Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father (32931 Views)

UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park / Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide / Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by dapomola09(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Keneking:
So many death story today since Buhari resumed officeangry angry

- "Immediately I saw him, I shouted, Ifeanyi, you killed by daughter. But he said it was not only him.”
This government sef embarassed sad angry cry
u a fool bro
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
dapomola09:
u a fool bro
I see the same too on your side

1 Like

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by ndukwejoe(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
my heart goes out to the bereaved family, i pray the good lord fills your heart with peace. this brings to the front burner why police should not just release anyone who has been caught committing crime , they get bailed and continue in the act.
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by akulaxx: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Remimadrid:
This is barbaric. And the idiot may be one of those shouting Biafra. rip to the dead and may god grant her parents the strength to bear the loss.

it was your bother wole that thought the zoo students about cult, occult and ritual killing thats why we want Biafra to away from your satanic influence
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by jackie35(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=missNGLatest post=59683570][/quote]

very sad: how i wish he was caught when he was about to kill the girl.

anyway the did is done, may the good God gives the parent of the girl the fortitude to bear the irrepairable lost.
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by TerrorSquad147: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
brainpulse:
At such an age, you could think of killing another human being is wickedness and callous. The truth is some of these people are worst than the herdsmen we all shout about.

I am just so tired of these set of people wanting to make money at all costs.
No sensible landlord gives them house for rent again in Lagos.
we buy the whole house and chase the landlord away
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by OlaMiki: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
a lot . tongue tongue tongue tongue . I SYMPATHISE WITH THE GIRL AND HER PARENT.
SaiNigeria:

What has Biafra got to do with this.........
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
i Just read somewhere that the boy has escaped from police custody.
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by stanisbaratheon: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Heard on radio this morning that the culprit escaped from police custody. Which way Nigeria?
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Bgorgeous: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
I am just hearing now that he has escaped from a whole state CID cell.
The owner of the deal has called the police and they let him escape right infront of the little girls father
What a shame! !
POLICE johnbosko

1 Like

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by mesoprogress(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
I keep my kids close to me. I know it's the Lord that protects them. Neighbors feel offended that I don't allow them out. I owe no one apology, with increasing pedophilia and ritualism, they will remain physically protected until they grow up.

3 Likes

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by akulaxx: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Remimadrid:
This is barbaric. And the idiot may be one of those shouting Biafra. rip to the dead and may god grant her parents the strength to bear the loss.

thats what your brother wole thought them nigerian students. to be cultist occultist as well ritualist which is everywhere in your place even inside your so called churches.

That why we want biafra , land of the rising SUN
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
y did not d idiot use his own blokos for ritual? y putting a whole into pains? So sad. At such a young age all he can tink of blood money?
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Partyrider(m): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
It is confirmed that the suspected ritualist HAS BEEN ALLOWED to escape from custody. God is watching.

1 Like

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by freekick: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
GOD bless you my sister.
ekems2017:
It's so painful. Parent pls protect your children. There is nothing like uncle or aunty now. Every one is a suspect even your sister or brother. Dont allow your children visit anyone without being accompanied by an adult.

Even with this, God is the protector of all. Don't fail to commit them into the hands of God every morning before you step out to look for daily bread.
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Organs(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
I blame all of us collectively for this. Our society was not like this before. How can we remediate this. This is a simple case. Pressure the police and this guy to fish out all those involved, ensure the investigation is complete and accurate. Then take them to court, get firing squad justice, nothing more nothing less, then EXECUTE this completely ensuring the father, elder in the community, an attorney, member of the vigilante group, and others are witnesses to the whole process. Then continue the news of hopefully how his village rejected their bodies to be buried there, how pastors rejected to say a prayer at their Nigerian police organised burial and how maybe eventually they were buried in unmarked mass graves, that is what can give us just a little bit of some peace and solace.
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Gkemz: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
brainpulse:
At such an age, you could think of killing another human being is wickedness and callous. The truth is some of these people are worst than the herdsmen we all shout about.

I am just so tired of these set of people wanting to make money at all costs.
No sensible landlord gives them house for rent again in Lagos.

You are an idiot if you don't know that the headquarters of ritualist is Ogun. The criminal still dey learn work from your people. Skull miner like you don't suppose to be pointing fingers.
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by adontcare(f): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
The boy have escaped from police net. This country sef . how can they release dis boy just like dat. In my area, every body are just sad at this corrupt practices in d police sector.
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by jamesbridget13(f): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Very sad
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by COURVOISier(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Really sad. It's the quest for quick riches worth it?
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by julietm123: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Remimadrid:

Tell me his name! or should I write it down for you
Really ,Biafra is indeed the monster chasing you in your dreams. Your problem is without solution. So there are no ritualists named Femi, kemi and remi?keep deceiving yourself and living in denial. Sorry for you. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by mekd: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
I learnt the said retualist has escaped from police custody
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by ebereokey(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
You see why the people involved should face jungle justice, yoi seeee
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Rising sun ke! Abi land wey sun no dey rise, wey dey una fantasy.
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by IKEGOD21(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
So sad! What the love of money can cause..
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Nackzy: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Such a person can only be compared to buhari n his cabals
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by demobaba1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
akulaxx:

it was your bother wole that thought the zoo students about cult, occult and ritual killing thats why we want Biafra to away from your satanic influence
What has Wole got to do with what this baatard did? You made a ridiculous statement : ''thats why we want Biafra to GO away from your satanic influence'' . or you meant to say thats why you want biafra to legalise and continue with ritual killing, kidnapping and co in your desired country. Shame !!!!!!!
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by demobaba1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
mesoprogress:
I keep my kids close to me. I know it's the Lord that protects them. Neighbors feel offended that I don't allow them out. I owe no one apology, with increasing pedophilia and ritualism, they will remain physically protected until they grow up.

Good one bro, may GOD watch over our children and protect them from predators.

1 Like

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Bimpe29: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
See the degree of wickedness life has turned into. This is saddening. Unfortunately, he has escaped from police net, but the supreme and incorruptible one will catch/reward him.
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Sammypedro18(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Stop putting the word 'Uniport' in bold letters, does d culprit not have a village? A family name? Why paint the institution 'Uniport' badly only cos one of its student did something abominable...does it mean students from d school are into this act? I don't think it's right slandering the schools name, not like He did it cos d school asked it of him for practicals or so

1 Like

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by lilllly(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
The guy has run away from police custody as at this morning. I hate this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses / Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.