Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

3ple9ine's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3ple9ine's Profile / 3ple9ine's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: There Is A National Security Breach Happening And Nigerian's Dont Seem To Care. by 3ple9ine(m): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Even foreigners from Niger republic registered as Nigerians.

I asked one of those people who collect money from people to do it why he is collecting money from people.

He said his boss bought the software so they have to make profit.

7 Likes

Celebrities / Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by 3ple9ine(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
almarthins:

She no be d same person again. Make pple dey careful around her

They should just tell us the truth.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by 3ple9ine(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by 3ple9ine(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
teacherbim:

And may God surely bless our hustling, I can't forget the day I trekked from Anthony to Palmgroove,I couldn't go to work the next day.

God no go shame us...

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by 3ple9ine(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Joysticks:
Which road you follow?I no believe you.

you no need believe me bros.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by 3ple9ine(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
BrandBrainBox:

Did you faint at Computer Village? Or, how did you get to Egbeda.

With the #100 with me i entered those red brt to iyana ipaja, then walked to egbeda.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by 3ple9ine(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
teacherbim:

Jeeezz, from Yabatech to computer village, that is like 20 bus stops to computer village, jibowu, fadeyi, Onipanu, Palmgroove, Obanikoro, Anthony, Idiroko, Maryand and it goes on cry may God answer your prayers

You get it.

I got home and couldn't tell my parents.

Next day I fell sick..

That day kindle my spirit to hustle.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by 3ple9ine(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

God is our strength

True talk.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: Meet Barry Dawson, The Man Who Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid T by 3ple9ine(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
The man tried.
Crime / Re: POS And Bank Palava. Please Help by 3ple9ine(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Go and collect your money.

Some of these people are thieves same thing happened to a neighbor when she went back to meet the pos attendant after a week the pos man told her "You neva forget about the money ni"

I had to tell her to go print her bank statement and take it back to him.

I neva see wer them they forget #10,000
Crime / Re: A Macbook Sent From London Becomes A Doll Delivered In Nigeria [photo] by 3ple9ine(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Probably they thought the doll will be better, as a gift.

Watin I even know

2 Likes

Food / Re: How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten by 3ple9ine(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Una dey try oo.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by 3ple9ine(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bro all will be well.

Same way I trekked from Yabatech to computer village because I had only #100 and was going to egbeda.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by 3ple9ine(m): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Well anybody who wants to rule Nigeria irrespective of tribe and religion must be one who would rule right.

But I wonder why some people want to leave Nigeria and also rule Nigeria.

Well I don't know, I just want a better Nigeria.

It would also be bad for our democracy if all party produces candidates from one region to run for president

We are bigger than that.

What do I even know.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Oshoala Voted 3rd Best Women's Footballer, Lionel Messi Best Men's Footballer by 3ple9ine(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations to the one and only GOAT

Lionel Messi

Our Sister

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Stop Celebrating Ordinary Flyovers In Nigeria. by 3ple9ine(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
revolt:
No ... you said we don't have the funds.

Well if that is what you think I said, no problem.

But am sure I said with the money the government budgets on road, they won't be able to construct a bridge like this..
Politics / Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by 3ple9ine(m): 6:01am On Nov 17, 2021
Good

If not for federal allocation, I don't know how some states would look like.

Our leaders don't just know how to think, its just to spend money they are good at.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: I Will Create 520k Jobs In 4 Years In Anambra: Charles Soludo by 3ple9ine(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
520k jobs in 4 years is feasible.

but would it do it,

I dunno ooo.

Nigeria politicians are not to be trusted

1 Like

Politics / Re: Stop Celebrating Ordinary Flyovers In Nigeria. by 3ple9ine(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Those of you quoting me are not understanding my point.

Does Nigeria have the money to build a bridge like that? I agree

but if we look at the money budgeted for road construction in a year for all federal roads are they even enough for normal straight road, does it even shows that money was budgeted for road construction/rehabilitation.

ordinary 2nd Niger bridge, one administration approved it, another administration started works on it, we are not even sure if this administration would complete it

Now you telling them to construct this type of bridge is you telling them to loot as they like.
Politics / Re: Stop Celebrating Ordinary Flyovers In Nigeria. by 3ple9ine(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Xclusivedaniel6:

Are you talking in real sense or corruption sense?
Cos Nigeria have all the money to build whatever they want
Yourself no say na corruption sense na
Politics / Re: Stop Celebrating Ordinary Flyovers In Nigeria. by 3ple9ine(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
revolt:
this is why yhe Blackman is backward... DO WE HAVE A MINISTRY OF Works The last time I checked... the federal govt controlled land and water in nigeria exclusively. What would it take to build these? Sand , gravel ,coal ,granite ,steel, cement ,architects ,and manpower. If there was merit and no federal xter... the ministry of works should be 90% architects and engineers but No.. na mallams wey study sharia education full there. Infact an engineer may never lead that ministry. We don't need to give out contracts with such a large ministry of works workfoce.. FG HAS ALL THE RESOURCES( not money). This should be piece of cake.
Yes I agree if the government wants to do it, they have all the resources they need.

But bros, Lagos - Ibadan expressway has been on construction since I was born, the 4th mainland bridge in Lagos they have approved funds more than twice and no visible work has started.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying Nigeria can not do it but the leaders we have now cannot...
Politics / Re: Stop Celebrating Ordinary Flyovers In Nigeria. by 3ple9ine(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bros be realistic, the money the nigerian government budget for road construction won't be enough to do flyovers like these ones.

And it would take 3 different administration, each serving 2 terms before they would get to 80% completion..

87 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Abia State University Teaching Hospital Strikes For 22 Months by 3ple9ine(m): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Can you imagine..
Politics / Re: Nine Years After, Zulum Reopens Bama-Banki-Cameroon Road by 3ple9ine(m): 7:35am On Nov 15, 2021
The end of boko haram/ iswap is near.
Politics / Re: 250 Animals Starve To Death In Imo Zoo by 3ple9ine(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
They should just let the animals find food for themselves.
Foreign Affairs / Re: US Force 'ready To Respond' To Ethiopia Crisis by 3ple9ine(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Make Ethiopians better wise up if not when the US decides to leave them, they would be like Afghanistan.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Zamfara Bandit Leader Turji Gives Conditions To Accept Negotiation With Gov. Mat by 3ple9ine(m): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2021
I think it is time state governments have their own police so that they don't become hopeless in times like this.
Politics / Re: Council Boss Commissions Projects, Presents Car, Cash To Constituents by 3ple9ine(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
The only question I have is,
Who will maintain the borehole?
Politics / Re: I Am Pdp, Who Are You? by 3ple9ine(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
I am Nigerian.
Nairaland / General / Re: What Would You Do If You Accidentally Found A Bag Of Money by 3ple9ine(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
I would look for the owner.

if I don't see the owner, I would keep it for sometime probably a year before I can spend out of it.
Crime / Re: Private Individuals Should Control Prisons by 3ple9ine(m): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Well for me state governments should control their prisons.

While VIPs or people who think that they need extra protection can make use of private security companies instead of use the police.
Politics / Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by 3ple9ine(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Good for me even though there is any change I cant sign that paper for my child to join the Nigerian army, I am a fan of the military and at one time I wanted to join but my parents refused to sign, lol

Lol, I wanted to join the military after secondary school. My mom kicked against it but my dad was OK with it, I decided to reason and see things beyond serving my country if it would be a good choice but the truth is, I saw myself washing a senior officer car, carry a senior officer bag, being ordered to do unthinkable things being treated like a slave.

Omo I wised up...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.