Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

3ple9ine's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3ple9ine's Profile / 3ple9ine's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Family / Re: How To Counsel A 5 Year Old Girl by 3ple9ine(m): 6:28am On Oct 18, 2021
Mercychen:
You people should pump her with enough food because no amount of counseling will do the trick or make her feel better as long as she still looks "smallish" to them and is still being refered to as a baby.

Also remember she spends most part of the day with "them" than you. So, your counseling will only be effective for a few hours and wear off as soon as she gets to school and faces her mates again.

Adding some flesh is the only thing that can build her confidence in no time and make them stop calling her a baby.

Sorry to ask but what if after becoming fat she changes school
and at her new school she is called orobo, would you still ask for her to burn the fat?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Fashion / Re: Come In If You Want To Look Confident by 3ple9ine(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Now in store....
Fashion / Re: Come In If You Want To Look Confident by 3ple9ine(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
In store

Fashion / Re: Come In If You Want To Look Confident by 3ple9ine(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2021
Be confident

Fashion / Re: Come In If You Want To Look Confident by 3ple9ine(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2021
Heels on fleek

Business / Re: I'm Broke But I Need A Side Hustle To Survive This Period by 3ple9ine(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2021
the link is not working
Fashion / Re: Come In If You Want To Look Confident by 3ple9ine(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2021
here for you

Fashion / Come In If You Want To Look Confident by 3ple9ine(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Get your unisex sneakers, bags, heels, slides, hoods and lots more.
All at affordable prices..

Place order at https:///message/XYZKD6D3II3GL1

NB: Delivery Nationwide....

Politics / Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by 3ple9ine(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
I disagree with you, the Yoruba's are not divided along religious line.

5 Likes

Family / Re: Airtime Giveaway For Students by 3ple9ine(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2021
I am interested
Religion / Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by 3ple9ine(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2021
Why would a soldier guard private citizens. The government needs to allow private security companies to carry arms so that people who need to be protected would use them instead of using the police and soldiers we are managing.
Crime / Re: I Just Got Scammed by 3ple9ine(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Be careful next time
Foreign Affairs / Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by 3ple9ine(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
I agree..
A responsible government should place her citizens welfare paramount..
I just felt that the term compensation is not proper in this context..
Being a natural disaster..
More like a palliative..
OK thanks.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by 3ple9ine(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
For what?

Are they the cause of the eruption?

All they can do is offer support..
But don't you think the function of government is to protect the life and properties of its citizens.
I am not even saying building them a new house but giving the! palliatives that would assist them in this period
Foreign Affairs / Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by 3ple9ine(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
Will government compensate people that lose their house?
Foreign Affairs / Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by 3ple9ine(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
Both blacks and whites are crazy
Crime / Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by 3ple9ine(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
I think states need to be empowered to have there own police and private security agencies should also be allowed to carry arms so that private organizations can make use of them.

2 Likes

Business / Re: What I Saw At The Bank Today!! by 3ple9ine(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Too bad. I think banks should start educating people who want to open account with them how not to fall for these scams
Politics / Re: Governor Zulum Visits Ramat Poly, Suspends Management Over School Condition by 3ple9ine(m): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
I think yabatech self needs this kind of visit. The school is just using past glory to shine

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Expose Terrorists Sponsors If You Are Not Complicit - PDP Tells Buhari by 3ple9ine(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
I think the PDP should know the sponsor's as they are the major opposition and would have access to some government officials
Politics / Re: Expose Terrorists Sponsors If You Are Not Complicit - PDP Tells Buhari by 3ple9ine(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
You are telling them to name sponsor's of terrorist but when you ruled you didn't name them are all of you not the same
Family / Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by 3ple9ine(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
I for watch the video but no data. Somebody should please explain what happened to me
Crime / Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by 3ple9ine(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
Omo some people get mind sharing #Saynotofraud #Saynotoritualkillings
Celebrities / Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by 3ple9ine(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
I actually thought there was a mistake in the headline

1 Like

Crime / Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by 3ple9ine(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2021
Normal things na, Where I stay parents even buy laptop for their children to do yahoo and they would defend the child anywhere.
Funny thing is that most of these parents are well to do people.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by 3ple9ine(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2021
Hope after they launch e-naira they would lift the ban on other coins

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by 3ple9ine(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2021
I see no reason why the Nigerian Army would be using Hilux vans when they can be safe in a MRAP

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Pmb's Achievements In The South East by 3ple9ine(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2021
Bishop4real:

But you will most likely see reasons to masturbate on ignorant critics
I find your statement to be harsh. Nevertheless, a public officer shouldn't celebrate what he didn't use his own money to do if he has done well people would be the one to celebrate him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.