Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video (41515 Views)

Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) / Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos / Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ohhh.... 2 lives ruined

2 Likes

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by columbus007(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
OK na that beret flying guy be dis shocked
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by alagba333(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
she never intended it.... she rushed him to hospital... anger fell on her but go cleared thereafter..
dey were both hitting demselves... too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Denko2721987(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=MrHistorian post=59689220][/quote]

You advertising your business services and also been openly tribalistic..?? haba bros, you should know better.. Regarding the topic, its a big shame nigerians disgrace themselves on a daily in their own country and also export their disgrace abroad.. Double tradegy

2 Likes

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by win2kwire: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nigerian woman or another ibo criminal m0nkey?

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by AuroraB(f): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
u say wetin?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by sirp2007: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Anger is one word short of Danger

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by cytell56: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Police arrested a Nigerian woman identified as Evelyn Uzodinma who allegedly stabbed her boyfriend and fellow Nigerian Godfrey Izzu Chibueze to death during a quarrel outside their house in west Delhi on Saturday afternoon. The woman had rushed her boyfriend to a nearby hospital but the 30-year-old man died of excessive bleeding. Police said the victim Chibueze , ran a garments business and was in a live-in relationship with Evelyn.

The woman ran a food stall near their house in Uttam Nagar’s D block. The two were in a live-in relationship for over a year and stayed at a rented house.

Investigation revealed that the couple had a fight around 2pm on Saturday. Police suspect the tiff was related to a financial dispute. Evelyn told police that the two fought violently and also punched and kicked one another.

Locals, who claimed to have seen the couple fight, told police that the two were punching each other.

A police officer said that during the scuffle, the woman picked up a kitchen knife and stabbed Chibueze on his left hand, which led to excessive bleeding. Police are awaiting postmortem report for further clarity on Chibueze’s death. Police have registered a case of murder registered against Evelyn.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/nigerian-woman-who-stabbed-her-boyfriend-to-death-in-india.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7IFNIqQipM

So sad, crime doesn't pay
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Aliii(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Na wa 4 Indian police oo!! They dont know the difference between 'murder' and 'involuntary Manslaughter"? angry This case just reminded me of one of my Ex-gfs, na so she sef like to pick up knives and weapons when she vex, na 'natural' koboko' i dey use calm her down and the thing dey sweet when she vex! Unfortunately i had to run before i end up in the news like "Portharcourt based Ibadan fine boy stabbed to death during sexual romp with girlfriend" angry angry
Ahahahahaahhaha guy you be goat ooo I swear shoo ���..you won use laugh kill me
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Ola5TP: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Police arrested a Nigerian woman identified as Evelyn Uzodinma who allegedly stabbed her boyfriend and fellow Nigerian Godfrey Izzu Chibueze to death during a quarrel outside their house in west Delhi on Saturday afternoon. The woman had rushed her boyfriend to a nearby hospital but the 30-year-old man died of excessive bleeding. Police said the victim Chibueze , ran a garments business and was in a live-in relationship with Evelyn.

The woman ran a food stall near their house in Uttam Nagar’s D block. The two were in a live-in relationship for over a year and stayed at a rented house.

Investigation revealed that the couple had a fight around 2pm on Saturday. Police suspect the tiff was related to a financial dispute. Evelyn told police that the two fought violently and also punched and kicked one another.

Locals, who claimed to have seen the couple fight, told police that the two were punching each other.

A police officer said that during the scuffle, the woman picked up a kitchen knife and stabbed Chibueze on his left hand, which led to excessive bleeding. Police are awaiting postmortem report for further clarity on Chibueze’s death. Police have registered a case of murder registered against Evelyn.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/nigerian-woman-who-stabbed-her-boyfriend-to-death-in-india.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7IFNIqQipM

Na them, developers since 1st century
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Lewaluv(f): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Two lives gone.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Chijosky(m): 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
If it's in Naija she will parade unclad
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by motherfucker: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
BigBelleControl:
RIP man.

Why do I have this oloshoish feelings towards ladies with pierced nose.
They same... so they deserve each other... He would never date church girl, would he... just look at the kind of "thing" he called girlfriend... an ASHI and over used material.. some men have no taste.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by michaelwilli(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
belindar:

Don't judge the book by their cover. The guy must have been satisfied with lady b4 he can allow both of them to be living together. It might be the other way round because both of them were fighting each other . Nobody knows wat led to it. It would have been better for one of them ( Especially the man ) to walk out of the house so that the heat will calm down. If it had been so, we wouldn't have been reading the obituary of the guy. Mind u I'm not condemning the action of the lady. It is better to ran away from battle than to die in the battle.
We have seen cases of men killing their girlfriend/wife.

m just saying, i have a natural dislike for people with those stuvv, nt like people wit dat re all inclined to do evil
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
"You're more likely to be killed by someone you love than a stranger. "
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Narldon:

UZODINMA

IGBO KWENU!!

grin

Na dem grin

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by handsomebanana(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
belindar:

Don't judge the book by their cover. The guy must have been satisfied with lady b4 he can allow both of them to be living together. It might be the other way round because both of them were fighting each other . Nobody knows wat led to it. It would have been better for one of them ( Especially the man ) to walk out of the house so that the heat will calm down. If it had been so, we wouldn't have been reading the obituary of the guy. Mind u I'm not condemning the action of the lady. It is better to ran away from battle than to die in the battle.
We have seen cases of men killing their girlfriend/wife.

Agree wif all but d one striked.

D onus of responsibility to walk out of an argument does not lie in d possession of a Dîck.

They're bpth adults and as such, anyone of dem could av walked. Ur argument make it seems like he got stabbed bcoz e refused his responsibility to walk out.

Wrong
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by 2bam: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
So painful! I felt for the woman, that is uncontrollable anger.

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
agbonkamen:
na mistake na grin
just like the mistake I see for wheelbarrow for benin... "jealously cannot kill" abi "nobody is permanently " grin
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by agbonkamen(f): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
just like the mistake I see for wheelbarrow for benin... "jealously cannot kill" abi "nobody is permanently " grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by jomoh: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
dealslip:

Your judgement of all women is extremely weak and poor

Lol. Coming from a woman?

Very ironic.

Its actually not an insult, it is the way women are wired and it gives the women edge over men is some important cases.

Let me ask you this questions.

If I'm to present you with problem solving decisions, will you consult people for advise or make decisions on your own?

When faced with making up to 10 decisions how many times would you consult people for advise?

Kindly provide an honest answer lets discuss this.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Klington: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
with her outlook, the nose-ring shows she is a die hard hustler. Rip to the young blood
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by dealslip(f): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
jomoh:

Lol. Coming from a woman?

Very ironic.

Its actually not an insult, it is the way women are wired and it gives the women edge over woman is some important cases.

Let me ask you this questions.

If I'm to present you with problem solving decisions, will you consult people for advise or make decisions on your own?

When faced with making up to 10 decisions how many times would you consult people for advise?

Kindly provide an honest answer lets discuss this.

This is absurd. Out of which cave did you come out of. You definitely belong to the stone age. Your observation is so saddening. No wonder Nigeria is this way. You will eventually get to a position of authority and make decisions based on this mindset. I cringe for what those women who will eventually be your subordinate will have to go through.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by mywells: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yorubad
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
sirp2007:
Anger is one word short of Danger
One letter...
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by ammy4goodies(f): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Na wa 4 Indian police oo!! They dont know the difference between 'murder' and 'involuntary Manslaughter"? angry This case just reminded me of one of my Ex-gfs, na so she sef like to pick up knives and weapons when she vex, na 'natural' koboko' i dey use calm her down and the thing dey sweet when she vex! Unfortunately i had to run before i end up in the news like "Portharcourt based Ibadan fine boy stabbed to death during sexual romp with girlfriend" angry angry
Lol
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by jomoh: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
dealslip:

This is absurd. Out of which cave did you come out of. You definitely belong to the stone age. Your observation is so saddening. No wonder Nigeria is this way. You will eventually get to a position of authority and make decisions based on this mindset. I cringe for what those women who will eventually be your subordinate will have to go through.

Wow. Honestly I thought you are or would be a sane mind to exhange ideas with but then you just proved my point and on top of it, you proved to be on the worst side of the divide. A sane mind would seek to know the reasons behind those assertion before jumping to conclusion but no you're not. Like a mad man who regrets after seeing the result of his madness. Its not his fault he couldn't think before taking action, it is what nature has dealt him.

If you have anything with your mental or social life I suggest you take it up with a psychologist or rather a psychiatrist rather than take it out online.

No matter how high your ego is, it would never cover up your lapses as a woman. It is who you are. I pitty the unfortunate man that will eventually refer to you as a wife or the mother of his children with this kind of mindset.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
HMMM
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by enemyofprogress: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
They are always in the news for bad reasons
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by dealslip(f): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
jomoh:

Wow. Honestly I thought you are or would be a sane mind to exhange ideas with but then you just proved my point and on top of it, you proved to be on the worst side of the divide. A sane mind would seek to know the reasons behind those assertion before jumping to conclusion but no you're not. Like a mad man who regrets after seeing the result of his madness. Its not his fault he couldn't think before taking action, it is what nature has dealt him.

If you have anything with your mental or social life I suggest you take it up with a psychologist or rather a psychiatrist rather than take it out online.

No matter how high your ego is, it would never cover up your lapses as a woman. It is who you are. I pitty the unfortunate man that will eventually refer to you as a wife or the mother of his children with this kind of mindset.
Lol! This incoherent epistle is meant to cover up your warped mindset about women. In your mind, you think you have an idea of how women function. You think everyone is driven by egos and emotions like yourself. You have no idea of the fact that the mind is common to both men and women alike. What you store in there overtime is the fruit you eventually display. Sadly it is the woman that agrees to marry a pitiable soul like you that should be pitied of all men. How excruciating it must be for her.
NB: I started the journey of marriage 10 years ago and I was careful not to have selected a toxic, cave mentalist like you. Today, I enjoy every bit of this journey as a CEO who takes decisions without needing to consult anyone because they occupy a male anatomy. Decisions are made based on the circumstances, where it would require professional and competence you seek well tested professionals and sometimes you are the professional and don't need to seek. Sometimes you just need to trust your intuition and gut. I hope you understand now that no two human are the same
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Gbenu e dake. Ma na e loruka

Òòka náà dà?

Ìwo ògbèrì lásánlàsàn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million / Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) / Agboghidi Irabornehi Wanted By Police In California, N9M Reward Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.