Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,680 members, 7,840,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

3pleo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3pleo's Profile / 3pleo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Phones / Re: IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread by 3pleo: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
I'm presently having low battery. Tomorrow I will post on how to safely jailbreak for different ios (mainly ios7-10). Also I will post on how to use game controller (game pad) to play games on your idevice. I presently play most ios games, all nes games, Sega games, N64 games, Ps1 games and psp games with my ps3 controller on my ipad which is so much fun. I recently finished Legend of zelda: Ocarina of hand which is one of the best video games ever made. so watch out...
Phones / Re: IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread by 3pleo: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
tapingil:
Pls how how much data would it take to upgrade from iOS 10.3 to 11.. its about time
around 1.6gb... I will advise you use a wifi connection if you have any. also note that it's not compulsory u update OTA (over the air). you can download it ipsw of your idevice on ipsw.me and update through iTunes.
Caveat: if you plan to jailbreak I will advise you don't update
Phones / Re: IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread by 3pleo: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
XVIER:
bro it's me oo, nice thread
How you dey?
Phones / Re: IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread by 3pleo: 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ricindob:
Just checked appstore and nplayer appears to free.. I'll get that.. Thanks man
OK that's nice. sorry for the late response
Phones / Re: IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread by 3pleo: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
tecnolad:
I might have upgraded my iPhone to IOS 11.3. Is there a way to jailbreak this phone?

sorry for the late reply, I have been offline for a while.
No ios 11. 3 jailbreak for now. hopefully it will be out soon
Phones / Re: IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread by 3pleo: 9:56am On May 30, 2018
Ricindob:
I need a video player that can download subtitles on iPad..
The best video player I have come across (with ability to download and use subtitle) is nplayer.
if u ipad is jailbreak lemme know so I can tell u how to download it for free. But if it is not then u will have to buy it on app store. Another alternative (if it's not jailbreak) is that I can send u a media player which u can install on ur ipad for free without going to download on app store.
Phones / Re: IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread by 3pleo: 7:10pm On May 29, 2018
Ijeshalomo:
My iPad was stolen. I have the receipt and imei number. How can I trace it or render it useless for whoever that stole it

Is the icloud and find my iPhone switched on b4 it was stolen. if yes, the go to icloud.com and u will be able to locate it or lock it permanent. if not, the other alternative I can think of is if u r not in Nigeria u can go to any apple office and they will assist u.
Phones / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread by 3pleo: 7:25pm On May 28, 2018
Hello, I'm an ios lover and I have been using ios (started with an ipad 3) since 2013. During this period, I have acquired a lot of experience and skills on ios and I will like to help people having issues with either their iPhone or ipad.
I have heard and read people say a lot of things about ios which is basically not true. Some of which includes, Bluetooth cannot be used (to send to other devices not ios) on iphone or ipad, cracked games or app cannot be installed (games or apps must be bought from app store), xender app cannot be used and so on.
I will like to list a few things I do with my iPhone and ipad
1) I can send any file (pic, music, app, doc etc) through Bluetooth to any device (android, Windows, pc etc)
2) I have a library of over 300 games and apps which can be installed on any ipad or iPhone
3) I can send and receive any file through Xender
4) I can customise my interface, install theme and even use an animated wallpaper.
5) I play psp games, ps1 games, Nintendo 64 games, Sega, super Nes on my iPhone and ipad with a ps3 controller (cool right)
7) and many more...

Anything Android can do, I can virtually do with my iPhone or ipad and much more.
NB: Most of the above can only be done when your iPhone or ipad is jailbreak, though few can still be done without a jailbreak.
I didn't start this thread to cause an e-war between ios and Android. I believe they both have their unique differences. I noticed IOS thread is scared on Nairaland and that's why I decided to open one.

If you are having any issues with your iPhone or ipad or u want to learn how to do something just lemme know, I will see if I can help.
Pls note, I'm doing it for free and at no cost. Just helping a brother ;-).

I will try to update this thread everyday on how to do one or two things frequently.
Feel free to ask me questions.
Thanks

4 Likes

Gaming / Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3pleo: 6:03pm On May 22, 2018
Zelda: Ocarina of Time. One of the best games of all time
Car Talk / Re: 3 Porsche Panamera Convoy Carries 24 Gold Bars Worth £10m (₦5B) Across London by 3pleo: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

GTA bah
yes o
Car Talk / Re: 3 Porsche Panamera Convoy Carries 24 Gold Bars Worth £10m (₦5B) Across London by 3pleo: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2018
This is where Trevor, Michael and Franklin is needed grin.
Only gamers will understand

1 Like

Phones / Re: Cheap Original Iphone 4s Black @12k by 3pleo: 11:57am On Jan 11, 2018
Phones / Re: 7 Sure Ways To Make Your Phone Charge Faster by 3pleo: 7:08am On Dec 17, 2016
k
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: 20 Incredible Photos That Are Impossible To Believe by 3pleo: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2016
nice
Education / Re: Nigerian Law School Bar II 2016/2017 by 3pleo: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Goddys:
please for those who have passed through NLS, how much did you spend in buying all the recommended text-books needed for the programme?
I'm about going too. I heard it's around 40k for textbooks and laws
Education / Re: Nigeria Law School 2016/17 Prospective Students by 3pleo: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
lol... I'm an intending student too. which University did u finish from and what r the campuses u put in ur application form
Education / Re: 10 Things You Use Everyday And Whose Names You Don't Know by 3pleo: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nice
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: My Artwork - Oluwathanks by 3pleo: 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
More

1 Like

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: My Artwork - Oluwathanks by 3pleo: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
favourmic:
Hope this is not pencil app
nope... will prove by showing u the uncompleted one grin
favourmic:
Hope this is not pencil app
nope... will prove by showing u the uncompleted one

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: My Artwork - Oluwathanks by 3pleo: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
More

Art, Graphics & Video / My Artwork - Oluwathanks by 3pleo: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
I'm just a simple guy who is a lawyer by profession but really loves to draw. Below are my works.
I'm presently serving at Kwara state but if you are interested in a pencil portrait at a discount price you can contact me on 08134536169. Free delivery anywhere in Nigeria. cool

1 Like

Education / Re: Meet World's Oldest Man At 145-years (photos) by 3pleo: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
pls is this a man or a woman cos I can see breast o grin
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: 13 World Creative Sculptures by 3pleo: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2016
Nice
Gaming / Re: I Need Android Games With Great Story Lines by 3pleo: 10:23pm On May 26, 2016
mattmogan88:
any genre is good 4 me as far as der is storyline, i don't even mind crappy graphics
Bioshock
syberia 2
lost within
Phones / Re: Ipad Games by 3pleo: 6:30pm On May 26, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

I want to believe u have experience in this. Please explain a bit further to me.
I downloaded hip4u and thru it I got grand theft auto, but the gta won't install neither delete! It keeps saying application unable to download at the moment. Retry or done!
don't know much about hip4u. but I will advice u install vshare then install games tru vshare. visit apple.vshare.com from safari browser to install vshare
Gaming / Re: I Need Android Games With Great Story Lines by 3pleo: 6:28pm On May 26, 2016
mattmogan88:
OK I will check it out ,thanks a lot, bt more are needed cos I v finished all d games in my device
depends on the genre of games u play
Gaming / Re: I Need Android Games With Great Story Lines by 3pleo: 10:12pm On May 24, 2016
try "Till Mornings Light" awesome game
Phones / Re: Ipad Games by 3pleo: 10:10pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=oluwafreshkid post=45890235][/quote]check ur Internet connection and make sure u install the certificate in ur device settings
Phones / Re: Ipad Games by 3pleo: 7:28pm On May 22, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Vshare? What do I do with it? It got free games? shocked
yeah. u can install free games from the app

1 Like

Phones / Re: Ipad Games by 3pleo: 11:07am On May 21, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Don't wanna jailbreak jare... thanks
then download vshare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.