Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow (39788 Views)

Most Indebted States In Nigeria 2023 / Jandor: Sanwo-Olu Grew Lagos Debt From N542b To N797b Without Any Development / Lagos Leads Highly Indebted States With More Than N1 Trillion Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Alezy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Just imagine what Delta state owes. This stat is so scary.

And if you get to Delta state, not a single thing you can say was done with all that money plus the IGR they get. God Abeg, Just be like say God dey punish deltans with bad government.

One governor go come do road half way, next governor go come scatter that road then start him own, Still no complete am. The 3rd governor go come award the road again with fresh money then spoil am half way again.

That's how they have been doing warri-sapele road for 20years without completion.
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by owobokiri(m): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Massiveglory:
The IGR of Lagos alone is more than that of some african nations.
The incomes of lagos does not in any form tally with the developments in the state.
Lagos is being run like a pyramid scheme. The state is being strategically ripped off and media scams are being used to hide the embezzlements.
The ring leader of the embezzlement is tinubu. He is the one at the head of the pyramid.
The day lagos breaks loose from tinubu, that is day lagos will see light.

I made this exact point here sometime in the past and they said I must be a tribalist. Lagos makes more money than most West African states but such is barely reflected in the development of the state. Folks are busy comparing Lagos with some poor states while the Tinupoo clan loots to no end

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Tradepunter2: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rivguydee:
Bayelsa too? Wetin dem dey use am do? grin grin grin grin grin

I tire oooooo..... That small state wonder wetin they then do with the money

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Topmaike007(m): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
asanausana91:
Tinubu want to be president of Nigeria,we must look at his past. Someone that retired since 2007 is still collecting #50 billion every month and that same person wants to rule this. For me and my family to vote for Tinubu, it is better iam death.
that's Why I said we should be OBIdent and yuseful
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by mrkings84(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
I am owing my landlord ordinary one month rent yet he won't lete rest. I will go and show him this news.

Everyone day owe.
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Buksaylor: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Dragonsword: 1:12am On Sep 21, 2022
Those of you that wants to see the brown smelly teeth Escobar Rat ��� shocked shocked that's eating up the money borrowed, should go to Buddillon.

I no call anybody name ooooooooo!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by webizone(m): 1:12am On Sep 21, 2022
Snapchat:

Even the almighty US is owing. You do not have a point.

Do you know that there are countries that are debt free despite the "almighty US" ?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by SmartPolician: 3:23am On Sep 21, 2022
Kennitrust:
Inec should be careful this time.

We move!

Lagos made Bola TINUBU. He didn't make Lagos. and Nigeria owes him nothing. Those who feed from his table should go and pay him back.

I love this

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by GENTLETEE(m): 3:29am On Sep 21, 2022
Delta at the top for the wrong reason!
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Born2Breed(f): 6:27am On Sep 21, 2022
OceanRed:
na tinubu matter go kee you there!

Your brain dey shake
Your sense dey shake

Zombie wey nor smart
Dey follow Tinubu
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Mrfixitt(m): 6:28am On Sep 21, 2022
Parachoko:
What have this states been doing with all this money?
Tinubu syphoned the money for his personal use. Do you get that ?
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Mrfixitt(m): 6:30am On Sep 21, 2022
LegendHero:
Oyo don overtake Osun Abi my eyes dey pain me?
You left Lagos and Ogun that made the headline to talk about Oyo because it's a Pdp controlled state. Zombies are always zombies
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by OceanRed(m): 6:40am On Sep 21, 2022
Born2Breed:

Your brain dey shake
Your sense dey shake

Zombie wey nor smart
Dey follow Tinubu
lol...and you are the smart one right? you are more of zombie than i am, cus aint attacking no one
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by OceanRed(m): 6:43am On Sep 21, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Some of you will just comment because you heard your friend or go to newspaper stand and people start gisting but instead of you to verify what they said, you come to public forum to vomit their gist.
Who is the owner of Eko Atlantic City?

Chagoury Group of companies
The project is privately funded by South Energyx Nigeria Limited – the developers/city planners and a subsidiary of the Nigeria-based Chagoury Group of companies – working in strategic partnership with the Lagos State Government and supported by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
https://punchng.com › eko-atlantic-c...

Who funded Lekki deep sea port?
The Lekki Deep Seaport with almost 17-meter draught constructed by China Habour Engineering firm is a $2 billion investment in the Lagos Free Trade Zone initiated by the Tolaram Group and conceived to be a key game-changer in Nigeria's dawdling maritime economy
https://www.thisdaylive.com › lekki-...

Who owns Lekki Freezone?
The largest oil refinery in Africa, a fertilizer plant, petrochemical plant and a sub-sea gas pipeline project is under construction by African richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, and valued at $17 billion.
https://www.alarocity.com

Who owns Lagos Free Trade Zone?
Tolaram Group
Lagos Free Zone (owned and developed by Tolaram Group) is an 830 ha. development located in the Lekki axis – the sunrise development corridor in Lagos State. Lagos Free Zone (LFZ) is uniquely integrated with the upcoming Lekki Deep Sea Port, which will allow for access to regional and international markets.
https://www.cweic.org › lagos-free-z...

Must of this Lagos projects are PPP. For example CBN had released upfront of #100b for the Lagos blue linel rail.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://businessday.ng/amp/news/article/cbn-finances-lagos-blue-line-rail-project-with-n110bn/&ved=2ahUKEwiN1I71maT6AhVBJMUKHWZ0CEoQFnoECBAQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3Awrq4caZT0o4F8maaqwVP

Please how many BRT buses are in Lagos? The first consignment buses were 100 which arrived in 2008. How many all together now?

RRS is a unit under police and not solidly under Lagos. Lagos state government only equipped them vans and gadgets.

What is on ground in Lagos does not correlate with this huge debt Mr. Man.
and what is on ground in other debtor states also justifie their debt, cus what god for ths gander is also good for the gosose. emphasis must not be on lagos alone
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Born2Breed(f): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2022
OceanRed:
lol...and you are the smart one right? you are more of zombie than i am, cus aint attacking no one

What a miserable ignoramus.

Go take your drugs!
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by OceanRed(m): 6:53am On Sep 21, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Some of you will just comment because you heard your friend or go to newspaper stand and people start gisting but instead of you to verify what they said, you come to public forum to vomit their gist.
Who is the owner of Eko Atlantic City?

Chagoury Group of companies
The project is privately funded by South Energyx Nigeria Limited – the developers/city planners and a subsidiary of the Nigeria-based Chagoury Group of companies – working in strategic partnership with the Lagos State Government and supported by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
https://punchng.com › eko-atlantic-c...

Who funded Lekki deep sea port?
The Lekki Deep Seaport with almost 17-meter draught constructed by China Habour Engineering firm is a $2 billion investment in the Lagos Free Trade Zone initiated by the Tolaram Group and conceived to be a key game-changer in Nigeria's dawdling maritime economy
https://www.thisdaylive.com › lekki-...

Who owns Lekki Freezone?
The largest oil refinery in Africa, a fertilizer plant, petrochemical plant and a sub-sea gas pipeline project is under construction by African richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, and valued at $17 billion.
https://www.alarocity.com

Who owns Lagos Free Trade Zone?
Tolaram Group
Lagos Free Zone (owned and developed by Tolaram Group) is an 830 ha. development located in the Lekki axis – the sunrise development corridor in Lagos State. Lagos Free Zone (LFZ) is uniquely integrated with the upcoming Lekki Deep Sea Port, which will allow for access to regional and international markets.
https://www.cweic.org › lagos-free-z...

Must of this Lagos projects are PPP. For example CBN had released upfront of #100b for the Lagos blue linel rail.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://businessday.ng/amp/news/article/cbn-finances-lagos-blue-line-rail-project-with-n110bn/&ved=2ahUKEwiN1I71maT6AhVBJMUKHWZ0CEoQFnoECBAQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3Awrq4caZT0o4F8maaqwVP

Please how many BRT buses are in Lagos? The first consignment buses were 100 which arrived in 2008. How many all together now?

RRS is a unit under police and not solidly under Lagos. Lagos state government only equipped them vans and gadgets.

What is on ground in Lagos does not correlate with this huge debt Mr. Man.
and what is on ground in other debtor states also justifie their debt, cus what good for the gander is also good for the gosose. emphasis must not be on lagos alone
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by OceanRed(m): 6:54am On Sep 21, 2022
Born2Breed:

What a miserable ignoramus.

Go take your drugs!
you are my supplier, im waiting for yu
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by HRMK: 7:04am On Sep 21, 2022
no big deal!america is also the highest debtor!
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by TUANKU(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2022
fredoooooo:
Aba made stats ..
Oga we don hear o ..
Can you people leave our indebted state and go back to your state with no debt ?
"Our state"... Your papa own Lagos? If dem check well him no even get single brick. Every Afonja claims to come from Lagos, are you not proud of the brown roofs of Ibadan or Osogbo? Funny thing is you will just rant online like the typical spineless Afonja coward.
Banza kawaii.
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Parachoko: 7:37am On Sep 21, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Please, I don't love it when dumb people like you quote me.

If you are not intelligent enough to answer the question, please move aside.

Thank you!
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by 3duj: 7:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Our brothers that like calculating stats by zones, why are you guys yet to do so and tell us tyenregion in the south with highest amount of internal debts ?
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Mrfixitt(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Please, I don't love it when dumb people like you quote me.

If you are not intelligent enough to answer the question, please move aside.

Thank you!
This scallywag rates himself so high. You're mannerless and always think you're intelligent but you're wrong. I won't banter words with a low life like you. You're not up to people who run errands for me and call me boss. I'm not boasting, just told you the raw truth
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Parachoko: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Mrfixitt:
This scallywag rates himself so high. You're mannerless and always think you're intelligent but you're wrong. I won't banter words with a low life like you. You're not up to people who run errands for me and call me boss. I'm not boasting, just told you the raw truth
grin

I'm glad my comment made you feel pains, next time, you will make use of your brain when you wanna quote me.

What sort of trash is this? You be boss? Every idiots b billionaire on Nairaland... Who dey call person as dumb as you are a boss grin

Please swerve with your dumb opinion, I didn't quote you, you quote me without making use of your brain.

Parachoko:

I asked what the states are doing with the loans, nah the rubbish you write be this below

Mrfixitt:
Tinubu syphoned the money for his personal use. Do you get that?

You dey write this kin nonsense, and you want me to believe you have a functioning brain?

Like I said earlier, I don't love it when dumb lowlifes like you quote me.

Please shift comot my side with your foolishness, I no dey associate myself with foolish people like you, you and I no dey the same category abeg.
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Mrfixitt(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2022
Parachoko:
grin

I'm glad my comment made you feel pains, next time, you will make use of your brain when you wanna quote me.

What sort of trash is this? You be boss? Every idiots b billionaire on Nairaland... Who dey call person as dumb as you are a boss grin

Please swerve with your dumb opinion, I didn't quote you, you quote me without making use of your brain.

I asked what the states are doing with the loans, nah the rubbish you write be this below

You dey write this kin nonsense, and you want me to believe you have a functioning brain?

Like I said earlier, I don't love it when dumb lowlifes like you quote me.

Please shift comot my side with your foolishness, I no dey associate myself with foolish people like you, you and I no dey the same category abeg.
A street urchin is what you're. Anytime one says something about Tinubu, you jump out from your hut to spew thrash. You feel say you get bad mouth right ? Anyways, scallywags like you don't measure up to people who run errands for me. This is the last time I will reply you this cretin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Parachoko: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2022
Mrfixitt:
A street urchin is what you're. Anytime one says something about Tinubu, you jump out from your hut to spew thrash. You feel say you get bad mouth right ? Anyways, scallywags like you don't measure up to people who run errands for meThis is the last time I will reply you this cretin
Wetin concern me with lowlifes like you wey dey cry about Tinubu 24/7 on Nairaland? if you didn't quote me, I wont have known a lowlife like you exist on Nairaland.
Nah you quote me dey talk about Tinubu, and you expect me not to put you in the shithole where you belong? Nah!

My question is for people with a functioning brain. It's not for shallow people like you

Nah my simple question be this below

Parachoko:

But look at your foolish comment below

Mrfixitt:
There is no way a person with a functioning brain, and doing well in life go dey reason the way you dey reason. How can you quote me with this kin foolish reply and expect me not to put you where you belong?

Nah you dey cry about Tinubu for a thread that has nothing to do with Tinubu.

There is nothing to learn from a lowlife like you. I won't be shock if you blame Tinubu for how useless your life is... That is how foolish and senseless you are grin
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Wizmj4real(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/lagos-tops-list-of-highly-indebted-states-with-n797bn/

They've technically shared the money they borrowed and looted into their private pockets to different states , is this not wickedness of the highest wicked

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Brainboxer1: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2022
Meanwhile, we sell and buy PayPal funds for 550/$. We also sell PayPal account, logs and cc... Contact: www kwito.store
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Donwis05: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Shame on this bigots. How can a state with the highest IGR be so much indebted at the same time?
Does one go aborrowing when he has a lot in his pocket already?
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by FireUpNow(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Citizens of Lagos to be given more taxes after Bobo Chicago have killed Lagos by siphoning the state's treasury through his Oga yes sir governor
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by bizzibodi(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lagos money is just empting into Agbado king account.
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by OdogwuAnambra: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Between Anambra and Delta you will think that Anambra is the oil producing area
\
Alezy:
Just imagine what Delta state owes. This stat is so scary.

And if you get to Delta state, not a single thing you can say was done with all that money plus the IGR they get. God Abeg, Just be like say God dey punish deltans with bad government.

One governor go come do road half way, next governor go come scatter that road then start him own, Still no complete am. The 3rd governor go come award the road again with fresh money then spoil am half way again.

That's how they have been doing warri-sapele road for 20years without completion.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter / Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.