Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

3ple9ine's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3ple9ine's Profile / 3ple9ine's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Investment / Re: Fairemoney Gave Someone 400k And Requested 305k As Interest by 3ple9ine(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2022
click on this link to get money and airdrop updates

https://tdotme/ legit update

remember to change the "." and remove the space between the "/" and l
Celebrities / Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by 3ple9ine(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
I won't be surprised if he comes later and say "guess how much I bought bag of cement and sand, may God help us in this country"

1 Like

Politics / Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These: by 3ple9ine(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
sentiment apart do you expect him to just be stagnant ni?

1 Like

Investment / Re: How Much Did You Make In Digital Currencies In 2021, See Mine (binance, Etc) by 3ple9ine(m): 5:27am On Apr 10, 2022
add me 07052740527
Celebrities / Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by 3ple9ine(m): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Oyeboade Ibrahim

kuda

Politics / Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by 3ple9ine(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
The monster who dey called DSS is biting them hard now.

so sad!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Earn $23 From This Airdrop That Has Been Listed On 10 Different Exchanges by 3ple9ine(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2022
ibrahimoyeboade@gmail.com
Investment / Re: This Secret Hack Will Pay You $2.40 Every 2minutes (with Proof) by 3ple9ine(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
Politics / Re: Oyo State Provided 100 Of Vehicles For Amotekuns Security Personnels by 3ple9ine(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
these actually shows that State governments can actually fund their own police if giving the chance.

1 Like

Crime / Re: How A Thief Rained Insults On Me Before He 'Escaped' by 3ple9ine(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2022
If you report you might be implicated.
Also if an investigation is carried out, you maybe labeled the get away rider.
Politics / Re: FG Mulls Crude Transportation By Truck Over High-level Of Theft by 3ple9ine(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
So won't they result to hijacking the trucks?
And would it be safe to be transporting something delicate as it by road.
Politics / Re: Oladele Ademola Samuel Renovates A Well As His Constituency Project In Ekiti by 3ple9ine(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2022
He didn't even do it well.

1 Like

Politics / Re: See Leaked Memo Of How Plateau State Government Spends State Fund. Pics Inside by 3ple9ine(m): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2022
omo Nigeria dey waste money oo
Business / Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by 3ple9ine(m): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Funny thing is when searching, you would see different ways and people hyping them like it's easy but when you enter it, it would be a wasted effort.

16 Likes

Business / Re: BUA Releases Statement On Fire Incident At Sokoto Diesel Depot by 3ple9ine(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
May the soul of the departed rest in pea peace

meanwhile

Join this group to get updates on how to make legit money 🤑🤑

https:// /legiitupdate

remove the space after the me
Politics / Re: Why Do Efcc Harass Southern Govs More Than Northern Governors by 3ple9ine(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
so arresting of corrupt people is now a competition
Politics / Re: Current State Of The Newly Commissioned Anambra International Airport by 3ple9ine(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
probably the governor rushed the work so that he would be able to use it to escape.
Politics / Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by 3ple9ine(m): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
edmaraja:

He wanted to escape to the Netherlands but them nab am for airport.

I am sure he would have escaped if Anambra international airport was caring international flights
Politics / Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by 3ple9ine(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
what was he looking for in Lagos airport?
e no even rest small .

70 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: Earn Busd Freely by 3ple9ine(m): 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Investment / Re: 1000 Nfts Airdrop! Don't Miss Out! by 3ple9ine(m): 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
0x36D54608931883BCA39AC9683dBD4E3960F2C8Db
Trust wallet
thanks in advance
Politics / Re: Lagos Announce Partial Closure Of Murtala Muhammed/Yaba Road, Announce Diversion by 3ple9ine(m): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
The road has been closed since na, it's just a tiny section people have been using.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Which Among U.S, China & Russia Will You Prefer To Be The World Police? by 3ple9ine(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Northernblood5:
You guys still don't get it...

Russia and China doesn't care about human rights, freedom, checkmating extremists, and the rest.

Russia is after selling weapons to any party available. If you like, use it and destroy your country, they won't care so far as you don't bring that insecurity close to their Country. For example, Buhari may decide to remain in power forever, no one will question him. Rather, Weapons will be sold to Buhari to pin Nigerians down and also in the other hand, Weapons will also be sold to nigerians to revolt against Buhari. That is Russia for you.

China is after maintaining it's booming Economy and that involves being in friendship every country, Race, Continent and so on. Whatever a president wants to do with it's citizen does not concern them because, it actually doesn't concern them.

lalasticlala ask yourself, Why do most terrorists carry Russian made AK-47?

I pity my brothers supporting this Maniac called Putin. Remove USA from the way, and see Nuclear weapons in the hands of Boko Haram and Isis so far as they can pay. Soon, una eye go clear.

The use of AK-47 by terrorist doesn't mean the russian government is giving it to them, even Nato weapons used in Libya were found with boko haram.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Gov Nyesom Wike Allegedly Drunk During A Live Program On Channels Television. by 3ple9ine(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
immortalcrown:

Either you point out how my comment necessitated your question or you admit that your question is irrelevant to my comment. You sound so childish by telling me that what the governor did is stupid. You sound childish because I never said what he did is good. I started my comment by saying that what he did is shameful.

As for the people who made the grammatical blunders, are people in their positions supposed to commit such blunders? The man who said "My oga at the top" did not even know his organization's website. Is that one also a grammatical blunder?

So I sound childish for saying the Governor's act is stupid?

so not knowing the website is now a threat to national security

Guy even the british make grammatical blunders.
recently Biden called the ukrainians, iranians.

Make I sha leave you for your matter
Politics / Re: Gov Nyesom Wike Allegedly Drunk During A Live Program On Channels Television. by 3ple9ine(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
immortalcrown:

What does the word shameful imply? Does it mean justification? What do the emojis I used in the comment imply?
Your sentiment compelled your brain to ignore my main point. You focused only on the comparison part.

Does comparison mean justification? If I say "A gun is deadly but better than a bomb because a bomb is more destructive.", will you say I am justifying using a gun to kill people?

You that understand English very well, didn't you see I was asking a question?

And by the way, the mistake of the other people you mentioned are forgivable as it could have happened to anybody.
But for a sitting Governor to get drunk before an interview is stupid. If he was interviewed by skilled journalists, he would have told them all the secrets of the state wthout even knowing.

what about if there was an emergency and he has to make a decision what do you expect him to say?

You can not compare his mistake to people making grammatical blunders.
Politics / Re: Gov Nyesom Wike Allegedly Drunk During A Live Program On Channels Television. by 3ple9ine(m): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
immortalcrown:
grin grin grin grin Shameful but better than many others. Better than Transmission confussion.... Better than My oga at the top... Better because his own happened under the influence of alcohol. grin
Are you justifying the carelessness of a sitting Governor?

13 Likes

Politics / Re: NDLEA Appoints MC Oluomo As Ambassador For War Against Drug Abuse In Lagos by 3ple9ine(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
hmmm omo
Business / Re: Airdrops | Giveaways| Referrals | Bonuses| Play2earn| More - Crypto4dummies by 3ple9ine(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
yes, I'm in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.