Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video (41514 Views)

Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) / Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos / Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by madjune(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Of what it's given, many it's taken.

The thing called love.

I can't tell anyone to stop loving but hope can mend your life but love can break your heart.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Na wa 4 Indian police oo!! They dont know the difference between 'murder' and 'involuntary Manslaughter"? angry This case just reminded me of one of my Ex-gfs, na so she sef like to pick up knives and weapons when she vex, na 'natural' koboko' i dey use calm her down and the thing dey sweet when she vex! Unfortunately i had to run before i end up in the news like "Portharcourt based Ibadan fine boy stabbed to death during sexual romp with girlfriend" angry angry

Police job is to bag him/her with maximum sentence,her defence team will then have to prove it to be manslaughter.

The Indian police did the right filling of murder.

That's what you get from picking olosho for a wife.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Police arrested a Nigerian woman identified as Evelyn Uzodinma who allegedly stabbed her boyfriend and fellow Nigerian Godfrey Izzu Chibueze to death during a quarrel outside their house in west Delhi on Saturday afternoon. The woman had rushed her boyfriend to a nearby hospital but the 30-year-old man died of excessive bleeding. Police said the victim Chibueze , ran a garments business and was in a live-in relationship with Evelyn.

The woman ran a food stall near their house in Uttam Nagar’s D block. The two were in a live-in relationship for over a year and stayed at a rented house.

Investigation revealed that the couple had a fight around 2pm on Saturday. Police suspect the tiff was related to a financial dispute. Evelyn told police that the two fought violently and also punched and kicked one another.

Locals, who claimed to have seen the couple fight, told police that the two were punching each other.

A police officer said that during the scuffle, the woman picked up a kitchen knife and stabbed Chibueze on his left hand, which led to excessive bleeding. Police are awaiting postmortem report for further clarity on Chibueze’s death. Police have registered a case of murder registered against Evelyn.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/nigerian-woman-who-stabbed-her-boyfriend-to-death-in-india.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7IFNIqQipM

I beg make una leave the woman jare. She did it in self defense period.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Tobiemmanuel007: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
[i][/i] awon aye lowo si oro yi
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
This is terrible! Now what? She must have cut his Artery i have been stabbed numerous times by rogues but I still survived. Perhaps I was lucky, but who In their right mind co habits with a violent woman?
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by jacyhelen(f): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gossiplover:
lalasticlala come and see oo

hahahah..chaiiiii some Women are wicked shaaa
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by GeneralOjukwu: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

Òòka náà dà?

Ìwo ògbèrì lásánlàsàn.

Lo joko sibi kan
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by jomoh: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
dealslip:

Lol! This incoherent epistle is meant to cover up your warped mindset about women. In your mind, you think you have an idea of how women function. You think everyone is driven by egos and emotions like yourself. You have no idea of the fact that the mind is common to both men and women alike. What you store in there overtime is the fruit you eventually display. Sadly it is the woman that agrees to marry a pitiable soul like you that should be pitied of all men. How excruciating it must be for her.
NB: I started the journey of marriage 10 years ago and I was careful not to have selected a toxic, cave mentalist like you. Today, I enjoy every bit of this journey as a CEO who takes decisions without needing to consult anyone because they occupy a male anatomy. Decisions are made based on the circumstances, where it would require professional and competence you seek well tested professionals and sometimes you are the professional and don't need to seek. Sometimes you just need to trust your intuition and gut. I hope you understand now that no two human are the same

hmmm! I didn't bother to read your rants.

So I have no littlest idea of what senseless gibberish you wrote upthere.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by dealslip(f): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
jomoh:

hmmm! I didn't bother to read your rants.

So I have no littlest idea of what senseless gibberish you wrote upthere.
e pain am. lol
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
These guys are problems everywhere they go.

Ugly girl!
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by belindar: 1:23am On Aug 22, 2017
handsomebanana:

Agree wif all but d one striked.

D onus of responsibility to walk out of an argument does not lie in d possession of a Dîck.

They're bpth adults and as such, anyone of dem could av walked. Ur argument make it seems like he got stabbed bcoz e refused his responsibility to walk out.

Wrong

You can see that I said it is better for one them to go out in the heat of the matter so that normalcy can return to the house. The reason I laid emphasis on men going out of the house is Bicos women talks too much and can't absorb things. But men can absorb things and talk less. Mature and responsible men will step away from the house when women started their nagging.
That is why 20 men can live peacefully together in one room but two women cannot live peacefully in an estate
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by nickxtra(m): 2:15am On Aug 22, 2017
Sugar mummy and sugar boy thing
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by jomoh: 6:41am On Aug 22, 2017
dealslip:
e pain am. lol

Chai mad
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by jomoh: 6:43am On Aug 22, 2017
dealslip:
e pain am. lol

Chai madness na bad thing o.

Hope you've informed your people about it.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by jennifer22(f): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2017
Oh my God, why kill such a handsome dude eh, when there are some ugly Ass sons of bitches everywhere.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Bimpe29: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2017
austinosita:

*Anger* wink

Noted.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by okonblessing760: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2017
It's so sad that everywhere in news, it's Nigerian that like stabbing one to death over an argument, same here in philippines last one month, please Nigerians abroad be mindful of your roomies, when u carry a knife to stab a fellow human being abroad remember this few things:

Either the punishment for murder will be life imprisonment or death
Source for funds to send the corpse back to Nigeria
Be ready to sponsor the burial and so much more
Besides same thing happened to me while staying with a delta igbo girl, little argument she carried a bottle to stab me, I just found my out and invited the police, so guys be educated, likewise move on with educated people even in relationships, study your friends and lovers, don't date clubbing girls, atleast a decent christian is ok!
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by dealslip(f): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2017
jomoh:

Chai madness na bad thing o.

Hope you've informed your people about it.
You are so pained you had to quote me twice
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by jomoh: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
dealslip:

You are so pained you had to quote me twice

I quote you twice because I enjoy it(ode).

Are you suffering from of autism? Asperger's syndrome or anyother form of autism? cos I don't get why you keep repeating this "pained" like a broken disc plate?

I know you must suffer from one of those mental disoders or you need to clean your mental disc plate. It's stuck on "pained".

Maybe you have something for me. Common get it outta ur chest don't be shy(winks). You like me admit it.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by mechanics(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
Not a good news, I just don't know why it must be through before they settle their dispute, now see what fight has caused.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by dealslip(f): 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
jomoh:

I quote you twice because I enjoy it(ode).

Are you suffering from of autism? Asperger's syndrome or anyother form of autism? cos I don't get why you keep repeating this "pained" like a broken disc plate?

I know you must suffer from one of those mental disoders or you need to clean your mental disc plate. It's stuck on "pained".

Maybe you have something for me. Common get it outta ur chest don't be shy(winks). You like me admit it.

Lol! You are so angry right now. You need to calm down. I can see I was able to get under your skin that alone makes me feel good. I feel you rage but it is alright. Life is too short to be this enraged. You started it by the generalization of all women. That is not good at all and very myopic. Improve on your mind set and we will be good.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by CAPTAIND5235(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
BigBelleControl:
RIP man.
Why do I have this oloshoish feelings towards ladies with pierced nose.
because that is what they are
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by pr0blem: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nigerian people everywhere sha. Lol.
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by delzbaba(m): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
This indians dey read manual to do operation... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million / Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) / Agboghidi Irabornehi Wanted By Police In California, N9M Reward Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.