Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

3gpvids's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3gpvids's Profile / 3gpvids's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 61 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
U finished the wretched jellysfish gezeem cheesy

He is the worst person to have as ur teamie especially if the quack doctor has issues with una fave cheesy grin I felt like throwing him out of WDG cos he was completely useless mopping like a hegoat when the dumb quack doctor and her teamies were cooking false narratives against my Kidd cheesy grin Thank Goodness I had other able teamies to do lord's work if am away grin cheesy cheesy but u see that Geezard he is minus one to any team!! grin

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
badinfluence:

I bandwagon every season? Says someone who waits for the next IJGB housemate to support.
I'm not the one joining a bandwagon this season to unseat a housemate I do not like.
You want to talk about having a mind of my own, yet you can't get your head out of the doctor's arse..
Take several seats biko..
The coven must sit to this

chineke!
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
khady255:
As seen from Twitter
Naim make ogbanje nanwa dey use una shine
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Phyna is just pained chi chi didn't save groovy..

She's lucky she was loud and up during the first few weeks of the game if not, them go don evict am since..she won't even be in the winning conversation at all..
Bandi awa fierce?
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
hayzed19:
grin grin grin grin Abi 1 trillion UPS grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Godseye70:

I know about 3 Bella fans that have more than 300 IUCS , funny thing you'll rarely see them on social media making noise
Na 2 billion CPUs

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
hayzed19:
grin grin grin Adekunle dey last now angry angry
grin grin

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
hayzed19:
grin grin grin Adekunle dey last now angry angry
grin grin

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Threebear:
All our "guesses" were correct except for Adekunle .

Bella was the one everyone thought would be evicted along with Sheggz but we "guessed" correctly she's safe .

Even got her accurate percent which was 18. As at Monday .

When you're not blinded by bias , open your eyes to what's really Infront of you.

I understand why Ebuka did what he did ...the credibility of the show was at stake ....

Anyway I'm hoping for a two women top 2 on Sunday....

Hopefully this result stays the same grin

Ebuka and riggie have made their point...yoi can't outplay the gamer.

See you guys on Thursday
Okokporo voting line is open,who dey last now?

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
scondy:
Adekunle trends effortlessly at no 1 on twitter almost every week...every conversation has his name in it ..
Yet u think his fanbase is a joke....

Iyalaya yin ....bow for the King....

I hail the guy...them say I dey write tribute....

Onyi werey ..... we � o! Day 72 sure ....lol
Big ups W

4 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Threebear:
All the results are the same except Hermes being switched for Adekunle .

A sacrificial lamb to save the credibility of the show .

That's why Ebuka won't post the full result because we all know Bella is second and Bryann first .

Anyway he did what he had to do and poor Hermes paid the price .

Let's hope they don't switch the winner on Sunday grin

Phyna's fans should be worried ....Ebuka and riggie love their Owerri people .
Edu brazil

4 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sweetpink:
I’m signing out for now but I will vote for Adekunle and I hope he makes top 3 cos he deserves it.
To all Hermes fans and well wishers,thank you!!!
Bye!
Take my new handkerchief..you need it
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Saltandwater:

If you no wan vote, no vote. Which one is bad thing. You fit no dey even dey vote laidis o. Shioor!
Na chichi and Kunle i dey vote for
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Please Vote Phyna
God forbid bad thing

3 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Threebear:
The show is a scam .
Ekuke asaba
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mumu nama shim
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
100naira grin check time o
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
"We all watched" ...as if na everything dem dey show you...nansense
Abegi
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Eeghe:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa Go Chizzy! You are with your ofo, say it- the truth ❤️ Very intelligent guy
you don bribe na grin
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 1:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Geezeem:

We have been played before.... nothing new lipsrsealed

2 years ago, a guy used been jilted to gather fans.... last year a guy turned semo to the price money.... so let a girl scam you guys this time around undecided
grin funny one W grin

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 12:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Eeghe:

That you catch your mother masturbating to Bryann’s pictures doesn’t mean you should project that on me
Face your family issues biko
Yikes
Eluwa hei

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 12:05am On Sep 22, 2022
Hian! were my leaf o
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Onyi99:

That lady is a minus in any team she is in
A very wicked person at heart..
I don't mind people trolling Bryann here but you see that obesity her own is too personal and deep, one would think she knew the innocent boy from somewhere..

We hype him,she will complain
We declare him as our own leader o ,she will start writing epistles grin

Oya hype and vote for your fave to win, mba she wont

When I called them bitter old witches I was not capping, and I don't regret making such statement
3:15 AM naim we go press ya neck
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Threebear:
I won't even dignify you by quoting you ...but just know this , if you invested that energy you're using to rant on reducing your body fat and those unhealthy calories , you'd probably buy yourself an extra ten years of life.

Make sure you stay away from your TV on Sunday , we all know how rarely obese people survive heart attacks.
Nooooo!!! i must attend
3am we fly
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Threebear:
Not the obese failed tailor abi designer calling anyone a "nobody"

Very rich coming from someone that probably can't afford a healthy meal or even have enough capacity to resist unhealthy calorie intake . grin

Madam , for your own good , better face your failed tailor business ....you wouldn't want us to go down that lane ...

Adekunle is going home and there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it ....

Survival ni , survival ko grin
The coven must meet this night
chineke God
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dannyxy:
Meanwhile again, if you feel heartache or pain when someone who hasn’t done anything bad to you is winning or celebrated..

If no be cruise, you are tilting gradually towards witchcraft…

I said what I said grin
Shattap abeg

it's two years already,allow the coven gatekeeper to rest

Abi na love dey carry you go where you no know?
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Did Bryan rape you?
Na groovy go fit answer or the small bois for abuja...before bbn's level up
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
NozinoGroup:
Phyna the Elephant isn’t up
Bryan isn’t up
Yet Mr Abuser only had 18%?
What if the Elephant was up? Na 0.8% e go for take comot house.
Rest jor! ya rapist don win i agree
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sweetpink:
Swear say her eviction no sweet yougrin Kwa kwa kwa kwa In-law ko In-law ni
No yansh for Dibia to press again grin

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
EmmyCC:

I think it will be bloody and a superior winner contest. Nigeria may have an edge because of population but the winners fanbase will be at war and those that have stanned multiple winners will pick and be loyal to just one.

But there may not be a gender balance since it's 1 female out of 7 winners in Naija save Mzanzi brings more females. .
It may be the most interesting watch ever.
Wetin pulsen like mercy wan cum do for BB?

You know how much be her yansh
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:31am On Sep 14, 2022
Healthy coven war btw
i laikit
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Broobembem:
If from the beginning, you watched that fight between Phyna and Bella, watched it very well and think Bella was at fault there, then you’re very very insane, stupid and foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 61 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.