Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father (32929 Views)

UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park / Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide / Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by irepbdg(m): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Can i get a pump action with 2 bullet .... This bastard should have been killed by now.... They should kill him small small like former president of Liberia
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by nwoye72: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
just give me Ak47 and ill shoot him dead.idiot
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Tobbyfitz: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
Remimadrid:
This is barbaric. And the idiot may be one of those shouting Biafra. rip to the dead and may god grant her parents the strength to bear the loss.

You are Coward....
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Edusouls(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
chai up biafra struggle,ipob, massob,kwenu,see the type of things they do to each other,killing and maiming an 8year old girl,upon that his father took him as a very close family friend and also a blood relation just for money,..ndi igbo unu di njo..
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Uzyvicks(f): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
They even gave him a seat to sit his stupid ass down
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by billyG(m): 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
kai!d father shld hav snatched d vigilantee machete & take off infanyi dike's head frm his shoulder.
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by billyG(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
indeed ipob are descendants of oduduwa.
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by otokx(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2017
MARKone:
Heard the guy has escaped from police custody.

Why will he not escape? They have been arresting him before and some people go and bail him according to the deceased father.
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by ruffhandu: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2017
Is this not the case the suspect has escaped from police custody? police sent the father of the girl to go buy pure water, and when he came back they told him the boy has escaped.
When people take the laws into their hands and exercise jungle justice, others will condemn them. If you are the father of that little girl, how will you feel?

This Nigeria is not fit to be called a country.
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Pussycatdolls: 8:29am On Aug 22, 2017
So sad! People can be so cruel!
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by tunary(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2017
Crush his testicles and bury the idiot alive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umar Ardo: I Paid $15,000 In Bitcoin To My Daughter’s Kidnappers / Police Arrest Kidnappers Who Kill Victims In Kogi State / Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.