Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,748 members, 7,840,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

3pleo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3pleo's Profile / 3pleo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Sports / Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by 3pleo: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
cry
Romance / Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same by 3pleo: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
cry
Politics / Re: Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman by 3pleo: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
cry
We are still dealing with Book Haram and herdsmen and another crises is blooming.
I don't know y their leader is still in prison after Court has ordered he should be released. And the govt is spending millions to feed him every month.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties by 3pleo: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
Meeyankee:

I like the way you see things..
Thanks
Politics / Re: James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties by 3pleo: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
So we should go and fry beans.
I don't know why Nigerians see things like these as extra ordinary. We have President in some countries who enter public transport and nobody is making a big deal out of it. Ordinary LG chairman o. And we are not even shown what he has done in his local government but he is on bike ensuring good governance.
It's high time Nigerians stood their ground on what they deserve. We deserve good governance with result and little or no publicity. In most countries u won't see people campaign with good road, electricity, water etc because it's the people's right (it's not that you are getting it for free cos you will still pay for it) and they should not be thanked or praised for putting it in place.

11 Likes

Politics / Re: Senator Elisha Ishaku Abbo With The Igp - Photo by 3pleo: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Senator Elisha: Sir, see the original video here. The one you just saw on your phone has been doctored.
IGP: Shuuu, how am I sure the one you are about to show me is not doctored doctored. grin

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by 3pleo: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: My Artwork - Oluwathanks by 3pleo: 7:16am On Jun 21, 2019
iamtooslime:
You are very good at what you do
Thanks very much
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: My Artwork - Oluwathanks by 3pleo: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2019
More...

1 Like

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: My Artwork - Oluwathanks by 3pleo: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2019
More...

1 Like

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: My Artwork - Oluwathanks by 3pleo: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2019
More..
You can follow me on Instagram and Twitter on this handle @oluwathanksarts

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by 3pleo: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
NanaF:

Hello,

Please is this correct for each section?

Numerical :20mins
Verbal : 17mins
Abstract: 16 mins
Can't really recall but I think its like this:
Numerical 17mins - 20 questions
Verbal 17 mins - 20 questions
Abstract 17mins - 16 Questions
Verbal had 4 options (though I heard engineer test in Jan was 6 options) you will have to pick two right answers. Expo: Don't insinuate and never pick an option that's not in the passage even though it sounds right
Numerical was insane with big figures, some with decimal, and no calculator. Expo: Once u glance through it and its not making sense just skip to the next one. Most of the simpler ones are toward the end.
Abstract was super insane. Most of the patterns and symbols don't make sense. Expo: Try not to find a logical pattern to the symbols every time (like how they rotate). Sometimes it's as simple as counting the symbols. Like the 1st might be 3, 2nd 4, 3rd 5 and so on.
Caveat: use the expo at ur discretion o. Though I'm sure it will help

6 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by 3pleo: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
whatx:
Please for those that have recently written Dragnet exam; Does the test app have a calculator? Or there is basically no form of calculator at all throughout the test.
No calculator. Though the system os has calculator but we were told not to use it.
P.S. Practice without calculator and I will advise you to skip any question u don't understand within 15secs cos the simpler ones are toward the end

2 Likes

Education / Re: Is Medicine And Surgery Worth All The Admission Stress? by 3pleo: 6:19am On May 23, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
are u for real? cheesy
100%. Law is just a glorified course

2 Likes

Education / Re: Is Medicine And Surgery Worth All The Admission Stress? by 3pleo: 4:12pm On May 22, 2019
U see 300k you r not happy.
Just got back from an interview that is offering me 40k as a lawyer here in Abuja, even with a very good grade in the uni and law sch. The previous one was offering 35k. My brother, it's the asinine country we find ourselves.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by 3pleo: 1:12pm On May 15, 2019
Since it's not stated that we should come with any certificate. Are we to go with our NYSC discharge certificate and B.sc certificate
TV/Movies / Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by 3pleo: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
RobinHez:

I mean, in the build up to the war, they all agreed to lure the night king to where Bran was so they could take him out... But i didn't see any strategy to that effect. Every of the leading fighters and their team seemed concentrated on the walls...
I know Theon and his team was to defend, but i was hoping there'd be an ambushment sort of.. Lying in wait for the NK.
Snow and Dany actually plan to ambush the Night King but Dany had to leave when the war started to help those fighting and Snow followed. Watch were Snow told her "the Night king is coming" and she replied "the dead are already here"
Phone/Internet Market / Re: brandnew mtn ZTE mf920 4G Mifi @ 15k In Lagos (locked) by 3pleo: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
nurey:
February
Business / Re: 46.7 Million Nigerian Bank Accounts Dormant by 3pleo: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2019
cry
Celebrities / Re: Kannywood Actress, Rahama Sadau Graduates From Eastern Mediterranean University by 3pleo: 5:29am On Jan 29, 2019
cheesy
Business / Re: Shops, Properties Burnt In Niger State (Photos) by 3pleo: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
cry
Car Talk / Re: Liberty Walk Body-kitted Suzuki Jimny SUV VS Mercedes-benz G-wagon:see The Diff. by 3pleo: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2019
If e no be Benz then e no fit be Benz grin

2 Likes

Religion / Re: 2019: What Is Your Church's Theme For The Year?? by 3pleo: 8:41am On Jan 01, 2019
Olumyyde:

Kd?
Yup

1 Like

Religion / Re: 2019: What Is Your Church's Theme For The Year?? by 3pleo: 1:14am On Jan 01, 2019
smiley
Total Restoration
Life Impact Church

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by 3pleo: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2018
Y will he campaign wen he's scared of strong wind blowing off his cap. grin
Pls o, before u come for me just know I'm not partisan. I insult all political parties and aspirants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Literature / Re: A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) by 3pleo: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2018
Please when is the pirated copy coming out
Or better still u can send me the softcopy o cool

26 Likes

Celebrities / Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by 3pleo: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2018
Randy100:
what was her reason for crying?
What ppl are saying online about her. She also apologized to her husband.
Gaming / Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by 3pleo: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2018
Awesome

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter by 3pleo: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2018
Mafizo:

4real?
Yup
Celebrities / Re: Hilarious :peterpsquare Reply To Davido New Music by 3pleo: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2018
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.