Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

3CHUB's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3CHUB's Profile / 3CHUB's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 16 pages)

Phones / Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
aceswagg: I am using the BlackBerry z3 and it's lovely! Android apps making sense! Only thing is this foolish glo peeps av cut data from 2gb to 500mb and it's messed up! I fit die! Pls who has any idea on data plans do I can switch to! Thanks!
Also flash share and Google labelled apps don't work on BlackBerry 10 os
Hello I'm from 3c hub you can try using airtel
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Seamareggae:
pls which type of USB shud i get cos i already have 3 USB nd they are all doing the same tin... Thanks
Hello is it only when you are charging the phone with power bank that is having issue if it is that's mean your power bank is bad.
Phones / Re: Tecno M7 by 3CHUB: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
mymissingrib: Is tecno M7 a good phone to buy?its around 24k at my area,is there any other phone with similar or higher specs. That goes for dat same price?
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja.... Tenco M7 is nice phone and the price is 23500.infinix x450 is at24000
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
mymissingrib: Pls guys is tecno M7 a good phone to buy?
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja... I bet you M7 is a lovely phone to get and is at the rate 23500
Phones / Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2014
Sike: sim 2 is a mini sim? does it mean imma cut my sim before I can use?! oh no! sad
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja.....yes F5 the sim 2 is a micro- sim so you have to cut it, cutting the sim doesn't mean the sim is damage u can still use it in another phone if you position it well or you get a sim adapter.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2014
dre4u: Pls o how much can i get dis F5 now in Ibadan?
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja... You can get F5 at 17500
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2014
Seamareggae: Pls i dunno what is wrong with my new powerbank... I noticed when I switched off my phone network.. It takes about 3hrs to charge my Samsung phone Buh when my phone is on 3G... It would indicate charging Buh the battery is actually going down... PLS what could be the reason..
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja.... Your USB is faulty change the USB...
Phones / Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by 3CHUB: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
fadinus: How much does the R7 cost
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja...you can get R7 at 45000
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
latino91: hey guys..my tecno S3's power button stopped working.i couldnt power off..so i removed my ba3..but wen i powered it..my phone started writing in chinese..lol..please someone should help me.
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja...just re power the phone again remove the Battery and put it again if it doesn't work take it to tenco service center.
Phones / Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by 3CHUB: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2014
jsben: Got R7 today, 41k. The battery seems to drain fast, from 100% to 85 within 30minutes
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja...take the phone to tenco service center or were u bought they will set the battery life for you.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by 3CHUB: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2014
beatsbyj2g: how much does this phone cost
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja.....we sell M5+Flipcase at the rate of 18800
Phones / Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
bufness: Who has an idea of d current price 4 z10 pls?
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja.... U can get Z10 at 35000
Phones / Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
popplm: I need brand new Z10. ...pls let me know ya price and how to deal if you have for sale.
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja.....you can get Z10 at the rate of 35000
Phones / Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
amigos: Pls help since I updated my phone to d latest version my camera can't start. It writer camera can't be started
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja....if the phone is a new phone that means you still have warranty on it so just take it to blackberry service center.
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
operaabel: i dont understand you bro. Please can you give me your facebook i.d or whatsapp i.d so i can explain my problem to u better.
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo toad ikeja....https://www.facebook.com/3C.HUB?ref=hl
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
wood4u2envy:

thanks brother .... I used one Framaroot, and I guessed it worked.... so what can a rooted phone do ?
Hello I'm from 3c hub.....20 awolowo road ikeja.
rooting your phone means giving yourself root, or superuser (think...admin) access, giving you access to system files and the ability to change things that normally are marked read only

This allows you to change all kinds of things that normally you wouldn't be able to, along with install custom versions of Android.

Currently you can install 2.1, or a rom with multizoom native throughout the entire os, you can turn your phone into a wireless hotspot....the possibilities are limited only by the hardware itself and not limitations implemented by the carrier or google.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2014
simonmitchell: My Android touchscreen is malfunctioning and operating on its own. I cant even control it. I have tried turning the phone off and on again,removed the battery and even factory reset but its still getting worse please somebody help me!
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja... Take the phone to a component engineer to fix it 4 you.
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2014
wood4u2envy: please can someone guide me through to rooting my tecno phantom a3 or m9
I'll be glad to hear from you guys
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja....you can root your m9 by following these step
Step 1:
On your Tecno Phantom A3 device, go to Settings and then go to the About device then Tap on the build number like 7 to 8 times as this will enable the developer options.

Step 2:
Go to Settings > Developer Options. Turn on USB Debugging from here

Step 3:
After downloading the PdaNet file in the requirement field, install the software on your computer and when you are installing the software make sure your device is not connected to your computer, the software will prompt you at a moment in installing asking for your Phone manufacturer, select the option “Others“

Step 4:
the software will then ask you to connect your phone and this will allow PdaNet be install on your phone as well

Step 5:
After doing the above steps successfully, then you can install the VRoot, this is a Chinese language software, after installing it wait for it to recognize your device

Step 6
when the VRoot recognizes your Tecno Phantom A3, then you can now click on the ROOT button on the software and after clicking on it wait for a while

Step 7
And you are done, all you have to do is install Super-User from play store and then install Root Checker to know if your Tenco phantom A3 has been rooted.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Demlad99: Hello guys, i have a budget of 35k, which Android phone is advisable.
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja... I ll advice u to go for tenco H7 and you can get it at 29000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.