Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators (51309 Views)

Navy Personnel evict Tarkwa Bay Residents, Many Rendered Homeless / Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ikechuob: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2017
Markfemi:

We react !
You don't !
Show us reaction simple question
Taraba reacted
Do the same

We react cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Let me guess long story about Ile ife no? grin grin grin grin grin

I'm still waiting on you to tell me exactly wtf you did

Afonja dud about the reported fulani herdsmen murdering people in Lagos-Ibadan expressway as reported by the media January of this year
Equally need statement of wtf una did with the fulani that attacked an Ibadan farmers for several hours
Or what you did when they clashed and killed your farmers in Atakumosa West of Osun State
Or when they killed and raped residents in Oja-Odan
And so forth and so

We react. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me quote bayo again

Lately, Yorubas are being terrorized from all angles by the Hausas and Fulanis. The Fulani herdsmen are killing Yorubas like flies.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ikechuob: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2017
Markfemi:

Ijaw won't touch Yoruba no be mouth
All their leaders already distancing themselves from such

Can we say the same with arewa after this list of killings

Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012
29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko haram(which of course has the

You mean ijaws who already did before in your own lands sef.
Better start packing your bag come Oct 1st.

You should tell us. Afonja were among the casualities of that list

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Markfemi: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Ikechuob:

You mean ijaws who already did before in your own lands sef.
Better start packing your bag come Oct 1st.

You should tell us. Afonja were among the casualities of that list

You are running around the same circles
The same ijaw militant you posted joint task force on

I can bet my ass Igbo won't do shit come oct 1
All of you will cry pogom pogom that's the max

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Markfemi: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2017
Ikechuob:

We react cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Let me guess long story about Ile ife no? grin grin grin grin grin

I'm still waiting on you to tell me exactly wtf you did

Afonja dud about the reported fulani herdsmen murdering people in Lagos-Ibadan expressway as reported by the media January of this year
Equally need statement of wtf una did with the fulani that attacked an Ibadan farmers for several hours
Or what you did when they clashed and killed your farmers in Atakumosa West of Osun State
Or when they killed and raped residents in Oja-Odan
And so forth and so

We react. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me quote bayo again

Running around the same circle after listing
Ekiti
Joint task force
Pls stop repeating and cover your head in shame crying governors

grin

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nonaira1: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2017
Markfemi:

You are running around the same circles
The same ijaw militant you posted joint task force on

I can bet my ass Igbo won't do shit come oct 1
All of you will cry pogom pogom that's the max

So because of this tiny squabble, you people went and got your mods to ban me.

Chei!!!

Why are you people such generational cowards. My God. Always start shit and always the ones getting Niggas banned. Tufiakwa for you people ooo

Btw
You said the Ijaws won't dare attack you and I showed you they already dared before and took 15 of una when they did . If not the military coming in, they would still be attacking una

Posting the same OPC that contradicted themselves twice on the same day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell OPC to keep their stories straight next time they want to give out a long tale

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nonaira1: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Markfemi:

Running around the same circle after listing
Ekiti
Joint task force
Pls stop repeating and cover your head in shame crying governors

grin

Ekiti JTF over something that happened in Ogun and Ondo state

Couldn't even come up with a better lie.

You got your ass haves to ya, you cried like bitches, the military saved your ass, OPC came 2 months later to tell us story grin grin grin grin grin

You comparing arm robbers going after igbo trader in a non igbo land to militants going after you in your own lands.

Do want screenshot news of wtf hausa/fulani arm robbers are currently doing in your lagos-Ibadan expressway. Infact let me include am

StI'll waiting on your react

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Markfemi: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2017
Nonaira1:

So because of this tiny squabble, you people went and got your mods to ban me.

Chei!!!

Why are you people such generational cowards. My God. Always start shit and always the ones getting Niggas banned. Tufiakwa for you people ooo

Btw
You said the Ijaws won't dare attack you and I showed you they already dared before and took 15 of una when they did . If not the military coming in, they would still be attacking una

Posting the same OPC that contradicted themselves twice on the same day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell OPC to keep their stories straight next time they want to give out a long tale

Clever. By half
Avengers are different from militants that atta kec
ondo

Now what have you done about nimbo attacks
We have shown you our reactions
Can you show us your own ??

grin
Can't remember 500 armed Fulani or ijaw Invading Yoruba land - SHOW US HOW YOU REACTED OR DIE IN COWARDICE

Only to declare fasting
SHOW US REACTION
COWARDS WEY NO GET PART 2

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nonaira1: 9:11am On Aug 21, 2017
Markfemi:

Clever. By half
Avengers are different from militants that can edit ondo

Now what have you done about nimbo attacks

grin
Can't remember 500 armed Fulani or ijaw Invading Yoruba land

Only to declare fasting
SHOW US REACTION
COWARDS WEY NO GET PART 2

No your OPC said one story and went on that same day to report a different story.

Tell them to keep their propaganda and attention seeking straight next time.

I do Mile 12 wey you ran and blamed police for your running.
Ijaws militants where you ran and cried to the military

Still waiting on the react of the men that slaughtered you release by the north and charges dropped

Cowards

Btw how you going to quote a post of OPC long story of an attack in Lagos and here talking about Ondo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dthe Bleep?

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Markfemi: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2017
Nonaira1:

No your OPC said one story and went on that same day to report a different story.

Tell them to keep their propaganda and attention seeking straight next time.

I do Mile 12 wey you ran and blamed police for your running.
Ijaws militants where you ran and cried to the military

Still waiting on the react of the men that slaughtered you release by the north and charges dropped

Cowards

Btw how you going to quote a post of OPC long story of an attack in Lagos and here talking about Ondo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dthe Bleep?

Stop giving us long essay
I only want to see a long Igbo reaction
It's non existence
The governors are crying
Looooooooool
Bloody set of weaklings
All mouth 0 action
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nonaira1: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2017
Markfemi:

Stop giving us long essay
I only want to see a long Igbo reaction
It's non existence
The governors are crying
Looooooooool
Bloody set of weaklings
All mouth 0 action

Already gave you several different reprisal in several different igbo territories which you ended up crying about it and calling reported death and kidnapped, kidnapped and your brother telling us a long story on how it's fulani attacking fulani.

We won't hear word about ile ife despite fulani have slaughtered in all your lands.

Cowards who got one good lick and since been talking about that one good lick despite the repeated slaughter.

In the words of bayo

Yorubas are being terrorized from all angles by the Hausas and Fulanis. The Fulani herdsmen are killing Yorubas like flies.

Generational cowards!
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Markfemi: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2017
Nonaira1:

Already gave you several different reprisal in several different igbo territories which you ended up crying about it and calling reported death and kidnapped, kidnapped and your brother telling us a long story on how it's fulani attacking fulani.

We won't hear word about ile ife despite fulani have slaughtered in all your lands.

Cowards who got one good lick and since been talking about that one good lick despite the repeated slaughter.

In the words of bayo

Generational cowards!

Still repeating status quo after your fasting and prayer has not defeated Fulani loooooool
I like your madness
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nonaira1: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Markfemi:

Still repeating status quo after your fasting and prayer has not defeated Fulani loooooool
I like your madness

Let me quote Bayo once more before I waka. You're starting to bore me and I found better story to focus on

Yorubas are being terrorized from all angles by the Hausas and Fulanis. The Fulani herdsmen are killing Yorubas like flies.---BAYO OLUWASANMI
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Markfemi: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Nonaira1:

Let me quote Bayo once more before I waka. You're starting to bore me and I found better story to focus on

Yorubas are being terrorized from all angles by the Hausas and Fulanis. The Fulani herdsmen are killing Yorubas like flies.---BAYO OLUWASANMI

Repeaters association
If you stop repeating thunder will fire you
Show us your reaction we have showed our own
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nonaira1: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2017
Markfemi:

Repeaters association

You showed your own? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Biko nu

Help Markfemi show exactly where he showed the reactions of

fulani herdsmen murdering people in Lagos-Ibadan expressway as reported by the media January of this year
fulani that attacked an Ibadan farmers for several hours
Or what you did when they clashed farmers in Atakumosa West of Osun State
They killed and raped residents in Oja-Odan
And so forth and so

Like I asked.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Markfemi: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2017
Nonaira1:

You showed your own? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Biko nu

Help Markfemi show exactly where he showed the reactions of

fulani herdsmen murdering people in Lagos-Ibadan expressway as reported by the media January of this year
fulani that attacked an Ibadan farmers for several hours
Or what you did when they clashed farmers in Atakumosa West of Osun State
They killed and raped residents in Oja-Odan
And so forth and so

Like I asked.

Go back to the previous page
and see my reaction I showed I'm not into repeating myself !
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nonaira1: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Markfemi:

Repeaters association

Btw: that quote you saw from Bayo was written in July 14, 2017 (approxately a month ago)...go and inform him you're reacting. He clearly don't seem to know that.
Likewise inform adeyinka grandson. He also does not seem to know that.

Now f2k of my mention i got better comments to read...people are reacting to buhari speech... and you're disturbing my attention. When you got something new, idk maybe liberating illorin, Holla
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nonaira1: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2017
Markfemi:

Go back to the previous page
and see my reaction I showed I'm not into repeating myself !

You mean Fayose, the non yoruba acting nigga, that governs Ekiti act.

Pray tell us again how Fayose act is defending una against fulani slaughter in Ibadan, Lagos, Ogun, etc.

Common go sleep.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Markfemi: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Nonaira1:

You mean Fayose, the non yoruba acting nigga, that governs Ekiti act.

Pray tell us again how Fayose act is defending una against fulani slaughter in Ibadan, Lagos, Ogun, etc.

Common go sleep.

I won't be dragged into a repeating war of listing Igbo cowardice
That no other region as experienced
We don't have crying governors and experts at declaring fasting and prayer
We have Action governor

If Fayose is non Yoruba
Show us the non Yoruba in Igbo land that can't match him
NONE !
How can the governor of Igbo land be crying when is own people are assaulted and you open mouth to call others cowards looooooool
Pls go and declare some more fasting

NOT EVEN ABIA OR USELESS EBONYI ENUGU YOUR HEARTLAND

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Markfemi: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Nonaira1:

Btw: that quote you saw from Bayo was written in July 14, 2017 (approxately a month ago)...go and inform him you're reacting. He clearly don't seem to know that.
Likewise inform adeyinka grandson. He also does not seem to know that.

Now f2k of my mention i got better comments to read...people are reacting to buhari speech... and you're disturbing my attention. When you got something new, idk maybe liberating illorin, Holla

Good keep on repeating
Crying governor people tongue
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ihatepork:

Rubbish. How do you expect Dangote to site his refinery in a place where his facilities will be prone to destruction. This is business. You site your business in a safe place not where random "our oyel" people will be threatening you when things don't go their way. He won't even be getting the oil for free. He will probably still have to pay some money

But the OIL is very safe to be taken from the same place that is prone to destruction...this is 2017, una go see very soon
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by GMBuhari: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Every possible reply I have has been given by intellects
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by brownhawk: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ihatepork:
Story. Mumu groups everywhere. Yorubas will be in that region after October 1st and nothing will happen lol. They issued the same ultimatum last year and nothing happened grin grin cheesy

How is it our fault that Yorubas are the ones managing the companies. These companies aren't owned by Yorubas. It's based on merit. I would have understood if Mobil, Chevron and Total were owned by Yorubas. They aren't treating you like slaves. Stop busting pipelines

This sounds like the typical "They are the cause of all our woes" nonsense. How can Yorubas stop oil firms from relocating their headquarters? Are Yorubas the owners of the companies? You were issuing threats that they must relocate. That's not how to convince companies to listen to you. They have their headquarters in Lagos because their safety couldn't be guaranteed in the ND. Have we forgotten the whole thing about kidnapping foreign oil workers so quick?

Another lie based on ignorance. Almost all the ports in the ND are functioning properly. The proof is here on this thread. All the lies were busted on this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/3977374/eastern-ports-dysfunctional

If the nonsense lie about Yorubas not allowing things work in other parts of the country was true, then why did Dangote leave Ondo state to site his refinery in Lagos. Is Ondo state not a Yoruba state? He didn't site it there because the communities weren't willing to co-operate with him.

u have time to answer. these guys are seriously demented. give them their republic and their madness will make them ruin themselves in 8years

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by akulaxx: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ihatepork:

Rubbish. How do you expect Dangote to site his refinery in a place where his facilities will be prone to destruction. This is business. You site your business in a safe place not where random "our oyel" people will be threatening you when things don't go their way. He won't even be getting the oil for free. He will probably still have to pay some money

let him start the refinery noww and see how the pipeline explosion continues
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by OsunOriginal: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
The same way they claimed they have missiles that can reach Aso Rock before the might of the Nigerian army was brought on them.
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by akulaxx: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
anambra419:

Stop making silly comments and use your common sense. We Igbos know that ND hate us more than they hate Yorubas. We will be next.

are you ibo at all. stop pretending about what you do not know tat our arch enemies are the yoruba/ fulani
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by akulaxx: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
greatermax77:
... Thank u my man.
Tribalism is monster thats killing Nigeria.
Corruption is an offshoot of tribalism.
Kill tribalism in Nigeria & corruption will fissel out

tribalism can only be killed with total resource control
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by akulaxx: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Markfemi:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/protests-rock-enugu-community-herdsmen-attack/

stop wasting your time ranting, you people must leave 1 oct.. period
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by akulaxx: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Markfemi:

Crying Governors and monarchs why are you avoiding bitter truth

Your cowards
All your leaders do is cry and cry

whether coward or not you are only increasing the pains of your brothers in the south south as Biafran avengers are sending away come 1st oct.

you people now know that SS + SE = Biafra
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by NigeriaKitchen: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Going with your reasoning, what evil did Ibo do in the past thats now taking toll as people everywhere detest them and even in their own homeland they cant find peace?
In terms of national politics, Igbo's are paying for the mistake of Major Kaduna Nzeogwu in the failed bloody coup of 1966. Igbo's have paid for that mistake via the civil war, and years of not marginalization in terms of Nigerian national politics. You can't cheat nature...there is reward for every of our good and bad actions in life, take it or leave it
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by kn23h(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by paulynpen(m): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
logica:
It's as if you guys refuse to keep abreast of developments in Nigeria. Lagos, Ondo and Ghana are all alternatives to ND. The refinery does not need ND.
Really?
Hahahaha I laughed at your ignorance
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by BraniacX(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Your mum and grand ma, are the jokes. You didn't even make sense, may be it is out fear of breathing anthrax infested air. Rare simpleton.
you simple minded nitwit! Is it only anthrax spores you've got weaponized? How about Ebola? Spanish flu? Stop being the dumbest clown ever you not-microbiologist! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate / Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.