Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship (2857 Views)

How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? / At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by RedJojo: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2017
I had a girlfriend, who was a serious big cheat. Even as she cheated, I still overlook and give her money, buy things for her do things for her family as well.
One day, a guy called me and said he wanted to know if me and my girl are dating. I replied in the affirmative, only for him to narrate how many times they both have had rounds of sex and what not. I went mad, I got too angry as I couldn't take it anymore and had to narrate what was going on to her family,i wasn't comfortable with everybody keeping quiet about her silly attitude. Only I didn't know it appeared the family were in support of what she was doing, indirectly.

She broke up with that guy and moved to another. With this one she didn't allow me to know who he was. Only the attitude of hers got very nasty, even more than her previous behaviour. Everything I did to talk her into calming down, was futile. I kept quiet, still pleading and asking her to calm down. All fell on deaf ears.

She got pregnant for this other guy she's with now. Hence I decided to close her chapter,before then, before the last year ending, she came to my house, After 3 years,and said she wanted me to talk with her. I wonder what we could have said then. So I just kept silent, even at that,the guy who got her pregnant was calling her on the phone, she bluntly refused to answer as she was in my place. All this I saw and kept quiet, I just watched her,next day, she left my house (I stayed with parents) so she left.

Her sister called me and warned me never to call her sister,that I should let her enjoy her marriage.. I laughed. I didn't say much.

Fast forward to what is happening now:
I decided to forget the entire family, I got a job with a firm I work with now,even tho they have very annoying behaviour there, at least they pay well so, I tend to overlook all of them until my time with them is eventually over..
I was in the office one day, I received a message on Facebook, when I wanted to see who sent a message, it was her, she was asking where I took her name to that I gossip with her name. I shouted at her and asked her to leave me alone. Then she said she did everything to calm me down. That I refused to calm down,blah blah, I asked her that when I was talking to her to stop her cheating behaviour what did she do,she didn't say anything. Then I asked her to go and go forever ,that we wouldn't have words anymore.
Now what she does is to use her mum's Facebook to like my pictures or her sisters or family. She went a' liking my pictures using her mum's ID. I've been laughing. My pals say she's regretting everything she did already.

What you think guys?

1 Like

Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by 2horsePOWER(m): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2017
gold diggers everywhere just like mtn

2 Likes

Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by DarkMagic(m): 8:39am On Aug 20, 2017
Bro..u av been played by a hoe

Hoes b existing since 21AC
undecided

1 Like

Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by GogetterMD(m): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2017
If your story isn't a confabulation, then I think you must be silly for having put up with one who cheats and is unapologetic about it.

P.S I think you missed out one part. Have you been having se.x with her? If yes, is it your fear that you won't enjoy it with a new "wife" that is keeping you from leaving?

7 Likes

Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by ITbomb(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2017
RedJojo:
I had a girlfriend, blah blah blah

What you think guys?
I think you are a puzzy

Girl cheat on you openly without respect and even got pregnant for another and you still have time to think about her matter

11 Likes

Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by LAFO: 8:52am On Aug 20, 2017
I don't even understand this write up.

I will be back to read again.
Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by Lewaluv(f): 8:53am On Aug 20, 2017
Let her enjoy her marriage.

1 Like

Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2017
Son, you did the right thing. Fuck_ what these idiots on here say, I saw a big fool talking about sex with the future wife, how outrageous, the idiot here who has been trying to keep up with the James Bond player lifestyle apparently is weak and one useless bitch_ is really using him to clean her anus by now.

For me, I'd say kudos to you. I've had a similar experience and hence I would advise you to allow her go for good. Even if she talks to you, never respond. You are no weakling to tolerate people for me, you are the best thing that has ever happened in this world. Keep up the good behaviour, it's a blessing.
For the silly girl,let her go finally. Don't ever come here to talk about her again, ever again. Hence her chapter is closed,close it for good and let it be. Focus on your job, earn a masters degree(if you haven't) and let them see you soar in flying colors.

God most definitely is in control.

Salem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by BlackDBagba: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2017
I'm coming
Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by ikp120(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2017
Bros you were really a pussy nigga. Learn how to delete people completely. It's a valuable skill. cool cool cool cool

7 Likes

Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by favourmic(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2017
Let me keep kwite bro its your life your decision you have the freedoms to choose or not
Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by Fourwinds: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2017
OP slap yourself 10 times.... you are a pvssy.. yes I mean that camel toe... how can a girl openly cheat on you for so long and you refuse to delete the idiot... Kai you be my brother eehhh. ..i go just wake up one morning just they slap you until it result to fight

1 Like

Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2017
RedJojo:
I had a girlfriend, who was a serious big cheat. Even as she cheated, I still overlook and give her money, buy things for her do things for her family as well.

NONSENSE #1
overlooking your GF cheating on you, and instead rewarding her and her family with money... what kind of muppet are you?!

One day, a guy called me and said he wanted to know if me and my girl are dating. I replied in the affirmative, only for him to narrate how many times they both have had rounds of sex and what not. I went mad, I got too angry as I couldn't take it anymore and had to narrate what was going on to her family,i wasn't comfortable with everybody keeping quiet about her silly attitude. Only I didn't know it appeared the family were in support of what she was doing, indirectly.

NONSENSE #2
getting a concrete proof that your gf is a dirty cheating rat, and instead of BEING A MAN and do something concrete about it, you ran to her family (who probably know the type of deceitful animal she was), to cry like a biatch to them?! what about confronting this cheating hoe and getting rid of her?! have you thought about that?!

She broke up with that guy and moved to another. With this one she didn't allow me to know who he was. Only the attitude of hers got very nasty, even more than her previous behaviour. Everything I did to talk her into calming down, was futile. I kept quiet, still pleading and asking her to calm down. All fell on deaf ears.

NONSENSE #3
staying with a known deceitful cheating women, expecting her to stop disrespecting you, as if you matter to her... bwaaaaaah!
men like you are a rare breed.... you have absolutely NO respect for yourself, and expect some animal to respect your sorry self?! keep dreaming for miracles in your life.

She got pregnant for this other guy she's with now. Hence I decided to close her chapter,before then, before the last year ending, she came to my house, After 3 years,and said she wanted me to talk with her. I wonder what we could have said then. So I just kept silent, even at that,the guy who got her pregnant was calling her on the phone, she bluntly refused to answer as she was in my place. All this I saw and kept quiet, I just watched her,next day, she left my house (I stayed with parents) so she left.

NONSENSE #4
you couldnt even confront her and instead ran to your mummy's place for comfort. all women would love a man like you, that they can toy and disgrace as they wish, without any interference from your sorry self.

Her sister called me and warned me never to call her sister,that I should let her enjoy her marriage.. I laughed. I didn't say much.

NONSENSE #5
is that not the people you ran to when 1st knowing that your woman was a wh0re?! bwaaaah! you should have thanked her sister and tell her that you were better off without her rubbish....Helas, i am sure you didnt say anything.

I decided to forget the entire family, I got a job with a firm I work with now,even tho they have very annoying behaviour there, at least they pay well so, I tend to overlook all of them until my time with them is eventually over..
I was in the office one day, I received a message on Facebook, when I wanted to see who sent a message, it was her, she was asking where I took her name to that I gossip with her name. I shouted at her and asked her to leave me alone. Then she said she did everything to calm me down. That I refused to calm down,blah blah, I asked her that when I was talking to her to stop her cheating behaviour what did she do,she didn't say anything. Then I asked her to go and go forever ,that we wouldn't have words anymore.
Now what she does is to use her mum's Facebook to like my pictures or her sisters or family. She went a' liking my pictures using her mum's ID. I've been laughing. My pals say she's regretting everything she did already.

ULTIMATE ARRANT NONSENSE
this animal does NOT deserve an answer from you...she should have been blocked and warned NEVER to address you. she treated you like garbage, humiliated you, could have infected you with deadly disease, disrespected you and now she wanna address you like you guys were even friends?! oh boy, you are a kind man o!

What you think guys?

if this story is remotely true, i wish never to get acquainted with men like you, as you will certainly receive my highly effective "45degrees angle mind resetting" slap, in order to bring sense/order/respect back to your damn life.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2017
O great!

Did you advise him or you put up a fight?

MrBrownJay1:

NONSENSE #1
overlooking your GF cheating on you, and instead rewarding her and her family with money... what kind of muppet are you?!

NONSENSE #2
getting a concrete proof that your gf is a dirty cheating rat, and instead of BEING A MAN and do something concrete about it, you ran to her family (who probably know the type of deceitful animal she was), to cry like a biatch to them?! what about confronting this cheating hoe and getting rid of her?! have you thought about that?!

NONSENSE #3
staying with a known deceitful cheating women, expecting her to stop disrespecting you, as if you matter to her... bwaaaaaah!
men like you are a rare breed.... you have absolutely NO respect for yourself, and expect some animal to respect your sorry self?! keep dreaming for miracles in your life.

NONSENSE #4
you couldnt even confront her and instead ran to your mummy's place for comfort. all women would love a man like you, that they can toy and disgrace as they wish, without any interference from your sorry self.

NONSENSE #5
is that not the people you ran to when 1st knowing that your woman was a wh0re?! bwaaaah! you should have thanked her sister and tell her that you were better off without her rubbish....Helas, i am sure you didnt say anything.

ULTIMATE ARRANT NONSENSE
this animal does NOT deserve an answer from you...she should have been blocked and warned NEVER to address you. she treated you like garbage, humiliated you, could have infected you with deadly disease, disrespected you and now she wanna address you like you guys were even friends?! oh boy, you are a kind man o!

if this story is remotely true, i wish never to get acquainted with men like you, as you will certainly receive my highly effective "45degrees angle mind resetting" slap, in order to bring sense/order/respect back to your damn life.
Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by Jaqenhghar: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
RedJojo:

What you think guys?
Im not convinced she was your girlfriend in the first place. Probably you were the side guy or just some friend she keeps when she is bored as is evident now. Probably bored in her marriage and falling back on her plaything like she used to. You also seem to enjoy being toyed with... 8 years... wow

1 Like

Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
gimakon:
O great!
Did you advise him or you put up a fight?

its called the UNDILUTED truth, and as much as the truth may hurt, it is still the truth....
Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by crunchyDope(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

correct guy

boss i dash u seun wife grin
Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

its called the UNDILUTED truth, and as much as the truth may hurt, it is still the truth....

No my friend, it's not undiluted, you don't understand telling the truth and putting a brawl, you lucky he's not the type of person you think he is, una for fight taya for here.

Calm down follow person talk,he no owe you money. No one is gonna give you an award for speaking the truth to him this way.
Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by Lalas247(f): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Side guy feeling funky

She was not your girlfriend u just another ATM to her nonsense grin
Come here dey cry .. for what undecided
Cheat on your head anyhow you no dey shame mtcheew can't stand weaklings in a relationship.... grow some balls ..

1 Like

Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by slayking(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
How did you last so long in a wrong relationship? You're supposed to know from the onset.
Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
gimakon:

No my friend, it's not undiluted, you don't understand telling the truth and putting a brawl, you lucky he's not the type of person you think he is, una for fight taya for here.

Calm down follow person talk,he no owe you money. No one is gonna give you an award for speaking the truth to him this way.

grow a pair and stop seeing everything as a brawl.... just because you dont like what is thrown at him. i dont sugar coat shiiit and wont start today.
Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

grow a pair and stop seeing everything as a brawl.... just because you dont like what is thrown at him. i dont sugar coat shiiit and wont start today.

I don't hate what you said. But truth is you need to calm down. No be fight.

He learnt his lessons am sure. So other than call him names, advice him. You sef fall this kain mugu during your time. I fall mugu like this sef
Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
All these nairaland boys insulting the op, in real life, it is their girlfriends that is controlling them, they would just come online and be forming hardcore
Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
gimakon:
Son, you did the right thing. Fuck_ what these idiots on here say, I saw a big fool talking about sex with the future wife, how outrageous, the idiot here who has been trying to keep up with the James Bond player lifestyle apparently is weak and one useless bitch_ is really using him to clean her anus by now.

For me, I'd say kudos to you. I've had a similar experience and hence I would advise you to allow her go for good. Even if she talks to you, never respond. You are no weakling to tolerate people for me, you are the best thing that has ever happened in this world. Keep up the good behaviour, it's a blessing.
For the silly girl,let her go finally. Don't ever come here to talk about her again, ever again. Hence her chapter is closed,close it for good and let it be. Focus on your job, earn a masters degree(if you haven't) and let them see you soar in flying colors.

God most definitely is in control.

Salem.
Nice one bro cool
Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by dopedealer(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
This op you try ooh
8 years of frustrated constant frustration.
Cheating dishonesty pregnancy disloyalty..
You get mind my brother. U don do test ?
Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
How do you guys stay with a cheating partner?

I can't do that o.

They will keep taking you for granted, cheat, cheat and more cheating.

1 Like

Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by Deefuray(f): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thank God you left the relationship....
just forget the girl.... Good riddance to bad nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
Deefuray:
Thank God you left the relationship....

just forget the girl.... Good riddance to bad nonsense
hi are you single? Can he date you??

1 Like

Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
gimakon:

I don't hate what you said. But truth is you need to calm down. No be fight.

He learnt his lessons am sure. So other than call him names, advice him. You sef fall this kain mugu during your time. I fall mugu like this sef

what should we call such man, if not for what he is?! you may want to stroke his ego by trying to sugarcoat this nonsense, while i will ALWAYS call a spade A SPADE! and if you want to take this as a fight, instead of just being truthful, then so be it.
been on NL since 2009, and never sugarcoated my word, not about to start now. the donkey should take this as the jolt needed in his life to start having some respect for himself.

to each their own
Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

what should we call such man, if not for what he is?! you may want to stroke his ego by trying to sugarcoat this nonsense, while i will ALWAYS call a spade A SPADE! and if you want to take this as a fight, instead of just being truthful, then so be it.
been on NL since 2009, and never sugarcoated my word, not about to start now. the donkey should take this as the jolt needed in his life to start having some respect for himself.

to each their own

Smh..
Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nice one bro cool

Thanks Fam.
Re: How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship by onwuakpachris(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
nna eh eight years!!!...even if d girl is as fine as omotola plus Genny plus Victoria kimani plus agbani darego cum get money like otedola's daughters cum dey famous like rihanna plus Nicki plus Beyonce... nna eh D's 1 js weak me oooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Partners Brings Good Luck / Lady & Guys Please Help Me is It Normally.... 3 To 5hours / Falling In Love With My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.