Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

3DCYCLOPS's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3DCYCLOPS's Profile / 3DCYCLOPS's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

Politics / Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House by 3DCYCLOPS: 6:05am On Jul 21, 2018
politics in Nigeria is a joke..
Business / Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by 3DCYCLOPS: 6:00am On Jul 21, 2018
Good for him

Hope he's impacting lives down here too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Full Fixture Of 2018 Higher Institution Football League by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:53am On Jul 21, 2018
cool
I see young bloods with high hopes..

But then again.. this is Nigeria..

I just pray their careers don't end with the competition

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Between Adeosun’s Forged NYSC Certificate And Ayodele James’ Fake ICAN Cert. by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:51am On Jul 21, 2018
mulante:

Facts are sacred. You can't argue with facts. All you can just do is look on and say "interesting".

I cannot agree more that as it is, government has no reason to exist in Nigeria. Just last night, I watched a report about an oil spill in Rivers State and how it has degraded the livelihood of peasant farmers who are almost living in the state of nature. Heard their cry for help and I wondered what these ones have ever benefitted from this useless contraption. At least I drive on good roads but what do those poor lots get out of this deal.

I no longer watch naija news...it's more of a horror story

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Between Adeosun’s Forged NYSC Certificate And Ayodele James’ Fake ICAN Cert. by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:47am On Jul 21, 2018
APC and forgery
Meanwhile Oshiomole is still looking for his pry 6 cert

In short we can not continue with this....

Orubebe must hear this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:38am On Jul 21, 2018
konkonbilo:
I de tell you ma nigga...las las e get person wey de chop am regularly and person wey go still chop am wella in the future without making her feel like a queen...that's the irony of life

You wey know

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by 3DCYCLOPS: 4:59am On Jul 21, 2018
ritylove:
So i taught i i finally met this Mr perfect, though i kind of liked him from the start but i never gave in, to me he seemed more of a player so i ignorantly declined all advances he made towards me even when i liked him i actually wanted to know how serious he was or he was just trying to make me out as another regular girl but quite suprising he neva gave up kept pushing till the very last moment i finally gave in,on a condition of no sex relationship which he gladly accepeted he Quoted SEX IS NOT EVERTHING I LOVE YOU FROM MY HEART.Smiles

My first visit to his apartment was tremendous he treated me like a queen, made me feel at home he was nice throughout i started feeling i was wrong about him at first because his reasoning and carefully crafted out chioce of words where just too good to be true everything about my stay was perfect after which he took me home and dropped me at my place.

It was on a friday morning he called and asked me if i will be free so he can come pick me up which i agreed, just after i closed from work got home freshened up i called him, said he was on his way,so we got to his place everything was normal at forst but right before we went to sleep there he goes,he acted like a wild dog everything about him seemed to change within the climps of an eye sure i did refuse him of his desire he suddenly became angry he neva said a word till the next day which he dropped me at my place before leaving for work now he be sending me all sort of messages that i dont love him nor care about him and that am taking him for a fool how wrong he was

now my question now is

can a nigeria guy date a girl without sex

or is there anything wrong in dating a girl without sex why cant our relationship be like what i see in zee world movies just because you bought her some gift paid her transport doesnt entitle you free acess to sex or is there something else am missing

See how you carry your two hands throwey better gee.

He made you feel like a queen, and you can't make him feel like a King ehn!!

28 Likes

NYSC / Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:30am On Jul 20, 2018
jobsmiths:
Don't be in a rush, NYSC is a complete Scam, some of U will wished they have exempted....More regrets 4 U during the service year especially when posted to God 4 saking States or PPAs....plan well while U still have the time

Y'all talking shii know it's a necessity right
Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
Imbe you go let us hear word!!!

bleaching career kee you dia!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Why Are Some Men Shy Around Women? by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:57am On Jul 19, 2018
If you shy good...Don't waste your time..go make money fast..At least you can pay dem hoes then without having to talk.
Romance / Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared Of Commitment by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:54am On Jul 19, 2018
They all hoes...A hoe is never committed, they only pretend to be. Wise up man.
Romance / Re: Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ayomel:
Kindly speak for your self. Pussy is pussy.
And I think your mind is dirty. fair or white doesn’t make the pussy clean.
Man U need to see some black girls pussy you will pray for forgiveness

Leave that guy to be yarning nonsense grin
Romance / Re: Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
obibob2020:
It seems you are a regular eater. Stop eating pussy ooooooooo Nigerian girls are too dirty

lol stop rolling with dirty girls grin

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bros make sure you don't spend above 5k from that ya 100k salary every month on a girl you hia... You will be very happy later

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
Naija which way na.. Is this how we keep recycling old trash over and over again??

Abi dem use ex swear for us

If super eagles win the world cup in 2022 shey this one can dab ni

Abeg swarve joor

2 Likes

Romance / Re: What Do Women Really Want In Men? by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
benjamins good fvck
then they can pretend to be loyal and in love

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Age Is Suitable To Get Married by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
With the way the world is going now who marriage epp
Romance / Re: mph by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hehehe only 30k naim you dey cry when men dey spend over 200k take find solution for staph..you never see anything.. better run from all those hospital and pharmacy because the kind disease all these naija girls dey carry na only concontion dey cure am grin
Romance / Re: Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
A niccur cant just pack all his eggs and put in one jezebels basket naaah.. A niccur gotta flex his muscles

1 Like

Romance / Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Shout out to my first girl Maryjane.. i was just 10 when you opened my eyes to the sweetness of this world..Thank you for not wanting a boyfriend, but a young nigga you could explore your evil sexy fantasies with..Thank you for laughing and giving me a bj after i started talking rubbish about marriage just after 3 days..thank you for not forcing me to be your baby dada ..You are still the realest girl i met till date..Your legend lives on forever!!!

26 Likes

NYSC / Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
The medical report i have was sent to me through whatsapp(pdf) now that im seeing stuffs on printed stamp wont be allowed in camp.... Is it really true.?

Abeg gimme contact of who epp you joor...me self need that pdf cert

My bro said he never rendered any report or cert during his time.
Romance / Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Yo bitch gerrat the way
gerrat the way bitch/ gerrat the way (x2).

So you can not be helping your bestfriend with puna

And i know if it was to be the other way round bros will never reject you

Thunder fia you dia!!! (x1000)

36 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by 3DCYCLOPS: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
IamFreedom:

I no just get feelings for her ni, She kon dey irritate me self cheesy make God forgive man pikin. She no wan maa read for exams. BTW i no kon dey d location again self.

oya na e dey happen like that the puna don tire you..but sha keep the contact sha incase you fall back
Romance / Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by 3DCYCLOPS: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
IamFreedom:

No be lie sha, I concor !!

After dat day i just maintain my own lane, she wants more self but na me kon dey avoid her. cheesy

na so guy..but nor dey avoid her o, abi puna don tire you? just dey tidy her dey go on a daily
Crime / Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:28am On Jul 16, 2018
Warri police go say bail your iphone..
Romance / Re: Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2018
IamFreedom:

Lol, Ah no fine o, buh i fit relate

I took advantage of one We are not even friends not to say been in relationship? Infact we don't talk to eachother just she will greet me dats all. Seems she just like me in person. I don't know why another can like me

Bro better throwey that your mindset oo..as far as you are a guy, babe must feel you...every girl has a frequency all you have tv do is resonate with her and the puna is yours.
Sports / Re: France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pogba is just a clown grin grin
Sports / Re: France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
World cup winners till date

Brazil 5

Germany 4

Italy 4

Argetina 2

Uruguay 2

England 1

Spain 1

France 1

There was only going to be one winner France
Sports / Re: France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
This Pogba can do like agama lizard grin grin grin
Sports / Re: France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
Na wa oo..so Giroud true true play 2018 wc without shot on goal shocked
Sports / Re: France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
Finals are never for underdogs
Sports / Re: France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pogba has more goals than Giroud in this wc.

A striker that wins a world cup medal without a shot on target at the tournament..is that one striker

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.