Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video (41513 Views)

Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) / Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos / Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Lexusgs430: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
Her eyes don clear now ...........

Always engage brain B4 Action ........

3 Likes

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by UncutSk(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
All of them are criminals.

Males & females alike.
die. Afonja

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by dealslip(f): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
This is domestic violence. The world is devoid of peace, people are getting angrier than is necessary. We need the Prince of Peace to make us whole.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by michaelwilli(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
BigBelleControl:
RIP man.

Why do I have this oloshoish feelings towards ladies with pierced nose.
no b only u.
Pierced nose, fixed eye lashes, extra ear holes.... name it

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by dangotesmummy: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
All of them are criminals.

Males & females alike.
tribalism has finished nl and seun is not doing anything about it. Smh
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by fxskye: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hmmmmmm.......developers, which one be this again ooo?
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Police said the victim Chibueze , ran a garments business and was in a live-in relationship with Evelyn...

Which be live-in again?

This Indian government sef...in fact this APC government is causing a lot angry angry angry
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by bigtt76(f): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Developers re-developing the Indian prison grin. At this rate we seem to have more Nigerians in Indian prison than the Indians here in Nigerian prisons ....it should be reciprocated naaaa
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by belindar: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
It's a pity. RIP. Only God knows what transpired between them that led to the death of that young man. While the lady might not intended to kill him but that's the result of fighting. It is better for one of them to walk away b4 it led to fighting and when the dust have settled down , then you come back home.
The lady will claim self defence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
dangotesmummy:
tribalism has finished nl and seun is not doing anything about it. Smh

Yes, he's not doing anything about it. NL has become a fertile ground for tribal wars

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by addikt(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Now make she go chop the corpse...mtsheww
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Amos87(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
We should be very careful about violent partners. I just let one of my girlfriend off my camp coz she always raises an object up against me whenever I want to have sex with her....very lazy in bed undecided
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by HealthCoach1: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Are you having issues with your sexual life, premature expulsion, low libido as a man or any other sexual issue which has contributed negatively to your sexual health.
Has been infertile affected your self esteem and confidence within the society and even at the family level?
Here comes a combination of natural supplements called ALOE BERRY NECTAR and BEE POLLEN.
This 2 supplements improves sexual health, improves fertility, and combating the effects of menopause which are few benefits this healing herb has to offer.
This products have been effective in enhancing sexual desires and increases libido in both male and female.
The supplements come loaded with other nourishing herbs blended together to produce a unique formula.
This products are natural without any side effects. 
To get this tested and proven nutritional medication for your sexual health;
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401
BBM: D1A0F4FA
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
http://healthnaturaltherapy.com/menshealth.html
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Too emotional, too restive, too anxious and too loving women are too dangerous to propose love to, it's either you stay or you die
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by NabeelAbu: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
and she will be accusing devils. olodo. IGBO see your seef seef abroad.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Amajerry83(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
These boy no dey hear word. U went to India to hustle and not to befriend a lady that came to hustle for money just like u. Those girls dey vex pass u. Many of them u no know their stories.
Boys be wise. Hustle and come back home.
Rip bro
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
This is too Heartbreaking. I hope God gives their family strength to deal with this tragedy. May God console her. What a mess.

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by LexngtonSteele: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

TAAA! Stop That!
A few weeks ago we heard of the Yoruba woman who had her husband killed.
It's not a tribal thing.
BTW, I'm Yoruba, so don't get any funny ideas.

Gbenu e dake. Ma na e loruka

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bimpe29:
Too bad of Evelyn. Angry does no good. cry cry cry

*Anger* wink
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by dealslip(f): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
jomoh:
How can a man live with a violent woman to the point of getting stabbed.

I cannot even hit a woman let alone live with one that will return the favour.

One thing I fear most in women is their sense of judgement. Very poor
. That's why they regret most of their actions after they've taken it.

Your judgement of all women is extremely weak and poor

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by belindar: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
michaelwilli:

no b only u.
Pierced nose, fixed eye lashes, extra ear holes.... name it

Don't judge the book by their cover. The guy must have been satisfied with lady b4 he can allow both of them to be living together. It might be the other way round because both of them were fighting each other . Nobody knows wat led to it. It would have been better for one of them ( Especially the man ) to walk out of the house so that the heat will calm down. If it had been so, we wouldn't have been reading the obituary of the guy. Mind u I'm not condemning the action of the lady. It is better to ran away from battle than to die in the battle.
We have seen cases of men killing their girlfriend/wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Keneking:
Police said the victim Chibueze , ran a garments business and was in a live-in relationship with Evelyn...

Which be live-in again?

This Indian government sef

They live together in the same house and they are in a relationship
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by yemmight(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Na them. I no talk. Very aggressive set of people. Both home and away.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
austinosita:

They live together in the same house and they are in a relationship

Are they doing anything as live-in?
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by wink2015(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
What is the meaning of "LIVE-IN RELATIONSHIP" ?

The headlines stated that the couple were in live in relationship before the quarrel, followed by the violent stabbing that led to the man's death.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Anasko(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Anasko(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
I tire for Biafra!!! is that how you are going to DEVELOP your country?
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by emeejinsm: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
mama dey happy say her son dey india if she come hear this
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by agbonkamen(f): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
u say wetin?
na mistake na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
There's is no day we don't get to read about our developing brother or sister doing the wrong thing.

I thought they love themselves to a fault...they are their own undoing.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by kvngcho: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nigerians are really misbehaving abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robber Caught By Soldiers After Robbery In Enugu (Video) / Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million / Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.