Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

3rdlegxxx's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3rdlegxxx's Profile / 3rdlegxxx's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 136 pages)

Career / Re: Join The Safe Digital Assets Trading Whatsapp Community! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Thinking of alternative source of income or earning online through digital marketing, get in to the free class today to know more

Phones / Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:10am On Aug 19, 2019
[quote author=Predstan post=80726354]

I've not had first hand experience of the J and A series.

But I will choose the Note series before the S series. The Note 9 beats the S9plus while the Note 8 competes with the S9.

Note 10 will be a Beast on its own

Samsung S series have always been their best phones that's when you compare a Samsung device to an iphone device, you use the S series.. it has the most complete of all Samsung works.
Phones / Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:13am On Aug 01, 2019
Predstan:

Lol. You have not effectively use this feature...
these are my commands “Hi Bixby, take a picture with the front camera and send it to Dani on WhatsApp”. “Hi bixby, delete my last two pictures”, she replies with “say yes to delete” etc

These are what Siri and Google assistant cannot do

The lady’s voice sweet pass that guy

Errm bro hold it there ooo.. lol what siri cannot do ke? O boi Iphones has more mad accessories compared to Samsung, u can tell siri to wake up your sound system, go search google by itself or ask it a silly or naughty question, bro siri that has been in existence for longer, 4, 5 years or more and is constantly getting better updates against a new Bixby that major smartphone critics and analyst are giving a thumbs down cos of many flaws. Lol
Phones / Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Predstan:
The one UI is available on S8 and S9 but not on the older S series. I'm still not convenient with the onscreen fingerprints on the S10plus. I was not able to use it to complete an online registration which requires fingerprints

Very correct which means buying s6 or s7 would not give you the flexibility you had like and less face it.. the s8 isn't really that better than the A70 but it has more mad flagship qualities and functions... Samsung are very smart wity their S series. Note Series. J series then A series.
Phones / Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:30am On Jul 29, 2019
spartacus11:

Lol i have return the iPhone anyways it got a bad battery. only Twitter wen i move to the iPhone bfor i return d device i just couldn't cope, some features on Twitter android wasn't on iOS

If u used BB then then u go know say iOS na just upgraded version of BB OS

Baba u are still new to ios.. my 1st iphone was iphone 5 n was like 4 years ago.. lol blackberry n iphone has similarities yh but not the angle ur pushing. With time u would learn more about the iPhone's and 1 other thing to keep in mind. All plus are bigger.. 6 plus. 7 plus. 8 plus. I would advise you get a new iPhone 7 or fairly used iphone 6 plus.. your A70 u highly rated and once said the only thing it doesnt have is water resistance got me laughing hard.. ����� A70 doesn't have a whole lot of stuff like IR blaster. To a better chip for faster pictures to Samsung pay and more.. some functions are limited to only the S series for a reason.. i like your analysis tho, you are a fast learner but still poor at reviews as you have little knowledge of past great devices and functionalities, like praising the very poor face unlock on the A70.. lol in terms of security n unlock speed time.. the iphone Face id was made a crazy fast n expensive chip set n makes it xtremely fast and more reliable to the A70 n a whole lot more, Samsung introduced new enciting functions in the A70 to tempt average smartphones user tho n it's working
Phones / Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:08am On Jul 29, 2019
WriterNig:

Yeah but it unlocks faster than the on screen fingerprint. It fits so perfectly in the hands, 70% of users preferred it to the on screen fingerprint.

Read up the comparisons online

The sparta guy is really new to high end phones, lol no wonder he rated the A50 n A70 on screen finger print system. Lol those tech are slower, the finger print on the S10e is faster and more reliable, theres a lot bro Sparta needs to learn about Samsung. The S10 is currently either the best overall smartphone in the world or 2nd... @sparta u might not get the one ui on older S series Samsung tho
Phones / Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:10am On Jul 29, 2019
spartacus11:
Hmmmmm iphone is just an upgraded BlackBerry, Android still remains number one
lol i give you just 1 week. You would uninstall most of ur main apps on the A70 and install on the iphone 6... see this guy sha, iphone like an upgraded blackberry �������
Celebrities / Re: Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
judecares1:
[b]My problem is not north supporting buhari, my problem is or so called educated yorubas also supporting this failure. undecided

Q: why are u supporting APC over PDP.?
YORUBAS: PDP did not chose VP from west,

Q: is it about where he chose VP from or for goodwill of the country?
YORUBAS: PDP is corrupt.

Q: but Jonathan remains the best democratic president Nigeria ever had, he is human and have listening ears don't u think so?
YORUBAS : Jonathan allowed people to loot he is corrupt.

Q: wow, he allowed loot, but nigeria's economy was the best across Africa and cost of living was cheaper for the masses under his tenure, even naira had more value then than now.
Yes or no ?
YORUBAS: yes... but buhari is fighting corruption.

Q: so how has his "corruption fight" helped the masses and u as an individual?, cost of living is now high, price of things tripled in the market
And what about Ganduje's $5M bribe saga,
Which buhari has done nothing about..don't u think he is corrupt too?

YORUBAS :[/b] lipsrsealed

Hmmm so you really feel Jobathan was the best.. wow �� i feel ashamed and bad tgat a youth in 2019 still reasons like this.. so to you. It's about Yoruba and Buhari.. wow. Please is this an example of an educated Nigerian youth? �� truly sad
Politics / Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2019
TIMOTHYspecial:
Nigeria is crazy
Truth is that collectively we are going no where
Everybody must rise individually and fight for himself

In a sane country, Opposition parties in Nigeria don't need to campaign to oust this hungry and deadly blood suckers away from government

Some people in an attempt to secure thousands of acres of land for their kinsmen released mayhem on farmers in order to justify their demand
Do we need to tell people in Benue, Plateau, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa,not to Vote APC?

They voted for this party in 2015, they have experienced change beyond imagination, why shld we convince them again not to vote APC?
Let them vote for whatever they feel is right... Who will lose eventually and who is losing?

Somebody said Nigerian youths are lazy, shutdown our schools for the past two months with no remorse on a way forward, do we need to tell Nigeria undergraduates and educated, not to vote APC?

A lot of Nigerians lost jobs in 2016, 2017 due to a poor economic policy that led to recession, a lot of companies shutdown, rendering a lot of employed/underemployed youths jobless and hopeless, adding to the number of jobless youths increasing at an alarming rate. Do we need to convince these people not to vote Buhari again? Do we need to tell MAN note to choose APC?
NLC, ASUU, still need conviction on who to support?

Borno, Yobe, Zamfara is presently on fire, bandits, Boko Haram have destroyed virtually every good thing existing in those places, rendering many homeless, hopeless with a lot of our gallant soldiers killed, due to lack of weapons, inadequate funding and corruption by our service chiefs, yet the President has not taken any major step. What we hear now, is deployment of the Nigeria Army all over the country for elections. Anybody needs to tell the good people of Zamfara, Yobe, Borno, not to vote Buhari again?

Everybody shld go to the poll and choose their leader in 2019.. Whatever happens eventually, we accept it? Sell your vote to highest bidder, enjoy the moment.. But remember, their is a price to pay
Some of the prices we are paying for our indecision in 2015 includes:
Recession
Hunger
Inflation
Fuel hike
Insecurity
Kidnapping
Bandits
Fulani Herdsmen
Marginalization
Unemployment
Poor education
Bad governance
Harassment
Lawlessness
Unlawful detention
Nepotism
Corruption
Homelessness
Depression

Today, basic things in the market, are not affordable. Kerosene, gas, rice, beans etc are very expensive..

What was Buhari' contribution to the entertainment industry? Yet, secured their endorsement.
Where was Buhari in 2015 2016 2017, when we had fuel scarcity
Election year is around, suddenly scarcity disappeared
Where was Osinbajo in 2016, 2017 during recession when there was a crazy hunger, to distribute #10000, launch market Moni and house to house visitation?
Suddenly 2018 became the year of infrastructure. We did not need infrastructure in 2015, 16 or 17?

Go ahead and vote whatever you desire in 2019, but remember, There is a price to pay......

Taiwo Timothy
Truth Advocate and political enthusiast

Bro 1st of.

Recession hit the world and it happened less than 2 months of Buhari taking over, it was an Oil thing n we had poor reserves at the time so we were badly hit so as a lit oil producing counties, we are suffering because of our daft n stupid politicians who never invested in other sectors, so which silly policies did Buhari put that pulled us in Oil recession that hit the whole world?? Please let us know? The minimum wage issue has a lot of stste governors unwilling to commit it, som of thes thieves of governors still owe workers of the current 18k.. please state your points with facts and stop embarrassing urself.. not everyone here is daft and of low iq, thank youa

4 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Nairaland Get Together Party 5.0 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
This should be fun cool The 5th time smiley cool
Celebrities / Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
joseph6071:
E-MONEY, CEO OF 5-STAR MUSIC SOURCE OF WEALTH CLARIFIED

Over the years, there have been a whole lot of controversies on how the chief executive officer of five-star music makes his money (I mean so much money), some even believe he is into some form of illegal business because of his really flamboyant lifestyle.

Someone was told me that even Dangote that is worth $20 billion does not spend as much as Sir E-money, that really got me thinking and I decided to do a research about him to know how he does it and I came to this conclusion, but first let me write some of his C.V.

ACTUAL NAME: Emeka Okonkwo

AGE: He was born on the 18th of February, 1981 (currently 37 Years Old) in Ajegunle, Lagos State, Nigeria.

FAMILY: Juliet Okonkwo (Wife), Three children, KCEE (Elder Brother).

NET WORTH: For now, he is estimated to be worth about $10 million (N3.61 Billion).

e

Now since we have seen a little about him, let us go into the full details of how his money started.

Most of us know of his flamboyant lifestyle, but not many knows how he actually started. He wasn’t really born with a silver spoon, his journey started with just a single contract which changed his whole Ajegunle story around.

There is an adage that goes that “with every successful man, there is always a good woman beside him” and E-money’s wasn’t an exception. According to him, it was on his way back from his traditional wedding that he received a phone call that he was awarded a contract of $2 million, you can imagine what that can do to a man’s life right? He claimed that his wife Juliet was the first girlfriend he ever got in 2003, she was God-fearing and loved him so much and he decided to stay very committed and faithful in the relationship with Juliet. He claimed that there was a time she came over to see him in Ajegunle and she fell into the gutter.

His wife Juliet also said that her friends usually mocked her then that she was supposed to be moving out with the Lekki rich guys but she chose to move with a poor guy in Ajegunle, but according to her, she was not bothered. She said at that point in time oga Emeka Emoney didn’t even have enough money to move both of them to Lagos, that it was his Elder brother KCEE that borrowed them N20,000 as their transport fare down to Lagos.

COMPANIES OWNED BY E-MONEY

- Five Star Music (2015)
- Emmy Cargoes Limited
- He is also into Oil and Gas
- He also has chains of Businesses outside of Nigeria too

BELONGINGS

- He owns a state of Art mansion worth about N250 MILLION
- He owns a fleet of cars which includes Mercedes Benz Sprinter that costs about N30 million, he bought a G-Wagon for his brother KCEE also which costs N20 million as a birthday gift, he also has a Lexus LX 570 (armored car) which costs N39 million

Presently his wife and kids is based in London while he goes every two weeks to stay with them and have their family time together

www.musictori.com/2018/08/e-money-ceo-of-5-star-music-source-of.html?m=1

This must be a work done by a secondary school drop out as i cannot imagine a graduate writing a story like this. The $2 Billion dollars contract came from where? Or? And what year and how does someone who your rubbish story claims was given 20k to come to Lagos, get's awarded a $2 billion contract?? As in please if you post, post something verifiable and reasonable.. how did he get the money to buy all those expensive cars, houses?�� it's only in 9ja you can go from poor or average to very rich and no one who ask question instead they would love to follow you, worship you and insult anyone who says anything against you. Explains eht our Politicians keep looting n being more rich when they know the average Nigerian doesn't care, just bless him with the money.. he would turn to a mental slave..

4 Likes 1 Share

Technology Market / Re: Thread closed by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:38am On May 24, 2018
Nweike1:
pls, how much for Samsung j7 pro screen? kindly reply urgently
i have the same device with the sane problem.. most samsung offices b main engineers @ Sakah Tinubu in V.I. Lagos are all saying 50-55k
Events / Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
ritababe:
nice one guys

Thanks dear.. try n attend one n get off d fence tho, trust me u would love it��
Events / Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
Thumbs up guys.... it can only get better��

2 Likes

Romance / Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:49am On Dec 04, 2017
3rdlegxxx:
OP finished work on the list, 1-11 are all true, as a very good bad guy, i can tell you OP know what his onions.
12. Bad guys get the girls,
13. Girls love sex but good guys don't see that, they see beauty and wanna die there, where as the chic gets Hot af and the wild, bad guy takes care of that part while she goes back to bf.
14. Money sort almost all things out, it brushes you up, u look and feel different, helps with your self esteem, some girls fall easily for good looks, the good life.
15. The rich and bad boy would always get sex easily.
16. The good guys love a lot more than they fvck
17. A lot of naija girls love to take, collect but have problems giving, they believe sex is their way of giving forgetting it's a 2 way pleasure str.

18. If you want a girls attention while while she is walking on the road, at the mall, party, don't whistle unless she is local or a prostitute, don't talk to her behind her back, walk to her side and better side come to her front and say hi with a warm smile, apologize for stopping her and try your lines.

19. The good life attracts and everyone loves it, guys hustle up, there are always going to be good looking fun girls.

20. Girls just wanna have fun, a lot of girls are bi-curious but don't know till a crazy guy or girl helps brings it out.

21. Everybody has some fun fantasies, some push it away, others go all out to have them, a good girlfriend could have a 3sum in a different state and return to being a good girl to her man, i know this as i have been the 'RUN TO GUY' only the bad cool guys understand that everybody gets Hot and guys that form and dot on love and minus the fun are loosing out.

I could name 50 tho but just helping OP add some spice to the thread...
. Dope lines
Business / Re: Pepsi-Cola War Disrupts Market by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Thoniameek:

Trash...

To think he had one mighty topic to school me on

Mtchewwww

U sound a second. Kid u really think I have d time and waste of energy to school you, babe go do your findings and keep open mind. How does a drink called Coca-Cola with so much sugar ends up as arguably the most taken soft drink in the world? Is everyone all over the US, UK, SA, Nigeria in fact Africa, Asia, Europe all stupid.. enjoy ur day and don't expect replies dear, it was my leisure period.
Forum Games / Re: Is There A Word You Can't Make A Sentence With? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tea lovers are usually healthy
Business / Re: Pepsi-Cola War Disrupts Market by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thoniameek:

I'd would appreciate it if you me what is wrong what I said

In your 33cl of coke we have 25g of sugar in it and that's 6 teaspoon of sugar, that's 23 sachets of sugar and the bigger bottle contains about 45 sachets of sugar

Now, tell me will you take 23 sachets of sugar at a go!?

We have people that take two to three bottles of these things almost everyday

If that isn't poisoning oneselves, I don't know what is...

Please again tell me what is wrong with my reasoning

Ur calculating sugar content, babe tell me from research, how many people have had diabetes from coke? It's arguably the most taken soft drink in the world, you think people are daft, babe when u analyze, analyze to the core, what other content does a bottle of coke contain? Beer generally contains more sugar, did you know? Bitter lemon contains more sugar than coke; the point is not the sugar content, a lot of drinks have high sugar content, sugar is the only source of energy needed by the brain, that not with standing, hope you've picked a few points. The topic was about Pepsi and Coke and their sales strategies.. enjoy
Business / Re: Pepsi-Cola War Disrupts Market by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
Thoniameek:

The sugar content is poisonous

Babe seriously, I don't mean to be rude but what school did u graduate from? Or what school do u currently attend? If A Nigerian graduate can reason like this then ah! We seriously have a lot of problems in naija.... no offense again dear
Business / Re: Pepsi-Cola War Disrupts Market by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
Interesting analysis; I have noticed Coca-Cola 's 35cl Plastic is probably the most popular,its probably because of its sales and acceptance that Pepsi came out with the N100 price and also going all over town giving freebies...

2 Likes

Family / Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Life has taught me that never procrastinate; it's a bad habit and kills dreams and makes laziness a friend and invites failures and unhappiness unknowingly.

1 Like 1 Share

Car Talk / Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
klassykute:
Most Nigeriana sha.... arnold is a former governor and a actor nobody is sayin his corrupt cos of his wealth, nobody said he looted.... but wen dino started to show his cars no juju wey una no swear for am say na tif,, say e loot heven an earth. Later dem go say white pple na racist.. blacks are racist big time

Dude get some real time education, it's very easy to believe the guys like Arnold as practically everything he does, bought, ventured into, money spent, money earned is documented, they have tax history, they have databases of a lot of things so yes, we can't compare, the average Nigerian politician has fleets of cars and numbers of houses, no proof, little or no records of legit business they do to warrant such waelth, so yes it's very reasonable to question them.
Politics / Re: Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2017
I feel news showing on TVC News Nigeria that highlight what the present Government has been doing so far, what they haven't done, loop holes, failed and success so far, all over social media it's all negative news but if you sit and watch the news, you get to see the real picture, where they have failed, where they have done well, right now 'NIGER DELTA CONTRACT SCAM' is on, these programs show a lot of what has been done so far and can be done also, thieves that are now glorified people in those region and more, please we youths, let's read and watch news, all everyone does is insult whoever is in power, Buhari this, Jonathan that

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2017
So how do you know or confirm it's a thief? Someone attempted to jump a fence, gets electrocuted and you label as thief and I thought our Police made crazy stupid stories up, now I see most average Nigerians even reason the way
Romance / Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:44am On May 14, 2017
kimbra:
Rules of a gentleman.

You don't ask a lady you're not dating her body count.

You humor me sometimes, u really have time for the kids and sexx starved guys all over NL, gentleman or not, welcome to NLN best leave your personal sexual inclined opinions in private, you and OP seem fun and open minded but your naughty crazy sides should be kept @ bay.. been enjoying this thread since the start... lol NL Romance section wink grin
Romance / Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:40am On May 14, 2017
Safiaa:
Ok

Such a matured one word reply.

We have more sex starved guys whose perception of sex is vague and all and all happen to be on nairaland, funny interesting site esp this section, babe opening a thread like this is like asking to be dropped in a river filled with crocodiles, do enjoy
Romance / Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:28am On May 14, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
It matters a whole lot. What kept her out of the previous relationships will probably ruin her next one. And must a Lady have sex in every relationship she gets into?

©YBR
Funny question you asked bro, now let me ask you, must you have sex in every relationship you get into? Don't answer that, now ask your self, the girl you had sex with and left who later dated another guy with your same mentality that sex must happen in every relationship for you but for the girls you are asking them if they must, please guys let's stop fooling ourselves, who exctly are the girls having the sex with? Us, who are we having sex with, them.. all in all, we are Nigerians and our brains and mode of reasoning have been configured to not accept with the notion of a girl having more than 4 body count but we have more 8 and we have it with these same girls, no prostitutes or runs girls.. Just passing thru tho
Crime / Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2017
famzynet:
These SARS men spoil the names of the Nigerian Police. They are always high on drugs and that is why they behave worst than criminals. I narrated here on nairaland how on 12th April 2017 about 5 men of the SARS Rukpokwu Portharcourt swooped on me on my way back from work, a lady who happens to be a neighbour was on the passengers seat. They took us to their office despite my telling them I was a doctor coming back from work. They beat the hell out of myself and the Lady for no just cause. Just because I demanded to know what my offence was. One of them shot his gun into the air and threatened to shoot us except I bring #200,000.All these happened at SARS office Rukpokwu Portharcourt on night of 12th April,2017. When it became obvious to them that I would not bulge and I would rather get them into more trouble ,they eventually left us. By then we were both injured . The lady was in shock after the incidence and she begged me to let the issue go because they threatened her that they would locate her and kill her if the incidence was reported. I weep for the Nigerian police who give thugs firearms in the name of SARS. Those men are drug addicts because with my experience as a medical personnel,only mentally deranged or drug addict would behave like that. The annoying thing is that those SARS men don't carry name tags and they use that fact to indimidate civilians. Other police men carry name tags and this deters them from committing certain atrocities. I don't know why SARS should be exempted. When you talk, they will say it was robbers and not their men that attacked. Can robbers take one to a SARS office? I am still on treatment for a perforated left eardrum sustained from slaps received that night. The lady sustained dislocation of her right wrist. I took a decision that day never to help any police man in trouble.

Hello, Please I was wondering, what do you think about starting a topic, more like a movement, where like minds can talk about their experience on the hands of these Force guys (SARS, ARMY, Police and all) a place people can come to for help, with contacts of who to call, let's make them accountable, the problem with we the masses is all we do is blame,lets start acting up, start by having Front Page topics with a lot of youths talking about their experiences naming locations and police stations involved, if a lot of us comment and it becomes a trend, it might be good because right now, it seems most of us are powerless and that is why they ride us.

13 Likes

Politics / Re: NNPC Reduces Petrol Importation By 45% Victory by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:52am On May 01, 2017
Hmmm so much ignorance and half truths everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 136 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.