Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. (31921 Views)

Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. / Introducing The New Nigerian Forum ! / Golden Opportunity: Be A Member Of This New Nigerian Forum Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by RIchieSuazo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
was here
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by caasi220(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
was here!!
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by donigspain(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
I live here.
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
Screw this page grin
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Dollarship(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Was here too
Dollar Ship
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by CrazyScientist: 12:33am On Nov 09, 2017
Was Here.
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by ruggedtimi(m): 5:00am On Nov 09, 2017
wow..so na here is forum wey no dey allow person sleep start

1 Like

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by ThinkWISELY(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2017
merit1988:
I was here wink

I WAS HERE TOO grin grin
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2017
loriann:
thats some good innovation,the room is really good

So na you be FTC of FTC abi grin angry wink cheesy
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by ELpriist(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
i branched here as well...#TFT......that_babalawo
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2017
2005??
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
I was here too
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Supremex: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
13yrs after sad
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by armadeo(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
first to comment
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by kingxsamz(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
oya this is 2018...if ur reading this don't pass without hitting like.

5 Likes

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by DONOCSO(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2018
grin
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 03, 2018
kingxsamz:
oya this is 2018...if ur reading this don't pass without hitting like.
3 months after, and not one single like. Hahaha
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by kingxsamz(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2018
booqee:
3 months after, and not one single like. Hahaha
lol...help me like it then.

1 Like

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by KendrickAyomide: 2:01am On Sep 22, 2018
Seun:
Hello,

Nairaland is a discussion board/forum which simply aims to be the largest, broadest, most informative discussion forum for the people of Nigeria. You can discuss anything that interests you on this forum:
- Report breaking news stories.
- Share your experience of a particular place, event, product or service.
- Share your knowledge/opinion on topics of interest.
- Ask questions, or make requests and receive helpful answers from other members of the forum.

We have categories which deal with virtually every topic of interest, including movies, music, TV shows, books, soccer, mobile phones, fashion, food, business, computing, automobiles, politics, religion, romance, and more.

You can view the forum using:
* Any mobile phone with support for WAP 1.0 or WAP 2.0/XHTML (automatically detected!)
* Standard PC browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, etc).

Joining Nairaland is like joining a club, minus the membership dues. Registration is quick, easy and automatic. Please feel free to jump in and start participating. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Start at the home page: http://www.nairaland.com

Regards,
Seun Osewa
Webmaster.
it became the biggest in Africa
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by godwinstringed1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Seun:
Hello,

Nairaland is a discussion board/forum which simply aims to be the largest, broadest, most informative discussion forum for the people of Nigeria. You can discuss anything that interests you on this forum:
- Ask questions, or make requests and receive helpful answers from other members of the forum.

We have categories which deal with virtually every topic of interest, including movies, music, TV shows, books, soccer, mobile phones, fashion, food, business, computing, automobiles, politics, religion, romance, and more.

* Any mobile phone with support for WAP 1.0 or WAP 2.0/XHTML (automatically detected!)

Joining Nairaland is like joining a club, minus the membership dues. Registration is quick, easy and automatic. Please feel free to jump in and start participating. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Regards,
Seun Osewa
Webmaster.

Honestly speaking, I have gone thorough the nooks and crannies of everything on this platform and I passionately traced out your first post.

I wish to work under you as a moderator if you would allow me sir. I am Oluponmile Godwin Oluwaseun from Osun State. Iree.

I own that www.ideaflavour.com

Kindly reply me with your conclusion sir!
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Jossyroyal1: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Am happy to have also commented on the first thread on NL today.

See how big nairaland is today. Seun could never had seen this but the most important thing in life is to kick start whatsoever dream you have conceded in your heart..

#Peace
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by alezzy13: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ok
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Daeylar(f): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Seun:
Hello,

Regards,
Seun Osewa
Webmaster.

Lol, grin
Those days grin

Seun can we still PM you if we have any questions grin? grin
Forget the emojis I'm being serious
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Topmaike007(m): 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Topmaike007 was also here
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Satan66(m): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2019
I was here cool
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by LuciusX: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
Screw you! Volcano Wails' dispossesing you of this. It's a whym-wham. That and Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself. Urban-y.

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by yesloaded: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by pesty100(m): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
I was here
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Unibenfucker(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2020
Hi Philipo906 waiting for your response bro
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by philip0906(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2020
Unibenfucker:
Hi Philipo906 waiting for your response bro
+234 904 509 4727
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by GuestLog: 10:53pm On May 25, 2020
Who's here because of my thread? grin
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by 2lola: 1:49am On May 26, 2020
ρяєѕєηт

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State / At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life / Download New Bet9ja Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.