Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

3ple9ine's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3ple9ine's Profile / 3ple9ine's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Romance / Re: Smart Earners Whatsap Group Massive Giveaway by 3ple9ine(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2022
the link is not working
Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by 3ple9ine(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2022
I hope the ban would be implemented.
This is not the first or second ban that has been placed on Okada riders.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Travel / Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by 3ple9ine(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Person wey no sabi Wetin e Dey talk

Na rail bridge e dey call normal bridge
He shock me too.
Travel / Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by 3ple9ine(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Well done our the governor, governor Sanwo-Olu!
But O P ,you fall many hands here o!
Your descriptions is nothing because you only talks about 15 months construction and many shops demolished!
•What is the immediate effects of this Project on the environment and on Ikeja People?
•Please,where is this Project linking directly and what is the govt objectives- to link Ikeja-Airport and reduced time for pedestrians and bring accelerated movements along the Ikeja- Agege-Iyana Ipaja road- axis.I personally visited that angle about a month ago and I can say of the huge Constructions
going on there!
The Govt should also do her own part by displaying the Billboard on this project conspicuously, describing how the whole road is going to look like at the end of the construction work proper!
By so doing,they wouldn't keep the Masses in suspense.

The Op didn't give a go description of the project, I think this is the Lagos blue rail bridge.
Politics / Re: APC Primaries : Can't Wait For One Of The Greatest Politicking. by 3ple9ine(m): 8:55pm On May 17, 2022
It looks like he would win but as you said, he could be played out.
Crime / Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by 3ple9ine(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2022
sukkot:
had same incdent with hausa okada man in lekki phase 1. dude just jammed into my car and destroyed the rear lights and sped off. i just look at my lights and free the guy. has happened to me twice now with these bke abokis but fortunately for me, my character is that i dont sweat the little stuff beause i could easiy have been lynched and killed if i chased the guy because ths happened around lekki central mosque where abokis there are like thousands just waiting around with nothing to do

see as den turn that fresh handsome boy to suya. dem for put onions and tomato and pepper on the boy so we can at least know that it is suya they are tryng to make. mayne i taya for this anarchy

This also happened close to a mosque were they do stay. The mosque authority had to place a ban on them hanging around, they are only allowed to pray and go.
Crime / Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by 3ple9ine(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2022
Something like this happened in my area.

An Okada man hit a guy's car then drove off he was eventually caught but then he was around his people so an argument ensued then another Okada man stabbed the owner of the car which later resulted to his death.

This angered people that the people of that tribe were given a form of quit notice, infact about 4 of those people from that tribe were killed and about 3 weeks, people of that tribe were not seen around till there was calm around the area.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by 3ple9ine(m): 9:01pm On May 12, 2022
Scamburster:
Because you don't have sense.
Thank you for your opinion.
Sports / Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by 3ple9ine(m): 9:00pm On May 12, 2022
Mide1data:

I totally agree. But don't you think the league should be also privatized ?

I agree, private individuals should run.

I still don't know why state governments are holding on to some of these clubs when they can't even run it financially.
Sports / Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by 3ple9ine(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2022
Nice

I think the current board of the LMC should be sacked, I mean all the members because I don't think they can handle the peculiarities of the NPFL. Several fights and assaults on match officials have occured but what they do is fine the club ban the players for some match days and that's all.

I think they need to be strict to stop these type of things from happening.
Politics / Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by 3ple9ine(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2022
Is just amazing how people are painting Peter Obi as if if fell from Heaven, like this guy has ruled a state before, during his rain a section of civil servants went on strike, he is being accused of the killings in ezuz river.

The only thing they are banking on is 75billion dolls he left behind, like is that what we would be celebrating as a nation.

This same person was still accused of evading tax and we are celebrating him.

In my opinion I see no difference between him and the rest of the politicians.
Politics / Re: See Inside Lagos National Stadium (VIDEO) by 3ple9ine(m): 2:23pm On May 12, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
How can they maintain the Stadium, when they didnt earn it.
Buhari dashed them Stadium and National theater...but they cant even revitalize it for improved commerce and tourism.

Instead its waiting for FG to do everything for them. Later they shout IGR!! ..USELESS Things...

Their greatest arrangement is OWO-MI-DA and cooperate taxation...tufiakwa!!

Don't speak lies just because you hate a person/people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Insecurity In Anambra State: Soludo Has Shown He Has Nothing To Offer. by 3ple9ine(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2022
tit:

You see yourself? Na wetin Sanwo Olu send soldiers to do na him them do? Can Sanwo Olu discipline the incompetent soldiers?
Na only mumu go send person you cannot hold message
I don't even know what to reply you because you just contradicted yourself.
Politics / Re: Insecurity In Anambra State: Soludo Has Shown He Has Nothing To Offer. by 3ple9ine(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2022
tit:
Is Soludo in charge of Police and Army in anambra?
Buhari, is incharge and has failed woefully once again.

Allow Soludo to appoint his police commissioner and the police men in his state before you accused him of insecurities

That is not an excuse, Sanwo-olu is not in charge of police but was accused of deploying soldiers to lekki toll gate.

El-rufai is also not in charge of security agents in his state but is being accused of not doing anything in southern Kaduna.

Infact Woke is not in charge of security agencies in his state but we all know what he did in Rivers state.

even though the commander in chief is to be blamed, the state governors also have to be blamed.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Mark It Only 4 Aspirants May Contest APC Presidential Primary by 3ple9ine(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2022
So 28 people who withdraw to support GEJ.
I think OP should mention the 28 people.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Lagos 2023: Does Sanwoolu Deserve To Get A Second Term? by 3ple9ine(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2022
I believe he deserves a second term.

His government has been on of continuity i.e the projects started by Fashola and Ambode he didn't abandon them to start his own project, but continue the unfinished one.

The only problem I have with him is he is too soft. One won't believe okada and tricycles were banned in some Lagos roads.
Investment / Re: Earn Dollar Daily Without Investment by 3ple9ine(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2022
the links are not working
Politics / Re: El-Rufai: Simultaneous Bombing Of Forest Can End Banditry by 3ple9ine(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2022
AMGBoss:
So what is the best way to go about it?

A coordinated military operation. where ground troops attack the bandits with the help of the air force. In this type of operation, the air force is not bombing anywhere anyhow but helps the ground troops to take out target that seems to be a threat to them.

Bombing the forests the way he was talking about would cause some problem to the environment, and some of the bombs might not blow, it would just be waiting for unsuspecting persons to trigger it.
Politics / Re: El-Rufai: Simultaneous Bombing Of Forest Can End Banditry by 3ple9ine(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2022
Bombing of forest is not only expensive but dangerous to the environment and also the people leaving within the area.
Investment / Re: How To Make Up To 300k Monthly Using Your Smartphone. by 3ple9ine(m): 12:09am On Apr 24, 2022
ibrahimoyeboade@gmail.com
Investment / Re: 2022 Trending Online Investment: Learn, Earn And Teach Others. by 3ple9ine(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Investment / Re: Make FREE $200 Dollar Worth Of Dogecoin Every Hour (No Scam) Legit/Working by 3ple9ine(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2022
click on this link to get money and airdrop updates

https://tdotme/ legit update.

remember to change the "." and remove the space between the "/" and l
Investment / Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by 3ple9ine(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2022
https://tdotme/ legit update
Investment / Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by 3ple9ine(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Investment / Re: Refer & Earn!!! by 3ple9ine(m): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2022

Investment / Re: Meta Ufo Airdrop – Why You Should Avoid Metaufo Token by 3ple9ine(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2022
click on this link to get money and airdrop updates https://tdotme/ legit update remember to change the "." and remove the space between the "/" and l
Investment / Re: Learn How To Make Money From Cryptocurrency Without Investment by 3ple9ine(m): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2022
Investment / Re: Airdrop Hunters by 3ple9ine(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.