Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

3pleo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3pleo's Profile / 3pleo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Phone/Internet Market / Re: If You Have Any Phone For Sale, Post It Here. Meet Your Buyers Here by 3pleo: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
pholar:

Are u in Kaduna?

My bro is there
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Iphone 6 (64gb) Up For Sale by 3pleo: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Phone/Internet Market / Re: If You Have Any Phone For Sale, Post It Here. Meet Your Buyers Here by 3pleo: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
pholar:
Clean, used Samsung Galaxy S7..
4gb Rom, 32gb Ram
Good battery
1 Sim slot

35k..
Phones / Re: Iphone 6 / sold by 3pleo: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
28k. Serious buyer
Health / Re: 573 New COVID-19 Cases, 129 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 15 - (2079 Tested) by 3pleo: 12:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Las Las we go dey alright

6 Likes 1 Share

Gaming / Re: Why Does My Pes2020 Lag When Playing Online ? by 3pleo: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Is truly u are using Samsung S9+ then it's your internet is poor.
Health / Re: 627 New COVID-19 Cases, 397 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 12 - (2032 Tested) by 3pleo: 12:07am On Jun 13, 2020
lipsrsealed
They should just give the league title to Lagos already and let's continue with our normal life grin

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by 3pleo: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buharispant:

Stupid strategy how? That the queue was too long? I don't get pls explain

Read what u wrote 20times you will understand why

1 Like

Phones / Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by 3pleo: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Most stupid market strategy I have seen it recent times. Msteeeeeeeeeew

75 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Covid-19: 108 New Cases Discovered In Nigeria by 3pleo: 12:42am On Apr 24, 2020
It is well
Gaming / Re: PES 2020 Mobile League by 3pleo: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
nonsso:

Just added you
Thanks
Gaming / Re: PES 2020 Mobile League by 3pleo: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2020
Add me 081
Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Re: Psvista 64gb With 5games Installed by 3pleo: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2020
30k. Interested buyer
Phone/Internet Market / Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by 3pleo: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

How about this screenshot I sent to you ?
Baba if truly u are not planning to scam him then you should have sent the money by now.
Stop making stupid excuses. You f*ck up big time.

17 Likes

Phones / Re: Available Iphone 6s Rose Gold by 3pleo: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2020
hardigunkayce:
Clean us iPhone 6s rose gold for sale 16gb 35k
Serious buyers pls contact 08121372673 Lagos only.
30k serious buyer
Science/Technology / Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by 3pleo: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2020
angry
Phones / Re: Sold by 3pleo: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2019
oO8074130304:
unlocked iCloud myself

Selling for 15k last, works normal... But you can't make calls

Screen cracked---Touches fine fine

Contact on signature...

Is the WiFi working fine
Religion / Re: What Is Your Favourite Bible Passage? by 3pleo: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2019
Gal 2:20

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: NTA Engineers Struggling To Fix Their Equipment At UYO Stadium by 3pleo: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin
Computers / Re: Please Where Can I Repair My Laptop In Abuja by 3pleo: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
General0847:
Just take it to gsm village, cheaper there. Meanwhile try draining the laptop by removing the battery and leaving it for an hour, after that press and hold the power button for a minute or two then put in the battery and try again.
Thanks for the reply. I have done that but it's still not working
Computers / Please Where Can I Repair My Laptop In Abuja by 3pleo: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please I need a very good place in Abuja, preferably Nyanya or Mararaba, where I can repair my laptop. I didn't use it for like a month and now the laptop has refused to come on.
Sports / Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by 3pleo: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2019
grin
Thanks for being honest jare...
If na Naija guy, you go hear things like
1. Na God o
2. Na Grace of God upon my life
3. Na cos of my mama prayers
4. I washed my head for river 7 times b4 playing that day
And many more

But wetin I shabi. Make I continue with my fufu jare

16 Likes

Travel / Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by 3pleo: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
cheesy
It reminds me of one time like that when there was serious traffic and I decided to take bike. The bike man told me the last amount he can take me to where I'm going is 400 naira but I had just 200 with me. Fortunately, there was this fine lady with big front grin going to the same place and she also didn't have much with her. So the bikeman suggested he should carry both of us. I told her to mount the bike 1st so that I can sit behind but she refused, asking me to sit 1st so that she can sit behind. I concur because I want her big front to be touching my back grin but to my utmost dismay, she sat the way the oyinbo lady was sitting and I felt disappointed.
Halfway into the journey, the bikeman decided to take another route due to the traffic and the road was terribly bad. Before I say Jack Robinson, the lady was hugging me from behind with her full big front serving as a resting pillow for me. I didn't know when I whispered to the bike man that he should increase the speed cos I'm running late grin.
No be small enjoyment that day o grin grin

Believe the story at your own peril grin grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: Iphone 6s 64gb For Sale by 3pleo: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Omoh89:
It is well I wish it could go less but it’s 35k last
Ok no problem.
If it's still available wen I have 35k I will holla at u
Phones / Re: Iphone 6s 64gb For Sale by 3pleo: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2019
Omoh89:
Sir you know 35k is more or less like a give away for iPhone 6s 64gb the only issue here is just the cracked screen which would cost 6k maximum
Honestly, I know. It's just that 30k is what I have presently
Phones / Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 3/32gb For Sale. 45k With Back Slightly Cracked Only by 3pleo: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
Phones / Re: Iphone 6s 64gb For Sale by 3pleo: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Romance / Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by 3pleo: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2019
XVIER:
weldon oooo ashawo
Thank you ashawo brother grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by 3pleo: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Rach111:
sorry I don't need a boyfriend because I have them at my disposal and I still said no to all. I just need to heal myself nothing else
Another bf might be what u need to heal grin
Romance / Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by 3pleo: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:
I dated my ex for 6yrs. Who was never proud of me, can't even post my pics on any social media, even the day I did he got angry and removed it.

Have never cheated on him because I hate double dating. Am a virgin and he was a virgin then. we promise to wait till marriage which made me to love him more. I always cook, clean do everything as if I was his wife.

But this guy never showed any signs that he will want to marry me. If I bring it up he keeps quiet over it.

After graduation we came back to Nigeria my grandmother who was like my mother because she was the one who took care of me, was sick I was in the hospital with her for 1 month he never showed up despite the fact that his house was close by. I saw so many signs that I was only wasting my time because he hardly calls even before then we had issues about a girl in his room which he denied everything yet I let it go because of love.

So through my savings from university I went to Dubai got a good job decided to forget about him for good and started dating a Canadian guy who was really nice to me and was willing to wait but my problem with him was that he always calls me sexy and shapy, big botty girl which made me feel like he was after my body because he was always telling me he can't wait to have me on his bed because he feels am too sexy.

Yes, I have great body no doubt, I became confused of the situation and decided to break up that was when my ex started begging for forgiveness that now his working in the bank and his planning to settle down by 2020.

My grandmother died I went to Nigeria and we met I realized he has slept with different girls and was even hiding his phone from me. Acting strange so I came back to Dubai continued my work and the white guy was trying to come back that he won't say things like that because he knows am different but the truth of the matter is that I don't even have any single love for the white guy. I still love my ex but my ex keeps talking to me like am a trash, I got angry and blocked him but he sent me massage on Facebook saying am childish and called me names this is someone who can never say things like that to me before but now he talks to me anyhow without respect because he feels am desperate for marriage because I always want to get married early, am in my early 20's.

Due to the situation all the guys both white and blacks asking me out for serious relationship have said no to all because I feel I can't love anyone again in my life because of my ex I don't know if am in my right senses have tried possible ways to forget him, I deleted all his pictures on my Facebook, always watching movies yet nothing seems to work.

Now am thinking of traveling to any European country look for a good white man so I can forget about him because I know I deserve better than him. I need advice if dating another guy mostly white can make me forget him or it might make things worst since am doing it because am trying to forget him.

I'm available if u are looking for bf o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.