Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) (6984 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Iamdbull: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
See as I fresh little today bread, ladies if you have a chance to be with me alone for just 5 seconds what you gon do

Anticipate my new music dropping on Sunday

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Jesterinjay: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
I have a dick. Let me allow people with vaginas comment
Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Nemesis0147(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Only God NOSE oh!! grin

11 Likes

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by 4realkay(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
Cute
Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
God bless your hustle ,more grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
oke2018:
God bless your hustle ,more grace.
Thanks alot bro I appreciate this

1 Like

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Davash222(m): 12:29am On Sep 29, 2021
Your shirt is fine. The original go fit you wella

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Theama(m): 1:00am On Sep 29, 2021
Davash222:
Omo!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Iamdbull: 3:19am On Sep 29, 2021
Davash222:
Bad belle pipo
Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Venymen(m): 5:09am On Sep 29, 2021
embarassedsomething is wrong in his brain
Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Angrygoat: 5:50am On Sep 29, 2021
This guy u r just dumb, don't make money,be doing like a 100level oponu. I pity u,the lil shi t u had,u use am go pay rent,still u can't afford a good decent life. What a pity,its obvious u won't be able to afford the next rent. Common sense suppose tell u to dey low key,go rent whr u go fit afford,get your shit together,dro this stupid childish attitude of yours. Odeh. No be even twitter,n nairaland. U have a dumb dream nd by the time owu hit u,u go hail. Dont go and make money,u are an ugly guy,and broke and still u go deh type and upload nonsense. What a full grown man acting like a kid. U don't even have property at the place u went to rent,make dem for dey call u big boy.oponu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by eddykaka(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2021
Angrygoat:
This guy u r just dumb, don't make money,be doing like a 100level oponu. I pity u,the lil shi t u had,u use am go pay rent,still u can't afford a good decent life. What a pity,its obvious u won't be able to afford the next rent. Common sense suppose tell u to dey low key,go rent whr u go fit afford,get your shit together,dro this stupid childish attitude of yours. Odeh. No be even twitter,n nairaland. U have a dumb dream nd by the time owu hit u,u go hail. Dont go and make money,u are an ugly guy,and broke and still u go deh type and upload nonsense. What a full grown man acting like a kid. U don't even have property at the place u went to rent,make dem for dey call u big boy.oponu
gee calm down na, no be war

8 Likes

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by aysuprano(m): 7:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Angrygoat:

Do you guys have a beef going on between you two?

Cos I’m lost

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Aremu01(m): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2021
Angrygoat:

How far
Small small naa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Shaolin77: 8:11am On Sep 29, 2021
Ugly thing
Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2021
Angrygoat:
grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by sonofanarchy(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2021
Angrygoat:
Angrygoat de ttwat.. op is a ttwat, the both of you are twats.

2 Likes

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Rickmann: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2021
Iamdbull:
See as I fresh little today bread, ladies if you have a chance to be with me alone for just 5 seconds what you gon do

Joker..
Go hustle bro.
Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Kunlelee: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2021
Angrygoat:

Bro una 2 get issue before. Take am easy na � grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by BEGiLyBEGiLy(f): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Angrygoat:
MaaaAdddddd maaaaan grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by zeeace(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2021
Where is the fine guy?
Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Mastakija(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
Angrygoat:

2 Likes

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Emmadoc: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Gym instructor for fit you pass music...

I don't know why, I see music as feminine stuff.

Anyways, you are doing well.
Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Kenturkey048(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
Angrygoat:
ontop one small matter..
.Shey d guy na your family member ni?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by BEGiLyBEGiLy(f): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kenturkey048:
ontop one small matter..
.Shey d guy na your family member ni?
Hilarious as fvck grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Divoc19(f): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
We go sing
Iamdbull:

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Kenturkey048(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
BEGiLyBEGiLy:

Hilarious as fvck grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Omo.....i fear....It was too much..
Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Divoc19(f): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Angrygoat nawa o
The anger no be here
The anger Tie Wrapper Con Wear Belt undecided
On top neck Tie

1 Like

Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Iamdbull: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Divoc19:
We go sing
Really? Are you a singer?
Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Divoc19(f): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Yes cheesy
Iamdbull:

Really? Are you a singer?
Re: If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
Iamdbull:

Thanks alot bro I appreciate this
you're welcome but I'm a sister.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Come In Oo, Man's Hot!!! Pics / This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.