Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,778 members, 7,841,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

3pleo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3pleo's Profile / 3pleo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Programming / Creating My First Video Game by 3pleo: 11:08am On May 03, 2021
Hey guys, check out this video game I am creating, though it is still in progress. I noticed it is very difficult to see a video game with an African/Nigeria storyline so I decided to create one.
I have spent 2 months on it so far, mostly weekends.
Your suggestions, recommendations and criticism are highly welcome.
Lalasticlala please help push to the front page for more suggestions. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ-BMVTwB2A

5 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Dilemma Of A Graduate by 3pleo: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
phransix2:

How much exactly is enough to Japa? Pls

Depends on the country you want to go
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Dilemma Of A Graduate by 3pleo: 9:52am On Apr 29, 2021
You better try save some money and japa. Nigeria is not worth staying anymore cry

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Portable Spectranet Wi-fi For Sale by 3pleo: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Price and location
Programming / Re: Android App Developers...... by 3pleo: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
NobleEugene5:
Please drop the names of Android apps you've built and deployed to play store so we can check them and help each other grow. Also drop alongside the name the technology/language you used to develop the app and how long it took

Lawyers' Guide. Developed with Android Studio (Java)

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pinnacle.lawyersguide
Politics / Re: Nigeria Exits Recession, Real GDP Rose By 0.11% In Q4 And -1.92% In FY 2020 by 3pleo: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Audio exit

1 Like

Phones / Re: See What I Saw On My SMS Delivery Report. by 3pleo: 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
It issue is from the other person's phone. The person didn't set his/her time

2 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: Please I Need Help On My Spark 4 by 3pleo: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
profchudo:

Thanks man

You are welcome
Phones / Re: Please I Need Help On My Spark 4 by 3pleo: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
profchudo:

Boss help me out na, or drop ur WhatsApp so u can use VN .

I use Tecno Spark 4 and I hope I have the same phone settings as yours. if not try to play with you phone settings to see if you can locate the actual place I'm going to show you.

Goto phone settings > Battery lab > professional settings> Advance settings> Screen off sleep

Then locate the VPN and turn if off.

That's all. The vpn won't disconnect again except u disconnect it yourself.

Enjoy
Phones / Re: Please I Need Help On My Spark 4 by 3pleo: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
I have a solution but I'm tired of typing now. It's kinda a long process. Maybe later
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Barcelona Vs Juventus UCL (0 - 3) On 8th December 2020 by 3pleo: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Penaldo
Politics / Re: Pius Angbo: Women Are Not Rehabilitation For Badly Raised Men — Betty Akeredolu by 3pleo: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2020
She indirectly ended up blaming women as the cause for men beating up women. angry

Men should be responsible period. There are thousands of men raised badly but I never dare beat a woman. I have seen so many thugs who are against domestic violence. So the way a man is being brought up as nothing to do with domestic violence.

10 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by 3pleo: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
All I have to say is Ahhhhhhhh
Gaming / Re: PS3 Slim For Sale In Abuja by 3pleo: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2020
Phones / Re: A Nairalander First Android Application by 3pleo: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
SUGARSON:
NICE ONE!

Thanks
Phones / Re: A Nairalander First Android Application by 3pleo: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Petyr1:
wow! you got a laptop?

Yes... I don't think one can learn programming efficiently without a laptop
Phones / Re: A Nairalander First Android Application by 3pleo: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Petyr1:
no physical teacher?

Nope
Phones / Re: A Nairalander First Android Application by 3pleo: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Julius209:
well done boss.I wish I could learn programming but ehh e be things .....thou, I started learning UI design recently and it has been awesome couple with the fact that I am a graphic designer already .I will be grateful if you can supply me more material/tutorial on ui/ux design

To be honest with you I'm not into ui/ux. I'm only into Java and a bit of python. But you can check online for materials I bliv you will always fine some. Also you can watch youtube videos to learn more
Phones / Re: A Nairalander First Android Application by 3pleo: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pourple77:
iOS version?
Right now it's only the Android version that is available. Still working on the IOS.
Phones / Re: A Nairalander First Android Application by 3pleo: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
dauddy97:

If you need Udemy Android app tutorial with 9 hand on projects, DM me let negotiate. Location Lagos
I would have loved to get it but I'm presently not in Lagos. Anytime I'm in Lagos I will let you know.
Phones / Re: A Nairalander First Android Application by 3pleo: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Where did you learn ?

App Or ?

Ebooks, google (stack overflow, abhi Android etc) and youtube
Phones / Re: A Nairalander First Android Application by 3pleo: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2020
uzedo1:
I like the UI Design, also the UX isn't bad either.

Since it's your first major project, try building for Apple store, for more users.

I score you 70/100.

Reason for that score is that, you didn't waste the Corona period, you achieved a lot.

smiley
Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate. I will work on an Apple store version soon.
Phones / Re: A Nairalander First Android Application by 3pleo: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2020
Jafar1:

Your contact pls??

Send me a message on lawyersguideng@gmail.com
Phones / Re: A Nairalander First Android Application by 3pleo: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2020
Sure.
Phones / Re: A Nairalander First Android Application by 3pleo: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2020
Program Language: Java
How long: Roughly Six Months. Though there's still a lot for me to learn.
Phones / A Nairalander First Android Application by 3pleo: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2020
Hey guys, check out my app. Though it's an app for lawyers but you can still learn alot from it.
Thanks to Nairalanders who 'ginger' me to go into programming.
If you have any question as to the UI or Code I will be glad to help out.

Download the App from Play Store

Please give a positive rating and review. Thanks cheesy

9 Likes

Programming / A Nairalander First Android Application by 3pleo: 7:28am On Sep 19, 2020
Hey guys, check out my app. Though it's an app for lawyers but you can still learn alot from it.
Thanks to Nairalanders who 'ginger' me to go into programming.
If you have any question as to the UI or Code I will be glad to help out.

Download the App from Play Store

Please give a positive rating and review. Thanks��

4 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by 3pleo: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
XVIER:
you be fool, you dey follow this rubbish show
Mumu

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by 3pleo: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
She has been disqualified o grin
Gaming / Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by 3pleo: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
I'm in
Romance / Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by 3pleo: 1:09am On Jul 26, 2020
Egungun be careful...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.