Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

3Line's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3Line's Profile / 3Line's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Properties / Hi Call For Your Upvc Products! by 3Line(m): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2010
Hello nairalanders, get in touch for your High quality uPVC, Ceilings, Windows, Doors and Partitionings.

Here are some of the images.

Call Tunde on: 08033487830, 08053193350.
Properties / Hurry For Your Upvc Building Materials! by 3Line(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2010
Hi nairalanders, have been off the scene for sometime, but am back for real now.
Get in touch for your High quality uPVC, Ceilings, Windows, Doors and Partitionings. Here are some of the advantages of uPVC over others;

*High impact resistance
*Fire resistance
*Good sound proofing
*Ageing resistance
*Unaffected by temperature
*Corrosion resistance
*Resistance to exhaust fumes and building industrial chemicals
*Sea-water resistance
*No protective painting or vanishing required
*High insulation qualities
*Wind proof
*No condensation
*Adaptable to meet architectural requirements
*Can be formed into aesthetically pleasing shapes
*ts qualities and appearance are stable even after years of external use
*Can be used in most varied climatic conditions
*Ecologically sound because it is practically 100% recyclable.

Check and peruse our website www.ceekamplast.com for detailed information and get in touch, a trial will convince you. We work pan Nigeria & West Af.

Call Tunde on 08053193350 or 08033487830.
Autos / Chrysler Voyager 1997 Mode. by 3Line(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2009
JUST ARRIVE THE SHORES OF 9IJA.
VIN NOS:1C4GYN2B3VU136593.
Sound engine- alloy wheels- factory a/c- power windows, locks and sreering- factory cd player- manual drive- clean fabric seat- cup holder etc.
Available for inspection between 9am-5pm, mon- sat. at Adeniyi Jones avenue Ikeja Lagos.
Asking price #1.4m.
Call Tunde on 08053193350.

NOTE: Images difficult to attach.
Business / Re: Branded T-shirts by 3Line(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ Orobert, i can help you out, my company deals in designs and the production of same.
Get in touch with me @ fakintunde613@gmail.com.

Cheers.

Tunde.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Get A Job Today If You Are Computer Literate. by 3Line(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ Asifu,

am interested in the offer and i can work in Sango otta. Here is my contact detail 07026443697.
Crime / Re: Landlord Beat Your Wife In Your Presence by 3Line(m): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2009
Highly barbaric. For any landlord to descrate my prized better half,

the man will regret the day he was born. I never beat my wife, so for any man to do so will be sucidal!

Ciao.
Education / Re: University Of Ibadan Wins Zain Competition For African Universities by 3Line(m): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2009
Greatest UITES, GREAT!

A good training ground for the liberators of our dear country.

Am not suprised a bit, got my Bsc and Msc there, Independence hall representing.

It shows the error/myopic orientation of FG, and Ministry of Education (Sam Egwu) regarding the plight of ASSUU!
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Printing Directional Signs, Who Can Do It? by 3Line(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2009
@ Poster,

Kindly get in touch with me on 08053193350 or fakintunde613@gmail.com.

My company (Print Pro Ent) will deliver on your job.

Ciao.
Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by 3Line(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2009
@ Post, IJAWMAN & TIPPYTOP,

Tinubu has good antecedents as compared to Yar adua who manipulated his way into power.

Gbawe, i hail you, more ink to your pen for more intelligent posts.

Cheers.
Romance / Re: Ladies Can You Marry Like These? by 3Line(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2009
@ Post,

What God has joined together let no man (Nairalanders) put asunder.

Its about modesty and moderation in all things.

Cheers.
Family / Re: Why Bad Stuff Happens: by 3Line(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ Post.

Nice compelling piece.
Family / Re: Troubled Marriage Which Way ? by 3Line(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2009
An abusive marriage is not the best for any woman. For the junior brother to beat the wife is the height of insanity.

Suggest the wife packs out with the children since she's gainfully employed.

Maybe her abscence will make the hubby think right.

Cheers.
Family / Re: If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by 3Line(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ Post.

For a wife to have said that, means she has made-up her mind.

I'll wish good luck.

Cheers.
Family / Re: Single Mum And Single Dad by 3Line(m): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ Post.

No harm or danger in both, i.e if you dont have ulterior motive going into it.

Honesty, openness and love will see you thru.

Cheers.
Family / Re: Sisters In-law - a blessing or a curse? by 3Line(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ Post.

Mine has been a blessing in all ramification. i think this yoruba proverb is correct "Iyawo buruku se fee, ana buruku ni ko se ni"

Cheers.
Romance / Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by 3Line(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ Post.

Cheating just like selfishness and vengeance is part of our Adamic nature, we all exhibit this trait at one point or the other.

So its not a woman thing, all HUMAN'S all liable to cheat.

Cheers.
Romance / Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by 3Line(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ Post.

Pray about it. God help.

Cheers.
Family / Re: Is Secrecy In Marriage Protective Or Destructive? by 3Line(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2009
@ Post,

No matter how fast lie can run, truth will catch up with it one day.

The antidote is to spill out every thing right from the out set, the good, the bad and the ugly.

This saves both party a whole lot of stress and heart aches.

Cheers.
Politics / Re: Uproar As Senate Cuts Education, Health Budgets To Fund N25 Billion Abuja Road by 3Line(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2009
@ Post,

until they stop sending their children to schools and going for medicals abroad,

the way forward is bleak for the health and education sector.

Subtle revolution is the key.
Politics / Re: Dangote And Otedola Are Only The 12th & 13th Richest Nigerians See Real List by 3Line(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2009
Mr Knowall,

kindly support your claims with verifiable facts, at least to enrich our knowledge base.

Cheers.
Politics / Re: Exposed - Ibori's Role In Abacha's Killer Squad! by 3Line(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2009
@ Post,

God save our dear country (Nigeria) from the clutches of a vicious cabal, who're bent on ruining the country.

Thumbs up for sahara reporters investigative journalism effort, a clear departure from what other media are doing.

Nigeria o ni baje o!

Cheers.
Politics / Re: Oath-taking Lawmaker Apologies by 3Line(m): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2009
Me thought oath taking has ended in Okija, but it reared its ugly head in Ijebu-ode/Sagamu.

This clearly shows the level of maturity of our political leaders. Little wonder the country is not makiny any tangilbe head way.

Please LET ALL NIGERIANS BE REBRANDED!

Cheers.
Romance / Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by 3Line(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
Bros, allow her stay for a while,

at least you know what you're looking for, the taste of the pudding is in the eating, after one and a half year leave.

No harm in tasting it all over again, but beware!
Family / Re: Who's Mother's Favorite Child by 3Line(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2009
In my family, i think its quite different. We're 6 (six) in number, 2 females and 4 males.

But my mum tend to love the first, who happens to be female more than others.
I'm the 3rd but the 1st male child, and its clear to all that i'm our dads favourite, lucky for me, in my family my dads word is final, so i hold the aces.

Cheers.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: click Here: by 3Line(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2009
SUPREME AIR LORDS FOREVER.

LONG LIVE EIYE FRATERNITY. EVER RUGGED!

ARABA NEST.

Career / Re: Marketing Practitioners Meet Here by 3Line(m): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ yicob,

marketing communication, is a subset of marketing. As a strategist on agency side, you stand a good chance of being a success on the client side.

Ad agency is a good training ground for marketing practitioners, check out the top guys in multinationals, they all have Ad agency background e.g Baba Bola Akingbade from NB Plc to MTN, Yinka Akande Etisalat, Sam Edoho Visafone, Okon Iyanam Globacom etc the list is endless.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.