Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? (3186 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / Is 100k Salary Per Month Enough To Start A Family In Nigeria? / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please nairalanders .....I'm working and I earn approximately 100k salary per month but I'm tired of being single, I'd like to date again but I'm wondering if I can be able to cope with a fully financially dependent girlfriend...reason is the only person I'm in love with is still a student and she doesn't have ,and my last girlfriend left me because she believed I'm not earning enough. pls advice your guy.
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by highpriestess: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
undecided
what's 100k per month?undecided

double your hustle please!
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by OhiOfIhima: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Forget having girlfriend, look for a moderate or financial independent lady n settle down wit bro..

11 Likes

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by tbabs10166(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
It all depends on how prudent you are
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by mgtow: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Never date a girl who isn't pulling her own weight, to avoid feelings of being used and cheated. Who love epp?

2 Likes

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Bintabisiriyu: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
It depends on the type of girlfriend. Like me i get to have multiple daily sex with just 2k monthly.
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Forget having girlfriend, look for a moderate or financial independent lady n settle down wit bro..

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Any advice contrary to this, think twice. That's the reality.

There is no point hanging around with girls....

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

2 Likes

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Merimental(m): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
u can neva satisfy some ladies if u lyk earn 5 million/month.same sh*tty attitude of some empty beyatches will leave ur ass still asking PLS IF I EARN 5 MIL/MONTH CAN I HAVE A LADY... cry
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Tomoyayi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
It depends on the type of girlfriend. Like me i get to have multiple daily sex with just 2k monthly.

You again
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by pocohantas(f): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Tomoyayi:

You again

You know am before?
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Tomoyayi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
k

6 Likes

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by emmyid(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
Na wao. Hear question. And me I've been smashing free since time immemorial. I'm always surprised when I see boys sound like it's all about money.

One girl whose love I'm not even sure of, asked me to top her account, and I boldly told her "your bae status is in doubt". We are in same city, but I don't get to see her. Is that one a GF?

1 Like

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Kimcutie: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
highpriestess:
undecided

what's 100k per month?undecided

double your hustle please!
How much do you earn monthly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by mimimile93: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Even if u date a lady that works in an oil coy she will still suck u dry..

I have been there before.

Nigerian ladies are leeches by default.

Their brains have been programmed to believd dat a man owes them everytin and should cater for their needs regardless.

My ex was workin in a bank earnin 120k while I was earnin 75k as at that time.

She was always callin me demandin money for hair, cream, subcription, evrytin.

Bro since u are earning 100k

remove 20k from it every month and visit a brothel.

Cause keepin a girlfriend u will end up spending 70% of ur salary on her every month..

#SayNoToRelationship. It favours women.

7 Likes

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
A salary of 1 million a month is not enough to date a dependent woman aka leech cheesy

I will advise you to invest in yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by mimimile93: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

what makes u think a moderate financial independent b!tch is not a leech?

Are u even in Nigerian? Probably not.

1 Like

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
Passy089:
Please nairalanders .....I'm working and I earn approximately 100k salary per month but I'm tired of being single, I'd like to date again but I'm wondering if I can be able to cope with a fully financially dependent girlfriend...reason is the only person I'm in love with is still a student and she doesn't have ,and my last girlfriend left me because she believed I'm not earning enough. pls advice your guy.

Nigerian men/guys are confused.
Y'all will be complaining that women are too demanding, yet you'll still approach dependent ladies.
Young man are you trying to tell me that there are no independent ladies in the city you reside in?

What exactly do you guys want? Tomorrow you'll open threads on nairaland detailing how the so called girl friend is too demanding and becoming a leech.

A student has no business with a relationship. She should focus on her studies.

If truly you're working, then I assume you're not a kid so why should you be dating a kid who's still schooling?

And even if she's still schooling, why should she be dependent on you? Doesn't she have parents to depend on?

Mr. Man your mentality isn't ripe for a relationship. Focus on your career.

I give up on Nigerian men/guys!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
mimimile93:

Even if u date a lady that works in an oil coy she will still suck u dry..

I have been there before.

Nigerian ladies are leeches by default.

Their brains have been programmed to believd dat a man owes them everytin and should cater for their needs regardless.

My ex was workin in a bank earnin 120k while I was earnin 75k as at that time.

She was always callin me demandin money for hair, cream, subcription, evrytin.

Bro since u are earning 100k

remove 20k from it every month and visit a brothel.

Cause keepin a girlfriend u will end up spending 70% of ur salary on her every month..

#SayNoToRelationship. It favours women.

Stop saying nonsense. It's obvious you've never been in a relationship before.

Teenagers have ruined a once amazing forum.
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Bj5all(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
You just started working and all you could think of adding a liability to your life.

Bro, growing up in Nigeria is not a joke except your parent has empire for you to inherit.
Bro, you have a lot of reasonable things you can with money.

Please get a working class or a business lady that is serious and stop thinking of ways to waste your money.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by BabbanBura(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
mimimile93:

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by BabbanBura(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
mimimile93:

Even the fully independant become fully dependant at the sight of date proposals - i have a friend (not dating her though) working in an oil company, we went out for dinner. I realised i left ma ATM card in the car cos we went in hers. So i transferred more money into her account than the bill they later gave us and she paid the bills, to pay me back ma balance of about 30k became wahala woo. i remind her tire before one day she open up and said "i thought you were joking when you asked me to transfer the balance"!
OP, you may be lucky, your chances are small though, to get a real good girl who will understand and build life with you rather than suck you trowey.

1 Like

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by mimimile93: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hanseel1:

Stop saying nonsense. It's obvious you've never been in a relationship before.
Teenagers have ruined a once amazing forum.
Yes I agree I have never been in a relationship and never will.

Before I leave the thread I have this piece for u.

Never ever wish for someone what u don't wish for urself.
U sure know who Nigerian ladies are and their needy nature.

Don't advice ur fellow man to put his hand in fire if u won't do same..
Bye homie.

1 Like

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by mimimile93: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
BabbanBura:

Even the fully independant become fully dependant at the sight of date proposals - i have a friend (not dating her though) working in an oil company, we went out for dinner. I realised i left ma ATM card in the car cos we went in hers. So i transferred more money into her account than the bill they later gave us and she paid the bills, to pay me back ma balance of about 30k became wahala woo. i remind her tire before one day she open up and said "i thought you were joking when you asked me to transfer the balance"!
OP, you may be lucky, your chances are small though, to get a real good girl who will understand and build life with you rather than suck you trowey.
Hanseel1
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
mimimile93:

Yes I agree I have never been in a relationship and never will.

Before I leave the thread I have this piece for u.

Never ever wish for someone what u don't wish for urself.

U sure know who Nigerian ladies are and their needy nature.

Don't advice ur fellow man to put his hand in fire if u won't do same..

Bye homie.

Be polite.
If you don't have comprehension problems like I assume you'll be able to read and understand my reply to his post.

In case you couldn't comprehend after the first reading, I'll advice you to read it again.
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Olalan(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
In present day Nigeria many families you see with two kids don't even have up to 100k as earnings in a month, it depends on your type of person and the kind of girls you love to date.
BTW if you are the type that loves slay queens 100k might not be enough, but if you have a homely,mannered,well brought up girl who equally earns an income you can not just date but could also plan having a home together

2 Likes

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bros make sure you don't spend above 5k from that ya 100k salary every month on a girl you hia... You will be very happy later

2 Likes

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by mimimile93: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hanseel1:

Nigerian men/guys are confused.
Y'all will be complaining that women are too demanding, yet you'll still approach dependent ladies.
Young man are you trying to tell me that there are no independent ladies in the city you reside in?

What exactly do you guys want? Tomorrow you'll open threads on nairaland detailing how the so called girl friend is too demanding and becoming a leech.

A student has no business with a relationship. She should focus on her studies.

If truly you're working, then I assume you're not a kid so why should you be dating a kid who's still schooling?

And even if she's still schooling, why should she be dependent on you? Doesn't she have parents to depend on?

Mr. Man your mentality isn't ripe for a relationship. Focus on your career.

I give up on Nigerian men/guys!

before u quoted me didn't u see the example I gave using my ex who works in a bank?

Which other independent are u talking about here?

Be sincere to urself. The so called independent ladies, have u ever go on a date with one and she decided to foot the bills?

1 Like

Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by zicoraads: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pocohantas, I've found a guy for you. Finally! grin cheesy tongue
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
mimimile93:

before u quoted me didn't u see the example I gave using my ex who works in a bank?

Which other independent are u talking about here?

Be sincere to urself. The so called independent ladies, have u ever go on a date with one and she decided to foot the bills?

A lady is working doesn't mean she's independent.

You guys have a wrong understanding of “financial independence ”.

My IQ reduced a bit because of your message.
Re: Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? by mgtow: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
3DCYCLOPS:
Bros make sure you don't spend above 5k from that ya 100k salary every month on a girl you hia... You will be very happy later

Agreed. Na men wey spend like eediots dey cry pass when the relationship crashes and burns. Please use your brain @ OP.

Though I know you won't listen. You and many others will still learn the hard way.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men / Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate / Girls Are Not To Be Over Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.