Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

3Dee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3Dee's Profile / 3Dee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Politics / Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by 3Dee(m): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
But when the police officer ran the licence number on their system, the driver's name came up. There's difference between faking and forging. The driver can argue in a court of law that he obtained the licence from frsc office, maybe some agents are printing forged certificates for people.
Properties / Re: What Is The Position Of The Law For A Mentally Challenged Neighbor by 3Dee(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
allen113:
Is he living alone?
Yes
Properties / Re: What Is The Position Of The Law For A Mentally Challenged Neighbor by 3Dee(m): 1:44am On Jul 02, 2023
garriAndsugar:

the law states that the neighbor should allow the other neighbor to bite him first before running. grin

make una call the family members to take him away abeg

I wish it was that easy. No family is coming forward, friends too are no where to be found.
Properties / Re: What Is The Position Of The Law For A Mentally Challenged Neighbor by 3Dee(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
garriAndsugar:
the law states that if he hasnt bitten you yet then you cant take action
He attacked a neighbor yesterday and that one ran for his life.
What does the law say about evicting such neighbor?
Properties / What Is The Position Of The Law For A Mentally Challenged Neighbor by 3Dee(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
My neighbor recently fell ill and has been mentally unstable for days now. Of recent, he started attacking people in the compound. What does the law say about this?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Over Staying In A Company by 3Dee(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Does this apply to oil company workers, lecturers, police, army and politicians?

9 Likes 2 Shares

TV/Movies / Re: Silverbird Center Port Harcourt: Many Years After Shut Down: Pics & Video by 3Dee(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2021
I was expecting to see the videos of the inside.
Politics / Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by 3Dee(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
IJEYdiamond:
Mala.... and Bubu... if na south... their mouth go reach sky..... we are watching with 3Dee...

Abi... Oga Mala... no go talk for the matter ni??

Why are you watching in my name na
Travel / Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by 3Dee(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Rhema University na him fine like that. Oga Lai is that you?
Those pictures are old abeg
Forum Games / Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by 3Dee(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wahala dey o because me no sabi swim o. Last last na God go save all of us
Politics / Re: El-Rufai's Convoy: Ugezu J Ugezu 'A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener'(Video) by 3Dee(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2021
PeaceAdvocate:

Then register 1 door opener

Just thinking wide, I don't work with government or knows how these things work.
Politics / Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by 3Dee(m): 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Badsatan:
U need school

Yes, we all need school.

1 Like

Politics / Re: #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets by 3Dee(m): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
phemmyfour:
Olodo
If nobody retweet it, it's difficult to see such on time

Exactly. Twitter deleted the presidents speech because a lot of people reported it as a hate speech.
I'm sure if a lot of persons had reported Nnamdi kanu's tweets, he would have been banned from the platform.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by 3Dee(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2021
Ishilove:

So why is she an ex?

We were dating when all these happened.
Politics / Re: Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme by 3Dee(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2021
Shot himself or they shot him to silence the agitation between soldiers and customs

1 Like

Romance / Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by 3Dee(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2021
My ex used to work in an hotel as a waitress, then she became a supervisor. The temptations were just too much for me to bear. There was a day a guy came from abroad and gave her 1k dollars about 350k naira then just to sleep with her. She immediately called me and told me. Of course I told her to reject it but I noticed she was never broke, her salary was 40k but she was making like times 3 of that amount(she said tips from customers for being a fine girl).
The last straw that broke the camel's back was the day she told me her manager called her in the middle of the night that the guest house he wanted to sleep wasn't taken care of and that she should come immediately to inspect it. She went there with a clean mind but when she got there manager wanted to pounce on her. She told me she had to beg her way out and the next day she resigned. I doubt if anything didn't happen sha, because she was bent on arresting the guy.
Last last, I took it upon myself to look for a decent job for her, I started applying for jobs and she got the one she's still doing till now.
Now the problem is that her bosses too wants to chop her. Why are guys in corporate environment always like this self�

1 Like

Crime / Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by 3Dee(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2021
CandyOps:
If it was the other way around now them go just wear khaki enter street begin destroy public properties.

Now Khaki man done kill person yet we arrest am civilly. If you talk now say Army na zombie crew wey no get sense Dem go begin attack you for comment.

@Dedemworld
@cutedharmee

Oga na glo you dey use. This one wey you dey reply like 100 times to one topic so.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: El-Rufai's Convoy: Ugezu J Ugezu 'A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener'(Video) by 3Dee(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2021
The doors might have fingerprint sensors only registered hands can open.
Anyway, this is job creation grin

13 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by 3Dee(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2021
Maryjane001:

There is a suspicious thing going on now. I tried accessing the page which the promos were done but couldn't find it. But it is his main account on FB, not fan page or whatever.
The Tabira guy is yet to send me the address.
I don't even have money to give to anybody. Me that I m broke like this. If he isn't doing pay on delivery, I go just wash my hands comot. Good things don't come easy abeg

It is definitely a scam. Facebook that anybody can create a page or hack into anybody's account.. It is not even a verified Facebook account self. Abeg guard your little money diligently, times are hard and scammers are getting more clever per day

84 Likes 6 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by 3Dee(m): 7:38pm On May 18, 2021
How are you sure it is Kenneth Okonkwo that sent the message? Has anybody won on the page before? You can check up with the person that won.
If you have anybody in Abuja, ask for the office address (confirm the location is real o) and ask the person to pick it up for you in person.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Real Is This? by 3Dee(m): 9:42am On May 18, 2021
Advice to Job seekers
1. Check your mail if you ever applied for such job
2. Check up the address on Google maps
3. Check info on Nairaland n Google for any clue
4. Look them up on LinkedIn and try to connect with one or two employees in the organisation
5. If you have the means of going to the venue, go an hour before and make enquiries about them from people around and also try n observe activities around the place.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by 3Dee(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2021
Nairaland is the best when searching for job info in Nigeria. Infact Google will still direct you to Nairaland.
Some start up companies are not on the Internet yet.
I have never fallen victim of all these GNLD scams because of Nairaland. This site is just too much.

1 Like

Education / Re: The Reality Of Educational System In Nigeria. Don't Laugh Alone!! by 3Dee(m): 5:40pm On May 11, 2021
Na hunger o. Pray make hunger no catch you o. Na dem you go dey get different talent. See the number of bloggers in Nigeria
Career / Re: Which Course Is More Lucrative To Study In Nigeria? by 3Dee(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
All and None. It get why
Sports / Re: Top Five: Nigerian Clubs Of The Decade by 3Dee(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Denique:
Fvck! Was hoping to see Quilox cheesy

Me too o. The likes of Cubana etc
Properties / Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by 3Dee(m): 12:40am On Nov 19, 2020
What a waste of resources, the AC, coloured lights and wardrobes are a major turn off already.
Education / Re: Why Is 9 Always In Bad places ?(see Photo) by 3Dee(m): 4:13pm On May 21, 2020
Hmmm, when you take excess igbo, you'll suddenly become Einstein

5 Likes 1 Share

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Looking for friends, chat buddies ( 30 year olds +) by 3Dee(m): 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
U1:

@IntrovertedOne, this. Telegram will be better.
Your username hit a chord in and about me. cheesy
Really?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Looking for friends, chat buddies ( 30 year olds +) by 3Dee(m): 4:03am On Oct 27, 2019
I'm in, you can create a whatsapp or telegram group though.

1 Like

Health / Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by 3Dee(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Onyi90:

Out grow it at 21? I think you should find out if it is a biological or medical issue. If not I suggest u talk to God about it though His Son Christ Jesus. Or Better locate any Dunamis Church around u and see the Servant of God there. I wish u well and hope you overcome speedily.

Why do people attribute religion to things like this? We have a long way to go in Africa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.