Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Should I Marry Two Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Two Wife? (1588 Views)

Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by labake1(f): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
baylord101:
Back then in my final year in the university, I was dating two ladies and in love with both that making decision of who to settle with is very hard for me.
In my first semester, I got the first one pregnant and I begged her to leave it but she conclud on her own that am not ready for it and aborted it some months when she left for Ghana, in my second semester I got the second one pregnant and her parents waste no time in following her to our house to dump her belongings .
To cut the story short, the second gave birth, Living together in peace with our 2kids (4yrs and 1yr old) now, The first is now on me that I hurt her love and play with her heart, she doesn't mind joining the train as second wife and am kind of confused as a man because love is involved. Good people of Nairaland, what do I do?

The biggest mistake you will ever made is marrying someone Bcoz of pity. What if the first wife have useless herself in Ghana and she is infected with a deadly disease. Everyone has rejected her there yet she came to you with pity-face bcoz she knew you will fall to it.
My question to you
Have you considered the feelings of the second woman?

My advice is, you better focus on the second woman and her children. The first woman is a distraction
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
The one that aborted probably destroyed her womb and wants you back so she doesnt lose on both sides

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? / 7 Things Women Do That Annoy Men. Yes! It's Real / The One Secret A Girl Never Want Guys To Know And How You Can Use It Against Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.