Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

3lovelyflowers's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3lovelyflowers's Profile / 3lovelyflowers's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Romance / It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by 3lovelyflowers(f): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2022
It's nonsensical to spend so much on sex - men please stop it.

I always wanted to write about this but lack of time was a challenge. So in reaction to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7429886/some-girls-now-shamelessly-into

let me hurriedly do this.

I know people would say is it your money? But I think sometimes a person can be stupid without knowing he's stupid. Someone needs to tell him.

I work in a big hotel, a 5-star hotel that big and rich people come to patronize and it's sad to see how men allow sex to control them in such a sad way.

I'm privy to most important information around the hotel and I can tell you men pay girls as much as N1 million to sleep with them for just a night. I don't want to start citing instances but one because of a particular girl.

She was paid N700k for just a night by a politician. In addition, the man paid for extra 3 nights for her to stay in the hotel after which he left. The excitement made her to share the gist with us, brought out 50k and shared with us (some of the hotel staff)

There are so many other instances like that where girls collect another person's annual earning by just opening her legs for a man in one night.

This is money that could be put to good use - community project, scholarship, financial empowerment, helping the needy and so on. These men have poor neighbors surrounding them in their streets. They have young people who do not have something doing and need empowment. Poverty is not from their community and Nigeria at large. Sadly, these men prefer to lavish this money on girls that go round sleeping with different men each night.

As a woman working in such a hotel, the temptation is never easy for me seeing such money but thanks to God I never fell for it for once. I have had guests who came to me with 200k proposal if I can spend the night with them or even to allow them have sex with me just once but I declined, even with my meagre salary. I'm not bragging.

My point here is that, some men have allowed sex to control their minds such that they now "stupidly" spend on sex instead of channeling the money to helping their poor neighbours and the society at large. If I were to be rich (as a man or woman), I would definitely not spend money this way.

To me, I don't see much in sex that someone should be losing his senses over. Men please, you can do better. Don't prioritize sex.

It's pure stupidity spending 50k and above on a hookup/runsgirl/prostitute/sidechick for just a night. Rather, impact the life of those around you positively.

Thank you.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Romance / Re: What Can I offer A Lady That Is Richer Than Me? (pics) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 7:37pm On May 18, 2022
Following
Politics / Re: IPOB: We Have No Plan To Ban Facebook – Lai Mohammed by 3lovelyflowers(f): 7:33pm On May 18, 2022
No even think am.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by 3lovelyflowers(f): 6:32pm On May 18, 2022
Machinery88:
Vacancy! vacancy!! vacancy!!
Vacancy in ore ondo state in all areas of discipline. Ond,nce,HND and BSC. Call 08072428094,09069294971. free accomodations

Be careful with this kind of job advert. A very potential scam, and can even be ritualist/kidnapper

2 Likes

Politics / Re: APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election by 3lovelyflowers(f): 6:28pm On May 18, 2022
Why is party of failures, the top to bottoms waiting for PDP?

8 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by 3lovelyflowers(f): 6:26pm On May 18, 2022
Sad

1 Like

Family / Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:26pm On May 18, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Lady Narrates The Ordeal Of A Victim Who Was Sexually Molested In Transit —video by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:23pm On May 18, 2022
shocked
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Finance Minister Suspends Accountant-General Indefinitely Over N80bn by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:19pm On May 18, 2022
Who should do that? The President or minister of finance? Even that minister of finance cannot exonerate herself and including minister of humanitarian and disaster. All rogues. They have finished the country. Nigeria is an empty box. To think these monies were borrowed from China and Ithers only to end up being looted by opportunists. Hmmm.
Events / Re: Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:17pm On May 18, 2022
Pictures

14 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Zainab Ahmed Suspends Accountant-General Over ₦80 Billion Probe by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:15pm On May 18, 2022
Emersonjay:
Not only to suspend him.. He should be in prison already

How aboki go get mind loot 80million naira? He no get conscience at all ...

Not 80million, 80billion. They make us look we no longer know the value of Nigerian naira. Imagine N80billion, one person.

13 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower: If You Did Your Biometrics Before 15th May, Please Send Your Npower ID by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:12pm On May 18, 2022
All these untop 30k?
Romance / Re: Just Only 1 Night I Mad 50k From Ashawo Work, I Will Quit My Sales Girl Job by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:09pm On May 18, 2022
lipsrsealed
Crime / Re: Just In: Traders And Okada Riders Clash In Abuja, Many Feared Dead by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:05pm On May 18, 2022
Too many badnews in this country

1 Like

Politics / Re: Terrorists Kill 1,545 In Kaduna, Zamfara, Others In 90 Days by 3lovelyflowers(f): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
It is total madness. Imagine the number of people going for no just cause. Madness like I said.

1 Like

Religion / Re: We Misunderstood Oyedepo's Point On Social Media by 3lovelyflowers(f): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
shocked
Crime / Re: Police Arrest Mike Omoruyi, Nollywood Producer With Guns In Delta (Photo) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
shocked

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Social Media Manager Needed by 3lovelyflowers(f): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
OluwaWizzy:
Hey there,

I need a social media manager who can handle the social media accounts of a company executive in Lagos

- 7 posts a week
- 35k monthly pay
- Must have great design & content creation skill
- 1% commission of any sales closed online
- Resume the office once or twice a week
- Must have basic experience managing social media accounts

If this is you, kindly send a WhatsApp message 08182081004.

Just 2 slots available

How about non-Lagos resident?
Crime / Re: Nawa O! See Photos Of 3 School Children Caught With Rifle & Bikes By Military by 3lovelyflowers(f): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Na wa o.
Religion / Re: Free Access To Social Media Is Robbing Youths Of Their Future ― Oyedepo by 3lovelyflowers(f): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
Let me not talk
Sports / Re: Christian Eriksen Discharged From The Hospital by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
sad
Politics / Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Sack sack man on the beat

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hits Back At Asari Dokubo, Calls Him Petty Pipeline Security Guard by 3lovelyflowers(f): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Following.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. by 3lovelyflowers(f): 7:00pm On May 22, 2021
Lalasticlala, this is too much for a job seeking Nigerian. Buhari is not the only wicked person after all.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 6:57pm On May 22, 2021
Then they should live forever.
Politics / Re: After 25 Years Of Blackout, Atiku’s Home Town Gets Electricity (pic) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 9:12pm On May 21, 2021
So Atiku didn't have light in his village all these years?

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by 3lovelyflowers(f): 9:10pm On May 21, 2021
Wow. God bless.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by 3lovelyflowers(f): 8:48pm On May 21, 2021
pharmagba:
It obvious the response / rescue / fireservice team was late
Plane already burnt to ashes
See even the muddy water that is used in doing eye service

Before? Or are we no longer in Nigeria?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.