by 3Ceagle(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Should any one be surprised. Imo state is in big shit. Over 20yrs of democratic rule and imo state is still far behind in terms of infrastructural development, yet the state can boast being one of the most educated in the country. I pray and look forward to that social mob action that trailed Otokoto saga. All past and present governor will have to give account of their stewardship.
Politics / Re: Court Okays Request To Begin Suit Seeking Okorocha’s Trial by 3Ceagle(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Okorocha will surely go to jail even if it takes so many years. We warned him but his supporters at home and the ignorant non indigene supporters who can't seperate okorocha as person and APC can now see. Look at the various revelations coming off from the state judiciary enquiry ongoing. No immunity to cover him now. But it's funny how efcc is refusing to act on petitions before them, same way they claimed ignorant of Uzodinma case. The logical conclusion is to believe Buhari is selective on the corruption fight.

1 Like

Education / Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
JonTopps:
This is commendable.
Get them used to the electoral process and let them learn from an early age that they are responsible for the type of people that will govern them.

Exactly. How did we remove civic education from our curricular and expect patriotism in our citizenry? Unfortunately many did not see it from this angle but rather on the demolition mark. A large number of Private schools are on rented property until they finally develop own and the structural design will tell you.

1 Like

Health / Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US by 3Ceagle(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
ultimatekint:
I am saying it with assurance ; Nigerians are highly immune to coronavirous, forget.

The virus strain is very sensitive to head and acidity and has a very short life outside conducive environment so said experts, not many of nigerians go to clinic for flu and we may have developed some level of resistance to the virus without knowing. Many Nigerians and black africa may be carrying the virus right now without knowing it because of our environment and immune system. Here we normally allowed our system to gradually defeat the flu virus, procold only help to speed up the process.
Politics / Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by 3Ceagle(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2020
SmartMen:
This party can't last much after Buhari. The signs are there

Only deep thinkers without party line can see this. Build institutions and not personalities Nigerians will not listen. What are the issues? Selfishness. Most of this guys disturbing the peace of our political space are not fit to lead their families. Nigeria remain a lost course for now.
Politics / Re: APC Hints On Disciplinary Actions For Members Who Dragged Oshiomhole To Court by 3Ceagle(m): 2:07am On Mar 08, 2020
They better learn from the faith that befell PDP, where some governor worked against the party. What is wrong with finding a genuine common ground. Politicians with their selfish tendencies, more reason why I think no sensible person should go about insulting others over these individual and party sentiment.
Politics / Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by 3Ceagle(m): 1:47am On Mar 08, 2020
Abia state and indeed the SE has not been fortunate to have visionary leaders since the advent of democracy in 1999. This is largely due to the migration of the best brains and able young people out of the region in search of better opportunities in the diaspora therefore leaving the states to few individuals who have taken and control political sentiments in the states. Secondly, the electoral system has also made it difficult for the few visionary ones to win elections. Abia state is a typical example of bad leadership succession starting from Orji Uzor Kalu to the present day leadership. Today where is OUK? Imo state, a sister state to Abia was almost getting it right in the last election, considering the preparedness of Ihedioha for the job and the profile of the major contenders, unfortunate the process was truncated. Until the indigenes, home and abroad task this set of leadership, no meaningful development will be achieved in the SE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 25 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.