Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand (184465 Views)

Ondo State's Sunshine Travels: 8 Things You Should Know (Photos) / Any One In New Zealand And Living There / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Yohans(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2021
Cceemmaa:
Hello Everyone. Please I'm new in this platform. I'm trying to apply for canada student visa but I'm confused on the schools and programs.
I graduated in law in 2012 with a 3rd class. Please I would like to know the schools and what program I should go for so as to get a student permit visa. Should I go for diploma courses or certificate courses since most of the schools don't accept a 3rd class for post graduate programmes. Please help me.
I have applied for court clerk and paralegal program in humber college because English proficiency isn't needed because I don't have an ielet.
Please I need more schools. Thanks
Check scholarshipsads.com

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 9:40am On May 29, 2021
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by 9iceDaniel: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2021
@femijck
@ugsams
@ticha
@davodyguy
@Fekonzy

I have someone from NZ who is serious about me coming over but I don't know the right step to take
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by haywhyliberty1: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Pls I'm confused if this new Zealand visa is real.. pls can someone help me check it before I go ahead for flights package

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by tunlex01(m): 6:12am On Jun 12, 2021
haywhyliberty1:
Pls I'm confused if this new Zealand visa is real.. pls can someone help me check it before I go ahead for flights package
Fake as it can be. Take your time and read previous posts from people who got this same visa. It’s fake. Get your money and flee!
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by loyason(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2021
e weak me lmao
femijck:

If u don't send your passport or pay service fee how can they proceed with your application?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Kandeed: 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
murphy02:

Most people blv SK is better cos we got loads of items been produced thr here, but u hardly hear of NZ not even in the news, funny enough that's the kind of country I love, cos I hate noise..�

Lol grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by ozijay: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
What I NOTICED about this misleading thread is too much criticism and unwavering gesture to lay verdict on peoples attempt to travel calling everything FAKE FAKE FAKE howbeit no-one has been able to SHOW to you the REAL VISA, OR REAL WORK PERMIT E-VISA. I have an inlaw in NEWZEALAND and some of what you deemed to be FAKE here are actually real. If you can't present to anyone proof of what you supposedly call original travel documents pls just sht up.

tunlex01:

Fake as it can be. Take your time and read previous posts from people who got this same visa. It’s fake. Get your money and flee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by tunlex01(m): 5:07am On Aug 20, 2021
ozijay:
What I NOTICED about this misleading thread is too much criticism and unwavering gesture to lay verdict on peoples attempt to travel calling everything FAKE FAKE FAKE howbeit no-one has been able to SHOW to you the REAL VISA, OR REAL WORK PERMIT E-VISA. I have an inlaw in NEWZEALAND and some of what you deemed to be FAKE here are actually real. If you can't present to anyone proof of what you supposedly call original travel documents pls just sht up.

I’m sorry I won’t do that again�

You are the one requesting for confirmation but you want me to show you a real visa so other scammers on the thread can use that same format to defraud unsuspecting public!
I’m not going to fall for that!

Any information you need, you can ask your in-law or call the country’s immigration department directly.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by ugsams(m): 5:42am On Aug 20, 2021
ozijay:

You must be a scammer or has just been scammed. You think all of us will just be saying the same thing? Almost everyone I know in New Zealand wants to have more Nigerians come into New Zealand, the problem is how?

For example, immigration New Zealand has stopped processing visas for offshore applicants since last year, yet many of you keep paying for New Zealand visas based on fake claims from the scam agents. Have you personally visited the immigration New Zealand website to confirm if they're even issuing visas?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2021
ugsams:

You must be a scammer or has just been scammed. You think all of us will just be saying the same thing? Almost everyone I know in New Zealand wants to have more Nigerians come into New Zealand, the problem is how?

For example, immigration New Zealand has stopped processing visas for offshore applicants since last year, yet many of you keep paying for New Zealand visas based on fake claims from the scam agents. Have you personally visited the immigration New Zealand website to confirm if they're even issuing visas?

As in - it's interesting of all the 'visas' issued so far, none of them has come back to say they are now in NZ with that visa. People with Kiwi passports are struggling not come home o.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by SAT123(m): 6:19am On Aug 27, 2021
ugsams:

Well, I stumbled on this thread when I was moving to NZ, I obtained my visa in 2019 and travelled in 2020.

I have a copy of the visa and I can tell you, all Visa posted here since 2020 March are fake.

The people here are real, I didn’t meet Ugsam,but he linked me with Naija here that are family today, we crave for more Nigerians here, Why?
Eligible bachelors and spinsters from Nigeria want to marry Nigerian but there are few choices….
We want more Nigerians so that we can be shoulder for eachother.

In another note, NZ isn’t a quick money making country….you till the soil to live here.
Housing is on high side.
Wages are highly regulated.
All professions are regulated such that you can’t jump in without passing through the needle eye.

……I am just preparing your mind, it is a beautiful country.
….Less and few dubious Nigerian are here (I haven’t met any), Nigerians here are academics or professionals.

You will love it here…..

4 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by ugsams(m): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2021
SAT123:

Well, I stumbled on this thread when I was moving to NZ, I obtained my visa in 2019 and travelled in 2020.

I have a copy of the visa and I can tell you, all Visa posted here since 2020 March are fake.

The people here are real, I didn’t meet Ugsam,but he linked me with Naija here that are family today, we crave for more Nigerians here, Why?
Eligible bachelors and spinsters from Nigeria want to marry Nigerian but there are few choices….

In another note, NZ isn’t a quick money making country….you till the soil to live here.
Housing is on high side.
All professions are regulated such that you can’t jump in without passing through the needle eye.

….Less and few dubious Nigerian are here (I haven’t met any), Nigerians here are academics or professionals.

You will love it here…..

Hey bro! It's been a while. Hope you're keeping safe in this lockdown?

If only they know how happy Nigerians in New Zealand are to receive more Nigerians they won't be saying all these. New Zealand is one country that takes their time to evaluate your visa and most times even call you on the phone for interview. They may also call other parties playing a role in the application. Anyone who plans to go to New Zealand should be ready to put in the work and also meet the financial requirements of their visa category.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by SAT123(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2021
ugsams:

If only they know how happy Nigerians in New Zealand are to receive more Nigerians they won't be saying all these. New Zealand is one country that takes their time to evaluate your visa and most times even call you on the phone for interview. They may also call other parties playing a role in the application. Anyone who plans to go to New Zealand should be ready to put in the work and also meet the financial requirements of their visa category.

Thanks Bro.
Am good too.
Will chat you on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Udopasa: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2021
ugsams:

Please, is it still possible for one to get a 2 years work visa to New Zealand from Nigeria?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Udopasa: 7:48am On Oct 03, 2021
SAT123:

Housing is on high side.

You will love it here…..

Please, how can I go about getting a legit work visa to New Zealand?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by ugsams(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2021
Udopasa:

Please, is it still possible for one to get a 2 years work visa to New Zealand from Nigeria?

My opinion is that offshore applicants shouldn't bother applying for visas now. Hopefully, most people will get vaccinated this year. Almost everyone I know has either received at least their first dose or about to.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Udopasa: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2021
ugsams:

My opinion is that offshore applicants shouldn't bother applying for visas now. Hopefully, most people will get vaccinated this year. Almost everyone I know has either received at least their first dose or about to.

Thanks for the prompt response. I asked cos, somebody is offering to do a two year work visa for me. But, I just needed to be sure it's legit cos I don't want to fall in to the wrong hands.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by ugsams(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2021
Udopasa:

Thanks for the prompt response. I asked cos, somebody is offering to do a two year work visa for me. But, I just needed to be sure it's legit cos I don't want to fall in to the wrong hands.

It's scam bro.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Udopasa: 8:48am On Oct 03, 2021
ugsams:

It's scam bro.
Thanks for the heads up.

Please, how best can I go about getting this work to residency visa from Nigeria?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by ugsams(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2021
Udopasa:
Thanks for the heads up.

Please, how best can I go about getting this work to residency visa from Nigeria?

They're not processing almost all types of visa categories for those applying from overseas. I know people that applied for visas since 2019 and are yet to get the visas because they stopped processing visas for offshore applicant since 2020 due to COVID-19 restrictions. I also know people with visas already but can't come in to New Zealand to join their families because of the restrictions.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by davodyguy: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
ugsams:

It's scam bro.
They're preying on the desperation of Nigerians who just want to leave this country at all cost.

Some of them even go abroad to mess up the opportunities for others.

I really like how some of the Nigerians in NZL are maintaining low profile and not getting into trouble in a bid to make it by force

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by davodyguy: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
SAT123:

Housing is on high side.

You will love it here…..
This is just very true

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by ugsams(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
davodyguy:

They're preying on the desperation of Nigerians who just want to leave this country at all cost.

Some of them even go abroad to mess up the opportunities for others.

I really like how some of the Nigerians in NZL are maintaining low profile and not getting into trouble in a bid to make it by force

One of the few places where we still have a good image. Most Nigerians in NZ are into a noble hustle.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 1:04am On Oct 22, 2021
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by DigitalPriest: 1:04am On Nov 09, 2021
I want to apply for a one year vocational training in a school in Auckland.

Will I get visa?

I want to start PhD in the same school after the vocational training.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by charles2468(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Hello
What's the news about the border closing
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Cherechijavan: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ticha:

The visa is most definitely fake. For any visa longer than 12 months, you need a full medical in a clinic chosen by INZ (only 4 or so in 9ja if I'm not mistaken) including x rays and a police check as part of your visa application. You DO NOT NEED AN AGENT for a NZ visa. Plus the borders are closed to all but the wealthiest immigrants. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

E reach to shout ontop this matter.

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Cherechijavan: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
Please someone should check this visa,if it is authentic and legitimate,cos my friend is about to pay 1.3 million for this

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 6:32am On Feb 28, 2022
Cherechijavan:
Please someone should check this visa,if it is authentic and legitimate,cos my friend is about to pay 1.3 million for this

He should call INZ and ask them - +64 508 558 855. They close at 10pm NZ time
Borders are still not open o! My 9ja people no dey hear word.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Zhed: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hi Emeka, I need to be in contact with you asap. How may I reach you? Please reach out +97477000896

em3kae88:
I have gone through most of this thread and it has been quite useful. Here is my case; I am a 31 year old Electrical Engineer in Qatar with 7+ years construction sector experience. I intend to move away from Qatar to a country with a PR pathway ASAP. I saw that NZ gives 3 years post study visa after masters and got interested hence why I came to this thread. Is it easier to obtain PR after completing a masters or any degree PG course? Which schools would you advise I apply to? I would appreciate any insight and advice from the elders in the house as I start this journey. Thanks
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Olat69: 8:29am On Apr 16, 2022
Zhed:
Hi Emeka, I need to be in contact with you asap. How may I reach you? Please reach out +97477000896

pls how can I get Qatar work visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (54) (Reply)

U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here / Adventure In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.