Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

3d's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3d's Profile / 3d's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only by 3d(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2007
because am too hot to handle

that cliche aint working
try another!
Romance / Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by 3d(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2007
@HOT ANGEL
Boys are sick, nuff said.

You will feel embarassed?? Like wtf, what about the girl that walked up to u?? Common now, y'all should be happy she walked up to u!

PLESE TAKE THAT BACK! WE AINT SICK.

WHY? LIKE YOU ARE HAPPY WHEN A BOY WALKS UP TO YOU

WHO ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION SEF. ?
Family / Re: How Much Should A Man Earn To Sustain A Marriage? by 3d(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2007
when a girl says hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! and engineer kelvin explains

i say haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he don happen,
Romance / Re: My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out! by 3d(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2007
i feel like crying!
but i wont!
why?
cos i dont have to!

why?

please stop asking me questions,

why?
Family / Re: How Much Should A Man Earn To Sustain A Marriage? by 3d(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2007
@focused
or who demands very expensive things is nothing but a gold digger, because if what she wants is no longer there, she will run away or the marriage will begin to experience serious problems. BEWARE OF SUCH GIRLS . RUN AWAY VERY FAST FROM GIRLS LIKE THAT. PEOPLE LIKE THAT ARE NOTHING BUT SATANIC LIABILITIES.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

i agree, money shouldnt be the first thing. but remmember ladies wil be ladies, asking dont mean she is a gold digger, there has to be money to secure your home,
Family / Re: How Much Should A Man Earn To Sustain A Marriage? by 3d(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2007
at least 1 million naira, per annum,

or no marraige
Romance / Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 3d(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2007
@rogo
my experience with is that she lack communication and later befriend her coursemate to the extend that both of them were now staying together at school. so i call her lies and shout on me. so there's nothing i can do then quit without informing her and for past six/seven months she don't even care to ask why break of communication from me. so what do you think, [/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]

create your thread
Romance / Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 3d(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2007
ah!!!!!! ma chic!

its a long story
Romance / Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 3d(m): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2007
ah ma chic!

it a long story,
Romance / Re: Toastin Is A Problem To Me by 3d(m): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2007
@poster
in the first place what do you call toasting?and why do you want to "toast",

its simple, you like a girl look her in the eyes and tell her, "i like you i want to date you, what have you to say?",

that easy! dont make the mistake of reciting a million romantic lines , i can assure you they will come to futility, be real man! tell them gurls tha koko(core of the matter)
Nairaland / General / Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by 3d(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2007
@factorchic

aint fussing! dont be scared ure going nowhere,, anyway your blog bailed you off ma fury ,
i liked it.
Romance / Re: Is She Lying? by 3d(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2007
KEEP TOUCHING!,
I WILL LIKE TO CALL U, NEVER MIND
Nairaland / General / Re: Hello Nairalanders! My Name Is Kemi: by 3d(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2007
hahahhahaha newbies! hi kemi
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Seun Is Not A Homosexual, But: by 3d(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2007
@NHIL
And what happens if he is one?

JAIL: NIGERIAN LAW
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Seun Is Not A Homosexual, But: by 3d(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2007
@NIHIL (And what happens if he is one?)

JAIL NIGERIAN LAW
Nairaland / General / Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by 3d(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2007
@factorchic (Funny how most of the spammers listed are guys)

what has gender got to do with providing names? u should be banned for your irritating feminist aspersions,

let the names roll
Nairaland / General / Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by 3d(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2007
playing santa! watch ya roof, otherwise a slumber party, wanna come?

Literature / Re: Addicted To Romance Novels? by 3d(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2007
@poster

am back wats nu with the romantics
Romance / Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by 3d(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2007
@poster

maybe he is bored ,invent a new routine more fun and intimate,
the ball is in your court serve in whatever direction you please,
Literature / Re: Addicted To Romance Novels? by 3d(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2007
@pster
[color=#990000][/color] was just leavin!
i`ll be back
Career / Re: Office Dating: For Or Against? by 3d(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2007
be blind and insensitive: for or against?

thats how it is yo!
Forum Games / Re: Movie Names A-Z (Game) by 3d(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2007
brown sugar
Literature / Re: Addicted To Romance Novels? by 3d(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2007
I HATE ROMANCE THEY ARE STUPID, VAIN AND DELUSIONAL! GROW UP!

TRY MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE
SHOGUN (A NOVEL OF JAPAN)(HISTORY)
BY JAMES CLAVELLS,

KOGI`S HARVEST(PLAY WRITE)
WOLE SOYINKA

MEMNOCH THE DEVIL (FICTION)
ANNE RICE
Romance / Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by 3d(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2007
seriously why are nigerian girls gold diggers. i am south african and i have bein out and known nigerian girls but they are all interested in money

for the fact that YOU maybe came accross a few gold digging ladies that happen to be Nigerians, doesnt make every Nigerian girl a gold digger, watch your tongue south african  MENANCE,

AND FOR THE MEN BEIGN THEIVES?
(GO LEARN HOW TO SPELL DUMMY)
Family / Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by 3d(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2007
sraight talk: she`s not in love, she is stupid (@ 24!), her very own cousin! she should grow up, find a man, her emotions are misdirected, ?

and hope ure right?

are u sure of your interpretations?
Phones / Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by 3d(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2007
12000 naira worth of fufu, thats so cooooooollll! hope u enjoyed it, hahahahahahahaha
Family / Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by 3d(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2007
listen to yaself! u shouldnt have come here in the first place , u dont deserve forgiveness cos ure not in the least sorry, you are selfish and immature, go sort things out in your head, nd ur brother inlaw?well ure both thesame u deserve not even the slightest  trust any could give,   am not your friend and sure aint no supporter of madness, no love from here!!!!!  

ure lost!
grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by 3d(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2007
bros na wa ohhhh1 15 year old u no dey think?

for justice sakes someone kal the cops this crap head just confessed his crime?

see u in court, never fear your love go land u for jail soon mke i casssssssh u.
Crime / Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by 3d(m): 12:36am On Dec 06, 2007
am a new user of goldnairaexchange.com and so far they have proven themselfs worthy trust,in terms of efficiency and speed with delivery, if leke can be so open and acessible i see no reason why any should still doubt the legitimacy of cyberconsults, although/ anyway ure cool leke i must say,

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.