Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

3ple9ine's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3ple9ine's Profile / 3ple9ine's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by 3ple9ine(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Nice of him. I just hope she has a business she would use to maintain the house.
Politics / Re: Pmb's Achievements In The South East by 3ple9ine(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2021
I see no reason why a public officer would perform his/her duty and celebrate his/her achievement
Politics / Re: How Does Shutting Down Telecommunications Networks Curb Banditry by 3ple9ine(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2021
Arda1000:
lol don’t tell me u don’t know that bandits uses Satellite phones,at least they are deep in the forest where network don’t come easily,so unless Ure dumb enough to believe anything,shutting network can’t curb banditry
Yeah they use Satellite phones and shutting of network doesn't curb banditry but reduces the communication between bandits within that state. As u may know not all of them would be using satellite phones.
Politics / Re: How Does Shutting Down Telecommunications Networks Curb Banditry by 3ple9ine(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2021
inoki247:

it will reduce Communication...

But please what's the usefulness of the NiN wey dem say mak we link to our sim...

cos I don't know how the linking of NiN to our sim nd using it to track bandit will come to work when the network is switched off I think this Govt looks confused...
To me, I think the linking of SIM cards to NIN was a good strategy until private individuals started using it to make money. For example where I stay I no okada riders who are from Niger but were able to do NIN by claiming Nigerians from northern part of the country. To me these alone as spoil the work of the NIN

1 Like

Politics / Re: How Does Shutting Down Telecommunications Networks Curb Banditry by 3ple9ine(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2021
Well I think it is to reduce communication between the bandits, their sympathizers and partners.
Food / Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by 3ple9ine(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
some people sha...
Education / Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by 3ple9ine(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Omo Nigeria still dey backward

1 Like 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by 3ple9ine(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Trekking from yaba to Ikeja along for three consecutive days because of no transport to go back home. I'll never do that sh*t again.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by 3ple9ine(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2021
people dey vex oo
Politics / Re: No Serious Military Operation In Zamfara, Photos In Circulation Are Old Ones - B by 3ple9ine(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Different journalist and different news network are reporting that an onslaught is going on, now one journalist firm nowhere is saying otherwise.
Investment / Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by 3ple9ine(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
ibrahimoyeboade@gmail.com
Crime / Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Katsina State Government Vehicle [PHOTOS] by 3ple9ine(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
nawa oo
Crime / Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by 3ple9ine(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Here to read comments
Celebrities / Re: Seun Kuti Tells Religious Leaders To Stop Praying For Nigeria by 3ple9ine(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Business / Re: [step-by-step Guide] Start A Blog That Earn You Passive Income Monthly by 3ple9ine(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2021
I am interested
Properties / Re: Petrol Tanker Burnt In Egbeda Estate, Lagos. Properties Destroyed (Video) by 3ple9ine(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2021
No property was destroyed except the tanker.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ahmed Musa Hosts Entire Kano Pillars Squad At Home by 3ple9ine(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2021
I love Musa
Politics / Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by 3ple9ine(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2021
I think the NLC needs to start protesting against bad staff welfare.
Some/most private owned institutions don't pay the minimum wage and some especially companies owned by asian treat staffs as slave.
Foreign Affairs / Re: U.S. Colonial Pipeline Pays N2.043b In Ransom To Hackers by 3ple9ine(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2021
I see people saying the US government don't pay ransome and laugh, They do pay but through private owned companies or NGOs. It's the same way the Nigerian government use the Red Cross to negotiate with Boko Haram.
Travel / Re: Lagos To Roll Out 500 Last-mile Buses As Alternatives To Okada by 3ple9ine(m): 4:58pm On May 10, 2021
people who are bashing this move don't stay in Lagos, in Bode thomas street in surulere around 8pm to you don't dare wait when an okada man stops close to you.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by 3ple9ine(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2021
After the sex she would come out and start shouting rape!! angryAfter the sex she would come out and start shouting rape!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by 3ple9ine(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2021
Five years without salary, I go done turn my class to tutorial center... ;DFive years without salary, I go done turn my class to tutorial center...
Investment / Re: Cryptocurrency group For Beginners by 3ple9ine(m): 5:24am On Apr 21, 2021

1 Like

Investment / Re: Beginners - Crypto Investment Free Bootcamp by 3ple9ine(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
The link is not working
Investment / Re: Free Zec Coin by 3ple9ine(m): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Education / Re: Master’s Degree Holder: Why I Opted For Scavenging by 3ple9ine(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
I applied for Nigerian Army, Navy, and Air force. I also applied for Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps, Nigerian Immigration Service, Customs Service, Fire Service, Correctional Service, Nigerian Police, and the recent one that I applied was National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA which they called me for an aptitude test and up till date, I have neither received a message nor heard about anything about the test.
Nawa oo
Politics / Re: Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office by 3ple9ine(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
why is it that people are always after this man?
Politics / Re: NCFront: We Are Working To Dislodge APC & PDP In 2023 — Third Force Coalition by 3ple9ine(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
Even if they win the election, all the big whips and corrupt politicians in APC and PDP would go and join the party and then the same cycle continues.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.