Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? (1621 Views)

At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl / At What Point Does One Become Backup Boyfriend Or Girlfriend f? / How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by Dailyparrot: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
I asked this question because I am finding it difficult to sleep with a prostitute.

Although, the girl that's a prostitute to you might be another person faithful girlfriend but the thought of knowing that anyone with the cash (not really rich or wealthy) but as low as 10k naira can have his way with the girl gives me goose pimples.

My question is: at what point in a girl's life does she give up completely on having that "PRIDE" of her womanhood and let anyone sleep with her as far as you can pay.

When you contact some girls on social media and use the words "I want to Bleep you", you may automatically get a curse as a reply or she blocks you outrightly.

But a prostitute will give you such reply like "smiles" "it depends" "really" etc., to lead you on to proposing a deal with her.

In our mothers' times, the pride of a woman is her virginity but in recent times, it's her low body count and how difficult it is to bed her.

When looking at the pictures of these prostitutes, what comes to my mind is, this was once an innocent Virgin girl before someone deflowered her, and then she did it the second time, the third and on and on until she lost her shame and pride as a woman that she can now sleep with anything for money.

Can someone help me demystify this puzzle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by Goldbw122(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Well is not about the money it's about the feeling that they have so, that is why they just like to keep their mind occupied so it's like they have lost something or life have shown them the other side, so they just decide to go into that business to make things calm down just like alcohol then later they can think of other things to do so that is how it is.

Don't mind my English.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by Spider20: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Go and read Ur book ok

1 Like

Re: At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by Dailyparrot: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Goldbw122:
Well is not about the money it's about the feeling that they have so, that is why they just like to keep their mind occupied so it's like they have lost something or life have shown them the other side, so they just decide to go into that business to make things calm down just like alcohol then later they can think of other things to do so that is how it is

It's about the money but like you said, I think life experiences and challenges push some into letting down that pride and once the "shame" is gone, it seems to have gone forever.

No one goes into prostitution except for monetary gain. Any girl that sleeps around without collecting money from her sex mates is just loose and not a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by Dailyparrot: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Spider20:
Go and read Ur book ok

Okay, but which book?
Re: At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by Goldbw122(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Dailyparrot:

It's about the money but like you said, I think life experiences and challenges push some into letting down that pride and once the "shame" is gone, it seems to have gone forever.

No one goes into prostitution except for monetary gain. Any girl that sleeps around without collecting money from her sex mates is just loose and not a prostitute.
You make sense sha...
Re: At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
OP
All dis una Posts ehn..
Well..

For many, It is When they finally Fvcck a man for money or for Pleasure....
Once dey have started (particularly when it's for Money), der's no going back..
By Then, Any decent, Clean-Looking Guy with Good Skills in Telling Lies will Fvcck her..

And It's Terrible for any man to Tell a Lady 'I want to fvck you'.. undecided
Just Respect her, Talk to her smoothly, Pay the right Fee and she gives you the Cookies..
sad wink
Re: At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by Deicide: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
What do you mean by prostitute? Cause don't we all pay for sex one way or the other?
Re: At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by mployer(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Spider20:
Go and read Ur book ok
Honestly.

Kids everywhere.
Re: At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by Newboss(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
What a simp. In this one's eyes girls are sweet little things that should be cherished. Hehehe. One day, toto go see light
Re: At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by Dailyparrot: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2021
mployer:

Honestly.

Kids everywhere.

You guys like talking shiit on this platform. What made this post like that of a kid or your dumb brain just want to type nonsense.

It is you that is a kid. You lack meaningful contribution, instead of reading and passing like your fellow unfortunate people, you decided to embarrass your generation.
Re: At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by Dailyparrot: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2021
Newboss:
What a simp. In this one's eyes girls are sweet little things that should be cherished. Hehehe. One day, toto go see light

Not about cherishing anything but at least a woman should have some decency.

If you want to have sex, it should be filtered. Not any thing that has 5-10k will enter and do. It's not done that way.
Re: At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by Dailyparrot: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2021
Deicide:
What do you mean by prostitute? Cause don't we all pay for sex one way or the other?

Prostitute sleeps with anyone that can afford to pay her for sex.

That's not the same with dating a girl and spending on her.

Taking a taxi and driving your private car are not the same even though you will still spend money using either of them.
Re: At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by mployer(m): 7:05am On Jul 30, 2021
Dailyparrot:

You guys like talking shiit on this platform. What made this post like that of a kid or your dumb brain just want to type nonsense.

It is you that is a kid. You lack meaningful contribution, instead of reading and passing like your fellow unfortunate people, you decided to embarrass your generation.

If you don't know that post is a kiddies post, then you are probably a kid too.
Re: At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by mployer(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2021
Dailyparrot:

Prostitute sleeps with anyone that can afford to pay her for sex.

That's not the same with dating a girl and spending on her.

Taking a taxi and driving your private car are not the same even though you will still spend money using either of them.
90% of the time the girl you are dating is been paid exclusively for sex.

She just offered you the package you asked for.
Re: At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by Dailyparrot: 7:14am On Jul 30, 2021
mployer:

If you don't know that post is a kiddies post, then you are probably a kid too.

Get lost with your old man mentality, agbaya
Re: At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by Akwaibomdude(m): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2021
Una just dey open thread for girls matter Upandan.
In modii's voice "they're useless...all of them"
Re: At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by Newboss(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2021
Dailyparrot:

Not about cherishing anything but at least a woman should have some decency.

If you want to have sex, it should be filtered. Not any thing that has 5-10k will enter and do. It's not done that way.

Yeah, tell them how it's done. Continue simping for toto. Your eyes go clear one day
Re: At What Point Does A Girl Finally Give Up Her "PRIDE" as a woman? by Dailyparrot: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Newboss:

Yeah, tell them how it's done. Continue simping for toto. Your eyes go clear one day

You obviously are high on cheap weed.

Guess you learnt the word simp newly.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Child Is This / Women Will Only Follow You If You're Successful Or Prospective To Be. / Are Your Family Members Helpful? When U Are In Trouble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.