Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls (51433 Views)

Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by permanentgrace(m): 8:04am On Dec 24, 2015
misspicy2:

okay,with all due respect sir your opinion has been noted and discarded now run along DIOT undecided

This is one of the reasons you've been unable to find a serious man. You spend your life destroying yourself and be 'forming' hard to get, meanwhile other girls are getting hooked up everyday.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by emmygzy(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2015
Oliviaarims:
"... My beloved OP, in whom I am well pleased."

I don't mean to brag, but I just can't be any of such girls in no.3. Side chic? No way! I'd rather date myself.
chai, I pity you o. That your boyfriend has been telling you that ure the only one abi. Naija boys are always single since the time immemorial even when theyre dating 5 girls simultaneously with the babes thinking that they're the only one he is dating. The only thing that can make you to monitor or know ur boyfriend is when 2 of you are living together in the same room.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by teebee22(f): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2015
@ OP To me ur no 7 is wrong. most girls get attracted to guys that dress well. i am no 1 for that. u dare not dress like agbero nd come close to me.
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Ugosample(m): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
OP finished work on the list, 1-11 are all true, as a very good bad guy, i can tell you OP know what his onions.
12. Bad guys get the girls,
13. Girls love sex but good guys don't see that, they see beauty and wanna die there, where as the chic gets Hot af and the wild, bad guy takes care of that part while she goes back to bf.
14. Money sort almost all things out, it brushes you up, u look and feel different, helps with your self esteem, some girls fall easily for good looks, the good life.
15. The rich and bad boy would always get sex easily.
16. The good guys love a lot more that they fvck
17. A lot of naija guys love to take, collect but have problems giving, they believe sex is their way of giving forgetting it's a 2 way pleasure str.

18. If you want a girls attention while while she is walking on the road, at the mall, party, don't whistle unless she is local or a prostitute, don't talk to her behind her back, walk to her side and better side come to her front and say hi with a warm smile, apologize for stopping her and try your lines.

19. The good life attracts and everyone loves it, guys hustle up, there are always going to be good looking fun girls.

20. Girls just wanna have fun, a lot of girls are bi-curious but don't know till a crazy guy or girl helps brings it out.

21. Everybody has some fun fantasies, some push it away, others go all out to have them, a good girlfriend could have a 3sum in a different state and return to being a good girl to her man, i know this as i have been the 'RUN TO GUY' only the bad cool guys understand that everybody gets Hot and guys that form and dot on love and minus the fun are loosing out.

I could name 50 tho but just helping OP add some spice to the thread...

This ni**a knows his onions. Thumbs up.
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2015
quite true...i cant imagining running a succesful relationship without the raba...the film no fit sweet

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by hottest111: 11:55am On Dec 24, 2015
teebee22:
@ OP To me ur no 7 is wrong. most girls get attracted to guys that dress well. i am no 1 for that. u dare not dress like agbero nd come close to me.
In that no 7, I'm mean weda u'r handsome or average lookin ..it does not matters much
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Alexsmith20(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
ERCROSS:
pls... don't cum here and say no sososo and no sososo are true oooo.... dat shiii spoilt my scroll up keypad
lol..work on your memory
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by holysaint1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
saasala:
American relationship:

Day1: go on a date
Day2: Toast and agree + Kiss
Day3: Sex

Naija relationship
Day1: Toast
Day2: Toast again but girl ask for date first
Day3: go on a date and toast again
Day4: Toast again, girl says no
Day5: Toast again, girl say no again
Day6: Toast again, girl say she will think about it
Day7: Girl is still thinking
Day8: Girl finally says yes
Day9: Try to hug but failed
Day10: Hug
Day11: Try to kiss but failed
Day12: Try to kiss again but girl only pecks
Day13: Finally kiss
Day14: Try to press boobs but failed
Day15: Try to press boobs again but girl only allow to press inside bra
Day16: Finally press and sucks boobs
Day17: Try to have sex but failed
Dayb18: Try to have sex again but failed
Day19: Try sex again and fail again
Day20: Still try to have sex and failed again
Day21: Guy forced girl, she later pity him and have sex
Day22: Girl says he raped her
Day22: Police arrest boy for rape and Linda Ikeji post it on her blog, viviangist copied it and post it on Nairaland, lalasticla.la move it to frontpage. Guy's name is ruined forever and probably go to jail if found guilty.

Naija girl... I carry nyansh for you o

The diary of a typical 9ja relationship. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
saasala:
American relationship:

Day1: go on a date
Day2: Toast and agree + Kiss
Day3: Sex

Naija relationship
Day1: Toast
Day2: Toast again but girl ask for date first
Day3: go on a date and toast again
Day4: Toast again, girl says no
Day5: Toast again, girl say no again
Day6: Toast again, girl say she will think about it
Day7: Girl is still thinking
Day8: Girl finally says yes
Day9: Try to hug but failed
Day10: Hug
Day11: Try to kiss but failed
Day12: Try to kiss again but girl only pecks
Day13: Finally kiss
Day14: Try to press boobs but failed
Day15: Try to press boobs again but girl only allow to press inside bra
Day16: Finally press and sucks boobs
Day17: Try to have sex but failed
Dayb18: Try to have sex again but failed
Day19: Try sex again and fail again
Day20: Still try to have sex and failed again
Day21: Guy forced girl, she later pity him and have sex
Day22: Girl says he raped her
Day22: Police arrest boy for rape and Linda Ikeji post it on her blog, viviangist copied it and post it on Nairaland, lalasticla.la move it to frontpage. Guy's name is ruined forever and probably go to jail if found guilty.

Naija girl... I carry nyansh for you o
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!cheesycheesy
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by toyeanlawlah(f): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
DonUjay:
Who cares about Nigerian Girls. I need a Ghanaian or S/A chick ASAP

correct guy.... na u knw w@sapp! 9ja babes dey alwaz dull tinz...
Ghana babe no nid ur 'sika'(money). She go even kuk 4 u with her money. All she wnts 4rm u z sex lobatan.
If u no take tym sef, her mama go join da train..... 2 dem, its no crime @ all........

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
#7 hmm a guys look matters a lot to me. I love them handsome.
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
elomez:
#7 hmm a guys look matters a lot to me. I love them handsome.
looks dont matter in a man.a very wowor man can end up with a very beautiful lady.eg is ibu,ojukwu and adams oshiomole.hw many handsome men dey married to attractive women? Is it Van vickers or jim iyke?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
emmygzy:
chai, I pity you o. That your boyfriend has been telling you that ure the only one abi. Naija boys are always single since the time immemorial even when theyre dating 5 girls simultaneously with the babes thinking that they're the only one he is dating. The only thing that can make you to monitor or know ur boyfriend is when 2 of you are living together in the same room.

I'm sorry dear, I don't need ur pity.
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
lefulefu:
looks dont matter in a man.a very wowor man can end up with a very beautiful lady.eg is ibu,ojukwu and adams oshiomole.hw many handsome men dey married to attractive women? Is it Van vickers or jim iyke?

For me it matters. I can't stand a guy who is ugly or on the average .
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:49am On Dec 04, 2017
3rdlegxxx:
OP finished work on the list, 1-11 are all true, as a very good bad guy, i can tell you OP know what his onions.
12. Bad guys get the girls,
13. Girls love sex but good guys don't see that, they see beauty and wanna die there, where as the chic gets Hot af and the wild, bad guy takes care of that part while she goes back to bf.
14. Money sort almost all things out, it brushes you up, u look and feel different, helps with your self esteem, some girls fall easily for good looks, the good life.
15. The rich and bad boy would always get sex easily.
16. The good guys love a lot more than they fvck
17. A lot of naija girls love to take, collect but have problems giving, they believe sex is their way of giving forgetting it's a 2 way pleasure str.

18. If you want a girls attention while while she is walking on the road, at the mall, party, don't whistle unless she is local or a prostitute, don't talk to her behind her back, walk to her side and better side come to her front and say hi with a warm smile, apologize for stopping her and try your lines.

19. The good life attracts and everyone loves it, guys hustle up, there are always going to be good looking fun girls.

20. Girls just wanna have fun, a lot of girls are bi-curious but don't know till a crazy guy or girl helps brings it out.

21. Everybody has some fun fantasies, some push it away, others go all out to have them, a good girlfriend could have a 3sum in a different state and return to being a good girl to her man, i know this as i have been the 'RUN TO GUY' only the bad cool guys understand that everybody gets Hot and guys that form and dot on love and minus the fun are loosing out.

I could name 50 tho but just helping OP add some spice to the thread...
. Dope lines
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by ekensi01: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2017
Cutehector:
Numbers 6 and 9

Very truestest cheesy.. Chei.. No follow babe mouth ooo, else u go fall insyd gutter.. See me formin no sex till marriage gawd wen she is gettin it left right centre from that guy..

Women gawd!
I'm sure you read my mind wella

I also said no sex till marriage, now I can't even count. Cjai I tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK / Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.