Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,784 members, 7,841,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

3pleo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3pleo's Profile / 3pleo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Phones / Re: Which BIS Subscription Works On Iphone by 3pleo: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Guy i believe you die. oye_seyi22@yahoo.com
Phones / Re: How To Update The Ios Version Of Your Ipad, Iphone And Ipod To The Latest by 3pleo: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
walesho: Please guys I need full version of pes 2012
i av it
Phones / Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by 3pleo: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
LyfeJennings:

SHARRRRRRAP
i'm sure u don't av any of d devices
Phones / Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by 3pleo: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
If u r comparin s4 with i5s den u don't know anytin about phone

3 Likes

Education / Re: OAU to Resume JAN 5 2014,NUGA postponed till afta second semester exam by 3pleo: 11:25am On Dec 24, 2013
lupey: I'm actually excited about resuming. cheesy I can't wait to get my degree done with. I just really pray those law lecturers are as excited as I am. There shall be no leaving the class in annoyance as a result of lack of PA system this semester in Jesus name. Amen! grin
not a gud experience especially d effect it as on contract
Jokes Etc / Re: Letter To Harmattan by 3pleo: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
:-)
Romance / Guys,can U Date Some1 Taller Dan U & Girls Can U Date Some1 U R Taller Dan? by 3pleo: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
I'm in love wit dis girl but d only tin holding me back is because she is taller dan me. As a guy can u date some1 dat is taller dan u or as a lady can u date some1 u r taller dan?
Gaming / Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3pleo: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2013
Mass Effect 3 (ps3)
Religion / Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by 3pleo: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2013
The truth is dat if u know d answer to most of dis questions den u r already God. U can't know d why's of everythin God does cos dat is y He is God.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by 3pleo: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2013
snika:
I think your father is the real i.d.i.o.t for overfeeding you with government money.
Had it been you and your father were weeding the casava in your father's farm in the village this morning, you wouldn't have the strenght to call a whole president of Nigeria, an idiot.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by 3pleo: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2013
Sageez: pls gov forget abt ASUU, jst try n meet up to d demand of asup n I wil b forever gr8ful
ODE who recognise ASUP
Politics / Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by 3pleo: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2013
ebamma: calm down boy, i personally ordered the phcn to pay only your dad by monday, i know u need some pocket money
lol me na big boi already, i no need pocket money from my dad. Even if i need pocket money i go call my elder bro who is a doctor or my elder sister who is a pharmacist
Politics / Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by 3pleo: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2013
ado123: The same happened at federal university of technology,akure.The federal Government is broke.They cannot pay salary any longer.Jonathan is piling up our money for 2015 election.He does not care if nigerians are hung
ry.I know my God will never allow him to win any election in this country if he chooses not pay my salary because of 2015 election.What happened to Abacha will surely happen to him
AMEN!
Politics / Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by 3pleo: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2013
Mubby4luv: Ma papa done bring him sept salary come house tey tey we done wack am finish self. watin this one dey ask?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by 3pleo: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2013
My dad also has not been paid in PHCN kaduna here. Their salary dont take this long, i dont know whats wrong with this i.d.o.t GEJ
Education / Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by 3pleo: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
kreezzy: Dts gud. I m a unilag student

1 Like

Education / ASUU Strike Latest: VP Sambo Takesover Government’s Negotiation by 3pleo: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
ASUU has been on strike since June 30.
The Vice President Namadi Sambo has,
in a bid to end the continuous gridlock
in the dialogue between the Academic
Staff Union of Universities, ASUU and
federal government, taken over the
negotiation process. The government’s
negotiation team was formerly headed
by the Secretary to the Government of
the Federation, Pius Anyim.
For the first time since the
commencement of the over 10-week-
old strike action by the union, the Vice
President met with the leadership of
the union at the Presidential Villa on
Thursday.
The meeting was held behind closed
doors.
Nigerian Universities have been shut
down since June 30 as a result of
federal government’s failure to honour
an agreement signed between it and
ASUU in 2009 bothering on issues of
university funding and improvement of
infrastructure in the sector.
Speaking to journalists at the
Presidential Villa after the closed door
meeting, the ASUU President, Nasir
Fagge, said that he was taking back a
“message given to him at the meeting
for his members” and that Nigerians
would have to wait for the response of
his members on the way forward.
“We have had a meeting with the Vice
President and he has given us a
message to our members, and we said
that as the messengers that we are, we
are going to deliver the message
faithfully to our members and then
they will take the decision.”
According to him, “I know Nigerians are
expecting a solution to the strike, we
also want a solution, but I have been
given a message to our members. The
message is not for Nigerians, it is for
our members”.
“If I deliver the message, our principal
will decide and we will get back to the
ministry of education within this week,”
he added, saying the union would get
back to the education minister on its
stance on the government’s latest
offer.
The federal government had offered
N100 billion and N30 billion for
infrastructure development in various
universities and payment of verified
earned allowances of lecturers
respectively. It is not clear if the
government made an improved offer
for the lecturers whose only demand is
that government implements fully the
2009 agreement.
The Minister of State for Education,
Nyesom Wike, who was also at the
meeting, explained that the meeting
had been convened to find a lasting
solution to the crisis.
“One is quit hopeful that ASUU is
committed, they have the passion and
that there is the need for us to move
the education sector forward.
“ASUU coming to discuss means that
they are committed on their own part
and that the federal government is also
committed. We have gone very far, we
believe that in no distance time, you
will have a very good result,” he said.
Also on the ASUU delegation were two
former Presidents of ASUU, Dipo Fasina
and Abdullahi Sule-Kano.
Other members of the government’s
delegation included the Executive
Secretary of the National Universities
Commission (NUC), Julius Okojie; as well
as the Vice Chancellors of Bayero
University Kano (BUK), University of
Ibadan (UI) and Abubakar Tafawa Balewa
University (ATBU) Bauchi, Abdulrasheed
Abubakar, Isaac Adewole, and
Muhammed Muhammed respectively.
premiumtimesng.com/news/144991-ASUU-strike-latest-vp-sambo-takes-governments-negotiation.html
Education / ASUU Strike Latest: VP Sambo Takesover Government’s Negotiation by 3pleo: 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
ASUU has been on strike since June 30.
The Vice President Namadi Sambo has,
in a bid to end the continuous gridlock
in the dialogue between the Academic
Staff Union of Universities, ASUU and
federal government, taken over the
negotiation process. The government’s
negotiation team was formerly headed
by the Secretary to the Government of
the Federation, Pius Anyim.
For the first time since the
commencement of the over 10-week-
old strike action by the union, the Vice
President met with the leadership of
the union at the Presidential Villa on
Thursday.
The meeting was held behind closed
doors.
Nigerian Universities have been shut
down since June 30 as a result of
federal government’s failure to honour
an agreement signed between it and
ASUU in 2009 bothering on issues of
university funding and improvement of
infrastructure in the sector.
Speaking to journalists at the
Presidential Villa after the closed door
meeting, the ASUU President, Nasir
Fagge, said that he was taking back a
“message given to him at the meeting
for his members” and that Nigerians
would have to wait for the response of
his members on the way forward.
“We have had a meeting with the Vice
President and he has given us a
message to our members, and we said
that as the messengers that we are, we
are going to deliver the message
faithfully to our members and then
they will take the decision.”
According to him, “I know Nigerians are
expecting a solution to the strike, we
also want a solution, but I have been
given a message to our members. The
message is not for Nigerians, it is for
our members”.
“If I deliver the message, our principal
will decide and we will get back to the
ministry of education within this week,”
he added, saying the union would get
back to the education minister on its
stance on the government’s latest
offer.
The federal government had offered
N100 billion and N30 billion for
infrastructure development in various
universities and payment of verified
earned allowances of lecturers
respectively. It is not clear if the
government made an improved offer
for the lecturers whose only demand is
that government implements fully the
2009 agreement.
The Minister of State for Education,
Nyesom Wike, who was also at the
meeting, explained that the meeting
had been convened to find a lasting
solution to the crisis.
“One is quit hopeful that ASUU is
committed, they have the passion and
that there is the need for us to move
the education sector forward.
“ASUU coming to discuss means that
they are committed on their own part
and that the federal government is also
committed. We have gone very far, we
believe that in no distance time, you
will have a very good result,” he said.
Also on the ASUU delegation were two
former Presidents of ASUU, Dipo Fasina
and Abdullahi Sule-Kano.
Other members of the government’s
delegation included the Executive
Secretary of the National Universities
Commission (NUC), Julius Okojie; as well
as the Vice Chancellors of Bayero
University Kano (BUK), University of
Ibadan (UI) and Abubakar Tafawa Balewa
University (ATBU) Bauchi, Abdulrasheed
Abubakar, Isaac Adewole, and
Muhammed Muhammed respectively.
premiumtimesng.com/news/144991-ASUU-strike-latest-vp-sambo-takes-governments-negotiation.html
Education / Re: Oau 2010/2011 Predegree Entrance Exam Cut-off And Admission Letter by 3pleo: 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2011
Some hostels r not good but some r ok. I was given Mojisola but i didn't like it so i av 2 rent a private hostel 4 N15000. If u r havin any problem or u need information i will b going 2 moro 2moro. U can cal me on 08134536169. Mid nite cal is allowed but no flashing pls. Pls is u av not register 4 jamb do it on time because u won't b given admission if u don't. My name is Seun.
Education / Re: Oau 2010/2011 Predegree Entrance Exam Cut-off And Admission Letter by 3pleo: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2010
I want 2 use this opportunity 2 congratulate all admitted predegree student of 10/11 set & my fellow ex-predites. Predegree is a wonderful programme & also Moro is a very wonderful place though it seems local. The people there r very friendly and like greetin.My advice 2 u is dat u should give more attention 2 your note book & never take any class 4 granted, know d kind of tutorial u will attend because most of d tutorials r time wasting.Finally if u r d type dat like doing "i-to-know", pls i'm begging u to leave it at home b4 coming because it won't help u there.
I will like 2 invite you all 2 my church 4 u to come and experience God's presence. The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Love and Peace Parish. Behind Olumoro's Palace. God bless u as u come. For any information u can call me on 08134536169.
Education / Re: Oau 2010/2011 Predegree Entrance Exam Cut-off And Admission Letter by 3pleo: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2010
I want 2 use this opportunity 2 congratulate all admitted predegree student 4 10/11 set & my fellow ex-predites. Predegree is a wonderful programme & also Moro is a very wonderful place though it seems local. The people there r very friendly and like greetin.My advice 2 u is dat u should give more attention 2 ur note book & never take any class 4 granted, know d kind of tutorial u will attend because most of d tutorials r time wasting.Finally if u r d type d like doing "i-to-know", pls i'm begging u to leave it at home b4 coming because it won't help u there.
I will like 2 invite you all 2 my church 4 u to come and experience God's presence. The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Love and Peace Parish. Behind Olumoro's Palace. God bless u as u come. For any information u can call me on 08134536169.
Education / Re: Double Good Newz On Oau Admisn List And Predree Result by 3pleo: 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2010
@kaydz is it toybie u r talkin 2 like dat? U be fool oo. Someone is tryin 2 give us information n u r abashing him. What the hell!!! Don't try it wif me oo cuz i go kill u. old man.
Education / Re: Double Good Newz On Oau Admisn List And Predree Result by 3pleo: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
@Akole, to check d date log in with ur user name n password has if u want to download ur admission letter then just click on ur name u will c d date and the cridential u were ask to bring. With the type of matraz and pillow.
Education / Re: Final Whistle On Oau Predegree Help by 3pleo: 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2010
Pls wen will lecture start
Education / Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by 3pleo: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2010
Richiez Abeg no forget me o!!!!! I dey wait[color=#990000][/color]
Education / Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by 3pleo: 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2010
Pls can any1 help me 2 check mine. Name: Oyewole Oluwaseun Opeolu Jamb reg num:92594817hf Jamb score: 220 Pume :82 Course: Law. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.